Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Whenever I try to do something it says it's blacklisted and it won't work how do i fix this?

That error occurs when RP fails to find any valid animations of a specific type in your SexLab framework configuration. This can occur because you've disabled all animations of a given type (for example, if you try to start a blowjob scene but you disabled all blowjob animations), or because of an issue with the framework. In the case of the latter, I can't help you without a Papyrus log.

WraithSlayer -  Have one question. The girl on the first picture is custom made follower who wares tavern clothes by default. She is placed at the Gildergreen square by default too. Now, when RP activates wenches prostitution, she has been solicited by passengers. When she accept sex she always takes them to the Eorlund Gray-Mane's blacksmithing place (picture 2). Well, she is not the only problem. The problem is with all wenches whom I gave tavern clothes and they start to do street prostitution. They always taking their customers to far places. Since I want to watch them (well, I'm a bit of perverted :) ) I always have to walk far and long to see sex scene. My question is: is there a possibility to make street wenches to have sex on the same spot they agreed with customers to have? Please?

post-894077-0-35684400-1441638539_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-21960500-1441638651_thumb.jpg

WraithSlayer -  Have one question. The girl on the first picture is custom made follower who wares tavern clothes by default. She is placed at the Gildergreen square by default too. Now, when RP activates wenches prostitution, she has been solicited by passengers. When she accept sex she always takes them to the Eorlund Gray-Mane's blacksmithing place (picture 2). Well, she is not the only problem. The problem is with all wenches whom I gave tavern clothes and they start to do street prostitution. They always taking their customers to far places. Since I want to watch them (well, I'm a bit of perverted :) ) I always have to walk far and long to see sex scene. My question is: is there a possibility to make street wenches to have sex on the same spot they agreed with customers to have? Please?

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.jpg

Sure, I'll look into it.

Just adding a note regarding the passive solicitation issue gtcard brought up:

I tend to set solicitation to "both" in the mcm for similar reasons. I noticed, back when I used RP in the past, that sometimes turning down a client or changing cells (ie, moving to outside the inn, or back inside, etc) would end passive attempts and found that if I approached someone it would start up again. I always thought that I had to use the "Are you looking for a good time?" dialog option (which it would seem is extraneous) but it did and does seem to work even if I get turned down.

I'm in the process of overhauling passive solicitation now. I could figure out how it was breaking, but not where, so I decided to implement a more robust solution that should hopefully avoid these issues altogether. It'll also follow the MCM scan interval more closely, instead of doing a scan immediately every time the player is done with a client.

Regarding Home Delivery quests:

I've had clients, and/or other residents, treat me as an intruder (though I can't recall ever actually being attacked or getting a bounty); I have found the door to the location locked though the quest marker is there; I have had cases where the client was wandering around doing their usual routines about town; I often have to enter dialog and then tab out to get the stages to progress; and a variety of other "bugs" most of which seem to have to do with 'conflicts' with the npcs vanilla routines etc, though there also seems to be a tendency toward Runtime error CTDs in home delivery scenes that I don't have otherwise.

Just to confirm things others have reported. I don't use the other radiant quests so, nothing to add on any of those.

Many thanks for your work revitalizing the mod!

The intruder issue is due to faction problems as mentioned above.

As for clients being outside doing their daily routines, this might be because you have another mod overriding actor AI packages (perhaps Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul?). The way RP works with home jobs is, it searches for a client that's inside a home, and gives them an AI package that forces them to stay at their current location, waiting for the player. However, if another mod is telling them to do something else, they may not necessarily follow RP's commands.

Just a suggestion for a future update: if the player fails the food job repeatedly, the innkeeper would get angry and demand payment for the lost money, offering two options: the player would have to pay an indenization or accept the prostitute job to cover the losses. Could be an immersive way to make the transition from a simple wench to prostitute for players who role play with a "pure" character in mind. The dialogues could reflect that the character is being forced to whore herself because of the debt. :)

Maybe I'm not remembering right, but I think the innkeeper already gets angry at you if you screw up a food order, and won't give new jobs for a while. I'll keep the transition suggestion in mind, though.

So Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is incompatible? Narri in Dead's Man Drink Tavern hangs around the pub but doesn't offer herself to the clients? Will try to put RP below Immersive Citizen plugins to see if there is a change.

Putting RP plugin below IC - AI seems to solved it. Narri started selling her ass again though not that frequently.

I see Radiant Prostitution edits/adds navmesh. I would like to ask for compatibility patch which will fix soft conflicts. Both mods are safely playable.

Edited by Nepro

I just tried the Random Quest feature of this mod, I think it's the one with the strange letter? Anyway I was robbed of all my stuff, including all my gold. I also finished the "Getting your stuff back" quest afterwards, after cheating to add the necessary gold to buy my gear back from the innkeeper. 

This makes me wonder, I set the "Effective Rewards" for Random quest to 2000 gold, but it seems like the quest itself robbed me of all my gold (100%), and I did not get any gold back from completing the "Getting your stuff back" quest. When does the reward for the random quest get paid out? I only lost all my gold and did not get an effective reward of 2000 gold

I just tried the Random Quest feature of this mod, I think it's the one with the strange letter? Anyway I was robbed of all my stuff, including all my gold. I also finished the "Getting your stuff back" quest afterwards, after cheating to add the necessary gold to buy my gear back from the innkeeper. 

This makes me wonder, I set the "Effective Rewards" for Random quest to 2000 gold, but it seems like the quest itself robbed me of all my gold (100%), and I did not get any gold back from completing the "Getting your stuff back" quest. When does the reward for the random quest get paid out? I only lost all my gold and did not get an effective reward of 2000 gold

The quest you received (The Fan Job) is the only one where you don't get a reward, because it's a set-up, not an actual client. There is a total of 5 quests that can be randomly selected when you pick the strange letter option.

If you're a fan of someone you should look up their personal history as well. "Dragonborn"  might have made them nervous by itself but maybe they figured, meh, she probably needs her armor and weapons and we trick her to strip naked. Now "Archmage of the College of Winterhold" on the other hand.... only negative part was that I only had three empty black soulgems.

The quest you received (The Fan Job) is the only one where you don't get a reward, because it's a set-up, not an actual client. There is a total of 5 quests that can be randomly selected when you pick the strange letter option.

Ahh I see. thanks for clearing that up. I honestly swore off trying the random quests again because quite frankly it's pretty brutal to be robbed of all my stuff and gold in the winterhold region, with frostfall, while there's a snowstorm lololol. Good to know I just got the short end of the stick in this situation.

Will try it again. Thanks for updating the mod--getting through winterhold college with it (with college days mod) lol

I like this mod, but I get badly instable game with this mod. Crash an action start dialog ("[LEAD] ..." and crash) and mostly I can't load the saved game, if the mod is installed. :(

Any solution?

Can be another mod, I've many installed. I do not know what it could be.

well i have now tested in whiterun also passive and both options at solicition mode with guards can solicite option on and off, 5-8 times 0vs 60 etc rolls with 2-3 hits after that message lookin for client dont appear anymore left side of screen. ill go outside it works sameway a whew times and then go excample arcadias shop same thing .does anyone else have experienced same ? other than this i havent have any other issues.

nice work wraith i have enjoyed mod even more with updates and it fits perfectly my dragonborn every female prey for relaxition tradition at skyrim play XD ,

I like this mod, but I get badly instable game with this mod. Crash an action start dialog ("[LEAD] ..." and crash) and mostly I can't load the saved game, if the mod is installed. :(

Any solution?

I have a similar issue, at randoms points or recently when doing the home delivery quests, i get the ¨R6025 pure virtual function call¨ error, this causes a CTD, so far I have re-installed the C++ 2010 redistributable that comes with the game, checked that i Have the 64bit version also, check local game files, delete some save points, check the load order, but with no result, just disabling this mod is how I stoped getting the error.

It´s an awesome mod but I just can´t enjoy it  :(

If anyone have idea of what I could try I will be very grateful

Ahh I see. thanks for clearing that up. I honestly swore off trying the random quests again because quite frankly it's pretty brutal to be robbed of all my stuff and gold in the winterhold region, with frostfall, while there's a snowstorm lololol. Good to know I just got the short end of the stick in this situation.

Will try it again. Thanks for updating the mod--getting through winterhold college with it (with college days mod) lol

Keep in mind there's a dialogue option to fight back in taht quest, so it's only as brutal as you let it be.

Any solution?

Sorry, I have no idea what could be causing that.

well i have now tested in whiterun also passive and both options at solicition mode with guards can solicite option on and off, 5-8 times 0vs 60 etc rolls with 2-3 hits after that message lookin for client dont appear anymore left side of screen. ill go outside it works sameway a whew times and then go excample arcadias shop same thing .does anyone else have experienced same ? other than this i havent have any other issues.

Passive solicitation does have a few bugs that still need to be ironed out, specifically when you move from an interior to an exterior cell.

A question about the home delivery:

Is the outcome purely random whether the client was pleased or not? Does one of my perks or skill level has influence? Can I actively influence it?

If I can not actively influence it yet, I have the proposal to add this feature.

My first idea is that the client could be more likely to be please if I wear my working clothes but maybe we can come up with some further dialogue oriented ideas?

Is the outcome purely random whether the client was pleased or not? Does one of my perks or skill level has influence? Can I actively influence it?

If I can not actively influence it yet, I have the proposal to add this feature.

My first idea is that the client could be more likely to be please if I wear my working clothes but maybe we can come up with some further dialogue oriented ideas?

It's not random at all, it depends on how fast you're going through each stage compared to the stage length you have set in SexLab settings. In other words, if you press spacebar repeatedly to end the animation quickly, payment will be terrible, but if you let the animation play out, you'll get full payment.

It's not random at all, it depends on how fast you're going through each stage compared to the stage length you have set in SexLab settings.

Aaah :shy:  I see.

Then I want to come back to my proposal, but  I understand now, that it would overthrow the existing calculation. I feel this sounds not attractive?

thanks wraith :) i use both and activate solicition mode until update , i personally eally apriciate the effort you put this mod and take all the time you need sometimes breaks are needed from the work as i have personally experienced at my own :) . thanks for advices and keep the spirit up im cheerin here for you even if just bit of lurkin side :).

Any solution?

Sorry, I have no idea what could be causing that.

Are there any known incompatible SexLab mods?

Too bad, that I can't use this mod. :(

It's not random at all, it depends on how fast you're going through each stage compared to the stage length you have set in SexLab settings. In other words, if you press spacebar repeatedly to end the animation quickly, payment will be terrible, but if you let the animation play out, you'll get full payment.

What about the competition with the Stranger and the extra prostitue, is there some way to ensure you'll win? How about something like if you give your client some stamina potions later on he's much more likely to win. Of course that means you have to stock up on stamina potions, not exactly the most useful item in Skyrim (Vegetable Soup FTW!).

Any solution?

I have a similar issue, at randoms points or recently when doing the home delivery quests, i get the ¨R6025 pure virtual function call¨ error, this causes a CTD, so far I have re-installed the C++ 2010 redistributable that comes with the game, checked that i Have the 64bit version also, check local game files, delete some save points, check the load order, but with no result, just disabling this mod is how I stoped getting the error.

Did you install some other mods, before or after installing this RRP? Or do some updates, like XPMS, RaceMenu or SexLab?

We can compare, what we have both installed or updated to find the problem.

I think, I've fixed the problem.

Did you have installed TsunTsun7B Armor with CBBE conversion from Danniel? After I deinstalled it, I've no problems. 

Ever since updating to the Aug 20th version (almost?) all the men seem to be gay.  Not sure if that is a problem with your mod or the new sexlab version because I updated both at the same time.  However it makes "work" annoying though because all the men only want anal and every man that watches (I also have the spectator addon) reacts negatively which I have never experienced before.

What do you mean, the men are gay? :P

If you mean that men aren't approaching your female character, this is due to a bug that occurs when you have your M-F approach chance to less than 100%. You can fix it by raising it back to 100%, grabbing the hotfix in this post, or waiting for the next update of the mod.

As for the spectator add-on(?!), I assume you mean Spectator Crowds. That's not something RP has any control over as far as I know.

I have been busy lately and on vacation before that so it has been a few weeks.  Yes... what you say is also an issue but it isn't the only evidence.  It may actually have something to do with compatibility or recent changes to sexlab but I have Spectator Crowds installed and every time my female character has sex with another female character, all the men complain.  The setting for this in Spectator Crowds that only gay men will complain about lesbian sex.  In addition... this might just be my imagination but I have solicted sex from known "gay" men and they generally prefer anal.  Now all the men prefer anal.

EDIT: I have found that "all" is stretching it a bit in that last symptom.  Sometimes they want vaginal but that used to happen more often than it does now.  FYI I had never heard the men complain before this recent update.  I updated this mod and SexLab at the same time (and loaded a savegame from the very beginning to clean).

Any solution?

Did you install some other mods, before or after installing this RRP? Or do some updates, like XPMS, RaceMenu or SexLab?

We can compare, what we have both installed or updated to find the problem.

I think, I've fixed the problem.

Did you have installed TsunTsun7B Armor with CBBE conversion from Danniel? After I deinstalled it, I've no problems. 

Actualy it happened again, with spouse enhanced, so I'm sure it's on my end, sorry for blaming this mod