Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Is this mod still incompatible with Apropos?

Was it ever incompatible with Apropos?

It wasn't ever incompatible with Apropos itself, but older versions of RP came bundled with JContainers 0.67 instead of declaring it as a requirement, so any mods that required JContainers 3+ would break, Apropos being one of many. This has since been fixed.

checked that, nothing. I reinstalled JContainers 3.2.6 (wasn't sure if I should go with the newest alpha) but nothing happened

Did you select "Check for New Quests" in MCM after reinstalling JContainers?

didn't do it before, tried now. It said "9 new quests available" but when I tried in falkreach, it said again "no quests available".... :s

I sometimes don't get the quest to register after talking to the bar keep, I find that skipping during the talking will trigger the problem but I've also had it where the quest took a while to register. I also usually save right before trying to start talking to the bar keep so if it doesn't work I reload and try again.

And so far only I've only managed to partly fill the bucket at best.

Hm, also tried that. How often do you usually reload? I tried like 3 times, no success....

• 1 month later...

Not sure what is wrong. Everything works up to visit the Companions quest. I drink special brew and awake in room with 3 werewolves and wolves all argro. I either get killed or hide and they kill each other. No sex, just death, what am I doing wrong? I have death alternative is that the problem? Love the mod so far.

Thanks for any help.

Not sure what is wrong. Everything works up to visit the Companions quest. I drink special brew and awake in room with 3 werewolves and wolves all argro. I either get killed or hide and they kill each other. No sex, just death, what am I doing wrong? I have death alternative is that the problem? Love the mod so far.

Thanks for any help.

You likely have a mod that changes the behaviour of wolf and werewolf races.

Hey! I've placed a handful of female NPCs in various inns, all wearing both Tavern Clothes and the Sanctified Amulet of Dibella (both included in a custom outfit for them in the CK). I saw a couple of NPC scenes right after they were placed, but now those scenes seem to have stopped triggering. I've tried both with and without the "NPC schedule" option checked, but nothing happens, even when I'm staying at inns for whole days/nights. I can solicit them myself, so the clothing keyword is registering.

Do you have any idea if something could be preventing the NPC scenes from triggering, or is it normal for them to go for long periods of time without any work? I use the Lively Taverns and Inns mod, so there should be plenty of potential clients.

I also based them on the record for Hroki, since I had seen her trigger scenes before. They use the DefaultEditorLocationPackage512, if that could have anything to do with it.

Here is my mod list.

Thanks for reading and the great mod ^^

edit: I can add that clients will approach me just fine if I start working and put on the tavern clothes myself.

Hey! I've placed a handful of female NPCs in various inns, all wearing both Tavern Clothes and the Sanctified Amulet of Dibella (both included in a custom outfit for them in the CK). I saw a couple of NPC scenes right after they were placed, but now those scenes seem to have stopped triggering. I've tried both with and without the "NPC schedule" option checked, but nothing happens, even when I'm staying at inns for whole days/nights. I can solicit them myself, so the clothing keyword is registering.

Do you have any idea if something could be preventing the NPC scenes from triggering, or is it normal for them to go for long periods of time without any work? I use the Lively Taverns and Inns mod, so there should be plenty of potential clients.

I also based them on the record for Hroki, since I had seen her trigger scenes before. They use the DefaultEditorLocationPackage512, if that could have anything to do with it.

Here is my mod list.

Thanks for reading and the great mod ^^

edit: I can add that clients will approach me just fine if I start working and put on the tavern clothes myself.

They're controlled by Skyrim's story manager, so they happen whenever the game feels like it, and are less likely to occur multiple times in a row if the nearby NPCs have other story manager conversations they can select.

They're controlled by Skyrim's story manager, so they happen whenever the game feels like it, and are less likely to occur multiple times in a row if the nearby NPCs have other story manager conversations they can select.

Ah, I see, thank you! I assume there is no easy way to increase the chances for scenes then.

By the way, does that mean that the "A wench is on a job" message won't appear until the story manager wants it to happen, or should that display regardless? I just had it appear followed by a scene, which made me realize that I don't see that message very often. At least it can still happen! \o/

Hi! Thanks for the mod I love it! I just have a little question: how can I tag someone with the amulet? I would like to make Ysolda to a prostitute...

You need Dudestia's NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer. The only NPCs it *might* not work on are followers, but they have their own built-in means of making them equip stuff.

There are also console commands such as

equipitem [RefID]

but they're very "clunky" in comparison with the mod above. The mod also allows you to remove default outfits and lock current outfits once you get them dressed as you want them.

Some caveats I have learned using the mod above:

• NPCs are very likely to regenerate and re-equip their default outfits when they change cells (like going into or leaving an inn, for example) even if you have removed their default outfit with the mod. This is scripted Skyrim behavior. You can prevent this by locking their outfit.
  •  
  • If you lock an NPC's outfit to prevent them from spontaneously re-equipping their default outfit, then they won't strip for sex. Locked is locked. There's nothing funnier, or more disconcerting, than watching two NPCs who you have set up to have sex dry-humping each other, fully clothed, while moaning and screaming in ecstasy.

I have read (somewhere, many moons ago) that if you leave just one item of an NPCs default equipment, even a dagger, amulet or ring, they will not regenerate their default outfit upon changing cells and will happily wear the stuff you gave them to wear, and strip for sex. However, I can neither confirm nor deny this because I haven't found a way to take almost but not quite all of an NPC's default outfit away. The Dudestia mod takes it all, leaving me no opportunity to leave their default ring or whatever. With many NPCs, their default outfits do NOT show up in inventory, even using the console INV (showinventory) command, making it impossible to find some trivial thing to leave on them to stop them from regenerating their outfits.

My main sex mod in addition to Radiant Prostitution is TDF Prostitution and Pimping I run both mods simultaneously- they do different things, mostly, and don't conflict as long as you don't confuse them by soliciting someone for sex with one of the prostitution mods at the same time as you have already accepted a proposition generated by the other mod, or are on a mission for the other mod, etc. The TDF prostitution mod involves hiring NPCs as prostitutes, then training them personally through 10 or 20 tricks, then turning them loose to work in a city on their own. Like most of us in this forum, I want to watch them having sex- otherwise, what's the point? So I use the following procedure to work around Skyrim's "default outfit" issues:

1. Hire a girl and take her to where I want to train her so she won't be changing cells during her training. Usually, that's a town or an Inn.
  2. Use Dudestia's mod to remove her default outfit and dress her in her new "working clothes." I do NOT lock her outfit.
  3. Go around and find tricks for her. Watch her work. Help her out when I can (I'm good like that  :P .) Since I didn't lock her outfit OR let her change cells, she strips for sex.
  4. If I want to change cells with her, I lock her outfit, change cells, then unlock her outfit after we have arrived in the new cell.
  5. Once I have trained her sufficiently to turn her loose in a city, I lock her outfit and send her on her merry way. Since I won't be watching her have sex, I don't care (or even know for sure  :s  ) that she isn't actually stripping for it.
  6. I frequently go back to towns where I have 3 girls working and just hang out and watch them turn tricks. I unlock their outfits so they'll strip for sex and get my voyeur on, locking their outfits again before I leave. Sometimes though, they will go from outside into a house (my house is their whorehouse) and emerge either naked or back in their default outfits. I don't know of any way to fix this when their outfits are scripted in Skyrim, as most are, so I just have to go back through the outfit-changing process starting with 1 above.

Hope this helps you.

thank you :)

Ah, I see, thank you! I assume there is no easy way to increase the chances for scenes then.

By the way, does that mean that the "A wench is on a job" message won't appear until the story manager wants it to happen, or should that display regardless? I just had it appear followed by a scene, which made me realize that I don't see that message very often. At least it can still happen! \o/

That message only appears when the story manager has started the prostitution scene.

Great mod!

But I am stucked at rank2 with the exact same problem. :(

I have the newest SKSE and JContainer installed so I have no idea what is the problem....  Is RP compatible with the newest sexlab, skse etc.?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi guys, I just reached rank 2 and got offered a home delivery quest. Everytime I try to accept it, it shows the message that I attached in this post (list of available quests was empty).

I have the latest version of SKSE (1.7.3), Papyrus (3.2) and JContainers (3.2.6), I don't know how to get the Papyrus log (I'm a MO user, btw), but I'll provide that if someone tells me how to do it. I remember that a few days ago, the number of registered quest was ok, but since I finally managed to make my modded Skyrim stable, I haven't been paying attention to that. Can anyone help me? But please, just tell me that I don't have to restart the game all over again.

Mod Organizer tells me that there are no conflicts in JContainers' files (there are no mods overwriting it's files). Papyrus is overwriting some files from SexLab Framework.

A month late reply but can't hurt. Make sure you have the file Data\MF_RP_Quests\MR_RP. Had this problem and found Wrye Bash just skips this file. Added it in manually, clicked register in the MCM menu and boom, found 9 new quests.

Hello, i have a problem with the mod. I installed all prerequisite mods with mod organizer, then this one. I have the dialogue in the inn, say i want to be a prostitute, a client comes, i bring him into the room and when i activate the dialogue to start working, the animation won't trigger and both characters will get stuck in eachother standing and not moving. But the sound is playing. What should i do?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english ;)

post-1249825-0-96182100-1466701428_thumb.jpg

Hello, i have a problem with the mod. I installed all prerequisite mods with mod organizer, then this one. I have the dialogue in the inn, say i want to be a prostitute, a client comes, i bring him into the room and when i activate the dialogue to start working, the animation won't trigger and both characters will get stuck in eachother standing and not moving. But the sound is playing. What should i do?

Looks like a FNIS issue. When using Mod Organizer, you need to run FNIS via MO to generate the animation behaviour files.

Looks like a FNIS issue. When using Mod Organizer, you need to run FNIS via MO to generate the animation behaviour files.

I run with the .exe in my skyrim folder so that may be the problem, could you explain me how to run it through MO? Thank you very much for your answer!

I run with the .exe in my skyrim folder so that may be the problem, could you explain me how to run it through MO? Thank you very much for your answer!

Hi. Launch MO and press this gear menu post-972038-0-83350600-1466745737_thumb.jpg.  In the binary menu select your FNIS for users exe and click add post-972038-0-59737500-1466745815_thumb.jpg and finally press this triangle select FNIS and press RUN post-972038-0-12608200-1466745891_thumb.jpg. It should work.

Hi. Launch MO and press this gear menu attachicon.gifMO 1.JPG.  In the binary menu select your FNIS for users exe and click add attachicon.gifMO 2.JPG and finally press this triangle select FNIS and press RUN attachicon.gifMO 3.JPG. It should work.

Thank you very much it is working now !

Just wanted to say thanks for fixing this mod up. Easily one of the best SL mods now. Lets you play only as naughty as you wanna play or you can just ignore it all together if you are say.... role-playing a character that you feel wouldn't be into prostitution at all. Love that it doesn't take over the entire game and shove itself in your face unless you want it to :)  Adds that missing adult element that the Witcher games always had but Bethesda never did. Thanks again!

Great mod, I'm wondering if there's a way to modify how often or the thresh holds of when a customer refuses, or even rapes you. And while slightly off topic, I'd like to ask if there's any other mod out there that allows other NPCs to search for you to relieve themselves. Not by prostitution mind you since this covers that well enough but outside of that without needing to be combat sex.

This mod has come a LONG way since the last time I used it, Great Job! (Tho i personally would like to disable any of the bestiality scenes in it, cause that is not something I would do, even for money.) And thank you for keeping it up... *grins*

• 2 weeks later...

Will Dangerously Nude-like mods break Radiant Prostitution even if you do not enable the option where NPCs come to you? Also does letting you skip town to prostitute still tie you back with the tavern owner?

I'd be happy if there was some kinda solo option, but at the expense of not climbing the ranks and therefore not getting options to camp quests and random stuff. But speaking of the camp quests, does picking a side in the civil war break up camps? It'd be interesting to have an option where when you pick a side your faction leader basically takes over the inn keeper's part. You could even add the recently taken over forts and stuff for quests.

Will Dangerously Nude-like mods break Radiant Prostitution even if you do not enable the option where NPCs come to you? Also does letting you skip town to prostitute still tie you back with the tavern owner?

I wouldn't know, but the general rule is mods that start sex scenes involving the player without any player input, have a good chance of breaking things if you're in the middle of a prostitution quest.

I'd be happy if there was some kinda solo option, but at the expense of not climbing the ranks and therefore not getting options to camp quests and random stuff. But speaking of the camp quests, does picking a side in the civil war break up camps? It'd be interesting to have an option where when you pick a side your faction leader basically takes over the inn keeper's part. You could even add the recently taken over forts and stuff for quests.

If you want solo options, TDF Prostitution might suit you better, and it can be used in tandem with RP if you so wish.

As for camp jobs, they are no longer available to the player once they officially join one of the sides in the war.

I wouldn't know, but the general rule is mods that start sex scenes involving the player without any player input, have a good chance of breaking things if you're in the middle of a prostitution quest.

If you want solo options, TDF Prostitution might suit you better, and it can be used in tandem with RP if you so wish.

As for camp jobs, they are no longer available to the player once they officially join one of the sides in the war.

I'll just play it safe for modding then. I've tried TDF but it lacks the feature where the npcs come to you which is what I really want for certain characters. The only other mod I know that does this are the ones that as you said conflict with your mods like dangerously nude nights, or do use dialogue to initiate like Approach, but Approach itself is very iffy and outdated back in 2014 and I can't figure out how to get it to consistently work even with rigging the parameters.

For the camp jobs do you mean the camps themselves disappear once you pick a side? If so I think having each faction offer a similar job after you take over a fort would be a nice move, some kinda victory celebration whoring or whatever.

I guess I'll just compromise and use the skip town option, but how has this mod been set up in regards to that? Does it only trigger with npcs near a city/village? What about those traveling npcs or npcs that are not part of any settlement like hunters and fishermen?

I'll just play it safe for modding then. I've tried TDF but it lacks the feature where the npcs come to you which is what I really want for certain characters. The only other mod I know that does this are the ones that as you said conflict with your mods like dangerously nude nights, or do use dialogue to initiate like Approach, but Approach itself is very iffy and outdated back in 2014 and I can't figure out how to get it to consistently work even with rigging the parameters.

I should clarify, perhaps. The conflict problem is a very specific one, and can only surface with mods like Dangerously Nude or Aroused Creatures, that can involve the player in an animation completely out of the blue. Let's say you're talking with a client, about to do the deed, and just as you finish the dialogue (which prompts the sex scene to start) another mod decides to start a scene with the player. SexLab will reserve the player actor for the animation, preventing it from being used in any other scenes until this one completes. A few miliseconds after, RP tries to start its scene, but SexLab rejects it. RP is now suck in a permanent state of waiting for the OnAnimationEnd event to arrive, but it never will because the RP animation never started in the first place.

With that in mind, both Dangerous Nights and SexLab Approach are perfectly fine to use along with Radiant Prostitution, because they can't randomly start a sex scene at the same exact time as RP. Dangerous Nights only triggers when coming out of sleep, at which point RP would never have a prostitution scene pending, and SexLab Approach's sex scenes are only accessible via dialogue, making them mutually exclusive with RP. Similarly, mods like Defeat or Submit are also fine, provided you're not expecting to get downed by raiders while talking to a client.

For the camp jobs do you mean the camps themselves disappear once you pick a side? If so I think having each faction offer a similar job after you take over a fort would be a nice move, some kinda victory celebration whoring or whatever.

No, the camps don't disappear. It's Bethesda that added those for the civil war, RP merely makes use of them for as long as the player remains neutral in the war. Once you join a side, then the opposing one would attack on sight if you approach one of their camps, hence RP makes camp jobs unavailable by then to avoid unfinishable quests.

I guess I'll just compromise and use the skip town option, but how has this mod been set up in regards to that? Does it only trigger with npcs near a city/village? What about those traveling npcs or npcs that are not part of any settlement like hunters and fishermen?

I'm afraid I can't answer that, it's been quite a while since I last worked on this mod. From what little I remember, there's nothing that specifically prohibits hunters/fishermen from soliciting the player, but there may be conditions that exclude them. You'll have to test and see how it works.

Quick question - how does Radiant Prostitution define the borders of a town? I'm guessing it's something vanilla, like "within the confines of the fast-travel marker radius" or something.

I ask because I just got arrested for leaving town with the money when I didn't really leave town. Apparently the temple entrance in Raven Rock is just outside the borders, oddly enough... just far enough away so that going up there to look around counts as skipping town. And the guards nearby who are also technically outside of town come running over.

Quick question - how does Radiant Prostitution define the borders of a town? I'm guessing it's something vanilla, like "within the confines of the fast-travel marker radius" or something.

I ask because I just got arrested for leaving town with the money when I didn't really leave town. Apparently the temple entrance in Raven Rock is just outside the borders, oddly enough... just far enough away so that going up there to look around counts as skipping town. And the guards nearby who are also technically outside of town come running over.

Locations. RP doesn't define the borders, it just uses the ones Bethesda set. I'm assuming the inn's and the temple's location aren't children of the same parent location, hence that odd behaviour.

I should clarify, perhaps. The conflict problem is a very specific one, and can only surface with mods like Dangerously Nude or Aroused Creatures, that can involve the player in an animation completely out of the blue. Let's say you're talking with a client, about to do the deed, and just as you finish the dialogue (which prompts the sex scene to start) another mod decides to start a scene with the player. SexLab will reserve the player actor for the animation, preventing it from being used in any other scenes until this one completes. A few miliseconds after, RP tries to start its scene, but SexLab rejects it. RP is now suck in a permanent state of waiting for the OnAnimationEnd event to arrive, but it never will because the RP animation never started in the first place.

With that in mind, both Dangerous Nights and SexLab Approach are perfectly fine to use along with Radiant Prostitution, because they can't randomly start a sex scene at the same exact time as RP. Dangerous Nights only triggers when coming out of sleep, at which point RP would never have a prostitution scene pending, and SexLab Approach's sex scenes are only accessible via dialogue, making them mutually exclusive with RP. Similarly, mods like Defeat or Submit are also fine, provided you're not expecting to get downed by raiders while talking to a client.

No, the camps don't disappear. It's Bethesda that added those for the civil war, RP merely makes use of them for as long as the player remains neutral in the war. Once you join a side, then the opposing one would attack on sight if you approach one of their camps, hence RP makes camp jobs unavailable by then to avoid unfinishable quests.

I'm afraid I can't answer that, it's been quite a while since I last worked on this mod. From what little I remember, there's nothing that specifically prohibits hunters/fishermen from soliciting the player, but there may be conditions that exclude them. You'll have to test and see how it works.

Thanks for clarifying, I'll test it out soon. However for the camp thing, what I mainly meant was suggesting that once you side with one faction over the other, simply remove the ability to prostitute yourself from the opposing camp while retaining the ability to do so for your own camp, whether it's removing those variables from the quest itself or create a duplicate quest that only unlocks after joining a side that then does the same thing but only with the side you joined. The further suggestion was simply that since you side with one side, you can possibly make it so that the innkeepers no longer give you those quests but rather the faction leaders like Ulfric or Tullius do so player can easily recognize the change and also get new dialogue from it, as well as adding quests that would whore you out after the fort battles.

So before picking sides you can prostitute for

-Imperial camps

-Stormcloak camps

And what I'm proposing is after picking sides you can prostitute for

-Chosen side camps

-Chosen side forts after sieges

Stuff like that. Maybe even get a new rank ladder for your PC like how you do for current RP. Maybe in the end after winning the civil war you will get dialogue calling you a title based on who you sided with kinda like how they go Dragonborn or Thane.

I don't know how difficult this would be though so it's merely a suggestion from someone clueless about modding.