What music do you listen to?

12 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

No points for you!

Oh dibella, whatever would i do without your points?

12 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

Nice game, maybe! I quit trusting EA long enough ago for people to reach drinking age.

This game was before EA went bat shit psycho. This game is commonly regarded as the last good NFS before EA took a massive nosedive.

Mostly metal, I quite like listening to songs that I'd describe as "melodious" or "symphonic", stuff like Nightwish or Edenbridge. Songs like these are ones that take up most of my library.

Spoiler

Then there are soundtracks... Just stuff from games really.

Spoiler

And lastly heavy metal, stuff like Powerwolf or Sabaton.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, サマエル said:

I did some battle music replacer for my skyrim using this guys while ago, proto-norse style I guess. Sick battles now xD

The funny thing is that it is supposed to be some sort of healing song

Yggdrasil is awesome music mod. Really fitting atmoshperic songs for Skyrim. Two of my favourite combat musics from that mod.

12 hours ago, サマエル said:

I did some battle music replacer for my skyrim using this guys while ago, proto-norse style I guess. Sick battles now xD

The funny thing is that it is supposed to be some sort of healing song

This is like the Virgin Prunes on bath salts

European neo-nativism isn't necessarily wrong; it's just strange to behold.

It would help, if these people appeared to bathe once in a while. Those feet. WTF is up with those filth encrusted feet

Spoiler
7 hours ago, kapete said:

Yggdrasil is awesome music mod. Really fitting atmoshperic songs for Skyrim. Two of my favourite combat musics from that mod.

I didn't know about that mod but it might had been useful back then xD

Thanks for the suggestion I'll give it a try later for more ideas =D

Actually I was using Danheim to create the atmosphere too, (explore, dungeons and so) and some stuff from Peter Gundry, like this:

I love it when this plays while my PC walks in the falkreath forest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A wide range of interests. For now this is one of my favourites at this moment. This is from a Dutch TV program. Floor Jansen, normally sings in the band Nightwish, and Henk Poort an opera singer.

You can also make me happy with this version of an evergreen.