Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

I did run FNIS, Like I said Everything else works Except the sex in that particular quest.  It's the one in Solitude where you go to the Vicci (the one who runs east empire company) house and I guess it's her husband or fiance, another guy and another prostitue you have sex with while she stands by the door repeating "you need to leave" over and over again.  It's a very long scene, and what happens is they either stand there and the PC falls through the floor, or they merge together into a single person.  Sex before and after work fine just not during the quest.  I just noticed that SL has a new hotfix out as of today, so I'm going to try that see if it works. 

Also thanks for maintianing this mod, it's by far one of the best SL mods I've played with

Let me know if it makes a difference.

Well I guess it may have but I don't really know, after the patch install the game wouldn't let me load that save, so I had to go back a couple, and ended up getting a different home delivery which worked perfectly.  Is there a set quest console comand for the quest that bugged?  If so post the command and I'll run it. but probably not till tommorow.  Thanks again

I have 0 registered quests even after scanning for quests. My character is only rank 2 and I'm guessing there just wasn't any home jobs available but here is my log anyway since error message asked for it.

0 registered quests means home/camp/random quests are never going to work. Make sure you have the latest version of JContainers installed, then go to MCM and re-register quests.

hmm im not sure if its in my end but in solicition mode if i choose both lookin for client appears at upper left corner but never has npc aproached my pc ,if i talk to the npc via dialogue then sex happens as it has been setted . if i choose passive lookin for client appears at top left corner but npc has never aproached my pc either . i have sexlab framework 1.6 hotfix 2 latest skse 1.7.3 and sky ui 5.1 as well requirements for the mod i have also installed latest fnis and runned it . does someone have suggestion what i should try or do ? 

i have enjoyed mod in active solicition mode and loved everytime when my pc has steadily raised his paychek ;) hehe i have tried latest housejob and liked all improvements at it i havent tested others tought thanks for update wraith :).

hmm im not sure if its in my end but in solicition mode if i choose both lookin for client appears at upper left corner but never has npc aproached my pc ,if i talk to the npc via dialogue then sex happens as it has been setted . if i choose passive lookin for client appears at top left corner but npc has never aproached my pc either . i have sexlab framework 1.6 hotfix 2 latest skse 1.7.3 and sky ui 5.1 as well requirements for the mod i have also installed latest fnis and runned it . does someone have suggestion what i should try or do ? 

i have enjoyed mod in active solicition mode and loved everytime when my pc has steadily raised his paychek ;) hehe i have tried latest housejob and liked all improvements at it i havent tested others tought thanks for update wraith :).

If you're getting the "I'm looking for a client..." message, but never "A client is coming my way...", then you have your approach % settings too low. Try raising them all to 100% and see if that fixes it.

thanks wraith :) after the fix i dowloaded ff 45 % and fm 75 % worked at solicition mode setted in passive . i tested it at riverwood in and inside im lookin for client appeared top left screen and client coming my way also appeared regulary and npc aproached . well funny thing is that every time i went outside the inn im lookin for client didnt appear top of my left screen XD, if i used both in solicition mode i could activitely ask npc :s outside and that way continue solicition but as in passive any npc didnt aproached my pc at outside. ill test this more in whiterun and see if its sameway in there and try set fm aproach to 100 %.

does someon have suggestions ? its kind of nice when npc:s aproaches my pc in say whiterun near kynatreths tree danica or olfina say and ask services to help them relax before the work ;)

I did run FNIS, Like I said Everything else works Except the sex in that particular quest.  It's the one in Solitude where you go to the Vicci (the one who runs east empire company) house and I guess it's her husband or fiance, another guy and another prostitue you have sex with while she stands by the door repeating "you need to leave" over and over again.  It's a very long scene, and what happens is they either stand there and the PC falls through the floor, or they merge together into a single person.  Sex before and after work fine just not during the quest.  I just noticed that SL has a new hotfix out as of today, so I'm going to try that see if it works. 

Also thanks for maintianing this mod, it's by far one of the best SL mods I've played with

Let me know if it makes a difference.

Well I guess it may have but I don't really know, after the patch install the game wouldn't let me load that save, so I had to go back a couple, and ended up getting a different home delivery which worked perfectly.  Is there a set quest console comand for the quest that bugged?  If so post the command and I'll run it. but probably not till tommorow.  Thanks again

Alright, so I got that particular style quest again.  Go to [blank] house, start sex with [blank] mid sex scene a "stranger" npc, and another prostitute show up, and they have some kind of contest between both customers.  Since my last encounter with this quest I updated to the hotfix file for SL animations, and am running a completely new character on a brand new save .  All animations ran smoothly, but PC still went through the floor after each sex scene ended.  All other sex quests work fine, all other sex scenes with your mod work fine.  But this one version of the home delivery quest has the PC falling through the floor every time.  Again all sex outside of this particular version of home delivery work fine.    I've attached my loadorder in case that helps, for some reason MO is not showing my FNIS folder in the generated file, but it is there and just above my BASH patch.  I would have included a papyrus log, but this scene happened 2 hours ago, and the log is about 5 docs long now, so I don't know where to start with the upload.

loadorder.txt

Dear WraithSlayer,

Thank you soso much for continue developing this mod. I wonder what can I do to show how much I appreciate it.

there are a few problems I encountered during the "letter quest"

1, I flew sky-high after intercourse scene with giants 

2, there werent any action after drinking the companion's drink. My character was placed at the cell with werewolf but no actions were taken by them.

3, the jarl's horse kept attacking.

I didn't have this mod installed before, so I guess it's not an updating issue. i wonder if it's caused by not having the "Zaz Animation Pack" activated.

I disabled it because i am getting ctd at title sceen with the Zaz esm..

Thank you again for your work and time.

thanks wraith :) after the fix i dowloaded ff 45 % and fm 75 % worked at solicition mode setted in passive . i tested it at riverwood in and inside im lookin for client appeared top left screen and client coming my way also appeared regulary and npc aproached . well funny thing is that every time i went outside the inn im lookin for client didnt appear top of my left screen XD, if i used both in solicition mode i could activitely ask npc :s outside and that way continue solicition but as in passive any npc didnt aproached my pc at outside. ill test this more in whiterun and see if its sameway in there and try set fm aproach to 100 %.

does someon have suggestions ? its kind of nice when npc:s aproaches my pc in say whiterun near kynatreths tree danica or olfina say and ask services to help them relax before the work ;)

I can reproduce this in Riverwood, I'll look into what's causing it.

Alright, so I got that particular style quest again.  Go to [blank] house, start sex with [blank] mid sex scene a "stranger" npc, and another prostitute show up, and they have some kind of contest between both customers.  Since my last encounter with this quest I updated to the hotfix file for SL animations, and am running a completely new character on a brand new save .  All animations ran smoothly, but PC still went through the floor after each sex scene ended.  All other sex quests work fine, all other sex scenes with your mod work fine.  But this one version of the home delivery quest has the PC falling through the floor every time.  Again all sex outside of this particular version of home delivery work fine.    I've attached my loadorder in case that helps, for some reason MO is not showing my FNIS folder in the generated file, but it is there and just above my BASH patch.  I would have included a papyrus log, but this scene happened 2 hours ago, and the log is about 5 docs long now, so I don't know where to start with the upload.

I'll need to update to SL 1.60 to check if this is caused by the framework or something specific to your install.

Dear WraithSlayer,

Thank you soso much for continue developing this mod. I wonder what can I do to show how much I appreciate it.

there are a few problems I encountered during the "letter quest"

1, I flew sky-high after intercourse scene with giants 

2, there werent any action after drinking the companion's drink. My character was placed at the cell with werewolf but no actions were taken by them.

3, the jarl's horse kept attacking.

I didn't have this mod installed before, so I guess it's not an updating issue. i wonder if it's caused by not having the "Zaz Animation Pack" activated.

I disabled it because i am getting ctd at title sceen with the Zaz esm..

Thank you again for your work and time.

Can't do anything without having your Papyrus log.

love this mod... just love it... wish there were more level 5 quests or... well whatever they are... although the companions quest... you know... the first and maybe second time you do it... its okay that you dont know about them being werewolves and all... but it gets kinda annoying that every time you get fucked by wolves and werewolves and then you wake up and its like oh... no there were no werewolves, the ale got to your head... specially annoying is the part when you actually become a werewolf and they still act the same way...

i dont know, maybe there is a way to write a second alternative quest when you have done it a few times and when you actually have become a werewolf... 

but yeah... still love the mod... 

still wish there were more quests... maybe more prostitution levels too :)

there's just soo much you could do... but im sure you dont have that much time to build up this mod to that crazy extent... 

still... i give it thumbs up and great job... four and a half stars... and im a rather critical person... :D

I have 0 registered quests even after scanning for quests. My character is only rank 2 and I'm guessing there just wasn't any home jobs available but here is my log anyway since error message asked for it.

0 registered quests means home/camp/random quests are never going to work. Make sure you have the latest version of JContainers installed, then go to MCM and re-register quests.

Sorry apparently I completely forgot to install JContainers. For some reason I was thinking Java when I read that requirements and just skipped right over it.

Thanks for the help.

love this mod... just love it... wish there were more level 5 quests or... well whatever they are... although the companions quest... you know... the first and maybe second time you do it... its okay that you dont know about them being werewolves and all... but it gets kinda annoying that every time you get fucked by wolves and werewolves and then you wake up and its like oh... no there were no werewolves, the ale got to your head... specially annoying is the part when you actually become a werewolf and they still act the same way...

i dont know, maybe there is a way to write a second alternative quest when you have done it a few times and when you actually have become a werewolf... 

but yeah... still love the mod... 

still wish there were more quests... maybe more prostitution levels too :)

there's just soo much you could do... but im sure you dont have that much time to build up this mod to that crazy extent... 

still... i give it thumbs up and great job... four and a half stars... and im a rather critical person... :D

Would be nice, but I just don't have time for it right now, already struggling to release bugfix updates in a timely manner as it is.

Would be nice, but I just don't have time for it right now, already struggling to release bugfix updates in a timely manner as it is.

yeah... thats what i thought... but i hope you get the time to advance the mod forward too... at least im sure that skyrim isnt running away... 

Any chance you can set up conditions for Argonians and Khajiit? I mean cat and lizard penises, scales and fur, there's racist profiling and then there's hampering racial traits. Fact is real life prostitutes often charge more if it's African or Arabic male, so why woudln't a Skyrim prosittue charge more for sex with beast races? I'm thinking a price modifer adjuster for these races, and a beast races approach slider. Players of these races trying to be prostitues... I got no idea of. Aside from the novelty issue, not many nords would be likely to pay to fuck an Argonian female, I mean aside from breasts and whats in their panties and sometimes the voice, it's hard to tell the difference between a male and female often.

Racism is thinking that someone is significantly differnet from you just for having been born in Africa or Asia or even worse under Judeaism in your own bloody country, that's just stupid, we still have all the same internal parts and near identical genes except some pigmentations and variations in muscle build.

Thinking someone is different and/or downwright freaky for having been born with scales, fur, a tail, a beak or a barbed fucking penis*, now that's just common sense. Sorry X-Men.

*There's actually a book in vanilla Skyrim that describes Barenziah having sex with a Khajiit Thief and passing out in pain due to the barbs on Khajiit penises. Barbed penises... yeah I can see some issues and reluctance for a prostitue to take on those.

Racism is thinking that someone is significantly differnet from you just for having been born in Africa or Asia or even worse under Judeaism in your own bloody country, that's just stupid, we still have all the same internal parts and near identical genes except some pigmentations and variations in muscle build.

Thinking someone is different and/or downwright freaky for having been born with scales, fur, a tail, a beak or a barbed fucking penis*, now that's just common sense. Sorry X-Men.

*There's actually a book in vanilla Skyrim that describes Barenziah having sex with a Khajiit Thief and passing out in pain due to the barbs on Khajiit penises. Barbed penises... yeah I can see some issues and reluctance for a prostitue to take on those.

Now we have a good excuse for installing Khajiit specific nude body... They are lore friendly! :D

(didn't really expect for the Khajiit penises to be in the lore).

Skooma Whore potentially breaks RP's Home Delivery quest, if you get sent towards one of the nameless background NPCs and customers in that mod that can't be interacted with. I just was, and neither returning to the inn to say I couldn't find the NPC (he was at the bard's college) nor just killing said NPC allows me to cancel the home delivery quest. And I was stupid and leveled up 7 levels without making a proper save, so I have to go back from level 9 to level 2 unless you can give me a console to finish the quest.

Skooma Whore potentially breaks RP's Home Delivery quest, if you get sent towards one of the nameless background NPCs and customers in that mod that can't be interacted with. I just was, and neither returning to the inn to say I couldn't find the NPC (he was at the bard's college) nor just killing said NPC allows me to cancel the home delivery quest. And I was stupid and leveled up 7 levels without making a proper save, so I have to go back from level 9 to level 2 unless you can give me a console to finish the quest.

All home quests should have an option to cancel the quest at the innkeeper, are you sure you went to the right NPC?

Went to the NPC with the arrow over his head, tried to talk to him, bumped into him a few times, went back to the innkeeper, no dialogue option. Went back to the NPC, reduced him to a pile of cinders on the floor (there were three Strangers with him as well, didn't touch them), went back to Innkeeper, still no message. Did console "setstage MR_prostitute_homeservice 200" and I got another home delivery quest, this time to Taarie, did same console but 250 that finished the Taarie job but the other one was still there and I sitll couldn't talk to innkeeper, tried it again with no effect... loaded my level 2 save. Seems Skooma whore's nameless background NPCs are highly incompatible with Radiant.

If I get a thieves guild pickpocket or Companions brawl job pointed towards one of the namless NPCs it's the same deal, they can't be talked to or pickpocketed, but in this case if I kill them then it fails the quest once I return to the quest giver.

Doing the horse quest, had a instant CTD when I asked him to be gentle. Trying again now. First two worked fine.

Can you disable foreplay animations when playing a rough animation (rapes by gear thieves, refusing customer and get raped, agreeing to rough sex with customer), and especially rape tagged animations? Most of those are very loving, and it's weird to have the pain sounds from rape while they're playing, plus lovingly cuddling your rapist is weird. Also when a customer only asks for blowjob, can you disable foreplay there as well, since most of the blowjob scenes are foreplay tagged? Oh and while at it, while it's of much smaller annoyance rate, if it's possible to disable undressing animations when doing home delivery quests (since you're stripped in the beginning anyway) that would be great.

Doing the horse quest, had a instant CTD when I asked him to be gentle. Trying again now. First two worked fine.

Can you disable foreplay animations when playing a rough animation (rapes by gear thieves, refusing customer and get raped, agreeing to rough sex with customer), and especially rape tagged animations? Most of those are very loving, and it's weird to have the pain sounds from rape while they're playing, plus lovingly cuddling your rapist is weird. Also when a customer only asks for blowjob, can you disable foreplay there as well, since most of the blowjob scenes are foreplay tagged? Oh and while at it, while it's of much smaller annoyance rate, if it's possible to disable undressing animations when doing home delivery quests (since you're stripped in the beginning anyway) that would be great.

Can do. Though I'm not sure what kind of animations you have that are foreplay AND aggressive, that RP would select them for the rough scenes.

I'm using 1.6, it changed animation tags around a lot. Aggressive animations play in non-aggressive scenes (nope I don't have the box tagged), I get vaginal animations when they ask for blowjobs, etc. Defeat is same thing with aggressive, I got raped by a Forsworn Deadly Wench, and the method of my horrid rape was her licking my pussy very gently while I went moan with the raping voices.

Trying the horse still, had a few more crashes, not sure if it's creature framework or the horse scene, it's always the third scene though. Oh and the one time it worked I ended up in Bleakwind Basin again, even though I was north of Solitude outside Broken Oar. I keep landing in Bleakwind a LOT since 1.60.