Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Hi wraithslayer I was looking at your spouses mod when I came across the part in the description where you mention a clean save is needed when we see [...] dialogue option. I see this quite a lot in RP and am wondering if it is intentional, or do I need to clean my save? The most recent instance I can remember is a letter quest, outside of winterhold. It's the same fan quest I got before, and when I approach the quest target, the only dialogue options I see are their vanilla chatter, a SLEN dialogue option, and the [...] dialogue option from RP. The dialogue tree works as expected after selecting the [...] option (ie he asks what should we do now and I have the option to say iono you called me out)

Thanks for taking care of this awesome mod!

I'm getting a buggy creampie contest, sadly: the stranger shows up, but not the other prostitute. When they have their little chat, I can talk to the stranger and have to dialogue option that was probably meant for the prostitute to cut the men's chatter short. Proceeding, though, the original customer goes for his first round with my PC, but the stranger undresses and just stands there as there's no partner for him. After the first round, both men just keep standing around and doing nothing. I can go back to the inn and say 'the customer was pleased', so it's not game-breaking, but I really like the concept and would love for the scene to work!

I would provide you with a papyrus log if I weren't a complete noob. Sorry. I tried different PC savegames (new game included), different towns, different customers, resetting quests, yadda yadda. None of it changes anything, the bug is 100% reproducible.

is there a way with this mod you can just prostitute without the need of an innkeeper?

You might want to consider using TDF Prostitution for that. It basically makes your character the pimp/madam. You can whore your character out and hire NPCs as prostitutes and lets you get clients for them. It's here in Lovers Lab, and as far as I know is one of the most stable mods made for SexLab.

One last thing, it runs beautifully alongside this mod.

is there a way with this mod you can just prostitute without the need of an innkeeper?

You might want to consider using TDF Prostitution for that. It basically makes your character the pimp/madam. You can whore your character out and hire NPCs as prostitutes and lets you get clients for them. It's here in Lovers Lab, and as far as I know is one of the most stable mods made for SexLab.

One last thing, it runs beautifully alongside this mod.

i actually use both of them... sometimes i feel like working in the inn, sometimes i feel like making my slut do the work... 

it is funny how the sluts dont seem to make any money at all when they work on their own however... õ

one time, i was in town for 3 days... and the guy was fucking more than i was... then i ask him, "have you made any money" and he said "none yet"... i think he is hiding his stash from me :D what a naughty little boy... guess ill have to go and teach him...

Activated foreplay setting in 1.60, for some reason only the aggressive option where the customer wants to rough me up plays foreplay animation (going "ouch, ow" as I lovingly give a handjob), the other scenes do not get foreplay. So it seems a lot of things were changed in 1.60.

Thank you so much, this mod is a lot of fun!

I do have one question though. I have Immersive wenches installed and most of them wear the tavern wench outfit, but they are unable to be solicited. Does this mean the outfit only works with vanilla npcs then? 

Wenches works fine, but the author of Wenches, LordKoz actually uses this mod himself, so he specifically changed some of the wenches outfits to not apply for this mod because there were some he didn't want to see as prostitutes. The majority of them however will function, including everyone walking aroudn with trays, several of the ones behind bar counters or who doesn't use trays can be used in the Innkeeper role, this applies even if you summon such a wench through the summon spells the other areas, such as the Underground Bathhouse or Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, letting you work out of those.

Wenches works fine, but the author of Wenches, LordKoz actually uses this mod himself, so he specifically changed some of the wenches outfits to not apply for this mod because there were some he didn't want to see as prostitutes. The majority of them however will function, including everyone walking aroudn with trays, several of the ones behind bar counters or who doesn't use trays can be used in the Innkeeper role, this applies even if you summon such a wench through the summon spells the other areas, such as the Underground Bathhouse or Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, letting you work out of those.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Uhm. I just realized something silly.

If you use the Underground Bathhouse it's got teleport doors that lead to all the inns in Skyrim (and a lot of other places). If you remove the restriction that you have to stay in the innkeeper's town, and summon a Wench to serve as your employer, you can use the door system to work out of every inn in Skyrim and the Bathhouse simultaneously. That's a pretty nice selection of clients.

It seems after a sex scene triggered with this mod, i cant interact with anything, I cant even see the names of objects if my cursor hovers over, it happens after about 3 scenes in a row. sexlab 1.6

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.1.2]

•  03 Dawnguard.esm

•  04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.1.2]

•  05 HearthFires.esm

•  06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.1.2]

•  07 Dragonborn.esm

•  08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.1.2]

•  09 Falskaar.esm

•  0A Wyrmstooth.esp [Version 1.14]

•  0B ApachiiHair.esm

•  0C ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

•  0D FM - HaafingarHall.esm

•  0E hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0F Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

•  10 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  11 SexLab.esm [Version 1.60]

•  12 SexLabAroused.esm

•  13 SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm

•  14 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  15 Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm

•  16 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]

•  17 brawlbug-plugin.esp

•  18 Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

•  19 Better Dynamic Snow.esp [Version 2.4]

•  1A ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp

•  1B TradeBarter.esp

•  1C Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

•  1D Better Towns Textures.esp

•  1E CopyArmor.esp [Version 1.3]

•  1F Dual Sheath Redux.esp

•  20 DungeonQuestAwareness.esp

•  21 EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp

•  22 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

•  23 MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp

•  24 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.2]

•  25 Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

•  26 ReadingTakesTime.esp

•  27 SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp

•  28 sexlab_necro.esp

•  29 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  2A SexLabDefeat.esp

•  2B Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.2a]

•  2C Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.2a]

•  2D Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

•  2E Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp

•  2F WetandCold.esp

•  30 WetandCold - Ashes.esp

•  31 Footprints.esp

•  32 kuerteeAutoFirstThirdPersonView.esp

•  33 RaceMenu.esp

•  34 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  35 nem-e5i5's RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  36 towConversation.esp

•  37 UIExtensions.esp

•  38 vAutosaveManager.esp

•  39 SkyUI.esp

•  3A Extended UI.esp [Version 1.1.0b]

•  3B iHUD.esp

•  3C Customizable Camera.esp

•  3D kuerteeAutoFirstThirdPersonView MCM.esp

•  3E AH1 piercings.esp

•  3F AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

•  40 Cloaks.esp

•  41 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

•  42 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.3]

•  43 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.3]

•  44 Elewin Jewelry.esp

•  45 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

•  46 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

•  47 Immersive Weapons.esp

•  48 MashupUNP.esp

•  49 Remodeled Armor.esp

•  4A UNP High Heels.esp

•  4B Lock Overhaul.esp

•  4C AgentOfRighteousMight.esp

•  4D BlackLand.esp

•  4E CornerofTheSkyrim.esp

•  4F Dice Game in Taverns.esp

•  50 elvenwood.esp

•  51 FM - HHall Exterior.esp

•  52 FM - UNP Merchants.esp

•  53 Inconsequential NPCs.esp

•  54 JobsofSkyrim.esp

•  55 OBIS.esp

•  56 OBISDB.esp

•  57 rorikstead_merchant.esp

•  58 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.8]

•  59 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]

•  5A Civil War Overhaul.esp

•  5B Differently Ebony.esp

•  5C ESFCompanions.esp [Version 0.3.7]

•  5D FSS-No pause between lines.esp

•  5E Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

•  5F Headtracking.esp

•  60 HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

•  61 Ish's Weighted Gold.esp

•  62 LessDragons25.esp

•  63 Proper Aiming.esp

•  64 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  65 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

•  66 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

•  67 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

•  68 SexLab Submit.esp

•  69 SFO - Dragonborn.esp

•  6A TimingIsEverything.esp

•  6B TwoRings.esp

•  6C xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

•  6D aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

•  6E Helgen Reborn.esp [Version 105.3]

•  6F Tamriel Reloaded.esp

•  70 Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp

•  71 BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

•  72 RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp

•  73 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

•  74 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

•  75 ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp

•  76 ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp

•  77 prod80_CoT_patch_FogEdition.esp

•  78 Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

•  79 CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

•  7A CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

•  7B CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

•  7C CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp

•  7D CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp

•  7E Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

•  7F ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp

•  80 Auto Unequip Shield.esp

•  81 Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

•  82 Dodge Mod.esp

•  83 SGEyebrows.esp

•  84 3DNPC.esp [Version 3.09]

•  85 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.0.2]

•  86 Purewaters.esp

•  87 PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

•  88 PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

•  89 PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

•  8A PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

•  8B You Hunger.esp

•  8C MoonAndStar_MAS.esp

•  8D PerMa Fixes.esp

•  8E PerMaDefluffedPerkDescriptions.esp

•  8F LootandDegradation.esp

•  90 arnima.esp

•  91 iActivate.esp

•  92 JKs Skyrim.esp

•  93 OBISDB-FaceMasksFix.esp

•  94 Tamriel Reloaded Mountains.esp

•  95 Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp

•  96 PerMa Weaponry Fillout.esp

•  97 iNeed.esp

•  98 iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp

•  99 VioLens.esp [Version 2.0]

•  9A SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp

•  9B SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

•  9C Apropos.esp

•  9D SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

•  9E SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp

•  9F Immersive Patrols II.esp

•  A0 SexLabTools.esp

•  A1 YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp

•  A2 PerMa_USKP master patch.esp

•  A3 Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp

•  A4 Pre PaMa SiC Patch.esp

•  A5 ForgottenMagic_Redone_PerMa Patch.esp

•  A6 Wyrmstooth - PerMa Patch.esp

•  A7 Immersive detection of NPC.esp

•  A8 Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

•  A9 WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp

•  AA Tembtra Thief Armor.esp

•  AB Animations.esp

•  AC RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

•  AD Holidays.esp

•  AE Disparity.esp [Version 1.45]

•  AF SexLab_Solutions.esp

•  B0 SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

•  B1 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  B2 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  B3 WondersofWeather.esp

•  B4 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  B5 Unbelievable Grass Two.esp

•  B6 Imaginator BETA.esp

•  B7 kuerteeGoldAjustment.esp

•  B8 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

•  B9 SL Deadly Drain.esp

•  BA DW Commoners.esp

•  BB DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp

•  BC Bashed Patch, 0.esp

•  BD NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

•  BE bugi_quicksave.esp

•  BF HarvestOverhaul.esp [Version 2.8.2]

•  C0 Duel - Combat Realism.esp

•  C1 NecroAnims.esp

•  C2 KS Hairdo's.esp

•  C3 PatchusMaximus.esp

•  C4 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

•  C5 SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

•  C6 TavernGames.esp

•  C7 MusicMerge.esp

•  C8 Skyrim-Mapweatherfix.esp

•  C9 Vivid Snow.esp

•  CA Skyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.esp

•  CB RaceMenuOverlays.esp

•  CC FreckleMania.esp

•  CD SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

•  CE SL Sleeping Necro.esp

•  CF HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

I ran into this myself, but it was on a highly unstable game with a lot of stack dumping going on leading to massive script latency breaking things. It's not this mod, it's Sexlab in general. Run a papyrus and try to repeat the issue, then post papyrus on Sexlab troubleshooting (see my sig). However be warned that most likely the issue is conflicign mods and a broken save game rather than faults in specific mods.

Ahem, here is my very experimental voiced response modification to RP.

I've tested the one ends up with rape and it works, others should work too (edit: yes, they all work), but I need volunteers to test them as I have no time or patience to test all. Please report back any issues.

What it does:

• Meh, (while you are serving food in an Inn) you just refuse clients who want sex as if they have attempted to pickpocket you. When you choose the "Get your filthy hands off of me" dialogue option, your character will say things like "Get away from me!", "Don't even think about it!" etc. Very immersive, right? :D

Requirements:

• The original mod, obviously, version 3.2.1

Installation:

• Do not replace the original mod files with these!
  • Either install it as a new mod in your mod manager and then place it after RP in your load order, OR extract the files into Mod Organizer's Overwrite folder just to test the modification.
  • Starting a new game isn't necessary.

Disclaimer:

• Consider this as a concept mod.
  • The plugin file (ESP) is a bit different than the original one, so if you want to keep using it, load it up in TES5Edit and compare it with the original and see if the changes are to your liking. One difference is children may also order food in taverns, but that's about it, they are excluded from sexual harassment dialogues.

Details:

• I've simply added a script into "OnBegin" part of these dialogue topics and it runs a single line: Player.Say(TopicToSay) and does nothing else. Player is the reference for the player character (ID:14) and TopicToSay refers to the generic pickpocket topic (ID:142B3, I think). Basically, using the console command player.say 142B3 does the same thing. Sounds simple, but process of adding these was very tedious as I had to compile the scripts outside of the CK.
  • Source code is included.

Okay when I do the Farmhand quest near the giant camp, I tell the guy to loosen up my character and they have sex. After the scene ens, he forcegreets me again, with options telling him that I'm the prostitute he requested, after a couple of seconds, they get it on again and then after, my questlog updates so she has to please the giants. She gets tied down and a couple of seconds after, she is suddenly free. I talk to the giants to initiate sex and nothing happens. I am using sexlab 1.6

post-115197-0-36152000-1443394516_thumb.jpg

post-115197-0-67779800-1443394531_thumb.jpg

post-115197-0-51449700-1443394542_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

loadorder.txt

post-115197-0-59469100-1443394784_thumb.jpg

Okay when I do the Farmhand quest near the giant camp, I tell the guy to loosen up my character and they have sex. After the scene ens, he forcegreets me again, with options telling him that I'm the prostitute he requested, after a couple of seconds, they get it on again and then after, my questlog updates so she has to please the giants. She gets tied down and a couple of seconds after, she is suddenly free. I talk to the giants to initiate sex and nothing happens. I am using sexlab 1.6

Did you enable Creature sex for Sexlab Framework in MCM? Make sure to do so before you talk with the giants.

Doing so after talking with the giants may seem to succesfully enable it without warning you of any required components you might be missing (FNIS Creature Pack, Sexlab Creature Animations, Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters, make sure you have all four of them and that you ran generate FNIS for users after installing!)

Installing creature animations is a bit elaborate, yes, and it's very easy to miss a part or get a conflict (I'm now getting CTDs at the end of werewolves, for example, still have to investigate)

Probably not something you'd want to deal with, but with Interesting NPC's, (specifically Skjel the Gray quest line), you can sometimes get a house job requested by the 'clothing out back' at the 'tailors' shop. (A bit of a problem if you haven't picked up Skjel & got his quest, because they are invisible and non communicative - I suspect no AI packages because they are just 'clothing').

(ps Skjel - probably my favorite follower, so usually make a bee line for him when in the area).

(pps just a heads up for people who have it installed).

wraith when i suggested female npc another option she "*grabbed me forcibly * time to get work " line appeared and basicly my poor pc was milked and rided 4 time + in row XD excelent job first time it happened and it was really fun to watch :).

how is passive and both prostitution options coming ? i cant wait to test them again and get jumped by females multiple time with my male pc :)

*offers wraith coffee / tea with cookies* thank you for your hard work with mod im cheering for you