Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Wraithslayer, can you work as a prostitute in every inn in skyrim? Because for some reason I don't get the option to work in the Winking Skeever in Solitude or the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath, while the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood does work normally.

Every inn works (even those from DLC or mods) as long as there's an NPC with the Innkeeper keyword.

I can confirm Winking Skeever does work, unless you have mods that modify Corpulus Vinius into not being an innkeeper, and don't add an adequate replacement NPC.

Done most of my work in the Winking Skeever.

And Immersive Wenches adds 3+ prostitute viable characters to every inn and puts characters with Innkeeper keyword so you can work with them in other places that are not inns, like Drunken Huntsman, Honningbrew Meadery, etc. If you have a large player home like the Underground Bathhouse you can even summon a wench to serve your NPCs, she'll act as a prostitue for them (if you invite someone like Hroki they'll also work in it) and you can hire on and become a prostitue in your own home. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?

Wraithslayer, can you work as a prostitute in every inn in skyrim? Because for some reason I don't get the option to work in the Winking Skeever in Solitude or the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath, while the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood does work normally.

Every inn works (even those from DLC or mods) as long as there's an NPC with the Innkeeper keyword.

I can confirm Winking Skeever does work, unless you have mods that modify Corpulus Vinius into not being an innkeeper, and don't add an adequate replacement NPC.

Can I just open Corpulus in the CK and add 'Innkeeper' as a manual keyword or doesn't it work that way?

You can do that to Ulfric Stormcloak, Harkon or Felldir the Old and it'll work fine with them as well.

However if a mod later in your load order changes the same character, it doesn't matter if you make them a woman impaled on a 100 feet dildo, they'll stay the same and won't get the keyword unless you update the last mod that changed them, open the character in TES5Edit with your whole load order to see which mod is doing it.

When I put in 'Innkeeper' in the keywords for Corpulus like this:

u4Jod7m.png

Corpulus has no innkeeper option anymore, at all. I can't buy drinks from him or get rumors.

Even without this and having RP last in my load order he doesn't give me the option to work. I'm seriously at a loss right now.

After I put in 'Innkeeper' in the keywords for Corpulus like this:

u4Jod7m.png

However, when I do this Corpulus has no innkeeper option anymore, at all. I can't buy drinks from him or get rumors.

Even without this and having RP last in my load order he doesn't give me the option to work. I'm seriously at a loss right now.

Make sure Corpulus is also in the following factions:

JobInnkeeperFaction

JobRentRoomFaction

JobMerchantFaction

ServicesSolitudeWinkingSkeeverInn

That should give him the rent room and food selling options back if something else removed it. But honestly, in your situation I'd just use TES5Edit to figure out which mod is making these weird edits in the first place, then modify it or remove it altogether.

Hello, i have a problem with npcs. Before a sex animation they strip like they normally do but suddenly they reequip everything. I dont know where this came from, i just traveled from falkreath to solitude and this started... Both strip and then the npc redresses instantly and then the animation starts with me being naked and the npc fully clothed...
loverslab mods -

floppysos 1.2

fus ro d-oh - silent voice (not from loverslab but needed for another mod from loverslab)

JContainers

Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1

sexlab romance 1.0.6

sexlab framework 160

sos - schlongs of skyrim 3.00.004

ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605

ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607

ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605

XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS - XPMS 1.94 

sigh, im not sure what can cause this, funny thing is that even if i use the console to get them naked and realign them they redress again.

Hello, i have a problem with npcs. Before a sex animation they strip like they normally do but suddenly they reequip everything. I dont know where this came from, i just traveled from falkreath to solitude and this started... Both strip and then the npc redresses instantly and then the animation starts with me being naked and the npc fully clothed...

loverslab mods -

floppysos 1.2

fus ro d-oh - silent voice (not from loverslab but needed for another mod from loverslab)

JContainers

Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1

sexlab romance 1.0.6

sexlab framework 160

sos - schlongs of skyrim 3.00.004

ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605

ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607

ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605

XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS - XPMS 1.94 

sigh, im not sure what can cause this, funny thing is that even if i use the console to get them naked and realign them they redress again.

This doesn't sound like an issue related to RP, or even SexLab. Have any mods that change NPCs' equipping behavior?

nope... at least none of them should... and this issue wasnt present before, it came later... it worked fine when i first installed the mods today... started from a relatively fresh game as well... and how can it not be a problem or sexlab if that is responsible for stripping and then redressing the npcs and the player after... 
ah... there is another mod that does also do the strip unstrip thing from modnexus

Animated prostitution skyrim
i didnt uninstall that... could it influence the npc-s?

So, I'm having problems with the home delivery quest NONE of the animations play. The sounds play and after they end  my PC ends up falling through the floor. Sex through  other SL mods works fine, so I'm wondering if this is a compatiblity issue with SL 1.60 and this mod?

okay so there are quests where i get fucked by wolves, werewolves and horses and i dont know what... since its already going this far... then why not go all the way... 
where can i actually get the "schlongs" for those beasts so it woulnt look... well... weird isnt exactly the way i describe it since its past that... but nonetheless i would like those beasts to have schlongs... the schlong addons for cainine, horse and lizard dont seem to put them on the beasts tho... as the schlongs are missing the skeleton for horse, wolf, and such...

any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated...

So, I'm having problems with the home delivery quest NONE of the animations play. The sounds play and after they end  my PC ends up falling through the floor. Sex through  other SL mods works fine, so I'm wondering if this is a compatiblity issue with SL 1.60 and this mod?

Sounds like you didn't run FNIS after updating to SL 1.60.

okay so there are quests where i get fucked by wolves, werewolves and horses and i dont know what... since its already going this far... then why not go all the way... 

where can i actually get the "schlongs" for those beasts so it woulnt look... well... weird isnt exactly the way i describe it since its past that... but nonetheless i would like those beasts to have schlongs... the schlong addons for cainine, horse and lizard dont seem to put them on the beasts tho... as the schlongs are missing the skeleton for horse, wolf, and such...

any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated...

SexLab Nude Creatures is what you want.

I just played an evening of "fund raising fun" in the Bannered Mare and a question came to my mind after the 8th customer:

The simple prostitution job allows currently for classic oral, anal or vaginal options.I am wondering if it would be possible to add more alternatives to the simple prostitution job?

I'm thinking about handjob or boobjobs or even threesomes, since the proper animations should already be there.Of course the simple ones should be paid less than the classic options.

Or would this be to much work for not enough fun?

Sounds like you didn't run FNIS after updating to SL 1.60.

I did run FNIS, Like I said Everything else works Except the sex in that particular quest.  It's the one in Solitude where you go to the Vicci (the one who runs east empire company) house and I guess it's her husband or fiance, another guy and another prostitue you have sex with while she stands by the door repeating "you need to leave" over and over again.  It's a very long scene, and what happens is they either stand there and the PC falls through the floor, or they merge together into a single person.  Sex before and after work fine just not during the quest.  I just noticed that SL has a new hotfix out as of today, so I'm going to try that see if it works. 

Also thanks for maintianing this mod, it's by far one of the best SL mods I've played with

I just played an evening of "fund raising fun" in the Bannered Mare and a question came to my mind after the 8th customer:

The simple prostitution job allows currently for classic oral, anal or vaginal options.I am wondering if it would be possible to add more alternatives to the simple prostitution job?

I'm thinking about handjob or boobjobs or even threesomes, since the proper animations should already be there.Of course the simple ones should be paid less than the classic options.

Or would this be to much work for not enough fun?

Could be done, more variety is always good. I'll keep it in mind for the future.

I did run FNIS, Like I said Everything else works Except the sex in that particular quest.  It's the one in Solitude where you go to the Vicci (the one who runs east empire company) house and I guess it's her husband or fiance, another guy and another prostitue you have sex with while she stands by the door repeating "you need to leave" over and over again.  It's a very long scene, and what happens is they either stand there and the PC falls through the floor, or they merge together into a single person.  Sex before and after work fine just not during the quest.  I just noticed that SL has a new hotfix out as of today, so I'm going to try that see if it works. 

Also thanks for maintianing this mod, it's by far one of the best SL mods I've played with

Let me know if it makes a difference.

In the MCM settings, the price NPCs charge others NPCs can be adjusted. Can it be made so that we can set specific NPC's to charge differnt higher/lower rates ?

Also it was said that outfits on NPC's need to have the keyword JobWhore added to them, in TESVEdit. Can someone give me some steps on how to do that to an armor piece ? I have used it to successfully clean dirty mods, but never  anything else.