The 4-way in the patched version of 7.6 is still bugged. Actors are spread out and facing the wrong directions.

I don't know if you saw my message before the site was reverted but the animations in Blabla11's nonreplacermod are old. You can replace them with the newer animations from Funnybizness animations folder. :)

From the changes log:

"NonreplacermodV7.6Patched was patched by Passdummy1 fixing the Rape4way"

So it's not really fixed? In the FunnyBizness9.0 archive the 4 way is a modder's resource. I tried to replace with that one(renaming all the files) but it's even more bugged.

I just replaced the gay 4way since my PC isn't into dudes. No disrespect to the animator of course and it worked for me. I guess the nonreplacermod has the positions scripted differently than Sexlab or something I don't know.

Funnybizness, is there are particular reason for you to always release fixed or new animations as modder resources, separate from the replacer mod?

If you updated the replacer instead, I'm sure there would be 90% less questions and help requests in this thread :)

Thanks again for your work!

I was going to do that but Blabla11 (the creator of the nonreplacermod )has the positions scripted differently than the fixed positions I made in the new ones. The fixed animations are meant for sexlab or NSAP. Does that make sense? I hope I didn't confuse you lol

Hey, mate. Great animations. got an ETA on the nonreplacer? I us the 7.6 animations with defeat (they're the only ones that come up lol) so, I can't use your 8.6. Got an ETA on the updated nonreplace?

I don't know to be honest. I just make animations Blabla11 deals with the nonreplacermod :(

Thanks for all the animations.

I'm working on creating an updated non-replacer mod to include some of the newer animations. Hopefully I'll have something ready by the weekend.

I've set it up so it loads the list of animations from a JSON text file. This makes it easy to tweak the animation tags, positions, etc, without needing to do any scripting.

You should also be able to add new animations by just editing the JSON file and re-running GenerateFNIS_for_Modders.exe.

WHAT!?!?!...oh man if you could do that then I would be so grateful man!

The 4-way in the patched version of 7.6 is still bugged. Actors are spread out and facing the wrong directions.

I don't know if you saw my message before the site was reverted but the animations in Blabla11's nonreplacermod are old. You can replace them with the newer animations from Funnybizness animations folder. :)
From the changes log:

"NonreplacermodV7.6Patched was patched by Passdummy1 fixing the Rape4way"

So it's not really fixed? In the FunnyBizness9.0 archive the 4 way is a modder's resource. I tried to replace with that one(renaming all the files) but it's even more bugged.

I just replaced the gay 4way since my PC isn't into dudes. No disrespect to the animator of course and it worked for me. I guess the nonreplacermod has the positions scripted differently than Sexlab or something I don't know.

I tried replacing the gay 4-way instead but my character who is female ended up in a male role, and although the characters were facing the right directions, they were still too far apart. I couldn't swap actor positions for some reason so adjustments won't make it better. It would be nice if a fixed version was included in a future update of the nonreplacer since it seems like a really cool animation.

Hmmm since it is a modders resource I had to do some work. I had to switch the actor roles using the sexlab hotkeys then I used the hotkey to change the location of the scene and after 7 seconds when the scene moved to a new location the actors started to do the animations and then I aligned them. Its what I have to do bc there isnt a mod that adds them to the game the right way. I'm in the same boat as you and everyone else lol I don't have a secret mod that adds all my animations to my game. I replace animations I don't use. Stay brutal

Hi, just to be clear. Can I use sexlab, NSAP, zaz, and moreNastyCreatures animations with this one? I mean together and not to get replaced? NONREPLACER as title say? 

And thanks for sharing!

And what do i need to dl?

• ownload    FunnyBizAnimationsV9.2.zip
  • 3.19MBDownload    NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6.zip
  • 2.85MBDownload    NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip

Hi, just to be clear. Can I use sexlab, NSAP, zaz, and moreNastyCreatures animations with this one? I mean together and not to get replaced? NONREPLACER as title say? 

And thanks for sharing!

• ownload    FunnyBizAnimationsV9.2.zip
  • 3.19MBDownload    NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6.zip
  • 2.85MBDownload    NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip

"Can I use sexlab, NSAP, zaz, and moreNastyCreatures animations with this one?"

Yes

"I mean together and not to get replaced?"

Yes

If using Sexlab 1.6+ use NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6.zip otherwise use the NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip one.

Procedure I follow for start of game with Sexlab 1.6+ and V7.6 of this mod :-

Tick all the Anpack animations, (if you have that mod installed)

Enable all the NSAP animations, (Mind I just have a saved preset for this, so haven't done it in ages).

Start Sexlab via it's MCM button and wait for it to initialize.

Enable Allow Creatures in the Sexlab MCM, (and do any other configuration or load from a saved preset)

Register ZAZ animations via it's MCM option

Then whizz back up the list of MCM's to this mods MCM. Tick all the boxes on it's first page and press register button, then on the second page of it's MCM tick all the boxes and press register button.

That's it, (if you go to the NSAP MCM it should indicate that there are circa 259 or more animations installed).

(Note if you are still using Sexlab 1.59c there is a 125 animation limit so you won't be able to just check every animation willy nilly).

(Note 2 - On the current version of this mod, if you ever re-register animations in Sexlab, you will need to go back afterwards and tick all the boxes again in this mods MCM. This is apparently going to change in the near future, according to a few posts up from this one :shy: ).

spoonsinger, on 11 Dec 2015 - 10:40 AM, said:

Viktor41, on 11 Dec 2015 - 03:22 AM, said:

Hi, just to be clear. Can I use sexlab, NSAP, zaz, and moreNastyCreatures animations with this one? I mean together and not to get replaced? NONREPLACER as title say?
And thanks for sharing!

ownload FunnyBizAnimationsV9.2.zip
3.19MBDownload NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6.zip
2.85MBDownload NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip

"Can I use sexlab, NSAP, zaz, and moreNastyCreatures animations with this one?"

Yes

"I mean together and not to get replaced?"

Yes

If using Sexlab 1.6+ use NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6.zip otherwise use the NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip one.

Procedure I follow for start of game with Sexlab 1.6+ and V7.6 of this mod :-

Tick all the Anpack animations, (if you have that mod installed)
Enable all the NSAP animations, (Mind I just have a saved preset for this, so haven't done it in ages).
Start Sexlab via it's MCM button and wait for it to initialize.
Enable Allow Creatures in the Sexlab MCM, (and do any other configuration or load from a saved preset)
Register ZAZ animations via it's MCM option
Then whizz back up the list of MCM's to this mods MCM. Tick all the boxes on it's first page and press register button, then on the second page of it's MCM tick all the boxes and press register button.
That's it, (if you go to the NSAP MCM it should indicate that there are circa 259 or more animations installed).

(Note if you are still using Sexlab 1.59c there is a 125 animation limit so you won't be able to just check every animation willy nilly).

(Note 2 - On the current version of this mod, if you ever re-register animations in Sexlab, you will need to go back afterwards and tick all the boxes again in this mods MCM. This is apparently going to change in the near future, according to a few posts up from this one :shy: ).

I'm using 

• SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL
  • SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160
  • NSAP 3.0a for SL1.60
  • MoreNastyCritters9_2
  • SexLab - Defeat V5.1.0 loose
  • SexLabAroused_V21
  • 1. ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605
  • 2. ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607
  • 3. ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605
  • FNIS Behavior V5_5 -- ALWAYS necessary
  • FNIS Creature Pack 5_3
  • FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

And thanks for info

And what is "FunnyBizAnimationsV9.2.zip "?

Hmm, I can't make this work.

I have every requirements, SL works great, Defeat too etc... I  register animations,

When I use them nothing happen, but every other animation works... I  updated FNIS. They are register and i can see them on list, but when I use one of them either animation before that play (like from NSAP) or nothing happen... Im going to update FNIS again

EDIT: Yep, I had to update FNIS again :) and its work great :D

If anybody wonder install this "NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6" as well as all requirements

I'm an idiot, how do I install the animations as a MO user?

From the archived posts:

I think the file that you should add is

NonreplacermodV7.6Patched

======================================================

as posted at - look upstream in the (archived) thread

passdummy1
  •  
  • photo-thumb-119207.jpg
  • Members
  •  
  • 102 posts

===============================================================

I have that working fine in MO.  Needs a 'manual' install, after a little bit of reshuffling to get the meshes and scripts folders properly under the main data folder, but nothing too unusual

Installing that ADDS some of these animations in a mod that Sexlab can 'see'/recognize and which you then must 'register' there

Hope that helps

I just uploaded a new mod to make registering animations in Skyrim easier:  SexLab Animation Loader

Here's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations.  I haven't tested all of the animations, so some position information is probably a little wrong.  I know 8.5 is a bit out of date, but it should be pretty easy to add new animations and tweak parameters.

My goal is to make the process simple enough that you can create your own animation packs as you create new animations.  The animation loader mod contains a readme and a few other docs about how to update animation packs.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it.  I'll try to write up some more docs tomorrow.  Let me know if there is anything in particular that needs explanation.

FunnyBizness8.5-SLAL.7z