you do AMAZING work so quickly!

slal pack when though? :x

I love seeing all these new animations!

I don't know how to move all the 16.9 animations into my MO mods folder for SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v16.2.  

What steps do I need to take to add the 16.9 animations into MO's mod folder for SLAL FunnyBiz?

Thx in advance!  Just trying to learn something new for me....

Check my sign's link, I keep all FunnyBiz's SLAL pack update there with a simple guide, the ones on download page is outdated, FunnyBiz sometimes forgot to update because he is busy with work or making new animations.

^ Here we go again.. 

For problem with fnis error(9) Index was outside the bounds of the array, this fixed is from fore just copy and paste it in your generatefnisforusers.exe

https://drive.google...1lidTlVLU0/view

Originally posted by razzor69

Fenks. it worked but now i have another problem...reached the max amount of animations :/ fml

max animation number for SL v.160+ is 350 :(

I will make this post as FunyBiz's SLAL pack update post and make a sign link in my ID so ppl would have easier time to find the Packs

I split the pack even more, so now human pack 1 have all previous 124 animations and pack 2 will keep updating, so the pack 1's version number will be 16.9 forever, unless it needs be updated. Creature pack will be updated when there is a new animations or changes.

All pack version numbers will sync with FunnyBiz's, when they receive a update. 

Install guide:

1 Intall Sexlab Animloader and all its requirement.

2 Download and install SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects.7z below and make sure it loads after Sexlab Animloader, don't let it gets overwrite by other mods, you will need this for showing furniture in the animations.

3 Run FNIS, if it shows error(9) or out of bounds something something, try fore's hotfix. But sometime you just really have too many animations, cut it down! There is a limit for FNIS and Skyrim.

4 Choose the animation pack you like from below, install and register at Sexlab animloader's MCM menu in game, you can choose any packs alone or together, there is no dependency between them

5 You can use Match Maker and Sexlab tool for testing the animations.

Sorry if any of these explanation make little sense to you, English isn't even my 2nd language.

Here is the packs:

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v16.9.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v16.9.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v16.9.7z

Thank you so much! for the complete update :)

is a excellent idea FunnyBiz separate packs, for SL animations number limit  ;)

^ Here we go again.. 

For problem with fnis error(9) Index was outside the bounds of the array, this fixed is from fore just copy and paste it in your generatefnisforusers.exe

Fenks. it worked but now i have another problem...reached the max amount of animations :/ fml

Just think it over, you really don't need all the animations active at the same time, my mostly used animations are less than 100. :shy:

^ Here we go again.. 

Really? I'm using SexLab 1.61b and for me it's 375, but I'm close to the limit too (368).

It is absolutely infuriating that your mod pack uses so many go damn animation slots up. Its practically spam. Jesus. Cant use any other packs almost. Really want to run nibs but fnis is packed with this stuff. 

Simple solution to that. Make your own packs. Funnybiz takes his free time to make all this amazing stuff for us, and bytion takes his free time to make it into packs for us. Key word here being FREE.

If all you are doing is asking for it to be broken down, bytion has already done that, and you could try asking a little more respectfully.

I normally don't get into drama but funnybiz has been nothing but awesome here, show him a little respect for all the free shit he's giving you.

I don't know how to move all the 16.9 animations into my MO mods folder for SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v16.2.  

What steps do I need to take to add the 16.9 animations into MO's mod folder for SLAL FunnyBiz?

Check my sign's link, I keep all FunnyBiz's SLAL pack update there with a simple guide, the ones on download page is outdated, FunnyBiz sometimes forgot to update because he is busy with work or making new animations.

thanks for the help lol...im always too lazy to read through big threads properly.

and thanks for the packs!!

It is absolutely infuriating that your mod pack uses so many go damn animation slots up. Its practically spam. Jesus. Cant use any other packs almost. Really want to run nibs but fnis is packed with this stuff. 

I'm going to have to comment on this as well. I agree with sfeile's comment on this matter. You can do the packs yourself, but instead you blame Funny for not doing it for you, while at the same time show no respect for the work put in for them. I do not even use many of these animations. I'm not into the necro, beast, falmer etc stuff.

But I can appreciate his work on those animations for the people who do. Funny is not the problem here it's people like you who are. I checked, & while I was not surprised whatsoever, you did not vote this fantastic mod up, & then came here to talk it down even more while you use the mod with no appreciation. Which is par for the course apparently given your username.

Thank you everyone for standing up for me. I appreciate it ^_^ yes I do put a lot of effort into creating as much free content as possible to make whatever I can to make your gaming experience as memorable as possible. Not everyone can appreciate it I guess however I am very happy to see that the majority of you do. And THAT is why I continue to grow and learn and create more content. Love you all! Stay Brutal!

You seem to live up (down?) to your name.  I seriously hope that you just forgot to put the wink emoticon on that pretty useless post of yours.  I used FB (the Bytion packs), Anubs, SirNibbles, Leitos, Evacuations, along with the animations in various mods - basic sexlab animations, Bathing in Skyrim, More Nasty Creatures, FNIS Sexy moves (actually not sure if any animations included with that), PCEA2, and many more animations mods and never ran into the limit.  Of course, I don't use any poser mods (Halo, etc) which can really suck up the animation slots as well.  Simple solution is to remove the animations you don't want then use the SLAL script and FNIS for modders to rebuild the packs yourself.  I just did that yesterday with the Bytion's FB packs.  Took all of 30 mins to do and frankly Bytion did all the hard work creating the initial text file the info is generated from.

So, thanks FB for the amazing work, and thanks Bytion for the superb packs of FBs amazing work.

And 'parasite'...  post-61020-0-24404200-1463695279.gif.

Any word on the progress of the killmoverapescenes? 

Still working on it. No luck so far when exporting. :(

Ok V16.8 is Uploaded with the new HorseDoggy and RestraintWallMMF animations. Enjoy! Here are some previews! :lol:

HorseDoggy
attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-18 18-28-34-88.png

RestraintWallMMF
attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-18 22-24-33-94.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-18 22-24-42-85.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-18 22-24-50-89.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-18 22-25-22-66.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-18 22-25-30-32.png

Any chance someone could sneak this into Prison Overhaul?

Thank you!  This was very helpful  =)

OK, since people here already stand up for FunnyBiz and me, I don't have anything else to add, just thank you.

However I would like to explain why I choose to pack them in this way, I was thinking pack them base on style, but I realized that would cause more problems, if I pack nerco and sleep into one pack, the rest in another one, or pack furniture and orgy related into one, the rest in another, eventually one pack will become too big, then I have to split it again.(It's very possible consider FunnyBiz's speed), so I keep the simple way of pack it until full.

Ofc the best way is pack/repack it yourself, it's easy, with animloader mod, pack animation files compare to before, it's like what we have today vs dark ages, in those days, it took me 2 days to make a small non furniture related pack with 10 animations, now it's 10 min works, if you can't even handle that, then LL mod isn't for you, noob or not, the most important thing is you are willing to learn.  

Loaded everything up and still havingf a problem with furniture showing up, let me make sure I have this right.  Load the opbjects first then the packs, make sure nothing overwites the objects and make sure it loads up after the loader in the load order?

Loaded everything up and still havingf a problem with furniture showing up, let me make sure I have this right.  Load the opbjects first then the packs, make sure nothing overwites the objects and make sure it loads up after the loader in the load order?

That's right, could you tell me which animation is wrong, or all the object related animation are not working for you?

Also you can just post your load order, which is easier for us to see the problem

So far all, table, pole.

LOAD ORDER:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 Falskaar.esm
7 7 SexLab.esm
8 8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
9 9 hdtHighHeel.esm
10 a CreatureFramework.esm
11 b ApachiiHair.esm
12 c HighResTexturePack01.esp
13 d HighResTexturePack02.esp
14 e HighResTexturePack03.esp
15 f FNIS.esp
16 10 SkyUI.esp
17 11 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
18 12 chargenexport.esp
19 13 FNISSexyMove.esp
20 14 Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
21 15 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
22 16 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
23 17 Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP.esp
24 18 Neila_follower.esp
25 19 Meara_follower.esp
26 1a EvelyneFollower.esp
27 1b NewmillerPiercings3.esp
28 1c NewmillerPiercings2.esp
29 1d TemptressVixen.esp
30 1e AnellaFollower.esp
31 1f TwinSildaril.esp
32 20 junofollower.esp
33 21 Anutha.esp
34 22 ArurunHumanFollower.esp
35 23 Jahiya.esp
36 24 VioLens.esp
37 25 Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
38 26 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
39 27 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
40 28 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
41 29 KillerNPCSEX.esp
42 2a TrueEyes.esp
43 2b Finnia.esp
44 2c Kanna_Follower_01.esp
45 2d Leiyane Follower.esp
46 2e RosaFollower.esp
47 2f SchoolgirlOutfit.esp
48 30 Sunniva.esp
49 31 RaceMenu.esp
50 32 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
51 33 XPMSE.esp
52 34 MoreNastyCritters.esp
53 35 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
54 36 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
55 37 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
56 38 High Level Enemies.esp
57 39 High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
58 3a High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
59 3b High Level Enemies - Falskaar.esp
60 3c dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
61 3d Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
62 3e dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
63 3f dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
64 40 dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
65 41 Vamp.esp
66 42 Supergirl Armor.esp
67 43 Craftable_Hair_groin.esp
68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp
69 45 SLAnimLoader.esp
70 46 rosarmor.esp
71 47 SLALAnimObj.esp
72 48 Kendra - Female Follower.esp
73 49 Nona_Follower_01.esp
74 4a SV.esp
75 4b Nila.esp

So far all, table, pole.

LOAD ORDER:

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

6 6 Falskaar.esm

7 7 SexLab.esm

9 9 hdtHighHeel.esm

11 b ApachiiHair.esm

15 f FNIS.esp

16 10 SkyUI.esp

18 12 chargenexport.esp

19 13 FNISSexyMove.esp

24 18 Neila_follower.esp

25 19 Meara_follower.esp

29 1d TemptressVixen.esp

30 1e AnellaFollower.esp

31 1f TwinSildaril.esp

32 20 junofollower.esp

33 21 Anutha.esp

35 23 Jahiya.esp

36 24 VioLens.esp

41 29 KillerNPCSEX.esp

42 2a TrueEyes.esp

43 2b Finnia.esp

46 2e RosaFollower.esp

48 30 Sunniva.esp

49 31 RaceMenu.esp

50 32 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

51 33 XPMSE.esp

65 41 Vamp.esp

68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp

69 45 SLAnimLoader.esp

70 46 rosarmor.esp

71 47 SLALAnimObj.esp

74 4a SV.esp

75 4b Nila.esp

if all of them not working,reinstall the funnybiz object mod and SLAL animation pack, run FNIS, then load a save before you use this mod,register the animation and reapply Json data.

Hmm, i´ve also have the problem, the the animations play just fine, but objects won´t appear. But only the pillors. That also happens, if SexLab plays a ZaZ Pillory animation,since i installed the last ZaZ Animation Pack. I already wrote a positing in the support thread there, but got no awnser. Do you guys have aniy ideas, what the problem could be?

So far all, table, pole.

LOAD ORDER:

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

6 6 Falskaar.esm

7 7 SexLab.esm

9 9 hdtHighHeel.esm

11 b ApachiiHair.esm

15 f FNIS.esp

16 10 SkyUI.esp

18 12 chargenexport.esp

19 13 FNISSexyMove.esp

24 18 Neila_follower.esp

25 19 Meara_follower.esp

29 1d TemptressVixen.esp

30 1e AnellaFollower.esp

31 1f TwinSildaril.esp

32 20 junofollower.esp

33 21 Anutha.esp

35 23 Jahiya.esp

36 24 VioLens.esp

41 29 KillerNPCSEX.esp

42 2a TrueEyes.esp

43 2b Finnia.esp

46 2e RosaFollower.esp

48 30 Sunniva.esp

49 31 RaceMenu.esp

50 32 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

51 33 XPMSE.esp

65 41 Vamp.esp

68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp

69 45 SLAnimLoader.esp

70 46 rosarmor.esp

71 47 SLALAnimObj.esp

74 4a SV.esp

75 4b Nila.esp

if all of them not working,reinstall the funnybiz object mod and SLAL animation pack, run FNIS, then load a save before you use this mod,register the animation and reapply Json data.

That seemed work but now it really messed up my Defeat Mod, now NPCs kill all my followers instead of stopping at bleed out or knock ed down to assault.  Tried using Defeat reconfigure and cleanup but still not working right.