Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Run Generate FNIS for Users?

As always after any mod concerning animations.

Run SexLab Register Animations?

The option in the ZaZ menu, you mean?

No. I meant the option in the SexLab menu. That's why I specified "SexLab Register Animations." If I had meant an option in the Zaz menu, I probably would have said "Zaz <some Zaz function>."  Although, if I'm having a bad day, maybe not... :P

No. I meant the option in the SexLab menu. That's why I specified "SexLab Register Animations." If I had meant an option in the Zaz menu, I probably would have said "Zaz <some Zaz function>."  Although, if I'm having a bad day, maybe not... :P

Thanks, I believe I managed to get it to work! Well, up until the special quest for the Companions. That's a whole new can of worms, apparently ;_;

First try: nothing happens, werewolves and wolves just stand there.

Second try: checked creature animations in sexlab. I do get grabbed but no animations

Third try: installed MNC (which includes Creatures Framework and Nude Creatures). Unable to check creature animations because SexLab says it's missing Creature files.

Thanks, I believe I managed to get it to work! Well, up until the special quest for the Companions. That's a whole new can of worms, apparently ;_;

First try: nothing happens, werewolves and wolves just stand there.

Second try: checked creature animations in sexlab. I do get grabbed but no animations

Third try: installed MNC (which includes Creatures Framework and Nude Creatures). Unable to check creature animations because SexLab says it's missing Creature files.

Do you have FNIS Creature Pack 6_1 and SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip? And make sure you have MNC 9.3 not 9.0.

Hi there,

So I've given sanctified amulets of dibella to all the followers in my underground bathhouse mod. They all live there, but will not service each other. Also, they're all female. Do female NPC's approach female followers? Is there a fix or a work around? 

Many Thanks

Dumb question.

Is there a good reason why I shouldn't change things in the code such as :-

int sex0 = actors[0].GetActorBase().GetSex()
int sex1 = actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()

to

int sex0 = Sexlab.GetGender(actors[0])
int sex1 = Sexlab.GetGender(actors[1])

I noticed it must of been considered at some point because in mf_solicitprostitute.psc there are the lines:-

int sex0 = (akProstitute.GetBaseObject() as ActorBase).GetSex()  ;SexLab.GetGender(akProstitute)
int sex1 = (akPlayer.GetBaseObject() as ActorBase).GetSex()  ;SexLab.GetGender(SexLab.PlayerRef) ;

So was just wondering if there was a hideous gottcha.

(Note: this is only because of SOS and some code I did to auto set the Sexlab gender based on whether the actor had a schlong, but might be applicable to people using Sexlab Eager NPC's where you can also set the Sexlab Gender).

(ps wasn't intending to release anything, just for personal use).

Dumb question.

to

I noticed it must of been considered at some point because in mf_solicitprostitute.psc there are the lines:-

int sex0 = (akProstitute.GetBaseObject() as ActorBase).GetSex()  ;SexLab.GetGender(akProstitute)

int sex1 = (akPlayer.GetBaseObject() as ActorBase).GetSex()  ;SexLab.GetGender(SexLab.PlayerRef) ;

(Note: this is only because of SOS and some code I did to auto set the Sexlab gender based on whether the actor had a schlong, but might be applicable to people using Sexlab Eager NPC's where you can also set the Sexlab Gender).

1st is faster and simplier

2nd has more options, like creature gender. Actor gender can be overridden by other mods

Dumb question.

to

1st is faster and simplier

2nd has more options, like creature gender. Actor gender can be overridden by other mods

Ta!

Well, just came across a weird thing.  In one of the military camps job I took from Windhelm and my 'coworker' was Susanna the wicked, problem is, she was already dead by the "Blood on the Ice" quest... everything was fine but on the camp she didn't take any clients. Dont know if this have any ralation with her being 'dead to the game" or not. 

well that it!

This is one of the best mods I have tried! 

Just a question though. How many quests there are?

Well, just came across a weird thing.  In one of the military camps job I took from Windhelm and my 'coworker' was Susanna the wicked, problem is, she was already dead by the "Blood on the Ice" quest... everything was fine but on the camp she didn't take any clients. Dont know if this have any ralation with her being 'dead to the game" or not. 

well that it!

This is one of the best mods I have tried! 

Just a question though. How many quests there are?

The Campjob coworker not working is a bug.

I think this is the first time in the past  year that I've finally gotten RP to actually work!  I love this mod, and I've even gotten it to work ok with a few other mods (SexChat, SexLabRandomAttack,  Beastess and Animal Mansion to name a few).  (The secret seemed to be load order and mod priority within MO).

Anyway, I finally ran into my first bug I think.  I got the "Strange Letter" quest in Whiterun and ran to the giant camp.  Had sex with the Highwayman, then proceeded to do the giant gangbang.   Took me a few tries but I finally got all four giants to fall asleep.  Looted the giants and their treasure chest.  Now, the Highwayman only gives me standard dialog and I can't seem to get the quest to finish -- the Highwayman had promised me a bonus payment if I put 2 or more giants to sleep but nothing's happening.

Any way to complete this, even by using a console cheat?  Loved the scene, it was suitably decadent but I want to get the quest off my journal now, if possible.

how to  tag other NPCs as prostitutes ....how even to give it to them ??

If you're talking about the special Amulet of DIbella you can get from innkeepers, you can give it to a companion, or reverse pick-pocket it to another NPC.

I am using Dudestia's NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer mod. With that mod comes a Ring of Fashion Designer :wub: . When I talk to any NPC while wearing that ring, a new dialog opens up offering the options to [Dress Up], [Lock/Unlock], [Remove Default] and [Talk To (NPC_Name)].

So I don't need to have sufficient pickpocket skills/perks to reverse-pickpocket someone- I can make any NPC equip any item I wish, or remove their default outfits, or lock their current equipment set so they don't revert when changing cells, etc.

So, although it's not very immersive, I can get a Sanctified Amulet of Dibella from an Innkeeper, then find any likely lass and force-feed her the Amulet using the Ring of Fashion Designer. I can also remove her default equipment set and dress her up in one of my slutty outfits. The only drawback is that if I use the [Lock] option, she won't strip for sex- locked really means locked- and if I DON'T lock her outfit, she will revert to her default outfit (if I haven't removed it) or walking around town nude (if I HAVE removed her default.) Still, despite this drawback, which is an inherent Skyrim issue and will occur no matter HOW you get an NPC to equip some item, this mod makes dealing with NPC equipment a whole lot easier.

@Vyxenne, thanks for the pointer to that mod, I'd never heard of it.  I've been looking for a way to get my follower (Amalee, from 3DNPC) to equip an amulet (other than the Radiant Prostitution one), but the description page for that mod says it won't work for followers.  Do you use it for followers?

for some reason the "max repetitions" feature seems to be broken. lately I've noticed it going well past the amount I set it to.

Well beyond, or once beyond?  We just discussed this a couple of pages back, a repetition of 1 means one more after the original act, for a total of 2.  A setting of 3 means 3 repetitions after the original, for a total of 4.

@Vyxenne, thanks for the pointer to that mod, I'd never heard of it.  I've been looking for a way to get my follower (Amalee, from 3DNPC) to equip an amulet (other than the Radiant Prostitution one), but the description page for that mod says it won't work for followers.  Do you use it for followers?

for some reason the "max repetitions" feature seems to be broken. lately I've noticed it going well past the amount I set it to.

Well beyond, or once beyond?  We just discussed this a couple of pages back, a repetition of 1 means one more after the original act, for a total of 2.  A setting of 3 means 3 repetitions after the original, for a total of 4.

Oh, I didn't understand that's what it meant. I'll try it out again and see what happens, but I think I remember in one instance I had it set to 3 and it stopped at 5 or 6.. although I could have miscounted, either way I'll test it out again, but that's probably what it was.

Oh, I didn't understand that's what it meant. I'll try it out again and see what happens, but I think I remember in one instance I had it set to 3 and it stopped at 5 or 6.. although I could have miscounted, either way I'll test it out again, but that's probably what it was.

It looks like that's what it was. I set the repititions to 2 and it stopped at 3 as expected... of course then I had an issue with the free fly camera where it disengaged my controller, but other than that... :P

No, I use Extensible Follower Framework to handle my companions (I hate to call them "followers" because we have sex all the time so they're obviously more to me than "followers"). EFF handles up to 100 companions (I have personally gone into dungeon orgies with up to 15 companions- wheee!  :wub:  ) and has its own follower outfit handler. I have used UFO in the past, but it has so many incompatibilities with other mods that I use that I finally replaced it with EFF, which so far has ZERO incompatibilities with any of my 220 plugins.

The only caveat I've found with EFF is that it won't work on a very small handful of custom followers. I don't know whether it would work with your Amalee or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Radiant Prostitution doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61 Beta 1. When clients are supposed to start the animations, Sexlab will instead report that all consensual ___ (oral, anal, etc.) animations have been blacklisted and thus, won't run.

I know you're under no obligation to fix any bugs caused by the beta, WraithSlayer, but I thought I'd just bring it to your attention.

Now that Sexlab is officially at version 1.61, I just thought I'd call attention to this again since it's still an issue for me.

Radiant Prostitution doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61 Beta 1. When clients are supposed to start the animations, Sexlab will instead report that all consensual ___ (oral, anal, etc.) animations have been blacklisted and thus, won't run.

I know you're under no obligation to fix any bugs caused by the beta, WraithSlayer, but I thought I'd just bring it to your attention.

Now that Sexlab is officially at version 1.61, I just thought I'd call attention to this again since it's still an issue for me.

Also using 1.61, not having this issue at all.

It's probably time for me to do the ritual reinstalling of skyrim mods, then. :lol:

It's probably time for me to do the ritual reinstalling of skyrim mods, then. :lol:

In the process change to Mod Organizer and you won't have this problem again. Or more specifically you won't have to reinstall eveyrthing again.

However do make sure to check the enabled positions in Sexlab MCM, you may have at some point disabled a lot of stuff then saved it and it repeated on even new games.