68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp

69 45 SLAnimLoader.esp

70 46 rosarmor.esp

71 47 SLALAnimObj.esp

72 48 Kendra - Female Follower.esp

73 49 Nona_Follower_01.esp

74 4a SV.esp

75 4b Nila.esp

if all of them not working,reinstall the funnybiz object mod and SLAL animation pack, run FNIS, then load a save before you use this mod,register the animation and reapply Json data.

That seemed work but now it really messed up my Defeat Mod, now NPCs kill all my followers instead of stopping at bleed out or knock ed down to assault.  Tried using Defeat reconfigure and cleanup but still not working right.  

Sorry, that's beyond me now, I don't use defeat myself but this doesn't sound like a animation problem anymore.

thanks for your help on the objects!

So far all, table, pole.

LOAD ORDER:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 Falskaar.esm
7 7 SexLab.esm
8 8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
9 9 hdtHighHeel.esm
10 a CreatureFramework.esm
11 b ApachiiHair.esm
12 c HighResTexturePack01.esp
13 d HighResTexturePack02.esp
14 e HighResTexturePack03.esp
15 f FNIS.esp
16 10 SkyUI.esp
17 11 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
18 12 chargenexport.esp
19 13 FNISSexyMove.esp
20 14 Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
21 15 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
22 16 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
23 17 Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP.esp
24 18 Neila_follower.esp
25 19 Meara_follower.esp
26 1a EvelyneFollower.esp
27 1b NewmillerPiercings3.esp
28 1c NewmillerPiercings2.esp
29 1d TemptressVixen.esp
30 1e AnellaFollower.esp
31 1f TwinSildaril.esp
32 20 junofollower.esp
33 21 Anutha.esp
34 22 ArurunHumanFollower.esp
35 23 Jahiya.esp
36 24 VioLens.esp
37 25 Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
38 26 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
39 27 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
40 28 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
41 29 KillerNPCSEX.esp
42 2a TrueEyes.esp
43 2b Finnia.esp
44 2c Kanna_Follower_01.esp
45 2d Leiyane Follower.esp
46 2e RosaFollower.esp
47 2f SchoolgirlOutfit.esp
48 30 Sunniva.esp
49 31 RaceMenu.esp
50 32 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
51 33 XPMSE.esp
52 34 MoreNastyCritters.esp
53 35 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
54 36 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
55 37 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
56 38 High Level Enemies.esp
57 39 High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
58 3a High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
59 3b High Level Enemies - Falskaar.esp
60 3c dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
61 3d Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
62 3e dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
63 3f dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
64 40 dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
65 41 Vamp.esp
66 42 Supergirl Armor.esp
67 43 Craftable_Hair_groin.esp
68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp
69 45 SLAnimLoader.esp
70 46 rosarmor.esp
71 47 SLALAnimObj.esp
72 48 Kendra - Female Follower.esp
73 49 Nona_Follower_01.esp
74 4a SV.esp
75 4b Nila.esp

if all of them not working,reinstall the funnybiz object mod and SLAL animation pack, run FNIS, then load a save before you use this mod,register the animation and reapply Json data.

That seemed work but now it really messed up my Defeat Mod, now NPCs kill all my followers instead of stopping at bleed out or knock ed down to assault.  Tried using Defeat reconfigure and cleanup but still not working right.  

Sorry, that's beyond me now, I don't use defeat myself but this doesn't sound like a animation problem anymore.

This mod is amazing, many thanks to the creator, always wanted something like this in my game.

Two questions.

I have both your animation replacers and sleep assault installed but everytime i tried necroing a dead npc or a sleeping npc, they would always suddenly stand up and say something before my character ****s them. The sex animation plays afterwards with no problem, it's just the beginning part. Anyone know if there is a way to prevent this from happening? As it preventing them from suddenly standing up or even saying anything since they are suppose to be unconscious or dead. I apologize if there was a solution to this already but i couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.

This mod is amazing, many thanks to the creator, always wanted something like this in my game.

Two questions.

I have both your animation replacers and sleep assault installed but everytime i tried necroing a dead npc or a sleeping npc, they would always suddenly stand up and say something before my character ****s them. The sex animation plays afterwards with no problem, it's just the beginning part. Anyone know if there is a way to prevent this from happening? As it preventing them from suddenly standing up or even saying anything since they are suppose to be unconscious or dead. I apologize if there was a solution to this already but i couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.

Do you use sexlab defeat? I use the necro option from that and the body stays on the ground. ^_^

Just posting to say that your animations are awesome Funnybizness. As someone who likes to play as a dominant male PC your animations are a godsend. It is a shame that there are so few mods that can be used in my style of play but you really help a lot with your animations!. I'm sure that you are going to make even more awesome animations in the future, keep it up buddy!

Hey so im really confused with all this, im new but i wanted to try this mod, i had it all installed property im pretty sure, i can see all the opinions in game and in SL, but how do i actually do the animiations? i dont know how to trigger them >.<, is it like a spell or a menu somewhere?

Just posting to say that your animations are awesome Funnybizness. As someone who likes to play as a dominant male PC your animations are a godsend. It is a shame that there are so few mods that can be used in my style of play but you really help a lot with your animations!. I'm sure that you are going to make even more awesome animations in the future, keep it up buddy!

Wow thank you Alberich! I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying the animations. As a player I myself do love to dominate NPCs that cross my path so I know what you mean lol stay brutal ^_^

Hey so im really confused with all this, im new but i wanted to try this mod, i had it all installed property im pretty sure, i can see all the opinions in game and in SL, but how do i actually do the animiations? i dont know how to trigger them >.<, is it like a spell or a menu somewhere?

Yes you need a separate mod to active sexlab animations. Try the sexlab index here on LL it has all the mods you can use to start sex scenes. You will find Sexlab matchmaker by Ashal and Sexlab defeat by Goubo and many others :)

Yes you need a separate mod to active sexlab animations. Try the sexlab index here on LL it has all the mods you can use to start sex scenes. You will find Sexlab matchmaker by Ashal and Sexlab defeat by Goubo and many others :)

Try Matchmaker+sexlab tool, some ppl use sexlab Defeat instead, it already has a basic animation selector like Sexlab tool, so it also works.

Hey dude, awesome work with the animations.

Just need to report, the funnybizness draugr missionary alignment is off, by quite a lot.

Have you considered doing more female aggressor animations? I'm loving your Male/creature animations, really not a lot of them around.

Two questions.

Do you use sexlab defeat? I use the necro option from that and the body stays on the ground. ^_^

I have

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.61b by Ashal

Sexlab Defeat 5.3.4 by GoubO,

Sleeping necrophilia and sleep assault 0.8.2 by Buggypage

And i also downloaded FunnyBizness's Animation and Forerunner 414'sFunnyBiz SLAL Pack and dragged all the necro replacer animation to my data folder to overwrite whatever was there after i have installed the above.

I can't seem to find the necro option in the defeat MCM section. I looked at all the settings which are general setting, animation setting, player/follower aggressor, player as victim, player post assault, and NPC vs NPC but i couldn't find the necro option anywhere. I'm still new to this whole thing lol.

And not sure if this would make it easier for you or someone else to help me but i only want the necro rape  and sleeping rape ones animation ones to appear, i don't need any other sex animation to play since my char is only going to be raping a unconscious,sleeping, or dead npc in my game, Basically all the ones that makes it so that the npc is limb and looks like she or he is unconscious or dead lol. And i also want to prevent a unconscious/dead npc from doing that quick standing up animation in the beginning before the rape animation starts.

Sorry to ask this, but I can't really figure it out and haven't seen, really, a clear answer anywhere.

How do I replace animations? I've been using the SLAL pack so far and since it falls behind and there are animations I want to try out I'd rather just replace the ones I have. What folder do they go in, etc.?

Sorry to ask this, but I can't really figure it out and haven't seen, really, a clear answer anywhere.

How do I replace animations? I've been using the SLAL pack so far and since it falls behind and there are animations I want to try out I'd rather just replace the ones I have. What folder do they go in, etc.?

I don't think my SLAL packs for FunnyBiz's animations have been "falling behind", all version are now in sync with latest versions.

Maybe FunnyBiz should update the download page a bit  :shy: , I have seen people keep asking this, I even made a link in my sign...... 

I don't think my SLAL packs for FunnyBiz's animations have been "falling behind", all version are now in sync with latest versions.

Maybe FunnyBiz should update the download page a bit  :shy: , I have seen people keep asking this, I even made a link in my sign...... 

I tried it the same way you did, at long last i opened a complete separate Download for the Anubs pack, because it was easier to find for the People and maintain for me.

Maybe FunnyBiz should update the download page a bit :shy: , I have seen people keep asking this, I even made a link in my sign......

Sorry I have been really busy but I will update the main page soon lol ^_^

Hey FunnyBizness,

Here is a quote I got from Fore about what I've been trying to do. What are you doing to make this mod work that I apparently am getting wrong? 

I hate to be a bother, but for a noob like me when it comes to modding, there isn't much directions on what to do in situations like this. Am I asking the right questions? How are you installing injured animations?

I'll take help from anyone here as well. :)

Thanks!

Heppai wrote:

fore, on 19 May 2016 - 04:47 AM, said:snapback.png

In response to post #37873220

Spoiler 

Tutorials? Not that I know of.
Can you script? Becasue that's what you need.

You need to be more specific if you want a serious response. "certain events" can be everything. ANd FNIS is certainly not an "everything" tool.

Thank you for responding!!

I mean for FunnyBizness' animation mod. He uses injured animations that I think would go really well when injured. However, my goal is to better understand how this works. How can I incorporate injured status with an animation?

Furthermore, the animation isnt even working when it click it to activate in MCM, even after I numbered it as suggested. If this involves scripting then I may already be out of my league. FunnyBizness makes it sound like anyone can do it. Lol.

You cannot "incorporate injured status with an animation". The behaviors call the bleedout animations (that's what you supposedly understand as injured) when the appropriate status is detected. In order to use new bleedout animations you have to modify behaviors, and that's pretty tough stuff. 

And bleedout animations cannot be used with PCEA2, or it's underlying FNIS "Alternate Animations" functionality. Because of Skyrim scripting limitations I had to restrict myself to the most necessary animations, and bleedout wasn't part of it. 

How can I install this in NMM or manual? 

Would be nice if you could help me.

Thank you. :)

Installing in NMM is simple (The Green "+" Button) in the top left corner. Just click the ADD button and it installs then you have to activate. Manually, just copy and paste/drag and drop from the extracted files.

Oh! Pfft, yeah, doubtful I would've found that.

Lol, I feel dumb for asking though, even so. Thanks!

Hey FunnyBizness,

Here is a quote I got from Fore about what I've been trying to do. What are you doing to make this mod work that I apparently am getting wrong?

I hate to be a bother, but for a noob like me when it comes to modding, there isn't much directions on what to do in situations like this. Am I asking the right questions? How are you installing injured animations?

Thanks!

Heppai wrote:

In response to post #37873220.

Spoiler

You need to be more specific if you want a serious response. "certain events" can be everything. ANd FNIS is certainly not an "everything" tool.

I mean for FunnyBizness' animation mod. He uses injured animations that I think would go really well when injured. However, my goal is to better understand how this works. How can I incorporate injured status with an animation?

Furthermore, the animation isnt even working when it click it to activate in MCM, even after I numbered it as suggested. If this involves scripting then I may already be out of my league. FunnyBizness makes it sound like anyone can do it. Lol.

You cannot "incorporate injured status with an animation". The behaviors call the bleedout animations (that's what you supposedly understand as injured) when the appropriate status is detected. In order to use new bleedout animations you have to modify behaviors, and that's pretty tough stuff.

And bleedout animations cannot be used with PCEA2, or it's underlying FNIS "Alternate Animations" functionality. Because of Skyrim scripting limitations I had to restrict myself to the most necessary animations, and bleedout wasn't part of it.

Sorry I have been reallyyy busy :( but I will try and explain...ok in one of the many folders that FNIS PCEA 2 come with you will find animations (for example 1h_idle or 2h_WalkForward) I simply renamed my injured animations to match those names. So injuredwalkforward.hkx I renamed to walkforward.hkx and overwrote the one in the folder that had the animation in it for PCEA 2 then whenever I want I can just go into mcm and enable them. Remember to run FNIS! :)

Hey FunnyBizness,

Thanks!

Heppai wrote:

Spoiler

And bleedout animations cannot be used with PCEA2, or it's underlying FNIS "Alternate Animations" functionality. Because of Skyrim scripting limitations I had to restrict myself to the most necessary animations, and bleedout wasn't part of it. Sorry I have been reallyyy busy :( but I will try and explain...ok in one of the many folders that FNIS PCEA 2 come with you will find animations (for example 1h_idle or 2h_WalkForward) I simply renamed my injured animations to match those names. So injuredwalkforward.hkx I renamed to walkforward.hkx and overwrote the one in the folder that had the animation in it for PCEA 2 then whenever I want I can just go into mcm and enable them. Remember to run FNIS! :)

This is why injured animations isn't a big idea in Skyrim, I think in fallout games, they are more useful, and "cover yourself animation" is also drawn little notice in Skyrim because there is no armor break system in skyrim anymore.

The only thing new in Skyrim is the killmove system, but that one is also so hard to make and setup in games, I haven't seen anyone able to make a really working killmove mod.

Hey FunnyBizness,

Thanks!

Heppai wrote:

Spoiler

Sorry I have been reallyyy busy :( but I will try and explain...ok in one of the many folders that FNIS PCEA 2 come with you will find animations (for example 1h_idle or 2h_WalkForward) I simply renamed my injured animations to match those names. So injuredwalkforward.hkx I renamed to walkforward.hkx and overwrote the one in the folder that had the animation in it for PCEA 2 then whenever I want I can just go into mcm and enable them. Remember to run FNIS! :)

This is why injured animations isn't a big idea in Skyrim, I think in fallout games, they are more useful, and "cover yourself animation" is also drawn little notice in Skyrim because there is no armor break system in skyrim anymore.

The only thing new in Skyrim is the killmove system, but that one is also so hard to make and setup in games, I haven't seen anyone able to make a really working killmove mod.

I totally agree Bytion I myself have been working on exporting killmove rape scenes for Skyrim for almost a year and still have not figured it out :(

funny you may need to check your main page it got all garbled text now. not sure what happened to it.

I know :( I tried updating the main page from my mobile phone and when I hit save that happened. Ugh I will try and fix it when I get a chance. Sorry about that :(

Been lurking here for a while but I just wanted to say thank you for your work, Funnybizness. Now I can enjoy my alpha khajiit dovahkin bullying and abusing female NPC like he wants. ;)

Any hope for more necro animations? I must say they are my favourite so far. :D

Hmm, sorry to bother you again. I still have the problem, that the furniture don´t show up during the animation. Could that be a problem from the ZaZ Package? The last version won´t show the furniture too if one of the ZaZ animations plays. But erverything is installed just fine. I have no idea, what´s going on.