Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

It keeps adding zero quests, allowing me to only do the basic thing. Anyone know why this would be? I ran script cleaner, manually deleted every single instance and script from the Skyrim install folder, clean saved, and then reinstalled, and it is still giving me this message. The MCM menu is saying there are zero quests available.

It keeps adding zero quests, allowing me to only do the basic thing. Anyone know why this would be? I ran script cleaner, manually deleted every single instance and script from the Skyrim install folder, clean saved, and then reinstalled, and it is still giving me this message. The MCM menu is saying there are zero quests available.

Do you do manual install, MO, NMM? Did you not include MF_RP_Quests folder when installing? If manual install it just goes in the data folder.

I ran into this myself, but it was on a highly unstable game with a lot of stack dumping going on leading to massive script latency breaking things. It's not this mod, it's Sexlab in general. Run a papyrus and try to repeat the issue, then post papyrus on Sexlab troubleshooting (see my sig). However be warned that most likely the issue is conflicign mods and a broken save game rather than faults in specific mods.

Hey Sacremas, how do you know its sexlab in general? In the post above, i wrote about my problems with stack dumps seemingly being caused by RP. Without RP, sexlab works just fine for me.

I don't honestly, I didn't look into it carefully but here's my facts;

I*d just played a long game with Radiant Prostitution this version without any issues or stack dumps

I installed a bunch of new mods and updated a lot of mods (skytweaks/grimy mod line, etc) started a new game in solitude, played for an hour, and papyrus log was 200 meg.

So I highly doubt that whatever caused it was RP, rather I think it was RP interracting with something else entirely.

So I highly doubt that whatever caused it was RP, rather I think it was RP interracting with something else entirely.

An interaction could very well be it. Or else we would hear more of this problem. If its of interest to you, here is the mod list i used:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Inn Girls Resources.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Merge Remodeled Armor.esp

Merge Armor.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

XPMSE.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

Beards.esp

Brows.esp

Facelight.esp

Combat Evolved.esp

Movement Speed.esp

RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp

AOS.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

Smoking Torches.esp

Skysan_Icicle.esp

Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

Enhanced Landscapes.esp

Enhanced Landscapes - Marsh Pines.esp

Enhanced Landscapes - Oaks.esp

Enhanced Landscapes - Solstheim.esp

Enhanced Landscapes - DLC Patch.esp

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp

Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

MLU.esp

OBIS.esp

OBISDB.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp

PermaZONESLegendaryBalanced.esp

More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp

Merge NPC.esp

Inigo.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp

TrueStorms.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp

Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp

More Interesting Loot WAFR Patch.esp

WAF_CCF_SIC Patch.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp

AOS2_NLA_DG Patch.esp

CACO_USKP_Patch.esp

CACO-Ordinatored.esp

MLU - AOS2.esp

MLU - CCOR New Recipes.esp

MLU - CACO-Ordinatored.esp

TrueStorms-NLA.esp

Vivid Snow.esp

Tes5Edit Merged.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

DynDOLOD.esp

Let's see, we can try to figure out what the combination was, here's the ones I had in common, process of elimination wheras the only thing that remain however illogical and impossible must be the truth should work.

Here's the mods I used that was in common with yours, the profile has been deleted so I can't be 100 % sure on this however;

ZAZ + Devious (I know Wraith uses these two, so they're not the cause)

Death Alternative (used this ALOT on it's own and with RP, it's not it)

High Heel system

Wenches (used it a lot with RP before, no issues)

Obvious must-haves (hair mods, SkyUI, RaceMenu, Sexlab Framework, etc... these are not at fault for sure)

Combat Evolved (have it all the time and it has no scripts, it's not this)

Wintermyst

WAFR

CCOR

SIC

Apocalypse

Ordinator

More Interesting Loot

Here's the mods I used that was in common with yours, the profile has been deleted so I can't be 100 % sure on this however;

High Heel system

Wintermyst

WAFR

CCOR

SIC

Apocalypse

Ordinator

More Interesting Loot

none of the ones that "could" be it sound suspicious at all.

WAFR has exactly one script, but it sounds oddly related to the issue:

Scriptname WAF_ArmorSwapScript extends ObjectReference  

Armor Property ThisItem Auto    ;this is the item that this script is attached to

Armor Property NewItem Auto    ;this is the item we want to swap it for

Event OnContainerChanged(ObjectReference akNewContainer, ObjectReference akOldContainer)

if akNewContainer == Game.GetPlayer()

Game.GetPlayer().RemoveItem(ThisItem, 1)

Game.GetPlayer().AddItem(NewItem, 1)

endIf

endEvent

I say this because the stack dumps looked like this:

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM] Dumping stack 26892:

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Type: Normal

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Return register: None

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Has stack callback: No

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Stack trace:

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]         [alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfslot.OnObjectEquipped() - (requested call)

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]             [param 0]: [Potion < (3A4FD2BC)>]

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]             [param 1]: None

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM] Dumping stack 26899:

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Type: Normal

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Return register: None

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Has stack callback: No

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]     Stack trace:

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]         [alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfslot.OnItemRemoved() - (requested call)

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]             [param 0]: [Potion < (3A4FD2BC)>]

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]             [param 1]: 1

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]             [param 2]: None

[10/07/2015 - 10:23:16PM]             [param 3]: None

Both share the common theme of "item remove" and "item equip". But i dont know enough about the inner workings of papyrus to make a solid judgement here.

I'm defenitely not an expert in Papyrus, but reading the fragment of the log, i notice that something is really 'freaking out' ZAP.

zbf is the editorid of quest Zaz Animation Pack, which mod i think is at postion 0E in your load order.

it struggles with an item starting with 3A.

Call this a calculated guess, but if you check the mod located at position 3A, you may find the culprit of  your stack dumps

Well, I got mine working; somehow JContainers had broken. I went through and did fresh installs of everything the mod uses and that fixed it.

Random question about the Random Quests: Where do you get those? Do they come from the Innkeeper you are working for? I have like 90 clients done and they aren't showing up for me. Are they more like the random radiant events out in the world?

I am not having the stack dumps you guys mentioned, but the only suspicious mod on your list I have is High Heels System, so that eliminates that. I do have something that's slowly bloating up my saves, but I don't know what it is. Mine takes like 60+ hours of gameplay to do it though, by which time I usually just make a new character anyway. I feel like its probably Paradise Halls, since I usually have like 10+ slaves by the time it really gets out of hand, but thats entirely conjecture.

Stack Dumps occur when the memory set aside for scripts is full and no new scripts can start. This is mainly caused by running mods that initiate lots of scripts at once. The best example of that is the "cloak" spell, if there is a script associated with that spell then everything selected by the cloak spell will get its own copy of that script and they will all be started at the same time.

Your game can usually handle a cloak spell without much trouble but when you get two or three or four cloak spells at once you can get a stack overflow condition.

A cloak spell can be dreadfully intensive in CPU usage because of that. That can however be mitigated in most cases by making sure the cloak spell is specific to exactly what items or NPCs need to be selected. For example the Submit mod used a cloak spell to detect if there were any guards nearby when a sex act started in a public place but the mod selected ALL NPCs within a large range and then in the script started for each of those NPCs it would then check to see if the NPC could "see" the sex act and also whether the NPC was a guard. That caused my system to get stack dumps because I run a lot of mods that add a lot of NPCs all over Skyrim.

I checked and found that both of those conditions could have been placed on the spell in the first place so that only guards who could see the sex act in progress would be selected and get scripts created for them in the first place.

That mod also cast the spell and THEN checked to see if you had the option to have guards watch for sex turned on in the first place so even if you didn't use that "feature" in the first place you still had the problem.

So when you see a stack dump, look for the item in the stack dump that is repeated the most (yes, tedious) and then look at the mod indicated by that most repeated dump and ask the author to make sure their cloak spell is specific to the desired target instead of overly broad.

However, you also have mods like the Zaz pack where scripts are attached to each Zaz item to enforce whatever limitation the device is supposed to provide. If you have too many Zaz devices on NPCs and the PC in the same area you can get the same sort of stack dump problem. In that case you need to make sure you're not running mods like DD Cursed Loot for the Masses (or don't have it set so everyone gets items) which spread such items far and wide to all NPCs.

Hi,

I've been using korialstraszbob's RPT 1.08b for a while now, and while I like the mod overall, there were some things about it I didn't like. I'm not sure how much has changed since then, since somehow we got from 1.08b to 3.0 in the changelog and there's no mention of what happened in between; I assume you didn't just decide to skip from 1.08 to 3 in your versioning :P

But given that disclaimer, I have some comments/suggestions. If things no longer work the way I'm describing, please correct me.

I was never a fan of the rape mechanics. It's not that I'm opposed to having my character be raped, but RPT's mechanics felt... cheap. Like 'oop, you made some random schmuck mad, so he gets to overpower you just like that'.

First of all, much like Lover's Victim, it doesn't discriminate based on the personality of the 'customer'. The first time it happened to me, the character was Frida, the alchemist in Dawnstar, whom is pretty much the nicest little old lady ever. So, it's kind of immersion-breaking, but I'm not sure what can be done about it without making a predefined list of plausible rapists. Maybe use a relationship rank check? That would at least filter out npcs that are supposed to like you.

Second, you're not given any chance to resist. The mod should either automatically start a brawl for it, or present a Sexlab hormones-style messagebox. "[someone is trying to rape you dialogue]. Submit / Resist (brawl)" Assuming it's early game and you're wearing tavern clothes, a brawl might go either way, but you could temporarily buff their unarmed damage or something if you wanted to make it harder.

And third.. you're in an inn. Most inns are small buildings, and even in the larger inns, the customers are usually all in the main area where the bar is. Everyone in the inn is going to hear a struggle/rape. You're basically saying 'yup, everyone is totally okay with someone raping a prostitute, including the innkeeper'. Even if no one else is willing to intervene, one would expect the innkeeper to intervene, or call the guards, or something. That can't be good for business.

I just reinstalled Skyrim and I wanted to try this mod, but every time I go to "offer my services" I receive this message: "You blacklisted all anal sex animations" O.o

I followed every step to install this mod, any idea of what I could have done wrong?

Thanks!

Just taking a very wild guess here, but have you, perchance, blacklisted all anal sex animations? :P

As I read Barbyfly's post, I said exactly the same thing to myself. Then I scrolled down and was delighted to see that I wasn't the only sarcastic bitch in the room. :P

So glad you picked this up. Used this for a while after Kori revamped it, but it was just too buggy to be fun (for me), so I've been using TDF instead. However, I really miss the questing and passive solicitation in this one, so I'm thinking about trying it again now that you've fumigated it. :D

However, I really like the "dance for cash" function as well as the ability to recruit other girls in TDF, so I'm torn. Does anyone know if it would be possible to run RP and TDF side-by-side? They don't seem to me to have any obviously-overlapping functions, but with Papyrus, logic doesn't always govern what happens...

However, I really like the "dance for cash" function as well as the ability to recruit other girls in TDF, so I'm torn. Does anyone know if it would be possible to run RP and TDF side-by-side? They don't seem to me to have any obviously-overlapping functions, but with Papyrus, logic doesn't always govern what happens...

Same for me, I really like the dancing thing. And I can confirm : they work both nicely together. :D

Same for me, I really like the dancing thing. And I can confirm : they work both nicely together. :D

Thank you! I'll make some "throwaway saves" of my ongoing game just in case things don't go well (Murphy's Law and all that), then give this a try alongside TDF.

Hey WraithSlayer, love your forum title!

I returned to RP after a couple of years of absence due to all the bugs. I'm please to report that, unlike the previous versions of RP, the latest version has not caused any freeze-ups or CTDs at all. Yay and thank you!! :heart:

I'm running SKSE 1.7.3. Tonight, I finally "advanced" my sex career ♪♫ ❤ ♂ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♫♪ enough (and a fun trip it was, too!) to finally get a Home Delivery quest! Sadly, right after I eagerly accepted it, I got the "empty quest queue" failure dialog box instructing me to go "re-scan" and if that didn't work, upload my Papyrus log. Sadly, it didn't work.

Here's what happened:

Here's my Papyrus log:

Papyrus.0.log

And finally, here's my Load Order as sorted by the latest version of LOOT:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  3  3 Dawnguard.esm
  4  4 Falskaar.esm
  5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp
  6  6 Dawnguard - Textures.esm
  7  7 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  8  8 HearthFires.esm
  9  9 HearthFires - Textures.esm
 10  a Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
 11  b Dragonborn.esm
 12  c Dragonborn - Textures.esm
 13  d Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
 14  e SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
 15  f XFLMain.esm
 16 10 Dragon Break.esm
 17 11 0db2SECOND.esm
 18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm
 19 13 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 20 14 SexLab.esm
 21 15 SexLabAroused.esm
 22 16 AOM.esm
 23 17 ApachiiHair.esm
 24 18 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 25 19 Inn Girls Resources.esm
 26 1a ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 27 1b Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 28 1c SerialStrip.esp
 29 1d HighResTexturePack01.esp
 30 1e HighResTexturePack02.esp
 31 1f HighResTexturePack03.esp
 32 20 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 33 21 AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
 34 22 MashupUNP.esp
 35 23 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 36 24 LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
 37 25 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 38 26 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 39 27 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
 40 28 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
 41 29 Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 42 2a RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 43 2b ELFXEnhancer.esp
 44 2c AutoHarvest2.esp
 45 2d AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
 46 2e RealShelter.esp
 47 2f RBB - Snowy New Lands Merge.esp
 48 30 Immersive Wenches.esp
 49 31 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 50 32 SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
 51 33 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 52 34 SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 53 35 Dragon Falls Manor.esp
 54 36 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
 55 37 AsharaSkyrimCharacterPresetsReplacer.esp
 56 38 TavernClothes-MTM.esp
 57 39 Get Out Of My Way.esp
 58 3a Draconic Bloodline.esp
 59 3b Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
 60 3c DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
 61 3d Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 62 3e FISS.esp
 63 3f AsharaImperialOutfit.esp
 64 40 PATCHDragon Break.esp
 65 41 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 66 42 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 67 43 SOS - Shop.esp
 68 44 Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
 69 45 FNISspells.esp
 70 46 No Hood.esp
 71 47 CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
 72 48 BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp
 73 49 kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
 74 4a BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 75 4b MeridaHair.esp
 76 4c Katarina Outfit - UNPB BBP.esp
 77 4d Mini Vamps.esp
 78 4e Huntress.esp
 79 4f VendorSaleDelay-Gone.esp
 80 50 Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp
 81 51 FullBootForKKSA.esp
 82 52 NailsUNP.esp
 83 53 NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp
 84 54 Tauriel The Hobbit.esp
 85 55 StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
 86 56 HDTEarring.esp
 87 57 DAO Morrigan's Robes.esp
 88 58 ScarletDawnArmor.esp
 89 59 LeatherThiefArmor.esp
 90 5a Serana.esp
 91 5b LeftHandRings.esp
 92 5c UNP Leather Clothes.esp
 93 5d FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
 94 5e TS_RogueOutfits.esp
 95 5f Blade and Soul Negligee.esp
 96 60 SummerRobeNM.esp
 97 61 SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
 98 62 Hair Physics Project.esp
 99 63 UnreadBooksGlow.esp
       FlameAtronachArmor.esp
100 64 XFLDialogue.esp
101 65 XFLPlugins.esp
102 66 HDTHair_Sky201.esp
103 67 npchairoverhaul.esp
104 68 NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp
105 69 HDTTESTEarring.esp
106 6a Newmelv.esp
107 6b Marriable Serana.esp
108 6c Marriable Serana HF.esp
109 6d 0db2patch.esp
110 6e VioLens.esp
111 6f SpousesEnhanced.esp
112 70 SkyUI.esp
113 71 Kate.esp
114 72 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
115 73 DanarielStormbow.esp
116 74 KS Jewelry.esp
117 75 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
118 76 TemptressVixen.esp
119 77 SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp
121 79 Schoolgirl Mashup - UNPB BBP.esp
122 7a bm_SimpleAction.esp
123 7b DWISSglasses-plain.esp
124 7c towConversation.esp
125 7d DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
126 7e Clean  Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp
127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp
128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp
129 81 VesWhoreOutfit.esp
130 82 Northgirl.esp
131 83 SFO - Dragonborn.esp
132 84 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
133 85 RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
134 86 Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
135 87 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
136 88 Vivid Landscapes.esp
137 89 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
138 8a ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
139 8b ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
140 8c CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
141 8d TrueStorms.esp
142 8e TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
143 8f Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
144 90 CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
145 91 mintylightningmod.esp
146 92 ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
147 93 CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
148 94 CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
149 95 CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
150 96 TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
151 97 MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
152 98 Better Dynamic Snow.esp
153 99 Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp
154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp
155 9b SexLabMatchMaker.esp
156 9c SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
157 9d HepsyBasicWearsUNPCM.esp
158 9e LadyKdCirclets.esp
159 9f Osare GothicLolita.esp
160 a0 Hip-huggers.esp
161 a1 doahair.esp
162 a2 Niahs Hair V6.esp
163 a3 Kaw's Claws.esp
164 a4 RaceMenuOverlays.esp
165 a5 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp
166 a6 RaceMenu.esp
167 a7 RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
168 a8 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
169 a9 Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
170 aa Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp
171 ab NewmNecklaces2.esp
172 ac Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
173 ad RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
174 ae NewJewelleryGems.esp
175 af Neo's Oriental Dress.esp
176 b0 SchoolgirlOutfit.esp
177 b1 UltraVision.esp
178 b2 AOM.esp
179 b3 HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp
180 b4 RingOfCraft-10000.esp
181 b5 DanceTogether.esp
182 b6 HDT TestSkirts.esp
183 b7 SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
184 b8 RSRainCOT.esp
185 b9 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
186 ba SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
187 bb SLAnimSpeed.esp
188 bc SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
189 bd NusbieVoices.esp
190 be SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
191 bf Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
192 c0 Dual Sheath Redux.esp
193 c1 AsharaDimonizedDress.esp
194 c2 SerialStripper.esp
195 c3 RSPatch.esp
196 c4 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

As info, I checked into all the DudestiaOutfitChanger warnings and according to the mod's support forum on the Nexus, others are experiencing them too. Other than cluttering up my Papyrus log with warning spam, they have not been causing me any problems AFAIK.

Also, the almost-perfect Dudestia Outfit Changer mod has apparently been abandoned and is sorely in need of someone to fix the warnings and also enable NPCs with "locked gear" to still strip for SexLab scenes. You know, someone like, oh, I don't know, a Mod Necromancer, for example...

{ :D  shines innocent grin around the room :D }

Please let me know if you are able to identify the cause of my RP quest failures, and thanks again for your work on RP! :heart: :heart:

I returned to RP after a couple of years of absence due to all the bugs. I'm please to report that, unlike the previous versions of RP, the latest version has not caused any freeze-ups or CTDs at all. Yay and thank you!! :heart:

I'm running SKSE 1.7.3. Tonight, I finally "advanced" my sex career ♪♫ ❤ ♂ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♫♪ enough (and a fun trip it was, too!) to finally get a Home Delivery quest! Sadly, right after I eagerly accepted it, I got the "empty quest queue" failure dialog box instructing me to go "re-scan" and if that didn't work, upload my Papyrus log. Sadly, it didn't work.

Here's what happened:

Here's my Papyrus log:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Falskaar.esm

5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp

8  8 HearthFires.esm

11  b Dragonborn.esm

15  f XFLMain.esm

16 10 Dragon Break.esm

17 11 0db2SECOND.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

20 14 SexLab.esm

21 15 SexLabAroused.esm

22 16 AOM.esm

23 17 ApachiiHair.esm

28 1c SerialStrip.esp

34 22 MashupUNP.esp

43 2b ELFXEnhancer.esp

44 2c AutoHarvest2.esp

46 2e RealShelter.esp

62 3e FISS.esp

67 43 SOS - Shop.esp

69 45 FNISspells.esp

70 46 No Hood.esp

75 4b MeridaHair.esp

77 4d Mini Vamps.esp

78 4e Huntress.esp

82 52 NailsUNP.esp

86 56 HDTEarring.esp

90 5a Serana.esp

91 5b LeftHandRings.esp

96 60 SummerRobeNM.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

100 64 XFLDialogue.esp

101 65 XFLPlugins.esp

106 6a Newmelv.esp

109 6d 0db2patch.esp

110 6e VioLens.esp

112 70 SkyUI.esp

113 71 Kate.esp

116 74 KS Jewelry.esp

120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp

127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp

128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp

130 82 Northgirl.esp

141 8d TrueStorms.esp

154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp

160 a0 Hip-huggers.esp

161 a1 doahair.esp

162 a2 Niahs Hair V6.esp

163 a3 Kaw's Claws.esp

165 a5 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp

166 a6 RaceMenu.esp

177 b1 UltraVision.esp

178 b2 AOM.esp

181 b5 DanceTogether.esp

184 b8 RSRainCOT.esp

187 bb SLAnimSpeed.esp

189 bd NusbieVoices.esp

195 c3 RSPatch.esp

As info, I checked into all the DudestiaOutfitChanger warnings and according to the mod's support forum on the Nexus, others are experiencing them too. Other than cluttering up my Papyrus log with warning spam, they have not been causing me any problems AFAIK.

Also, the almost-perfect Dudestia Outfit Changer mod has apparently been abandoned and is sorely in need of someone to fix the warnings and also enable NPCs with "locked gear" to still strip for SexLab scenes. You know, someone like, oh, I don't know, a Mod Necromancer, for example...

Please let me know if you are able to identify the cause of my RP quest failures, and thanks again for your work on RP! :heart: :heart:

It sounds like you might not have installed JContainers 3+. (can't say for sure with just the load order, as JContainers is not a ESP mod) If you did install it, make sure there aren't any mods overwriting its files with an older version.

Here's what happened:

Here's my Papyrus log:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Falskaar.esm

5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp

8  8 HearthFires.esm

11  b Dragonborn.esm

15  f XFLMain.esm

16 10 Dragon Break.esm

17 11 0db2SECOND.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

20 14 SexLab.esm

21 15 SexLabAroused.esm

22 16 AOM.esm

23 17 ApachiiHair.esm

28 1c SerialStrip.esp

34 22 MashupUNP.esp

43 2b ELFXEnhancer.esp

44 2c AutoHarvest2.esp

46 2e RealShelter.esp

62 3e FISS.esp

67 43 SOS - Shop.esp

69 45 FNISspells.esp

70 46 No Hood.esp

75 4b MeridaHair.esp

77 4d Mini Vamps.esp

78 4e Huntress.esp

82 52 NailsUNP.esp

86 56 HDTEarring.esp

90 5a Serana.esp

91 5b LeftHandRings.esp

96 60 SummerRobeNM.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

100 64 XFLDialogue.esp

101 65 XFLPlugins.esp

106 6a Newmelv.esp

109 6d 0db2patch.esp

110 6e VioLens.esp

112 70 SkyUI.esp

113 71 Kate.esp

116 74 KS Jewelry.esp

120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp

127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp

128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp

130 82 Northgirl.esp

141 8d TrueStorms.esp

154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp

160 a0 Hip-huggers.esp

161 a1 doahair.esp

162 a2 Niahs Hair V6.esp

163 a3 Kaw's Claws.esp

165 a5 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp

166 a6 RaceMenu.esp

177 b1 UltraVision.esp

178 b2 AOM.esp

181 b5 DanceTogether.esp

184 b8 RSRainCOT.esp

187 bb SLAnimSpeed.esp

189 bd NusbieVoices.esp

195 c3 RSPatch.esp

It sounds like you might not have installed JContainers 3+. (can't say for sure with just the load order, as JContainers is not a ESP mod) If you did install it, make sure there aren't any mods overwriting its files with an older version.

Your suspicions were justified. I had Jcontainers installed already, but wasn't sure of the version, so I followed the link in your Description page for this mod and installed the latest version from there.

I then went back to the Winking Cooter :P and did two Home Deliveries and a Camp Job. WOOHOO!! :D Even more amazing, I won the Camp Job bet with my coworker, out-slutting her by 2 horny soldiers! Truly a memorable evening!

Thanks again for your quick response, and for your work on this mod. :heart:

I finally set a bit of time aside to go through the backlog in this thread, at least for the questions that weren't answered by someone else. Apologies for the 1-month late replies in some cases! :lol:

Hi wraithslayer I was looking at your spouses mod when I came across the part in the description where you mention a clean save is needed when we see [...] dialogue option. I see this quite a lot in RP and am wondering if it is intentional, or do I need to clean my save? The most recent instance I can remember is a letter quest, outside of winterhold. It's the same fan quest I got before, and when I approach the quest target, the only dialogue options I see are their vanilla chatter, a SLEN dialogue option, and the [...] dialogue option from RP. The dialogue tree works as expected after selecting the [...] option (ie he asks what should we do now and I have the option to say iono you called me out)

There are a few dialogues that show [...] as the text, but you're not meant to see them. In your specific example with the fan quest, the fan is meant to approach you and start the conversation automatically, skipping the initial [...] prompt. You may have another mod interfering with AI packages, which is what's allowing you to walk up to the fan and open the dialog list without him cutting you off first.

Hey would it be possible  to  add a feature for npc scenes to start right on the spot when an npc client solicits a wench? I hate bumping into people when they get stuck on the stairs on the bannered mare just so they can move to a bed to have sex.

Yes.

Activated foreplay setting in 1.60, for some reason only the aggressive option where the customer wants to rough me up plays foreplay animation (going "ouch, ow" as I lovingly give a handjob), the other scenes do not get foreplay. So it seems a lot of things were changed in 1.60.

I only recently got back into Skyrim and updated to SL 1.60, but I'll look into this.

Is there a chance for the character to be raped when serving tables - i.e. decline a sex offer, be raped and not become a prostitute?

Agreed, serving tables should only switch to prostitution if the player consents. I'll add this to the to-do list.

Thank you so much, this mod is a lot of fun!

I do have one question though. I have Immersive wenches installed and most of them wear the tavern wench outfit, but they are unable to be solicited. Does this mean the outfit only works with vanilla npcs then? 

No, it should work for custom NPCs as well, as long as they're wearing the vanilla tavern outfit. However, if I recall correctly, NPC prostitution is started via the story manager, so if your wenches have other story manager events, those may take priority. Also, check RP's MCM settings, you might want to disable the schedule option to make wenches more likely to do it.

Okay when I do the Farmhand quest near the giant camp, I tell the guy to loosen up my character and they have sex. After the scene ens, he forcegreets me again, with options telling him that I'm the prostitute he requested, after a couple of seconds, they get it on again and then after, my questlog updates so she has to please the giants. She gets tied down and a couple of seconds after, she is suddenly free. I talk to the giants to initiate sex and nothing happens. I am using sexlab 1.6

From your Papyrus log:

[09/27/2015 - 04:52:36PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Giant) - AddActor(Giant) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

This is probably because your framework isn't set to support creature sex, or you're missing a requirement for it. (FNIS, SexLab creature animations, etc)

A few issues i came acros:

With Home delivery; sometimes when i use a bed for sex my pc freezes and i'm unable to move, even after the task is done

Also with home delivery; the client is behind a locked door. I had this once  at one of the farms east of whiterun.

Locked doors is a known issue, one without a straightforward solution. For the time being, open the console and click the door, then type unlock.

Probably not something you'd want to deal with, but with Interesting NPC's, (specifically Skjel the Gray quest line), you can sometimes get a house job requested by the 'clothing out back' at the 'tailors' shop. (A bit of a problem if you haven't picked up Skjel & got his quest, because they are invisible and non communicative - I suspect no AI packages because they are just 'clothing').

(ps Skjel - probably my favorite follower, so usually make a bee line for him when in the area).

(pps just a heads up for people who have it installed).

Thanks for the heads-up, this was an issue specific to the creampie challenge where a client could be selected for the quest even if they're currently disabled. Will be fixed for next version.

Should i use this instead of RP tweaked?

Yes, RP3 resumes where Tweaked left off.

Is the mod dead again? :(

No, but I had to take some time off. I'm back now and resuming development.

You're missing JContainers or have an old version of it, RP3 requires JContainers 3.2.4 or higher. Keep in mind some older mods may bundle an obsolete version of JContainers that may be overwriting necessary files.

I recently had massive stack dumps in a previously stable game (papyrus log size 250mb after half an hour gameplay, savegame went up from 8mb to 30+ mb). After much trial and error, i found that i can reliably reproduce it by installing RP and doing some work in an inn, while it never happens otherwise. The logs didnt show suspicious error messages, apart from the suddenly starting stack dumps. The script that was blowing up my savegame was zbfSlot.pex, which had thousands of active instances of it running.

Any idea why this could have happened?

zbfSlot is a Zaz Animation Pack script. RP currently only uses Zaz for the giant sacrifice quest, so I'm not sure how it'd cause this issue when doing simple jobs in an inn. I'll look into that script, though.

Hey Sacremas, how do you know its sexlab in general? In the post above, i wrote about my problems with stack dumps seemingly being caused by RP. Without RP, sexlab works just fine for me.

Keep in mind RP can be a bit heavy script-wise in some situations. More scripts running at the same time = higher chance of Papyrus engine limit being reached = more likely for a stack dump to occur. It's not a RP-specific problem, but rather an issue of overloading your Skyrim with too many script-heavy mods for what your PC can handle.

Additionally, as mentioned above, there might be an issue with Zaz Animation Pack that's causing a large amount of script instances to be created. I'm now looking into it to figure out if it's being triggered by RP.

Random question about the Random Quests: Where do you get those? Do they come from the Innkeeper you are working for? I have like 90 clients done and they aren't showing up for me. Are they more like the random radiant events out in the world?

They come from the innkeepers, just like the other jobs. You need a large amount of clients to unlock them, but I can't recall the exact number at the moment.

Hi,

I've been using korialstraszbob's RPT 1.08b for a while now, and while I like the mod overall, there were some things about it I didn't like. I'm not sure how much has changed since then, since somehow we got from 1.08b to 3.0 in the changelog and there's no mention of what happened in between; I assume you didn't just decide to skip from 1.08 to 3 in your versioning :P

I did do exactly that. :P I wanted to have the version clearly state this is the third iteration of the mod to help avoid confusion between the available versions. So no, there isn't RP 2.x anywhere, it went 0.xx (mainfct) -> 1.xx (korial) -> 3.x.x (me).

But given that disclaimer, I have some comments/suggestions. If things no longer work the way I'm describing, please correct me.

I was never a fan of the rape mechanics. It's not that I'm opposed to having my character be raped, but RPT's mechanics felt... cheap. Like 'oop, you made some random schmuck mad, so he gets to overpower you just like that'.

First of all, much like Lover's Victim, it doesn't discriminate based on the personality of the 'customer'. The first time it happened to me, the character was Frida, the alchemist in Dawnstar, whom is pretty much the nicest little old lady ever. So, it's kind of immersion-breaking, but I'm not sure what can be done about it without making a predefined list of plausible rapists. Maybe use a relationship rank check? That would at least filter out npcs that are supposed to like you.

Second, you're not given any chance to resist. The mod should either automatically start a brawl for it, or present a Sexlab hormones-style messagebox. "[someone is trying to rape you dialogue]. Submit / Resist (brawl)" Assuming it's early game and you're wearing tavern clothes, a brawl might go either way, but you could temporarily buff their unarmed damage or something if you wanted to make it harder.

And third.. you're in an inn. Most inns are small buildings, and even in the larger inns, the customers are usually all in the main area where the bar is. Everyone in the inn is going to hear a struggle/rape. You're basically saying 'yup, everyone is totally okay with someone raping a prostitute, including the innkeeper'. Even if no one else is willing to intervene, one would expect the innkeeper to intervene, or call the guards, or something. That can't be good for business.

NPCs in Skyrim have an aggression stat if I recall, with peaceful NPCs like merchants having a low value, and combat NPCs like mercenaries and guards having a high value. I'll see about using that stat to influence rape chance.

About starting a brawl, may be a bit complicated. Brawls are buggy in the first place so it's something I'd prefer to avoid messing with, but I'll consider the alternatives you suggested.

As for rape in the middle of a crowded inn, that's something I've wanted to address in some way, such as by moving the NPC and player to an empty room/basement, or some other system. Implementation is much more complicated than the idea, though.

I thought of another thing. There doesn't seem to be a penalty for ending a shift with less than the right amount of money to give the innkeeper, (i.e. did a shift, spent the money on getting cured for something by a priest, then ended the shift. Innkeep said 'how many', said '5' but only had about 20septims. Inn keep was happy with that.).

I thought of another thing. There doesn't seem to be a penalty for ending a shift with less than the right amount of money to give the innkeeper, (i.e. did a shift, spent the money on getting cured for something by a priest, then ended the shift. Innkeep said 'how many', said '5' but only had about 20septims. Inn keep was happy with that.).

Dunno if its possible but maybe change so the innkeeper puts a bounty on you if you cant pay up? :D

Dunno if its possible but maybe change so the innkeeper puts a bounty on you if you cant pay up? :D

Hmmm, by reading this, I get some more ideas for that situation :

First idea:

Another solution could be, that the inkeeper simply refuses to let you go and the quest will not end until he/she is satisfied with the money?

I think the level of expected money could differ from innkeeper to innkeeper (by relationship rank?) or by your experience as a whore... or a simple MCM setting ;)

Second idea:

Some kind of ugly follow-on job - or a follow-on quest. Maybe like the strange letter quest but for obvious reasons only inside the inn or close nearby? It should sound bad and unpleasant, simply to remind you to earn more money the next time.  How about you have to make a home delivery in the nearby prison? Pleasing the guards or some spawned prisoners?

Third idea:

You want to leave with not enough money earned? Fine - you do it. But your access to the more promising jobs will be restricted until your "earned" back the trust of the inkeepers? I feel, that this should be made choosable in another dialogue sequence, like

• How many clients did you have?
  • number / or lie (<- it does not matter, only the earned money should count here)
  • That is disappointing and not enough - other whores make me more than twice as much money! If you want better jobs from me, you should return to your work.
  • ok - I go back and find more clients / no, I am sorry, but I have to leave and bear the consequences

Or perhaps it is even possible to combine all three ideas? I guess it sounds complex to program this but it could be real fun to play this :D

If I recall, the missing amount of gold is stored for the next time you work there.

NPCs in Skyrim have an aggression stat if I recall, with peaceful NPCs like merchants having a low value, and combat NPCs like mercenaries and guards having a high value. I'll see about using that stat to influence rape chance.

About starting a brawl, may be a bit complicated. Brawls are buggy in the first place so it's something I'd prefer to avoid messing with, but I'll consider the alternatives you suggested.

As for rape in the middle of a crowded inn, that's something I've wanted to address in some way, such as by moving the NPC and player to an empty room/basement, or some other system. Implementation is much more complicated than the idea, though.

I'm not sure that (aggression) is sufficient.... It would be better if you could also check relationship rank, which would filter out followers (whom are aggressive) and people you had done quests for. :3

Brawls would definitley be a great improvement.

Ultimately it's your call though, I guess everyone is going to have their own preference regarding how rapey they want their Skyrim to be - I prefer to keep things lore-friendly/realistic and so there are relatively few npcs I would attribute as being plausible rapists.

Thanks for your work on fixing up this mod :>

If I recall, the missing amount of gold is stored for the next time you work there.

I didn't know that. I will check next time I'm in that neck of the woods. Cheers.

I finally set a bit of time aside to go through the backlog in this thread, at least for the questions that weren't answered by someone else. Apologies for the 1-month late replies in some cases! :lol:

Thank you so much, this mod is a lot of fun!

I do have one question though. I have Immersive wenches installed and most of them wear the tavern wench outfit, but they are unable to be solicited. Does this mean the outfit only works with vanilla npcs then? 

No, it should work for custom NPCs as well, as long as they're wearing the vanilla tavern outfit. However, if I recall correctly, NPC prostitution is started via the story manager, so if your wenches have other story manager events, those may take priority. Also, check RP's MCM settings, you might want to disable the schedule option to make wenches more likely to do it.

I'm also running Immersive Wenches alongside RP3 and TDFP. I even have the "MOAR WENCHES" (whatever it's called) options enabled, giving me what seems like hundreds of beautiful, horny girls throughout Skyrim. However, the problem for me is that the RP solicitation dialogs don't even appear, so it's not that the girls are on sex cooldown, it's that they have their own Immersive Wenches solicitation dialogs that prevent the RP dialogs from even showing up with them. Also noteworthy is the fact that the TDF dialog options are also missing from these girls.

I am able to solicit Wenches just fine using their "native" Immersive Wenches dialog tree, but sadly, instead of a SexLab animation, I get fade to black. :s Oddly, when one of the Wenches successfully solicits an NPC, they actually do trigger a SexLab animation that I can watch.

Interestingly, I find that ALL of the Wenches in Inns have the RP Innkeeper dialog, enabling me to work for them instead of for the actual Innkeeper if I choose to do that. Also, I have had two Camp Jobs where an Immersive Wench was the "other prostitute" working with me. So, those parts of RP are working with them even though it seems odd that they act as Innkeepers instead of mere Wenches.

I'm looking for an Immersive Wenches option (or SexLab-enabling patch) to enable sex scenes instead of fade-to-black screens when I solicit them, but so far haven't found it. Meanwhile, what WraithSlayer said above seems plausible based on what I'm seeing in my game- the Immersive Wenches have their own Story Manager events, and this prevents RP solicitation from working with them.

I'm also running Immersive Wenches alongside RP3 and TDFP. I even have the "MOAR WENCHES" (whatever it's called) options enabled, giving me what seems like hundreds of beautiful, horny girls throughout Skyrim. However, the problem for me is that the RP solicitation dialogs don't even appear, so it's not that the girls are on sex cooldown, it's that they have their own Immersive Wenches solicitation dialogs that prevent the RP dialogs from even showing up with them. Also noteworthy is the fact that the TDF dialog options are also missing from these girls.

I am able to solicit Wenches just fine using their "native" Immersive Wenches dialog tree, but sadly, instead of a SexLab animation, I get fade to black. :s Oddly, when one of the Wenches successfully solicits an NPC, they actually do trigger a SexLab animation that I can watch.

It sounds like Immersive Wenches might be using blocking dialogue instead of top-level dialogue to provide its own conversation topics. If that's the case, then that's not something that can be fixed in RP, it's caused entirely by IW. Essentially, RP's dialogue tree is technically present in the NPC, but the way IW's dialogue is set up prevents you from ever accessing it.

Since NPC-NPC scenes don't use any player dialogue, that side of RP still works correctly with them.

Interestingly, I find that ALL of the Wenches in Inns have the RP Innkeeper dialog, enabling me to work for them instead of for the actual Innkeeper if I choose to do that. Also, I have had two Camp Jobs where an Immersive Wench was the "other prostitute" working with me. So, those parts of RP are working with them even though it seems odd that they act as Innkeepers instead of mere Wenches.

RP innkeeper dialog is present in every NPC that includes the JobInnkeeper keyword, or is a member of the JobInnkeeper faction. IW's inn wenches probably meet one of those two criteria.

I assume those wenches with the innkeeper dialogue aren't wearing the default tavern wench clothes? Because if they are, and you can see RP's innkeeper dialogue, you should also have access to the solicit dialogue, as they're both top-level topics.