Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Firstly, I am delighted with this mod since you debugged it and I use it every time I'm in a city. Thank you for fixing this great mod!

I'm having a couple of minor issues with RP 3.2.2. I will do my best to cite the actual dialogs, but please bear with me as the examples below are from recent memory:

• I get duplicate "I'm ready for you to fuck me now" dialog choices from a passive solicitation approach, after leading the customer to wherever we're going to fuck. For example, first I get "Let's get started, my pussy is quivering with excitement" and then in about 1 second it spontaneously switches to "[Lead] Strip and start working," leaving me no opportunity to click on the first choice- just as I'm clicking on my quivering pussy (I do that a lot :shy: ) the dialog shifts out from under my cursor and I sometimes inadvertently click the wrong one, like "Get out of my way!" from another mod which causes me to shove my customer rudely to the floor.
  • I have dead-end dialogs: "Hey Stud" >>> "I need a good fucking." This is fine, because, being a nympho slut, I almost always DO need and want a good fucking, and I have almost never had a BAD fucking- the worst dick I ever had was wonderful- but sadly, when I ask for a good fucking like that, the guy says "Let me just take my clothes off," then he strips and just stands there, naked, with no erection and no way to interact with him! What a waste of perfectly good dick! Oh, the humanity!  :P  No fucking, no sucking, no kissy-kissy, no more dialogs and most importantly, no dick in my quivering pussy. :s
  • I am getting my next hookup before my current one is finished. I have all of my approach chances set on 100% and my max repetitions set on 2, so frequently, after I collect my gold from a freshly-fucked, fully-satisfied :D client, I get the "Use nearby bed? [Yes] [No]" dialog indicating that he still has more dick to give me, and he jumps my bones again. This is a wonderful surprise, and most welcome! However, in that brief instant between collecting my gold and the "Use nearby bed? [Yes] [No]" dialog marking the beginning of my repeat fucking, I also get "A client is coming your way" then an immediate solicitation like "I want to get into your tight pussy"  from a new customer. Meanwhile, as I am blissfully getting my brains fucked out for the second time, the new client chats about what we're going to to with each other and then enters the room and watches me come. After the repeat client has exploded inside me, I get the "Use nearby bed? [Yes] [No]" and proceed to fuck the new guy, so this issue doesn't actually break anything- it's just weird. Could there be some sort of cooldown timer between customers, even with all the approach chances set at 100% like mine are, and a suspension of passive solicitation until AFTER I am no longer in the middle of actively fucking?
  • Below the MCM checkbox for "Restrict to current Innkeeper's City?" there is a tooltip warning that "The Innkeeper will be angry if you skip town while working for him" or something similar. Does this mean that unchecking that box so that I can have always-on passive solicitation everywhere in Skyrim is going to make that Innkeeper angry? That doesn't make sense, but that's what the "tooltip" implies. If it works the way I hope it does, maybe the tooltip should say "If you leave town while working for an Innkeeper with this box still checked, the Innkeeper will be angry, so uncheck this box if you're a free-range slut" or something similar.

And finally, is there some way for me to actively enter into  :lol: a threesome or a foursome? The only times I've been able to get into one is during Home or Camp Jobs, and even on those jobs there's no way for me to initiate one- I have to wait for somebody else to get the idea. Sadly, not enough of them do. :(

Thanks in advance for looking into and "adjusting" these minor annoyances with this great mod! :heart:

PS: While you're into the dialog trees, would you consider correcting "cocksleave" (no such word exists) to either "cockslave" or "cocksleeve?" I suspect the original intent of this was "cocksleeve," meaning cunt, pussy, slut or whore, although a quick Google search on that term shows several meanings, none of which is cunt, pussy, slut or whore. I certainly can't deny being a slut, nor would I want to, but "cocksleave" is just annoying. Thanks!

• I have dead-end dialogs: "Hey Stud" >>> "I need a good fucking." This is fine, because, being a nympho slut, I almost always DO need and want a good fucking, and I have almost never had a BAD fucking- the worst dick I ever had was wonderful- but sadly, when I ask for a good fucking like that, the guy says "Let me just take my clothes off," then he strips and just stands there, naked, with no erection and no way to interact with him! What a waste of perfectly good dick! Oh, the humanity!  :P  No fucking, no sucking, no kissy-kissy, no more dialogs and most importantly, no dick in my quivering pussy. :s

Can't comment on the other questions, but I'm pretty sure the "Hey stud..." dialogue branch is from SOS, and was mostly (afaik) put in as a sort of gag, letting the player undress male NPCs and use the various tools (hur, hur) for manipulating schlongs that the mod provides. The dialogue can be disabled in the SOS MCM.

• I get duplicate "I'm ready for you to fuck me now" dialog choices from a passive solicitation approach, after leading the customer to wherever we're going to fuck. For example, first I get "Let's get started, my pussy is quivering with excitement" and then in about 1 second it spontaneously switches to "[Lead] Strip and start working," leaving me no opportunity to click on the first choice- just as I'm clicking on my quivering pussy (I do that a lot :shy: ) the dialog shifts out from under my cursor and I sometimes inadvertently click the wrong one, like "Get out of my way!" from another mod which causes me to shove my customer rudely to the floor.

I'm aware of this one. Not entirely sure what's causing the text to switch around after it loads, but I'll take a look.

I'm pretty sure these dialogs are not from Radiant Prostitution. :P

• I am getting my next hookup before my current one is finished. I have all of my approach chances set on 100% and my max repetitions set on 2, so frequently, after I collect my gold from a freshly-fucked, fully-satisfied :D client, I get the "Use nearby bed? [Yes] [No]" dialog indicating that he still has more dick to give me, and he jumps my bones again. This is a wonderful surprise, and most welcome! However, in that brief instant between collecting my gold and the "Use nearby bed? [Yes] [No]" dialog marking the beginning of my repeat fucking, I also get "A client is coming your way" then an immediate solicitation like "I want to get into your tight pussy"  from a new customer. Meanwhile, as I am blissfully getting my brains fucked out for the second time, the new client chats about what we're going to to with each other and then enters the room and watches me come. After the repeat client has exploded inside me, I get the "Use nearby bed? [Yes] [No]" and proceed to fuck the new guy, so this issue doesn't actually break anything- it's just weird. Could there be some sort of cooldown timer between customers, even with all the approach chances set at 100% like mine are, and a suspension of passive solicitation until AFTER I am no longer in the middle of actively fucking?

For clarity, setting the repetitions slider to 2 means the client may fuck up to 3 times. (the first time, then 2 repetitions on a random dice roll) In your case, he was not "fully-satisfied" at all, and you rudely interrupted him asking for gold while he was trying to go a third time. :lol:

So, things got weird because the client wasn't done yet when you collected payment, and this signals passive solicitation to start scanning for a new client. I'll see about making payment only available once all repetitions are done, but in the meantime, wait a few seconds after sex before collecting money.

• Below the MCM checkbox for "Restrict to current Innkeeper's City?" there is a tooltip warning that "The Innkeeper will be angry if you skip town while working for him" or something similar. Does this mean that unchecking that box so that I can have always-on passive solicitation everywhere in Skyrim is going to make that Innkeeper angry? That doesn't make sense, but that's what the "tooltip" implies. If it works the way I hope it does, maybe the tooltip should say "If you leave town while working for an Innkeeper with this box still checked, the Innkeeper will be angry, so uncheck this box if you're a free-range slut" or something similar.

You got the right idea, innkeeper only gets angry if the restriction is enabled. Tooltip's just badly written.

And finally, is there some way for me to actively enter into  :lol: a threesome or a foursome? The only times I've been able to get into one is during Home or Camp Jobs, and even on those jobs there's no way for me to initiate one- I have to wait for somebody else to get the idea. Sadly, not enough of them do. :(

I'm afraid there are no other ways in RP. The lack of threesome scenes (not just in RP but most SexLab mods) was actually why I added the new home job that uses them exclusively.

PS: While you're into the dialog trees, would you consider correcting "cocksleave" (no such word exists) to either "cockslave" or "cocksleeve?" I suspect the original intent of this was "cocksleeve," meaning cunt, pussy, slut or whore, although a quick Google search on that term shows several meanings, none of which is cunt, pussy, slut or whore. I certainly can't deny being a slut, nor would I want to, but "cocksleave" is just annoying. Thanks!

Fixed.

For clarity, setting the repetitions slider to 2 means the client may fuck up to 3 times. (the first time, then 2 repetitions on a random dice roll) In your case, he was not "fully-satisfied" at all, and you rudely interrupted him asking for gold while he was trying to go a third time. :lol:

So, things got weird because the client wasn't done yet when you collected payment, and this signals passive solicitation to start scanning for a new client. I'll see about making payment only available once all repetitions are done, but in the meantime, wait a few seconds after sex before collecting money.

Fixed.

Just perfect! As an English major, I very much agree that "2 repetitions" absolutely means 3 scenes, but that correct interpretation is exceedingly rare these days. Most people erroneously believe that "2 repetitions" means to do something twice. So my panties (I don't wear hats) are off to you for this! And with the same major in mind, thanks SO much for fixing "cocksleave."

If you are able to find and fix the duplicate acceptance dialogs, could you please keep the more graphic, sexy ones like "My pussy is quivering with excitement" instead of the cold, clinical, un-sexy "[strip and start working]"? This mod is all about the interaction between whores and their customers, which goes way beyond just having sex. If all we wanted to do was initiate sex scenes, we could use the "Irresistibly Attractive" spells and be done with it. So the sexier the RP3 dialogs are, the better the experience of playing with this mod is, I think.

Also, another responder has identified my favorite dialog "Hey, Stud! I need a good fucking!" as coming from SoS "as a joke" or whatever. Joke, hell! It's a brilliant piece of dialog, full of feminine assertiveness and straight to the point! I absolutely LOVE the dialog, but hate that it doesn't lead to immediate fucking. Maybe you would consider adding that dialog as an active solicitation choice, and a nice, consensual, vaginal fucking immediately thereafter, to RP3?

Again, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you making this mod usable. Thank you.

Can't comment on the other questions, but I'm pretty sure the "Hey stud..." dialogue branch is from SOS, and was mostly (afaik) put in as a sort of gag, letting the player undress male NPCs and use the various tools (hur, hur) for manipulating schlongs that the mod provides. The dialogue can be disabled in the SOS MCM.

Thank you for identifying this for me. Now at least I know that nothing is broken on my end. I'll go into the SoS MCM and try to turn it off since it's so frustrating, given that it doesn't lead to the good fucking that I need. :s

If you are able to find and fix the duplicate acceptance dialogs, could you please keep the more graphic, sexy ones like "My pussy is quivering with excitement" instead of the cold, clinical, un-sexy "[strip and start working]"? This mod is all about the interaction between whores and their customers, which goes way beyond just having sex. If all we wanted to do was initiate sex scenes, we could use the "Irresistibly Attractive" spells and be done with it.

Who are the "we" you're speaking for there? Did I miss a poll or a meeting?

That part caught my eye and provoked me into responding, because what I want is the opposite. Cold and clinical is perfect for that situation, and you may note that the line doesn't assign the PC any kind of tone. She might make a sexy striptease out of it, smile, wink, lick her lips, caress herself gratuitously and so on while stripping and starting to work. Or she might just take her clothes off without much enthusiasm and earn her septims. That's for the player's imagination to decide.

If you are able to find and fix the duplicate acceptance dialogs, could you please keep the more graphic, sexy ones like "My pussy is quivering with excitement" instead of the cold, clinical, un-sexy "[strip and start working]"? This mod is all about the interaction between whores and their customers, which goes way beyond just having sex. If all we wanted to do was initiate sex scenes, we could use the "Irresistibly Attractive" spells and be done with it.

Who are the "we" you're speaking for there? Did I miss a poll or a meeting?

That part caught my eye and provoked me into responding, because what I want is the opposite. Cold and clinical is perfect for that situation, and you may note that the line doesn't assign the PC any kind of tone. She might make a sexy striptease out of it, smile, wink, lick her lips, caress herself gratuitously and so on while stripping and starting to work. Or she might just take her clothes off without much enthusiasm and earn her septims. That's for the player's imagination to decide.

We in this case is all of us, everyone who used Radiant Prostitution. Please re-read my sentence: I said "If all we wanted to do was initiate sex scenes, we could use the "Irresistibly Attractive spells and be done with it." That is an absolutely factual statement.

I did not say that everyone agreed with my preference for the more graphic and sexy dialogs- my point was simply that mods like RP go far beyond the Sexlab Matchmaker spells, and one of the added attractions is the dialog. My sentence was and is factual. I'm sorry that it was (apparently) written in such a way as to make you think I assumed my dialog preferences were shared by everyone. I know better than that.

After sooo many clients I finally received the stable job in whiterun. :shy:

Technically everything is working, but... I seem to have an unsolvable quest issue

I can't get that damn horse to fill that bucket. I always "black out" and wake up with "nothing left" ... Is there something I could do against it? Am I lacking some kind of experience level?

But well, the most funny thing is that the horse is waiting for me right in the middle of Farengars office :lol:

I see, so if i set it to 4 then i'll have the first scene and random chance to get another 3 more scenes, right ? was set it to 10 LoL, thought it was meant for how many style to get more bonus.  :P

I'm afraid there are no other ways in RP. The lack of threesome scenes (not just in RP but most SexLab mods) was actually why I added the new home job that uses them exclusively.

Wondering the same thing, of course would love if you can make it work without touching Camp or Home job.

Anyway, with a client is coming my way, is it possible to increase the range between client and PC to initiate dialog ? sometimes i got the dialog while client was next to wall or in 2nd floor, mostly happen in Candlehearth Hall tho.   

Thanks for bring this mod back, Wraithslayer.

I see, so if i set it to 4 then i'll have the first scene and random chance to get another 3 more scenes, right ? was set it to 10 LoL, thought it was meant for how many style to get more bonus.  :P

Nope, if you set it to 4 it will be the initial sexact plus random 4 scenes = 5 sexacts at maximum

I see, so if i set it to 4 then i'll have the first scene and random chance to get another 3 more scenes, right ?

English 101:

The word "repetition" means a repeat of something- in other words, to do it again. The first time you do something, it can't possibly be a repetition.

So therefore, "4 repetitions" means (up to) 5 total acts: the first one, plus (up to) 4 repetitions. If you only want a scene to result in a single act, set repetitions to zero.

Given how confusing this seems to be for some, I think I'll just rename 'Max Repetitions' to 'Max Sex Scenes' and offset the number by one.

Technically everything is working, but... I seem to have an unsolvable quest issue

I can't get that damn horse to fill that bucket. I always "black out" and wake up with "nothing left" ... Is there something I could do against it? Am I lacking some kind of experience level?

But well, the most funny thing is that the horse is waiting for me right in the middle of Farengars office :lol:

If I recall correctly, it's just random. Sometimes you'll succeed, sometimes you'll come back empty-handed.

Radiant Prostitution doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61 Beta 1. When clients are supposed to start the animations, Sexlab will instead report that all consensual ___ (oral, anal, etc.) animations have been blacklisted and thus, won't run.

I know you're under no obligation to fix any bugs caused by the beta, WraithSlayer, but I thought I'd just bring it to your attention.

Radiant Prostitution doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61 Beta 1. When clients are supposed to start the animations, Sexlab will instead report that all consensual ___ (oral, anal, etc.) animations have been blacklisted and thus, won't run.

I know you're under no obligation to fix any bugs caused by the beta, WraithSlayer, but I thought I'd just bring it to your attention.

The same thing happened with 1.60 early on, it's because the tags are being changed. Ignore it for now, it would be pointless to change this mod to accomodate a beta until it's not a beta. You're going to run into the same problem by the way with any mod that calls specific type of animations.

Given how confusing this seems to be for some, I think I'll just rename 'Max Repetitions' to 'Max Sex Scenes' and offset the number by one.

If I recall correctly, it's just random. Sometimes you'll succeed, sometimes you'll come back empty-handed.

Any chance you can change this and the competition with the other prostitute to somehow depend on things you can do? Like casting a calm spell on the horse or having a certain amount of health + stamina, or carrying and feeding your partner stamina potions (think RedBull :P) in the competition.

Nope, if you set it to 4 it will be the initial sexact plus random 4 scenes = 5 sexacts at maximum

English 101:

The word "repetition" means a repeat of something- in other words, to do it again. The first time you do something, it can't possibly be a repetition.

So therefore, "4 repetitions" means (up to) 5 total acts: the first one, plus (up to) 4 repetitions. If you only want a scene to result in a single act, set repetitions to zero.

Got it ! Thanks for the explanation, kinda slow with simple math.  :lol:

How do you deal with NPCs that doesn't have any dialog trees or yet. Was set it to passive and after being asked by NPC like sapphire (Riften The bee and barb) or Balagog (Nightgate Inn) will got stuck since there is no way to initiate start working dialog.

Any chance you can change this and the competition with the other prostitute to somehow depend on things you can do? Like casting a calm spell on the horse or having a certain amount of health + stamina, or carrying and feeding your partner stamina potions (think RedBull :P) in the competition.

Well, a dependency on your skills as a lover/prostitute would also be very fitting ;)

SL counts your sex partners, so for the horse there could be the creature counter to come in ... maybe not directly dependant but still playing a role?

In the competition it feels like there is already a dependency on the males arousal? Or is this just my imagination?

I use also SLEN and I usually use the arousal shout of this mod to give my client a bit more motivation. Now at least it feels like I win more often than before. If that is only my imagination/random chance - well it would be quite a feature to have it (more arousal after 3 or 4 turns = winner)

... and there are already some good mods out there to influence the arousal in immersive ways :)

In the competition it feels like there is already a dependency on the males arousal? Or is this just my imagination?

I use also SLEN and I usually use the arousal shout of this mod to give my client a bit more motivation. Now at least it feels like I win more often than before. If that is only my imagination/random chance - well it would be quite a feature to have it (more arousal after 3 or 4 turns = winner)

... and there are already some good mods out there to influence the arousal in immersive ways :)

This mod does not rely on Aroused, and I would probably stop using it if it did, as I have every other mod that does.

Hi,

Decided to try this out for the first time (no previous prostitution mods) and I'm having issues getting the extra radiant quests to start.

First of all, I'm running;
SexLab 1.60 hf2
SKSE 1.7.3
latest zaz
latest Jcontainers 3.2.5

I had about 10 customers when the Innkeeper first offered a home job. When I try to accept it I get the in-game message that I do not have the latest SKSE or Jcon or that I should click the "check for quests" in the MCM. Whenever I check it always returns nothing.

I have since had over 100 customers and still check for quests does not update yet the innkeepers are offering all the extra jobs - home, camp, special letter, etc. I keep getting the in-game popup message when I try to take them.

Am I doing something wrong? Have I not met some conditions/requirement? Or is it buggered?

Relevant log errors;

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:01PM] [Radiant Prostitution] try to start a quest from list
[12/12/2015 - 09:45:01PM] [Radiant Prostitution] last Index was 0
[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] MF_RP TRACE : FINAL INDEX IS 0 (None)

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] ERROR: Cannot call getRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.randomQuest() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1121
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1054
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.RandomJobQuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 326
.mf_fanjobquestkicker.Fragment_0() - "mf_fanjobquestkicker.psc" Line 9

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp160"
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.randomQuest() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1121
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1054
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.RandomJobQuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 326

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] ERROR: Cannot call getRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.randomQuest() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1123

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp160"
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.randomQuest() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1123

stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.randomQuest() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1125

stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.randomQuest() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1125

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] [Radiant Prostitution] Try to start Quest None

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1059

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp155"
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1059

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] ERROR: Cannot call checkConditions() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1061

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp156"
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1061

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] [Radiant Prostitution] Are Preconditions fullfilled ? False

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] ERROR: Cannot call checkConditions() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1062

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp156"
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1062

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1072

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp158"
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3E000D62)].mf_handler.QuestKicker() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 1072

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] [Radiant Prostitution] Quest did not start get a new one

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:12PM] MF_RP TRACE : FINAL INDEX IS 0 (None)

Thanks for a fun mod and any help you can provide.

Hi,

Decided to try this out for the first time (no previous prostitution mods) and I'm having issues getting the extra radiant quests to start.

First of all, I'm running;

SexLab 1.60 hf2

SKSE 1.7.3

latest zaz

latest Jcontainers 3.2.5

I had about 10 customers when the Innkeeper first offered a home job. When I try to accept it I get the in-game message that I do not have the latest SKSE or Jcon or that I should click the "check for quests" in the MCM. Whenever I check it always returns nothing.

I have since had over 100 customers and still check for quests does not update yet the innkeepers are offering all the extra jobs - home, camp, special letter, etc. I keep getting the in-game popup message when I try to take them.

Am I doing something wrong? Have I not met some conditions/requirement? Or is it buggered?

Relevant log errors;

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:01PM] [Radiant Prostitution] try to start a quest from list

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:01PM] [Radiant Prostitution] last Index was 0

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] MF_RP TRACE : FINAL INDEX IS 0 (None)

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] [Radiant Prostitution] Try to start Quest None

stack:

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp155"

stack:

stack:

stack:

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] [Radiant Prostitution] Are Preconditions fullfilled ? False

stack:

stack:

stack:

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp158"

stack:

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:11PM] [Radiant Prostitution] Quest did not start get a new one

[12/12/2015 - 09:45:12PM] MF_RP TRACE : FINAL INDEX IS 0 (None)

Thanks for a fun mod and any help you can provide.

You might have another mod that bundles an older version of JContainers, and is overwriting your 3.2.5 install. Try reinstalling JContainers if using NMM, or giving it a higher priority if using MO.

Thanks for the response. AFAIK I have no other mods that require/use JContainers. I do know SL and NSAP use Json files for config information, but don't specifically require JContainers. I downloaded that file for the first time yesterday and manually installed it (nothing was overwritten) and RP is loaded last in my load order.

I do notice that there is a MF_RP_Config.json file in my DATA folder, while the NSAP and SL json files are in the SKSE\Plugins folder. Is this correct?

Thanks for the response. AFAIK I have no other mods that require/use JContainers. I do know SL and NSAP use Json files for config information, but don't specifically require JContainers. I downloaded that file for the first time yesterday and manually installed it (nothing was overwritten) and RP is loaded last in my load order.

I do notice that there is a MF_RP_Config.json file in my DATA folder, while the NSAP and SL json files are in the SKSE\Plugins folder. Is this correct?

It is correct. Not the best place for it, but it was placed there by the previous author and I didn't want to move it around and risk breaking stuff by messing up the script edits.

Do I need to do something with the RP menu after I installed ZaZ? Currently I'm running RP without ZaZ, initially as an oversight because I didn't see it was a requirement. I tried installing it but that will lead to CTDs, hard freezes or runtime error R6025 when the scene is about  to begin.

Do I need to do something with the RP menu after I installed ZaZ? Currently I'm running RP without ZaZ, initially as an oversight because I didn't see it was a requirement. I tried installing it but that will lead to CTDs, hard freezes or runtime error R6025 when the scene is about  to begin.

Run Generate FNIS for Users?

Run SexLab Register Animations?