For any object related animations, please use the ESP in the pack, make sure it loads after Sexlab Animloader otherwise furniture won't show up in the game, if your mod manger tells you the dir name is too long or something, simply rename the packs then install it(ex: FunnyBizPack to FB), and most important thing for upgrading to a new version:make sure you delete all the old files! 

How does that really happen, I have the right load order but do I need to do something extra in MO?

pls hapl

giphy.gif

Since you are using MO, you don't need to do anything else if you are sure your load order is right.

Be advised: make sure my SLALanimobject.esp isn't overwrited by any other pack's same esp, some other animation packs also have this esp, but mine is the newest for now, if you use other pack's SLALanimobject.esp, you won't see the right furniture in FB's latest animations. 

I know it's a pain in the ass for object related animations, but right now due to how Sexlab handle objects in animations, there isn't a better way to do this, and not everyone here use ZAZ. 

And i had a animobject.eso that was overwriting FunnyBiz esp. Now i can see the furniture :D

Any word on the progress of the killmoverapescenes? 

Still working on it. No luck so far when exporting. :(

Ok V16.8 is Uploaded with the new HorseDoggy and RestraintWallMMF animations. Enjoy! Here are some previews! :lol:

HorseDoggy

post-51187-0-23711300-1463625337_thumb.png

post-51187-0-04053000-1463625459_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-53935600-1463625474_thumb.gif

RestraintWallMMF

post-51187-0-91102400-1463625346_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-91061600-1463625354_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-52055900-1463625366_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-87345100-1463625372_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-85271500-1463625383_thumb.png

post-51187-0-15071900-1463625426_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-94385200-1463625435_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-61405500-1463625443_thumb.gif

When following directions on the new split animations I'm getting the following error:  ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array

Rerun FNIS. This issue is  fixed in FNIS version 5.5. if you have FNIS 6.2, it shouldn't happening but if it does, reinstall FNIS again and run "update FNIS behavior" two times.

I have a nice surprise for my fellow Ryona,BDSM,pervs :sleepy:  stay tuned...hehe!

Are you gona update again today?  If so I will hold back on the packing until the your animations are out.

If not, I am gona roll out the pack tonight.

I have a nice surprise for my fellow Ryona,BDSM,pervs :sleepy:  stay tuned...hehe!

Are you gona update again today?  If so I will hold back on the packing until the your animations are out.

If not, I am gona roll out the pack tonight.

Lol yes I will be releasing two more scenes my friend...in a about less than an hour. :D

I still can't manage to register the animations correctly post pack 16.4

I keep getting "ERROR(9) Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Order is correct on NMM, just so i'm sure i'm making this right, now that the packs are divided in pack 1 and 2, i need to extract both pack onto my Data folder, right?

I'm extracting both of them, but when i run FNIS, it does not finish registering, when i unpack version 16.4 again, it goes back to registering all as normal.

I think you get that error when you reach FNIS animations limit. You will need to uninstall / reduce the amount of mods with animations, else you will get that error.

The reason of why rolling back to a previous pack makes it work again is not the pack itself but the amount of animations contained on them (the new animation pack has enough to make you reach the limit, the previous has less so you are safe)

Edit: Read the post below this

That restraintwall is great and sexy i'm so happy you get that idea from doujin, that fetish i was looking for a long time  :D  

any plan to make horsedoggy for female also?   :P

For problem with fnis error(9) Index was outside the bounds of the array, this fixed is from fore just copy and paste it in your generatefnisforusers.exe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wJfSHB28r8dVJHQ1lidTlVLU0/view

That restraintwall is great and sexy i'm so happy you get that idea from doujin, that fetish i was looking for a long time  :D  

For problem with fnis error(9) Index was outside the bounds of the array, this fixed is from fore just copy and paste it in your generatefnisforusers.exe

There is a fix for the animation limit??? :o

There is a fix for the animation limit??? :o

Well its not fix for animation limit, but for fixing the mistakes made by the fnis that read the animations over the limit, maybe you can go here for the further info http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/? (read the posts section)

or ask Fores the author of FNIS mod he said he will fix that error (9) bug in the next version

i got that fix from him too and it works for me to fix that error (9)

That restraintwall is great and sexy i'm so happy you get that idea from doujin, that fetish i was looking for a long time :D

any plan to make horsedoggy for female also? :P

For problem with fnis error(9) Index was outside the bounds of the array, this fixed is from fore just copy and paste it in your generatefnisforusers.exe

Well since there is already two horse on female animations sadly I have to say most likely I won't be making any but fear not bc I will make new animations that have not been done before lol ^_^

lol, I just thought Funnybiz is going soft and easy, now he is back with some more hardcore stuffs.

Too bad my Oblivion is down, I store some really nice furniture and monster related animations in that game, just about show you, meh, it's down, I can't load it anymore, 

I love seeing all these new animations!

I don't know how to move all the 16.9 animations into my MO mods folder for SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v16.2.  

What steps do I need to take to add the 16.9 animations into MO's mod folder for SLAL FunnyBiz?

Thx in advance!  Just trying to learn something new for me....