Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

I'm also running Immersive Wenches alongside RP3 and TDFP. I even have the "MOAR WENCHES" (whatever it's called) options enabled, giving me what seems like hundreds of beautiful, horny girls throughout Skyrim. However, the problem for me is that the RP solicitation dialogs don't even appear, so it's not that the girls are on sex cooldown, it's that they have their own Immersive Wenches solicitation dialogs that prevent the RP dialogs from even showing up with them. Also noteworthy is the fact that the TDF dialog options are also missing from these girls.

I am able to solicit Wenches just fine using their "native" Immersive Wenches dialog tree, but sadly, instead of a SexLab animation, I get fade to black. :s Oddly, when one of the Wenches successfully solicits an NPC, they actually do trigger a SexLab animation that I can watch.

It sounds like Immersive Wenches might be using blocking dialogue instead of top-level dialogue to provide its own conversation topics. If that's the case, then that's not something that can be fixed in RP, it's caused entirely by IW. Essentially, RP's dialogue tree is technically present in the NPC, but the way IW's dialogue is set up prevents you from ever accessing it.

Since NPC-NPC scenes don't use any player dialogue, that side of RP still works correctly with them.

Just a quick reply to let you know that after using Savegame Script Scalpel to tidy up my ongoing saves, I now have both the RP3 and TDFP solicitation dialogs available with most - but not all - Immersive Wenches.

After encountering a few more Wenches and reading a bit more about the Immersive Wenches mod, it seems that there are two or more AI packages assigned to the various types of Wenches- Traveling Wenches, Vampire Wenches, Barmaid/Innkeeper Wenches, etc. and each of these categories have slightly different packages (so to speak :P ) which might explain why the RP3/TDFP solicitations only appear for some of them.

Again, thanks for fixing RP3 :heart: :heart: :heart: and for your quick responses to the issues raised here, even when they're not RP3 issues.

Version 3.2.2 released.

- Passive solicitation should no longer randomly stop working, especially when moving from the inn to an exterior cell.
- Gender and race modifiers now correctly affect approach chance in passive solicitation.
- Lead-in animations no longer play before the main animation in non-consensual scenes.
- An infinite loop bug that could occur in rare situations in the Home Visit quest has been corrected.
- Home Visit quest no longer randomly selects a deactivated NPC as the client, which would lead to an impossible-to-complete quest. This should also alleviate the client-behind-locked-doors issue.

Stuck trying to upgrade. When I wait the minute and hit save, the game ctd's.

That upgrade procedure is only required when moving from the older versions of RP (like RP Tweaked 1.08b) to RP 3. If you already had RP 3.2.1 running, you can just replace the files with 3.2.2 and run the game.

Version 3.2.2 released.

- Passive solicitation should no longer randomly stop working, especially when moving from the inn to an exterior cell.

- Gender and race modifiers now correctly affect approach chance in passive solicitation.

- Lead-in animations no longer play before the main animation in non-consensual scenes.

- An infinite loop bug that could occur in rare situations in the Home Visit quest has been corrected.

- Home Visit quest no longer randomly selects a deactivated NPC as the client, which would lead to an impossible-to-complete quest. This should also alleviate the client-behind-locked-doors issue.

Thanks for the update. I see that you didn't "fixed" prostitute's long distance walk I asked you in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50094-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/?p=1310159

But', it's OK. You probably forgot.

Version 3.2.2 released.

Thanks for the update. I see that you didn't "fixed" prostitute's long distance walk I asked you in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50094-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/?p=1310159

But', it's OK. You probably forgot.

No, I didn't forget (I note everything down), and you're not the only one to make that suggestion, whom I also replied to. But there's only so much I can do with the limited time I have for modding, so I have to prioritize. Your suggestion not making into the patch notes doesn't mean it's been forgotten, it just means it's still in the to-do list (along with 21 others, at the moment). I'll get around to it when I can, but for now, there are still quite a few bugs and tweaks that are going to take priority over it.

Additionally, do keep in mind RP has all its source scripts included in the download. If there's something with the mod that's really bothersome and you want changed quickly, you can always open the creation kit and patch it.

I'm upgrading from 1.08b Tweaked

Ah. A few other people have reported this issue, but I've never been able to reproduce it.

One thing you may want to try is installing the latest version of JContainers right after uninstalling RPT 1.08b, then launch the game and try to make a save for cleaning. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you may have to start a new game, or stick with 1.08b Tweaked until you finish your current playthrough.

No, I didn't forget (I note everything down), and you're not the only one to make that suggestion, whom I also replied to. But there's only so much I can do with the limited time I have for modding, so I have to prioritize. Your suggestion not making into the patch notes doesn't mean it's been forgotten, it just means it's still in the to-do list (along with 21 others, at the moment). I'll get around to it when I can, but for now, there are still quite a few bugs and tweaks that are going to take priority over it.

Additionally, do keep in mind RP has all its source scripts included in the download. If there's something with the mod that's really bothersome and you want changed quickly, you can always open the creation kit and patch it.

Thanks for the answer. I apologize for not being considerable enough about your time. Thanks for having it in mind.

I am absolutely amazed how detailed and advanced this mod is. :o

The variety of different scenarios, interesting dialogue options make it real fun to play. I actually stumbled upon it when I was searching for any maid/tavern wench job mod. Since none like that are available I downloaded Radiant Prostitution and made my character work just as a bar maid.

My proposition may drift a little bit away from the sexual nature of this project (or perhaps not), but would you consider expanding the servant aspect? Perhaps the player could perform other small jobs on behalf of the tavern such as maid service. That would conclude simple tasks such as brooming the floor, preparing food, maybe accompaning and finally pleasing your master.

Party entertainer is also an idea. Ability to play lute, striptease, walk around naked or just let yourself being groped in crowded indoor areas could make a new way of making money. All that with intermittent sexual propositions.

As for animations, if there are none suitable for aforementioned actions then I would suggest the traditional text box like in the Jarl's horse quest.

Anyway, that's just an idea. I'm sure you've got plenty of those in your head right now. That's just a hint.

I totally endorse your work, keep it up! I'll definetely be following the thread.

The variety of different scenarios, interesting dialogue options make it real fun to play. I actually stumbled upon it when I was searching for any maid/tavern wench job mod. Since none like that are available I downloaded Radiant Prostitution and made my character work just as a bar maid.

My proposition may drift a little bit away from the sexual nature of this project (or perhaps not), but would you consider expanding the servant aspect? Perhaps the player could perform other small jobs on behalf of the tavern such as maid service. That would conclude simple tasks such as brooming the floor, preparing food, maybe accompaning and finally pleasing your master.

Party entertainer is also an idea. Ability to play lute, striptease, walk around naked or just let yourself being groped in crowded indoor areas could make a new way of making money. All that with intermittent sexual propositions.

As for animations, if there are none suitable for aforementioned actions then I would suggest the traditional text box like in the Jarl's horse quest.

Anyway, that's just an idea. I'm sure you've got plenty of those in your head right now. That's just a hint.

I totally endorse your work, keep it up! I'll definetely be following the thread.

I'm not opposed to the idea, and a very similar suggestion has been made before, but all I can give you at the moment is a "maybe at some point".

You can always install the TDF Prostitution mod and turn most of it off except the Player Dance part. These two mods can both be run at once and you can combine their features in ways like that, in fact you could progress from being a bar maid using this mod to being a pimp using the TDF mod if that's a path you like to try playing.

I'm not opposed to the idea, and a very similar suggestion has been made before, but all I can give you at the moment is a "maybe at some point".

:blush: Maybe you open up a blog entry here on LL and paste your intended todo list in there  or the feature roadmap? It "might" keep us curious noses away from permanently asking "will you implement this.. xy? you could to that ..xy"

Hmm, now that I think about it, we would probably switch to asking "why is this xy not higher on your priority list?". .. hmm.. nevermind .. bad idea :angel:

:blush: Maybe you open up a blog entry here on LL and paste your intended todo list in there  or the feature roadmap? It "might" keep us curious noses away from permanently asking "will you implement this.. xy? you could to that ..xy"

Hmm, now that I think about it, we would probably switch to asking "why is this xy not higher on your priority list?". .. hmm.. nevermind .. bad idea :angel:

People making suggestions that have already been requested is not something I'm trying to avoid, as it helps me get a better idea of how popular a given suggestion is.

People making suggestions that have already been requested is not something I'm trying to avoid, as it helps me get a better idea of how popular a given suggestion is.

I see :shy: Something like an informal poll?

So let me second the idea of Amox to work as a party entertainer. Maybe even for a private session in the jarl's court? :D

Hello, I have an issue with this mod.

Everything works, I whore in the inns and I have unlocked the step 3 of the quest (Home delivery).

I have decided to start it. First part of the quest at the warmaiden's store is done (I went to the customer and did the job) but after whatever my choice : Speak to the second whore or let the talk between the 2 men go till the end, each time Skyrim has a crash, I return to Win7 office and I have to restart Skyrim.

Did someone have met this issue and know what is the bugfix ?

Another issue : I have a gap between female and male body during the sex animation . I use CBBE TBBP body and better male body with the erect mod, the Auto-scale body is switch on, someone know how to correct the gap for a better body alignment ?

Thank you for the answer.

Hello, I have an issue with this mod.

Everything works, I whore in the inns and I have unlocked the step 3 of the quest (Home delivery).

I have decided to start it. First part of the quest at the warmaiden's store is done (I went to the customer and did the job) but after whatever my choice : Speak to the second whore or let the talk between the 2 men go till the end, each time Skyrim has a crash, I return to Win7 office and I have to restart Skyrim.

Did someone have met this issue and know what is the bugfix ?

Another issue : I have a gap between female and male body during the sex animation . I use CBBE TBBP body and better male body with the erect mod, the Auto-scale body is switch on, someone know how to correct the gap for a better body alignment ?

Thank you for the answer.

For your second question, Alignment can be changed with some hotkeys from the Sex Lab Framework.

k select Actor

l move forward

L move backward

: move up

; move down

" move left

' move right

So it's basically the k and the three keys to the right side of it on a standard keyboard, the three keys on the right side invert by combining them with the shift key.

If you go into the MCM menu for sexlab and look at the hotkeys tab, you can find a few more hotkeys. Just use with caution. And you might align stuff perfectly with one character in a specific outfit (remember that changing HDT shoes may alter some things, like offsets too!), but get aweful clipping during sexytime with another. So in general, don't align all your animations too perfectly each time, but rather try to find some "medium" positioning that's mostly okay every time. Especially when alternating between girl/guy sex and girl/girl sex, you'll see some jarring positioning problems if you try to perfect one variation of those two.

Hello Almighty Wraithslayer,

I am new member to join your club mod is outstanding only My character has got stuck just after first inn job. No movement at all NPC are moving freely. Here attached my mod list all are up to date. 

Request help

• Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2
  • Pregnant and Creampie Voice Pack 1.1a
  • PapyrusUtil_v31
  • JContainers-49743-3-2-5
  • SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
  • ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605
  • FNIS Behavior V6_0 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-6-0
  • ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607
  • HDT BBP Fix-70363-1-31
  • BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
  • Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT
  • Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • KS Hairdos - HDT Physics-70363-1-0
  • Skyrim Main (Human S.O.S)
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • VioLens - A Killmove Mod
  • Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 3.0a for SL1.59c
  • Player Voicesets - Main File - Fixed-51387-0-5-1
  • SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL
  • Overlays Plugin v2-5-0-29624-2-5-0
  • FNIS Behavior V5_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-5
  • RaceMenu v3-4-4-29624-3-4-4
  • SkyUI
  • SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5-10168-1-5
  • AutomaticCrossbows021-26329-0-2-1
  • Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
  • ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Ring of Ultra Vision w/ Uber
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

This is for the members dont know how to hide long conversation here is the spoiler tip (some of the carry forward messages are too long. 

at start type as below 

[spo!iler]

here your previous messages or quotes

End [/spo!ler]  

NOTE :dont add exclamatory  !  sign.  

I am new member to join your club mod is outstanding only My character has got stuck just after first inn job. No movement at all NPC are moving freely. Here attached my mod list all are up to date. 

Request help

• PapyrusUtil_v31
  • HDT BBP Fix-70363-1-31
  • SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta

That's a Sexlab bug. It happens when you have toggle automatic free camera as on. To restore movement you'll either have to console epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 or reload an old save.

Request help

• PapyrusUtil_v31
  • HDT BBP Fix-70363-1-31
  • SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta

That's a Sexlab bug. It happens when you have toggle automatic free camera as on. To restore movement you'll either have to console epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 or reload an old save.

just turn of the free cam and went to scene after the stripping got CTD. Is cause of not wearing the work cloths or cause having another task on? 

Request help

• PapyrusUtil_v31
  • HDT BBP Fix-70363-1-31
  • SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta

just turn of the free cam and went to scene after the stripping got CTD. Is cause of not wearing the work cloths? 

Did it CTD when your character was naked? If so it might be a skeleton issue. Had you updated any mods that might've overwrote your skeleton perhaps?

Request help

• PapyrusUtil_v31
  • HDT BBP Fix-70363-1-31
  • SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta

just turn of the free cam and went to scene after the stripping got CTD. Is cause of not wearing the work cloths? 

Did it CTD when your character was naked? If so it might be a skeleton issue. Had you updated any mods that might've overwrote your skeleton perhaps?

Just turned off the other quest and it worked fine will see how this work outside the inn. Newbie to this mod.  

One suggestion that shouldn't be that hard to implement, maybe, would be to change the whore keyword dependency for outfits to a keyword string check.

That way we could include our own keyword without having to add this mod as a direct dependency in outfit mods.

In fact, could it be possible to make the Sexlab Aroused "nude" outfits be considered as whore outfits?