Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

lol - looks like all companions are gay. 

Have one question: I play as a male and when doing home delivery quests and the mod triggers group sex, there are always all males, no females ---- why? Females are involved only in one on one home delivery quests.

Thanks for clarifying, I'll test it out soon. However for the camp thing, what I mainly meant was suggesting that once you side with one faction over the other, simply remove the ability to prostitute yourself from the opposing camp while retaining the ability to do so for your own camp, whether it's removing those variables from the quest itself or create a duplicate quest that only unlocks after joining a side that then does the same thing but only with the side you joined. The further suggestion was simply that since you side with one side, you can possibly make it so that the innkeepers no longer give you those quests but rather the faction leaders like Ulfric or Tullius do so player can easily recognize the change and also get new dialogue from it, as well as adding quests that would whore you out after the fort battles.

So before picking sides you can prostitute for

-Imperial camps

-Stormcloak camps

And what I'm proposing is after picking sides you can prostitute for

-Chosen side camps

-Chosen side forts after sieges

Stuff like that. Maybe even get a new rank ladder for your PC like how you do for current RP. Maybe in the end after winning the civil war you will get dialogue calling you a title based on who you sided with kinda like how they go Dragonborn or Thane.

I don't know how difficult this would be though so it's merely a suggestion from someone clueless about modding.

I got what you meant, but I stopped working on this mod a while back, I only lurk here to help people out with problems and questions.

lol - looks like all companions are gay. 

Have one question: I play as a male and when doing home delivery quests and the mod triggers group sex, there are always all males, no females ---- why? Females are involved only in one on one home delivery quests.

You're right, there should have been more variety.

WraithSlayer   - Thank you. I don't mind to be involve in group sex with men as long as involves at least 1 female ;)

BTW - forgot to THANK YOU for answering on my wish long time ago when asked you to make city wenches having the sex on the very spot instead of going to nearby spot with beds. I'm a voyeur and like to watch when they have sex. Now, i can enjoy in watching them having sex right at the spot they being solicited. :)

omg i'd totally forgotten about tweaked and version 3 after reinstalling skyrim after my hard disk crashed...i actually think i'm finally ready to play the game after 4 weeks of modding.

huh. that's new. a year ago i'd installed the old version, then found tweaked, then found your mod...but, now, when i'd googled radiant prostitution your link came first and i just installed that one without thinking. lol. sweet!

checked that, nothing. I reinstalled JContainers 3.2.6 (wasn't sure if I should go with the newest alpha) but nothing happened

Did you select "Check for New Quests" in MCM after reinstalling JContainers?

didn't do it before, tried now. It said "9 new quests available" but when I tried in falkreach, it said again "no quests available".... :s

I sometimes don't get the quest to register after talking to the bar keep, I find that skipping during the talking will trigger the problem but I've also had it where the quest took a while to register. I also usually save right before trying to start talking to the bar keep so if it doesn't work I reload and try again.

And so far only I've only managed to partly fill the bucket at best.

Have the same problem, after one little change in my system. Have upgraded skse from 1.7.2 to 1.7.3, what seems to be problematic. Now "the quest list is empty" every time after the innkeeper dialog has ended. Can someone confirm this?

Have the same problem, after one little change in my system. Have upgraded skse from 1.7.2 to 1.7.3, what seems to be problematic. Now "the quest list is empty" every time after the innkeeper dialog has ended. Can someone confirm this?

Empty quest lists are indicative of a JContainers issue, make sure you have the latest version installed and no other mods are overwriting its files.

Empty quest lists are indicative of a JContainers issue, make sure you have the latest version installed and no other mods are overwriting its files.

Have reinstalled skse-1.7.3 for sexlab_162 and jcontainers 3.2.6. For testing reason also installed metachest what use jcontainers. Now metachest work pretty well across savegames, but rp does the missing quest text. Is there a folder i can look for existing or missing files?

It's probably just Skyrim being its usual strange self, but it's odd nonetheless. 

Quite some time ago (in game) I got a Sanctified Amulet of Dibella from Hulda in Whiterun when I used RP's option to ask her about recruiting new talent.  I gave it to my follower (Amalee, from the 3DNPC mod), but nothing happened in Whiterun.  After traveling to Windhelm, at the Candlehearth Inn, I saw the "a wench is on a job" message and Amalee behave as expected for this mod.  Three times.

However, at every other town/inn I visited after that, for more than 20 level increases of my PC, I never saw the "a wench is on a job" message again.  Since I wanted to relieve Amalee of her frustrations (at this point her arousal was over 60), and giving up on RP, I installed the TDF prostitution mod to try it out.  I had read that the two mods could work together and not conflict, so I thought it was worth a shot.

Anyway, despite Mod Organizer showing that the mods had no conflict whatsoever, as soon as I loaded the saved game after installing TDF, I immediately saw the "a wench is on a job" message, and RP is whoring her out at every opportunity (so far in both Markarth and Solitude) as I think was intended by the mod.  Strange.

This mod is amazing, it is really well done It works perfect for me except for one thing that I'm not sure if its a bug or not but I would like to ask anyway.

The part that is not working well for me is when you equip the amulet of dibella on any npc male, I don't know why is happening but with females works perfectly but when is a man doesn't.  What I have seen is that females approach normally to men but always refuse, it doesn't matter how many times the scene is repeated I never have seen a positive answer. Its a bug? and if is that the case it has a solution? 

thanks in advance and sorry for my English.

i ignored this mod because i remember well the chaos it ended. so i was very surprised, that wrath slayer really made this mod run well. i had no error so far in my game and i came through ex-chaotic points (like the companions).

Wrath Slyer, my compliments,.

very sad you dont work on this mod anymore, it would be worth some further features (like zaz prostitution)

for those who have trouble with the follower as whore : use tdf prostitution for that part, both mods run well together, you can disable player prostitute dialogues in tdf.

RP is more for a realistic whore with home deliveries and quests outside.  it gives you more freedom and mcm choices than maria eden and no bugs.

i would like to know what keyword or faction makes an innkeeper to offer RP to the pc and if i can give this keyword or faction to lydia or any other follower in the ck so that she offers RP too. thanks.

Give her the JobInnkeeper keyword and add to JobInnkeeperFaction. Both of those are vanilla forms so you can have another mod unrelated to RP adding them to Lydia.

Hi, WraithSlayer!

I was trying to get this mod to work in the brothel Songs of Molag Bal, located in the city of Ibn, from the mod Things in the Dark. When I talk to the madam, the dialogue appears and the normal prostitute trade works just fine. But the quests aren't trigging (home delivery, make love not war, the natural - with the exception of the Companions one).

Since I assume the Radiant Prostitution mod 'scans' the hold you are working for locations like the client's house, military camps, giant camp, etc. I would like to know if there is some way I can edit the quests with TES5edit, for example, so those quests can be like The Natural - the Companions scenario, which I assume it is region-lock free, as we can have access to it in every single hold. That way, I think I can access those quests from Ibn, which I believe is build like Blackreach, a different 'cell' that doesn't belong to any hold.

Hi, WraithSlayer!

I was trying to get this mod to work in the brothel Songs of Molag Bal, located in the city of Ibn, from the mod Things in the Dark. When I talk to the madam, the dialogue appears and the normal prostitute trade works just fine. But the quests aren't trigging (home delivery, make love not war, the natural - with the exception of the Companions one).

Since I assume the Radiant Prostitution mod 'scans' the hold you are working for locations like the client's house, military camps, giant camp, etc. I would like to know if there is some way I can edit the quests with TES5edit, for example, so those quests can be like The Natural - the Companions scenario, which I assume it is region-lock free, as we can have access to it in every single hold. That way, I think I can access those quests from Ibn, which I believe is build like Blackreach, a different 'cell' that doesn't belong to any hold.

You're correct that Radiant Prostitution scans the player's current hold to find a quest site: it relies on the Radiant system that Bethesda made to facilitate dynamic quests. The reason it's failing is because Radiant isn't finding any cells with the correct Location keywords. For quests like the Camp Job or the Giant Sacrifice, this is pretty much expected to happen on modded worlds, because the author may not necessarily have added any places marked as LocTypeMilitaryCamp or LocTypeGiantCamp, but the fact that not even the Home jobs are working indicates the author of Ibn didn't mark the city as a LocTypeHabitation, and the city's houses as LocTypeHouse or LocTypeDwelling. While the city itself doesn't technically require these location markers, it's always good practice to add them, as Radiant can't really function if they're absent, causing RP (and any other Radiant-based mods you may have running) to fail to generate quest locations.

And yes, you could make all quests have a hardcoded location like the Companions one does. This is done by editing the hold/city quest aliases to scan everything within TamrielLocation, instead of scanning only the player's current LocTypeHold area. The advantage would be that you can start RP quests within mod-added areas that are lacking proper location markers, and the disadvantage is that Radiant will no longer make any effort to generate quest locations that are close to you, even when the current area has location markers set, so RP quests will often send you halfway across the world.

Regarding TES5Edit, I'd recommend the Creation Kit for this type of work, as TES5Edit is not intuitive at all to use when it comes to editing quest aliases.

Sorry to post again, but the stranger with his whore, appearing suddenly during a home visit comes nearly at every homevisit and of course my pc always loose. that is not fun and spoils the homevisits total. how can i disable this stranger to never appear again ?

Sorry to post again, but the stranger with his whore, appearing suddenly during a home visit comes nearly at every homevisit and of course my pc always loose. that is not fun and spoils the homevisits total. how can i disable this stranger to never appear again ?

I always wondered what the mechanism behind winning and losing that event was. If it's just random, I must be exceptionally unlucky. I can't recall ever actually winning it.

i did not found it in the ck. the quests show  homevisit with the dialogues of that female whore, but nothing from the stranger. i want to disable this stranger completel or get a possibility to disagree.

The winner/loser is decided by a random roll, 50/50 chance. That way you will, on average, receive the standard payment for a home job. (sometimes you get 2x the normal rate, sometimes you get nothing)

The stranger appearing is integral to this specific home quest, and you won't be able to disable it without doing some significant script and CK changes to the quest. Rather, what you could easily do is edit \Data\MF_RP_Quests\MR_RP (open the file with your text editor of choice) and delete the following line:

"__formData|MF_RadiantProstitution.esp|0x650bb",

Now go in-game to RP's MCM and tell it to refresh the quests from the file again. This will remove the home competition quest from the list of available quests, while still leaving the home service and home gangbang ones in.

Speaking of the home competition quest, I noticed that when you win and the loser whore decides to have another round with your winning client, it's actually the stranger that says the words ("Hey there sexy. I really liked how you fucked me..." etc.). So I screwed around with the CK until I found the relevant scene - the lines were set to be spoken by "theLoser" - I managed to add a new actor with the theLoserWhore alias instead and just dragged the actions down to the new actor.

Since it's a bit difficult to get the quest to fire reliably and my modding skills are sketchy at best (I mean I'm not even sure I know what an alias is) I haven't been able to check if I've managed to fix it, so I thought I'd ask the Mod Necromancer if that seems like it would work? Or have I just borked the quest completely?