Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

If you went to the innkeeper and told them you were done, then you're not working as a prostitute any longer, until you go to another innkeeper and ask about well paid work.  I don't think the dialogue from other prostitutes is coming from this mod.  Do you have more than one prostitution mod installed?

Great mod!

But I am stucked at rank2 with the exact same problem. :(

I have the newest SKSE and JContainer installed so I have no idea what is the problem....  Is RP compatible with the newest sexlab, skse etc.?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi guys, I just reached rank 2 and got offered a home delivery quest. Everytime I try to accept it, it shows the message that I attached in this post (list of available quests was empty).

I have the latest version of SKSE (1.7.3), Papyrus (3.2) and JContainers (3.2.6), I don't know how to get the Papyrus log (I'm a MO user, btw), but I'll provide that if someone tells me how to do it. I remember that a few days ago, the number of registered quest was ok, but since I finally managed to make my modded Skyrim stable, I haven't been paying attention to that. Can anyone help me? But please, just tell me that I don't have to restart the game all over again.

Mod Organizer tells me that there are no conflicts in JContainers' files (there are no mods overwriting it's files). Papyrus is overwriting some files from SexLab Framework.

My load order:

I had to remove the .esm and .esp from this list.

0  0 Skyrim
 1  1 Update
 2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch
 3  3 ClimatesOfTamriel
 4  4 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core
 5  5 SexLab
 6  6 SexLabAroused
 7  7 CreatureFramework
 8  8 ZaZAnimationPack
 9  9 hdtHighHeel
10  a HighResTexturePack01
11  b HighResTexturePack02
12  c HighResTexturePack03
13  d Unofficial High Resolution Patch
14  e dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic
15  f FNIS
16 10 SkyUI
17 11 XPMSE
18 12 RaceMenu
19 13 RaceMenuPlugin
20 14 BodyChange
21 15 FNISSexyMove
22 16 HDT Female Hairstyles
23 17 AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok
24 18 HDTHair_Luckystars_Standalone
25 19 Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcishWeapons
26 1a Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade
27 1b Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows
28 1c TheEyesOfBeauty
29 1d SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts
30 1e SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix
31 1f ELFX - Exteriors
32 20 immersive roads
33 21 EnhancedLightsandFX
34 22 3DNPC
35 23 SkyFalls + SkyMills
36 24 RealisticWaterTwo
37 25 Clothing & Clutter Fixes
38 26 Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade
39 27 Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks
40 28 Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists
41 29 fallentreebridges
42 2a ELFXEnhancer
43 2b TheChoiceIsYours
44 2c Blackout_Skyrim
45 2d SMIM-ShackRoofFixes
46 2e FNISspells
47 2f SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix
48 30 Purewaters
49 31 Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT
50 32 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix
51 33 CoT-WeatherPatch
52 34 TrueStorms
53 35 TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch
54 36 Supreme Storms - Cot Version
55 37 CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40
56 38 CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms
57 39 TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT
58 3a mintylightningmod
59 3b MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch
60 3c Mighty Beasts - Werewolf
61 3d Schlongs of Skyrim
62 3e SOS - Smurf Average Addon
63 3f SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon
64 40 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon
65 41 SOS - Shop
66 42 SOS - Grower
67 43 SexLab Romance
68 44 SexLabNudeCreatures
69 45 MoreNastyCritters
70 46 SexLab Aroused Creatures
71 47 SexLab Trainers
72 48 MF_RadiantProstitution
73 49 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE
74 4a RaceMenuMorphsUUNP
75 4b CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks
76 4c KKFur
77 4d ViceroyInquisitor
78 4e BladesBikini
79 4f NewmDaedricBikTA
80 50 HelmetToggle2.02b
81 51 Bashed Patch, 0

Edit:

About the Papyrus log, is it the Papyrus.0.log located in \my games\skyrim\Logs\Script? Well, found it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

So I've given sanctified amulets of dibella to all the followers in my underground bathhouse mod. They all live there, but will not service each other. Also, they're all female. Do female NPC's approach female followers? Is there a fix or a work around? 

Many Thanks

No only male NPC's approach female npc prostitutes.

Hi there,

So I've given sanctified amulets of dibella to all the followers in my underground bathhouse mod. They all live there, but will not service each other. Also, they're all female. Do female NPC's approach female followers? Is there a fix or a work around? 

Many Thanks

I've been using Radiant Prostitution since Kori took it over and added features to it. However, it got so buggy and unstable, I uninstalled it. Then, when Wraith basically fumigated it, I installed it again. It's a great mod, and offers fun features no other mod offers as far as I know, such as the Camp Jobs and Home Jobs, which are far less buggy now thanks to Waxen.

Normally I don't mention "competing" mods in a mod's support forum, but because Radiant Prostitution seems to have been abandoned again  :(  I will point out that TDF Prostitution here on LL allows your girls to not only solicit other females, but to frequently have sex with each other as well, which never fails to develop into an amazing visual treat.

There is also an awesome plugin mod that adds to TDF's 15 independent whores, which are limited to 3 in each of 5 cities, by adding 15 "slut slots"  :P  so you can have 15 independent whores anywhere in Skyrim you want them to work, including outdoor cells and player homes. One of my favorite places to station my girls is in the Guard Barracks in various small towns, which gives the entire town an audible background of moaning and screaming at all hours of the day and night.

With 30 girls working independently all across Skyrim, you can have a veritable empire of randy sluts who make you tons of money and can't wait to hop in bed with you when you visit them. Best of all, TDF is bug-free to the best of my knowledge, limited only by the clunky Skyrim/Papyrus engine and your computer.

I run both RP and TDFPP side-by-side with no issues except that I try to be careful not to solicit or accept propositions generated by both mods at the same time.

hi men, i am stuck with the horse jarl quest, it only atack me >.<, i play others creatures mods and have no problem(posible incompatibility?), you know how i can fix it?

Unequip your armor like the stablehand recommends, and the horse will stop attacking after the next hit.

A proof of concept thing.

Attached a fuggly change for missing money. There didn't seem to be a consequence for missing money, (i.e. you spend your earnings before turning the job(s) in, or that blacksmith Yoke removal curse was stealing the money you are earning). So this is just a horrible script change to take into account the missing money when ending your sex worker shift. Briefly, as missing money is global, you can't skip it by going to a different innkeeper. You'll get a warning message when it goes above 500 septims at the end of a shift, and your debt will be turned over to the guard in the form of a bounty when it goes above 650 septims, (plus a random amount). Source included so have a look to see if it will bollocks your game up before using. Just a script change, so should work on existing install. (Also if you don't like it you can just put the original "mf_handler.pex" back - i.e. it's really just minor changes).

This is for the latest version, (i.e. 3.2.2). So probably a really bad idea using it on any other version. Also doesn't take into account food serving other than it's current functionality which adds/subtracts to missing money - which should be taken into account if you decide to ramp up a big debt with food serving scams, then decide a life on your back/front/upside down is your new calling. Also, (erm), also, skipping on either sex work or food jobs will add outstanding missing money to the bounty, (but will clear your debt - so that's nice).

Radient Prostitution 3.2.2 mf_handler Missing Money Fudge.7z

Notice that you've stop developing this mod Wraith, but would love for an update, i really dig this mod, although it can be considered as final.

maybe a tweak to enable the collecting gold dialog after the last scene if repetition was used (i use 3 for max repetition), i keep forgetting that one.

And really wish there is an extra quest for a job to serve high ranking NPC like Jarls / Stewards / Officers in return you'll get much more gold than regular quest.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

The clothing system is not working for me at all, the only way I get a NPC to become a prostitute is by giving her the amulet. The clothes are registering normally at the side panel, so I don't know what the problem could be.

hey everyone,

I got a problem with questing. Normal prostitution is no problem, but as soon as there is a special quest (tried with military camp, a strange letter and home delivery) it says "no quest started. try again" (or something like that). Tried it in different cities, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing works. worked perfectly fine some days ago though (had do uninstall all mods and reinstall them)

hope somebody has an idea :blush:

hey everyone,

I got a problem with questing. Normal prostitution is no problem, but as soon as there is a special quest (tried with military camp, a strange letter and home delivery) it says "no quest started. try again" (or something like that). Tried it in different cities, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing works. worked perfectly fine some days ago though (had do uninstall all mods and reinstall them)

Make sure you have JContainers 3.2.4 or higher installed, and that no mods are overwriting its files.

hey everyone,

Make sure you have JContainers 3.2.4 or higher installed, and that no mods are overwriting its files.

checked that, nothing. I reinstalled JContainers 3.2.6 (wasn't sure if I should go with the newest alpha) but nothing happened

I might be asking a stupid question, but how do you fill the bucket in the horse quest to get an extra reward? I really can't understand what i'me supposed to complete that part

It's random, and there are 3 possible outcomes for the quest if I recall correctly.

checked that, nothing. I reinstalled JContainers 3.2.6 (wasn't sure if I should go with the newest alpha) but nothing happened

Did you select "Check for New Quests" in MCM after reinstalling JContainers?

didn't do it before, tried now. It said "9 new quests available" but when I tried in falkreach, it said again "no quests available".... :s

Did you select "Check for New Quests" in MCM after reinstalling JContainers?

didn't do it before, tried now. It said "9 new quests available" but when I tried in falkreach, it said again "no quests available".... :s

I sometimes don't get the quest to register after talking to the bar keep, I find that skipping during the talking will trigger the problem but I've also had it where the quest took a while to register. I also usually save right before trying to start talking to the bar keep so if it doesn't work I reload and try again.

And so far only I've only managed to partly fill the bucket at best.