Heres perhaps a more clear question. What is the best way to get the injured animations to work. I installed the other animations and they seem to fit. But the new injured animations don't seem to come up in the registry. 

. I followed the steps and read the intro page and I'm a little lost as the details weren't clear.

thanks for the help, but it didnt work :(

For example just do this rename the injuredidle.hkx into mt_idle.hkx, injuredwalkbackward.hkx into mt_walkbackward.hkx, injuredwalkforward.hkx into mt_walkforward.hkx then copy&paste it into Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female folder , just tried it out and it works  :) 

I dont know about injuredh2hidle.hkx or for one handed animation place so i'm not sure of it

Ok so disregard the NMM install. I just made it manual.

However, I followed along with what this user said for injured animations for about an hour or so. Overwriting it can't be the solution because it doesnt alternate, in fact it overwrites the normal walk. What is the method that the mod author intended for the injured animations??

Hi Funny! Your animations are just getting better these days! And btw, @bytion, thank you for creating SLAL readied pack for so long, I downloaded version 164 yesterday and I discovered that some of animations at the bottom of the SLAL loader list, the table animations, were somehow gone, first I think it might be just my loading problem, but I reset the animation register with SLAL, those animations weren't there animore.

ah, thanks to report that, I found the problem, I think it's simply because the pack is too big and list is too long(cuz the damn FunnyBiz made some many animations :cool: ), loader can't show that many in one page, so the lowest ones on the list can't show up.

I will let Orxx know this, hope there is a fix or I need to splitie up the pack, right now you can still enable the animations not show up, just click enable all 1st then choose other animation you need, then register, they are still there, just not show up in the loader, in fact you can check them in sexlab, it has a page system. 

For example just do this rename the injuredidle.hkx into mt_idle.hkx, injuredwalkbackward.hkx into mt_walkbackward.hkx, injuredwalkforward.hkx into mt_walkforward.hkx then copy&paste it into Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female folder , just tried it out and it works  :) 

I dont know about injuredh2hidle.hkx or for one handed animation place so i'm not sure of it

However, I followed along with what this user said for injured animations for about an hour or so. Overwriting it can't be the solution because it doesnt alternate, in fact it overwrites the normal walk. What is the method that the mod author intended for the injured animations??

There is no "intended" way to use this, you do whatever you see fit with these, but FunnyBiz does use PCEA 2 , it will let you use these type of animation more easily and reasonable in game.

Hey everyone real quick I just wanted to upload FunnybiznessAnimations V16.4 before I got to work! I added a new "Bound Wheel Barrow" animation...I may redo it but here are some previews. Stay Brutal! :D

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(138).gif

Damn that animation is awesome !! Makes me want to make that animation on the dinner table of Black - Briar family :D

There is no "intended" way to use this, you do whatever you see fit with these, but FunnyBiz does use PCEA 2 , it will let you use these type of animation more easily and reasonable in game.

Okay, great. This is a step in the right direction. However I just need to know where to install the injured folder. Should it just be in the data folder, or animation?

Got it, now I just gotta learn how to use this mod and make the injured animation work with being injured. Thank you very much sir!!

:)

I'll gratefully take any hints I can get at this.

For example just do this rename the injuredidle.hkx into mt_idle.hkx, injuredwalkbackward.hkx into mt_walkbackward.hkx, injuredwalkforward.hkx into mt_walkforward.hkx then copy&paste it into Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female folder , just tried it out and it works :)

There is no "intended" way to use this, you do whatever you see fit with these, but FunnyBiz does use PCEA 2 , it will let you use these type of animation more easily and reasonable in game.

Okay, great. This is a step in the right direction. However I just need to know where to install the injured folder. Should it just be in the data folder, or animation?

Got it, now I just gotta learn how to use this mod and make the injured animation work with being injured. Thank you very much sir!!

Well the great thing is you can name one of the many animation folders to "1_injuredanimations" and dump all the injured animations in there and then when you wish you could just switch to that folder. :) I will work on more injured animations so theres an actual full folder of injured animations just give me time. ^_^

Funnybizness - nice new avatar but I loved that weird scary domina girl. What did you do to her? ;)

My avatar locked her in the basement and made me post his pic...if you are reading this please...help me. :unsure:

Lol Stay brutal my good friend! ^_^ \m/

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't skyrim itself use different animations for injured things? or are they just crouched and slowed normal animations? If it does, then awesome, if not then PCEA is really the only viable way to use these injured animations short of overwriting the default walk/run anims right?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't skyrim itself use different animations for injured things? or are they just crouched and slowed normal animations? If it does, then awesome, if not then PCEA is really the only viable way to use these injured animations short of overwriting the default walk/run anims right?

Skyrim doesn't have animation difference in this matter, I think you confused with bleed out animations.

For example just do this rename the injuredidle.hkx into mt_idle.hkx, injuredwalkbackward.hkx into mt_walkbackward.hkx, injuredwalkforward.hkx into mt_walkforward.hkx then copy&paste it into Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female folder , just tried it out and it works :)

There is no "intended" way to use this, you do whatever you see fit with these, but FunnyBiz does use PCEA 2 , it will let you use these type of animation more easily and reasonable in game.

Well the great thing is you can name one of the many animation folders to "1_injuredanimations" and dump all the injured animations in there and then when you wish you could just switch to that folder. :) I will work on more injured animations so theres an actual full folder of injured animations just give me time. ^_^

I actually havent gotten it to work yet. I cant figure out what or how to make injured animations trigger. I've tried being injured and it hasnt triggered yet. 

There arent many videos on it either lol.

I actually havent gotten it to work yet. I cant figure out what or how to make injured animations trigger. I've tried being injured and it hasnt triggered yet.

There arent many videos on it either lol.

I meant that that's what I did with the FNIS PCEA 2 mod lol it works really well. ^_^

Thank you for the amazing animations!

Can i ask you which female body time is being used in the GIFs ?

Ty

I use Trepleen's Cbbe Hdt body here on LL :)

Ok I have been trying to hold back from being too BRUTAL...I think I have to release this aggression through an animation I am naming "SerbianDoggystyle" if anyone knows the necro snuff film I am referring to then know that I did not copy any scenes exactly as they looked. The name just...fits. lol you'll see. I will also release two more scenes which are a surprise for Shinji72 and another that I promised but never got to lol Stay brutal everyone ^_^

I must be doing something wrong then or missing something...

By the way, thank you for being awesome. Your mod is what I've been missing all this time! And your responsiveness is unmatched!

Thank you lol try reading the documentation for FNIS PCEA 2 I had to read it to figure everything out :)

For some reason, the "sexdoll" animations aren't showing up on my lists.

Lol your name! :lol:  Ok do you mean the SexAnimLoader MCM or sexlab MCM? If you mean sexlab mcm make sure you hit register after selecting "SexDoll" in SexLabAnimLoader MCM :) 

Ok I have been trying to hold back from being too BRUTAL...I think I have to release this aggression through an animation I am naming "SerbianDoggystyle" if anyone knows the necro snuff film I am referring to then know that I did not copy any scenes exactly as they looked. The name just...fits. lol you'll see. I will also release two more scenes which are a surprise for Shinji72 and another that I promised but never got to lol Stay brutal everyone ^_^

That is a great film!

That is a great film!

sfeile my good friend! Yes it is I remember when I first saw it and all my friends were like "This movie is disgusting!" Needless to say they aren't my friends anymore bc I LOVED IT lol

Hi, great work, i love furniture animations. TortureRackMissionary looks awesome. Thank you!

Hey no problem I will make more soon! :)

FB, you must be geting tired of people thanking you and telling you that you are a machine ... so i will tell you something different:

You suck!

Nah, just kidding :P

On the other hand, have you ever realized that because of you people all around this comunity are running out of FNIS animations slots? Yes!  You are the culprit of why ppl have to think twice wich animations to load and wich to leave behind because FNIS is reaching its limits how it is!!!   :D

We might have to ask someone to split animations into different packs or something. Like "aggressives", "necros", "consensuals", "group" etc so we have more choices :s