I really love your work!  The Molag Bal series is truly a masterpiece!  Can't wait for SLAL pack

Thank you! I am really happy you like them :D

Where you get those cuffs and collar with chains?

:)  Here ya go! HDT version is here ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/ but but it requires the original which is here  --->    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19257/?

Ok everyone. I present to you the next batch of the Molag Bal series. They are in FunnyBiznessAnimationsV17.1 Here are some previews! I hope you like them :lol:

GIF Previews

MolagDoggyStyle

MolagHardDoggy

MolagRoughDoggy

MolagReverseCow

Ok everyone...I present to you...the MOLAG BAL animation series!! :lol: its in FunnyBiznessAnimationsV17.0 I hope you guys like them. Here are some previews. Stay Brutal!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-27 03-56-26-15.png

PICS

GIFS

MolagCowGirl

MolagMissionary

MolagOral

MolagTableDoggy

MolagTableMissionary

MolagTableThroatFuck

Holy crap. Do you even take a moment's break from making animations?

So are these still human/human animations, or are they 'creature' specific?

Ok everyone. I present to you the next batch of the Molag Bal series. They are in FunnyBiznessAnimationsV17.1 Here are some previews! I hope you like them :lol:

GIF Previews

MolagDoggyStyle

MolagHardDoggy

MolagRoughDoggy

MolagReverseCow

Ok everyone...I present to you...the MOLAG BAL animation series!! :lol: its in FunnyBiznessAnimationsV17.0 I hope you guys like them. Here are some previews. Stay Brutal!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-27 03-56-26-15.png

PICS

GIFS

MolagCowGirl

MolagMissionary

MolagOral

MolagTableDoggy

MolagTableMissionary

MolagTableThroatFuck

Holy crap. Do you even take a moment's break from making animations?

So are these still human/human animations, or are they 'creature' specific?

I only take a break on the weekends ^_^ and even then I am DYING to animate lol these are still human on human.

[..] lol these are still human on human.

So you're telling me that there will be more beast animations? More female dragons getting raped by some tiny human? Oh, Dragonrend truly is a nasty Thu'um :cool: Or was it Bend Will?

Hmm, and someone definitely should repack your stuff into categorized packs, one for Necro Anims, one for MolagBal Anims, one for furniture anims (a count pillorys and this stuff as furniture here :P), ...

Sadly I'm better in managing those packs than in (re)creating them :(

I only take a break on the weekends ^_^ and even then I am DYING to animate lol these are still human on human.

FB, since you are so eager to make new animations i wanted to point out some "scenes" that are missing (nobody created them yet.. i think)

* FFM - FFFM - MMF - MMMF blowjobs: There are some animations that have stages where these parameters are partially met  but there are no animations that are entirely about group blowjobs.

mrspice_59be49.jpg

mikashelli_478349.jpg

Double penetration with reverse anal cowgirl: this should be easy enough, grab an anal reverse cowgirl and add a 3rd actor penetrating her vagina from top, kind of like this:

photo-Anal-Big-Tits-Brunette-Double-Pene

photo-blonde-double-penetration-gif-thre

Lesbian scissor

9c6ebba8ac5389aed2beda98d31e91af.jpg

Train sex: I find really odd this one doesnt actually exist yet. Can be MFF or MMF (depending on taste)

do-you-like-trains-you-will-4215.jpg

or 

326.jpeg

Threesome foreplay: I know you usually do not make consensual animations, but if one day you feel that weird... :P

threesome-kiss.jpg

Shaved-Cody-Cummings-Giving-Blowjob-3.jp

Just some (dirty) thoughts.. .:P

GIF Previews

MolagDoggyStyle

MolagHardDoggy

MolagRoughDoggy

MolagReverseCow

Amazing!  

my favorite from this set is Reverse Cow

a curiosity.. how did you put the Pants on head? :D

Holy shit! Look at that list of animations!

Truly we are dealing with someone who has....absolutely no life. And it fucking rocks.

----------------------------

post-51187-0-69148900-1453860920.gif

Also are you hiding the table within the table or what with this animation cuz that's neat how it looks like its in game furniture interactive sex (something I wish SL could do).

Truly we are dealing with someone who has....absolutely no life. And it fucking rocks.

terrible attempt at a compliment....might as well be an insult. FB is a cool guy though, so he might view it differently..

FB, since you are so eager to make new animations i wanted to point out some "scenes" that are missing (nobody created them yet.. i think)

* FFM - FFFM - MMF - MMMF blowjobs: There are some animations that have stages where these parameters are partially met but there are no animations that are entirely about group blowjobs.

mrspice_59be49.jpg

mikashelli_478349.jpg

Double penetration with reverse anal cowgirl: this should be easy enough, grab an anal reverse cowgirl and add a 3rd actor penetrating her vagina from top, kind of like this:

Lesbian scissor

Train sex: I find really odd this one doesnt actually exist yet. Can be MFF or MMF (depending on taste)

or

326.jpeg

Threesome foreplay: I know you usually do not make consensual animations, but if one day you feel that weird... :P

threesome-kiss.jpg

Just some (dirty) thoughts.. .:P

Amazing ideas! Thank you! I will add them to my list ^_^

GIF Previews

MolagDoggyStyle

MolagHardDoggy

MolagRoughDoggy

MolagReverseCow

Amazing!

my favorite from this set is Reverse Cow

a curiosity.. how did you put the Pants on head? :D

thank you my friend lol thats my favorite too ^_^ and thats from my "Panty Gear" mod here on LL :)

@ Funnybizness: First of all, thank you for those awesome animation, anyway i have a question: what's mod did you use to make to tongue stick out, i'm a fan of ahegao face and dying to find a mod like this, looking for your reply. Cheers.

Oh its Halo's mod I can't remember exactly where but try googling Halo's skyrim mods :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWdOS_lsVs

post-51187-0-69148900-1453860920.gif

Also are you hiding the table within the table or what with this animation cuz that's neat how it looks like its in game furniture interactive sex (something I wish SL could do).

Lmao yeah no life pretty much sums it up! :D I don't use furniture animobjects. I prefer to just use sexlab to move the scene to the furniture that is already placed in the area. In this case it was the companions mead hall Jorrvaskr and I just moved the actors to one of the tables lol

OMG...dam still brutal funny i cant thank you enough for all your hard work..now if i can only talk you into some hardcore girl on girl with a brutal twist..my life would be so sweet.THANK YOU!!!!! stay brutal..from a fan :cool:

Hey maybe one day I will make those...since I have been playing as a female lol and thank you!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWdOS_lsVs

terrible attempt at a compliment....might as well be an insult. FB is a cool guy though, so he might view it differently..

Reeeeee!! Lol hey man thanks for the compliment and you're a cool guy too. Yeah they were just joking I'm sure. Either that or they actually know more about me than I thought and just told everyone the truth about how I have no life! :P Hell I wanted to start on some surprise animations today but I'm stuck here helping the wife with dinner! :(

i love the newest set of animations, i hope someone gets around to packing them up at some point. Doggy styles are the best :P

great job as always, you've gotten really good at making animations. And no one can rival the amount of animations you've provided for sexlab.

Thank you!

* FFM - FFFM - MMF - MMMF blowjobs: There are some animations that have stages where these parameters are partially met  but there are no animations that are entirely about group blowjobs.

mrspice_59be49.jpg

mikashelli_478349.jpg

Lesbian scissor

or 

326.jpeg

Threesome foreplay: I know you usually do not make consensual animations, but if one day you feel that weird... :P

threesome-kiss.jpg

Just some (dirty) thoughts.. . :P

I think Lesbian Scissors move is already added by sexlab itself with name 'Tribadism' , If that's what you're looking for

But it's not a bad idea to make a new lesbian scissors   :D 

I think Lesbian Scissors move is already added by sexlab itself with name 'Tribadism' , If that's what you're looking for

But it's not a bad idea to make a new lesbian scissors   :D 

It could be, that's why i added the "..i think." just in case :P

We have so many animations now that you can kind of lose count. 

Tribadism is one of those animations that (either for not propper tagging or bad personal framework settings) it doesnt trigger much (or at all) on my playtrhoughs. Since there are plenty more M/F animations than F/F usually most of lesbian scenes uses normal animations + strap on. 

I think you can change this by disabling "Female use strap on when on male context" but will limit the amount of animations to F/F entirely...  

Again... i think

i love the newest set of animations, i hope someone gets around to packing them up at some point. Doggy styles are the best :P

great job as always, you've gotten really good at making animations. And no one can rival the amount of animations you've provided for sexlab.

Thank you!

Thank you so much! I am finally understanding Leito's explanation of how to use the curve editor lol hopefully they get better.

Hey everyone the latest FunnyBiznessAnimationsV17.2  has four new animations for the Molag Bal series. Here are some previews! I hope you guys like them! :lol:

GIFS
MolagBoundOral

post-51187-0-72297900-1464606675_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-94444100-1464606686_thumb.gif

MolagStandingRape

post-51187-0-09969300-1464606903_thumb.png

post-51187-0-29972100-1464606708_thumb.gif

MolagStandingDoggy

post-51187-0-36336800-1464606893_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-78395600-1464606874_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-21452300-1464606884_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-61828300-1464606911_thumb.png

post-51187-0-61211800-1464606734_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-15796800-1464606722_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-02698100-1464606697_thumb.gif

MolagStandingYoke

post-51187-0-63309300-1464606836_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-45846500-1464606920_thumb.png

post-51187-0-60829300-1464606637_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-56645000-1464606626_thumb.gif

New stuff looks AWESOME as always!!

Lol thank you Sfeile! Impalement will be in the next update :D

We need a SLAL pack for these! They're amazing!

Thank you! I have been trying to do more rough stuff lol and yes I can't wait for the next SLAL update! ^_^

hey funny any chance we are going to get some hard brutal girl on girl soon.....i hope anyway thank you thank you,,for all your great work.

Thank you goldust! I guarantee that I will have some brutal girl on girl cumming soon...lol I will be creating some since many have been asking just give me a few weeks or days...(I work fast) :P