Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Speaking of the home competition quest, I noticed that when you win and the loser whore decides to have another round with your winning client, it's actually the stranger that says the words ("Hey there sexy. I really liked how you fucked me..." etc.). So I screwed around with the CK until I found the relevant scene - the lines were set to be spoken by "theLoser" - I managed to add a new actor with the theLoserWhore alias instead and just dragged the actions down to the new actor.

Since it's a bit difficult to get the quest to fire reliably and my modding skills are sketchy at best (I mean I'm not even sure I know what an alias is) I haven't been able to check if I've managed to fix it, so I thought I'd ask the Mod Necromancer if that seems like it would work? Or have I just borked the quest completely?

That does sound correct.

i am sad. you really fixed K. chaos of this mod two years ago or so. this is a masterpiece from you. but you did not fix the content, kiciking the bullshit out and make a fine polite noble mod.

the home delivery is what i call a callgirl.  a bit gangbang, a bit rape, ok but not :

a. ugly old women

b. stranger with other whore for competition with 5-7 animations in 1/3 homevisits with a 50% chance to get zero money. this should be a separate quest with a chance to refuse.

c.same stranger with same clothes tripled for gangbang at 1/3 homevisits. (gangbang is ok, but not the tripled guy)

this is not your fault, you just fixed it technically, maybe you even did not think about the value of that content.

all a b c should be kicked out, it must be kicked out  if i use it. i dont pick up any homedelivery anymore with those things in, which destroys my fun.

sorry i go back to tdf prostitution. 

I stopped working on RP because, like you said, the technical issues with previous versions had mostly been ironed out. Sure, I did a small bit of work content-wise, but for the most part, I believe people should be willing to tweak mods to suit their personal tastes, rather than expect mod developers to somehow cater to everyone's whim. The reason I still follow this support thread is to help with exactly that: answering people's questions so they can more easily customize RP the way they want.

I already explained how you can remove a specific quest from the Home Jobs list. If you want to remove more of them, you can use TES5Edit to match the ID in MR_RP to the quest name, so you know which one to delete.

As for old people, like I said earlier you can mod them out if you dislike how they look, which is what I did for my game, but alternatively, you can add the following condition to the home quests, in the Quest Data tab: GetIsRace ElderRace == 0. You'll end up with the occasional "Quest failed to start" error in areas where old people are the only available selection, which is one of the reasons why I never added this restriction (that, and the fact some people may be into GILFs :lol:), but otherwise it'll do exactly what you want, and it's a very simple CK tweak.

Cloned NPCs, also fixable with CK. Make a FormList with a good variety of NPCs that look nice in your game (one for males, another for females), then open the Quest Aliases tab of the quests that are spawning identical NPCs. Make the Guest / Prostitute aliases point towards your newly created NPC lists, instead of the ugly generic NPC they're pointing to.

If you have any further questions or need more detailed help on how to do these, I'm more than happy to help; I have an immense amount of respect for those who take the time to learn the basics of modding to make the game they want. If that's not something you're interested in, then I agree that TDF may be a better choice for you.

Hi, WraithSlayer!

I was trying to get this mod to work in the brothel Songs of Molag Bal, located in the city of Ibn, from the mod Things in the Dark. When I talk to the madam, the dialogue appears and the normal prostitute trade works just fine. But the quests aren't trigging (home delivery, make love not war, the natural - with the exception of the Companions one).

Since I assume the Radiant Prostitution mod 'scans' the hold you are working for locations like the client's house, military camps, giant camp, etc. I would like to know if there is some way I can edit the quests with TES5edit, for example, so those quests can be like The Natural - the Companions scenario, which I assume it is region-lock free, as we can have access to it in every single hold. That way, I think I can access those quests from Ibn, which I believe is build like Blackreach, a different 'cell' that doesn't belong to any hold.

And yes, you could make all quests have a hardcoded location like the Companions one does. This is done by editing the hold/city quest aliases to scan everything within TamrielLocation, instead of scanning only the player's current LocTypeHold area. The advantage would be that you can start RP quests within mod-added areas that are lacking proper location markers, and the disadvantage is that Radiant will no longer make any effort to generate quest locations that are close to you, even when the current area has location markers set, so RP quests will often send you halfway across the world.

Regarding TES5Edit, I'd recommend the Creation Kit for this type of work, as TES5Edit is not intuitive at all to use when it comes to editing quest aliases.

Hey, man, thanks! It worked!

I stopped working on RP because, like you said, the technical issues with previous versions had mostly been ironed out. Sure, I did a small bit of work content-wise, but for the most part, I believe people should be willing to tweak mods to suit their personal tastes, rather than expect mod developers to somehow cater to everyone's whim. The reason I still follow this support thread is to help with exactly that: answering people's questions so they can more easily customize RP the way they want.

I already explained how you can remove a specific quest from the Home Jobs list. If you want to remove more of them, you can use TES5Edit to match the ID in MR_RP to the quest name, so you know which one to delete.

As for old people, like I said earlier you can mod them out if you dislike how they look, which is what I did for my game, but alternatively, you can add the following condition to the home quests, in the Quest Data tab: GetIsRace ElderRace == 0. You'll end up with the occasional "Quest failed to start" error in areas where old people are the only available selection, which is one of the reasons why I never added this restriction (that, and the fact some people may be into GILFs :lol:), but otherwise it'll do exactly what you want, and it's a very simple CK tweak.

Cloned NPCs, also fixable with CK. Make a FormList with a good variety of NPCs that look nice in your game (one for males, another for females), then open the Quest Aliases tab of the quests that are spawning identical NPCs. Make the Guest / Prostitute aliases point towards your newly created NPC lists, instead of the ugly generic NPC they're pointing to.

If you have any further questions or need more detailed help on how to do these, I'm more than happy to help; I have an immense amount of respect for those who take the time to learn the basics of modding to make the game they want. If that's not something you're interested in, then I agree that TDF may be a better choice for you.

i am not a modder. i can make the older races out, i could delete the numnber´of the competition quest, i dont use tes5edit other than a simple check. it alway shows me no error and the only dirty mods i use are the dlc from bethesda. i could delete the quest in the ck.

this would end in homevisits of that one type only,  not a good result. elderraces should be optional in mcm.

i dont know how to make a formlist , but you know.   does the one person tripled look like finished ?  there should be a list, as you said, with a dozen or more persons from which the quest chooses randomly. this is selfundserstanding and no ciritic.

the competition quest has nothing to do with homevisits,  and like above, always the same. what a lucky stranger to gett the client alwyas just when he fucjs a whore. he must have a sex radar. as a separate quest this would be more real. instead, the thrid homevisit can be a person, who fucks the callgirl five times in a row. 

the elder woman visit sems to be a couple, always 2 persons. is there any normal homevisit with one person ?

all on all it is ten minutes work for you who know what to do, shorter then my writing here and your explanations. 

i dont want to become a modder like i dont play an instrument, but i can differntiate between mozart and faure after three notes. i can lead a site without learned all the different crafts and design a building without build it. i have a level of work to call it finished like mozart or anybody has.

Shame on him for whining about two items that have solutions provided in the last few messages but he seems to be insulting mod creators all over these forums lately. Not sure who peed in his Wheaties but he seems determined to down the whole bowl.

interesting. there are thousands of posts where poeple show bugs, claiming that things do not work, making proposals what can be done better. but this guy howls at me only like a mediumage witchburner. 

i am not a modder. i can make the older races out, i could delete the numnber´of the competition quest, i dont use tes5edit other than a simple check. it alway shows me no error and the only dirty mods i use are the dlc from bethesda. i could delete the quest in the ck.

this would end in homevisits of that one type only,  not a good result. elderraces should be optional in mcm.

i dont know how to make a formlist , but you know.   does the one person tripled look like finished ?  there should be a list, as you said, with a dozen or more persons from which the quest chooses randomly. this is selfundserstanding and no ciritic.

the competition quest has nothing to do with homevisits,  and like above, always the same. what a lucky stranger to gett the client alwyas just when he fucjs a whore. he must have a sex radar. as a separate quest this would be more real. instead, the thrid homevisit can be a person, who fucks the callgirl five times in a row. 

the elder woman visit sems to be a couple, always 2 persons. is there any normal homevisit with one person ?

all on all it is ten minutes work for you who know what to do, shorter then my writing here and your explanations. 

i dont want to become a modder like i dont play an instrument, but i can differntiate between mozart and faure after three notes. i can lead a site without learned all the different crafts and design a building without build it. i have a level of work to call it finished like mozart or anybody has.

The key difference is I enjoy helping people learn how to mod, I don't enjoy doing updates for a mod that I'm completely burned out from working on.

You think it's a waste of time to spend a few hours learning the CK, because I could do it faster than you? You think it's me that needs to spend time fixing the issues you have a problem with, for a mod I clearly stated I'm not doing any more work on? If I had thought the same when Korial stopped working on RP, I'd never have learned to use the CK, or how to program in Papyrus, and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

You can spare me the art comparisons. The CK isn't a musical instrument, it's a software program like any other, and is only as mystical as you believe it to be. Radiant Prostitution isn't an unfinished masterpiece just shy of qualifying for the Louvre, it's an adult mod for a computer game, that some people have complaints about. As valid as your criticism may be, you're not going to convince me to pick up RP again. My reason for being here is to help with modding questions, and I would appreciate being able to do that without getting badgered about feature requests. And who knows, maybe one day someone I helped along will feel confident enough to take over the mod, and then you can go ask them instead. :P

Hey WraithSlayer, I'm totally fine with your stance. However, there is one thing that is hard on the base user and that is the multiplication of places they should look at to get the most up to date version of a mod. I'll take estrus chaurus as an example. That mod needs to base estrus and the latest version from bane master. Yet, in the middle, you have a version 3 by jbezorg. For somebody that isn't accustomed to modding, it gets a bit confusing. But it doesn't stop there! There is a spider addon for estrus, which adds another place to look for the estrus series. And it's starting to get awkward. Estrus has clearly become a community project, and I would love to see every estrus related mod in one single place.

I'm all for teaching users to change and tune their mods. But if there are changes worthy of being shared, please centralize them.

But yeah, to me RP is in a finished state. If it needs work done, it would be either personal tuning or maintenance towards future update of the sexlab framework. Radiant prostitution does it job, and it does it well. Thanks you (and past contributors) for that.

Bergritte Battleborn ..........

i did not found it in the ck. the quests show  homevisit with the dialogues of that female whore, but nothing from the stranger. i want to disable this stranger completel or get a possibility to disagree.

The winner/loser is decided by a random roll, 50/50 chance. That way you will, on average, receive the standard payment for a home job. (sometimes you get 2x the normal rate, sometimes you get nothing)

The stranger appearing is integral to this specific home quest, and you won't be able to disable it without doing some significant script and CK changes to the quest. Rather, what you could easily do is edit \Data\MF_RP_Quests\MR_RP (open the file with your text editor of choice) and delete the following line:

"__formData|MF_RadiantProstitution.esp|0x650bb",

Now go in-game to RP's MCM and tell it to refresh the quests from the file again. This will remove the home competition quest from the list of available quests, while still leaving the home service and home gangbang ones in.

This is really great information to have. I didn't know removing quests from the pool was that easy.

Out of curiosity, what quests do the other lines in the file point to?

This is really great information to have. I didn't know removing quests from the pool was that easy.

All the home, camp, and random quests. The codes you see at the end of each line of the file match the 5 rightmost digits of a quest ID in the mod, and you can get the IDs with TES5Edit, or from the below screenshot:

tHqfUgz.png

Not all those IDs are in the file, because many of these quests aren't actual quests the player can see in their journal, but rather stuff the mod does in the background. The names should be self-explanatory, except maybe HomeService and HomeVisit. HomeVisit is the one that turns into a competition with the 2 prostitutes, whereas HomeService is the standard home job with 1 or 2 clients.

All the home, camp, and random quests. The codes you see at the end of each line of the file match the 5 rightmost digits of a quest ID in the mod, and you can get the IDs with TES5Edit, or from the below screenshot:

tHqfUgz.png

Not all those IDs are in the file, because many of these quests aren't actual quests the player can see in their journal, but rather stuff the mod does in the background. The names should be self-explanatory, except maybe HomeService and HomeVisit. HomeVisit is the one that turns into a competition with the 2 prostitutes, whereas HomeService is the standard home job with 1 or 2 clients.

Very illuminating, thank you.

So, I can't get NPC prostitution to work anymore. I use EFF, but it's also affecting NPC non-followers. Is there something that should be set other than giving them the amulet that I'm missing?

Reinstalled, deleted orphan scripts, put the load order after Sexlab Solutions, loaded it outside of perkus super patcher, and installed TDF alongside it.

Seems to be working, just somewhat inconsistently?

And now it's not working. Dunno.

Various EFF scripting seems to interrupt it, bards prevent things from going off correctly (so I muted the fucking bards), and she will often only work when set to "relax." (And sometimes not even then.)

Since RP doesn't include any easy debugging information, I have no idea what's causing it.

I have two problems.

Sometimes skyrim crashes after sex in the quests (those outside the tavern) i get an error message i guess from crashfixes that says it's memory related. The next time it happens i'll try to write down the exact error message. 

Normally my game is very stable, 10 hours with this char and the only crashes i had were 3 from this mod.

When prostituting in the tavern, after getting the gold a second sex scene start and i don't get paid for that.

It's not a big deal but a bit "immersion breaking" also got a succubus mod and this twice sex thing is making my char too powerful xD.

I have two problems.

Sometimes skyrim crashes after sex in the quests (those outside the tavern) i get an error message i guess from crashfixes that says it's memory related. The next time it happens i'll try to write down the exact error message.

Normally my game is very stable, 10 hours with this char and the only crashes i had were 3 from this mod.

When prostituting in the tavern, after getting the gold a second sex scene start and i don't get paid for that.

It's not a big deal but a bit "immersion breaking" also got a succubus mod and this twice sex thing is making my char too powerful xD.

I think you get paid all at once when there's a multiple scene thing. So you probably got double your rate when you asked for your money, and just jumped the gun on doing so. There's usually a delay before the second scene starts.

I have two problems.

Crashing at the start/end of an animation is usually caused by SexLab's use of actor scaling. Some of RP's quests are especially prone to triggering it because they have animations with more than 3 actors, or start multiple animations at once.  More information in this thread.

Regarding multiple scenes, you can adjust the Repetitions option in MCM. But you are getting paid more for the extra scenes.

Hello, not sure if this has been brought up before, but my game freezes on 'The Natural' quest with the fan. I'm not sure what's meant to happen, but whenever I get to the stage of the conversation where I agree to let him hold my stuff, the game becomes unresponsive. No CTD, just the game freezes. Seems to happen no matter the location (tried the quest in Riverwood and outside Makarth, same problem occurs).

Any idea what might be the issue?

Tried playing a man whore and a gril wanted him to eat her pussy.  Blowjob scenes keep playing instead. After reloading a bunch of times the closest scene i could get was plowing her butt while she licks her own cooch. Looked painful.

Afraid not. Probably some place in the scripts that's hardcoded to select blowjob animations when the type is Oral and the two actors are different genders.

Hello, not sure if this has been brought up before, but my game freezes on 'The Natural' quest with the fan. I'm not sure what's meant to happen, but whenever I get to the stage of the conversation where I agree to let him hold my stuff, the game becomes unresponsive. No CTD, just the game freezes. Seems to happen no matter the location (tried the quest in Riverwood and outside Makarth, same problem occurs).

Do you have a very large amount of items in inventory? It could cause a suspended stack if you have multiple mods that implement OnItemRemoved events for the player character.

Try doing the quest with a mostly empty inventory, if it works then you'll know it's an issue with your combination of mods.

Do you have a very large amount of items in inventory? It could cause a suspended stack if you have multiple mods that implement OnItemRemoved events for the player character.

Try doing the quest with a mostly empty inventory, if it works then you'll know it's an issue with your combination of mods.

Game freezes can be cause by a fatal error in the game that causes a pop up window to open instead of doing a normal CTD. If you kill the game using task manager or reboot to exit you may never see that popup, try using Alt-Tab to bring up the thumbnails of open windows and see if there is a hidden error window (Windows will not let you actually switch to that error window unless you are running in Windowed mode).

Ok, it worked with a near-empty inventory, cheers. Great mod too, wish someone would make more quests for it.

Hi, Wraith! I'm sorry for asking this in the wrong thread but since you have been great providing support, I'd just like to ask if you could tell me how I can make the little diamond objectives from the journal to be filled like when it is completed. I got this quest from another mod that it is currently in stasis that I completed (with no issues, the quest is 100%), but in the journal the little diamond is empty like I didn't complete the last objective. If it's something simple, I wouldn't mind fixing it myself, I think I just have this OCD. lol

I totally understand this isn't the place for asking it, so you can ignore it if you want.