*WIP :D:heart:

PICS

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 05-58-47-33.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 05-59-00-49.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 06-04-00-49.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 06-05-54-04.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 06-05-58-58.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 06-06-13-77.png

GIFS

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(753).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(752).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(751).gif

Fuck...I gotta say...after all this time I can definitely see a difference in the quality of my animations from the past and these. I really like the idea of the male and female aggressors on the victim...so today I will create several more and upload them when done. I really want to make great quality animations for you guys. I learn as I go along and with every animation I learn new techniques and I just want to say thank you again to everyone...ok enough with mushy crap. Stay brutal ^_^

Its no fun when you don't have someone to share the violence and horor with. Am I right? lol :P

*WIP

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 01-41-44-56.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 01-41-36-99.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 01-41-52-85.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-08-22 01-41-28-13.png

GIF

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(750).gif

Awesome animation. I love animations that involves kissing.

Me too...I actually REALLY like it even though I love extreme stuff...I really like the idea of having a companion sharing the experience with me so...I am definitely creating more today. I wish I made these sooner my friend :)

Wooooooooow, I'm thrilled. this is awesome.. Can't wait to install these animations. Congrats on great work.

I can't wait to share them with everyone lol thank you Mr.Prince :)

Funnybizness - I have no request but a question: I would really love to see my wood elf kissing with two girls. Example: your latest animation is perfect. So, is there a way to make animation in which girls would stand at his both sides, masturbating his cock and he kiss one girl and then he turns and kiss the other. The next stage can be where they both sucking his cock in turns.. Something like you just made.

Me too...I actually REALLY like it even though I love extreme stuff...I really like the idea of having a companion sharing the experience with me so...I am definitely creating more today. I wish I made these sooner my friend :)

These animations are perfect for bandits camps when there are also female bandits present! Great.

Can I make one suggestion... Falmers are in urgent need of love... You have done only one falmer animation quite a while ago. And frankly you've become now much more proficient. Would love to see your take on the falmer.

These animations are perfect for bandits camps when there are also female bandits present! Great.

Can I make one suggestion... Falmers are in urgent need of love... You have done only one falmer animation quite a while ago. And frankly you've become now much more proficient. Would love to see your take on the falmer.

Would love to see FB's take on Falmers.

In the meantime you might take look at 'Falmer animations' by 'Evacuation!!!'. (if you don't allready have them ofc)

They are pretty cool, if I may say so myself.

Hey Shinji do you mean female falmers? I just made one recently lol :) I will create more though ^_^

aww i though we have new male draugr animations :/

hope we get new male creature animations soon bro, thanks for sharing and ur great animations

Maybe in the future and thank you :)

Would love to see FB's take on Falmers.

In the meantime you might take look at 'Falmer animations' by 'Evacuation!!!'. (if you don't allready have them ofc)

They are pretty cool, if I may say so myself.

Exactly! thats why I haven't created any lol Evacuation!!! has amazing ones that I use already so don't see a need for new ones lol but who knows.

OMG THE BEST YET.. post-51187-0-65969300-1471860729_thumb.p

lol yuppp... :blush:

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know I updated to version 22.3 and added LoversRapeVictimBJMFF, LoversRapeVictimMissMFF, and LoversRapeVictimDogMFF here are some previews hehehe  I hope you guys like them! Stay brutal :lol:

LoversRapeVictimMissMFF

post-51187-0-76021400-1471904441_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-14087100-1471904365_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-94537200-1471904388_thumb.gif

LoversRapeVictimDogMFF

post-51187-0-06715500-1471904408_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-28974500-1471904424_thumb.gif

LoversRapeVictimBJMFF

post-51187-0-50394800-1471904460_thumb.gif

this was needed for a long time..! :D

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know I updated to version 22.3 and added LoversRapeVictimBJMFF, LoversRapeVictimMissMFF, and LoversRapeVictimDogMFF here are some previews hehehe  I hope you guys like them! Stay brutal :lol:

LoversRapeVictimMissMFF

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(755).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(759).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(758).gif

LoversRapeVictimDogMFF

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(757).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(756).gif

LoversRapeVictimBJMFF

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(754).gif

These three new animations are a little dream come true! :heart:

Fantastic, thanks for those, they look perfect. Any plans for some matching lesbian aggressive animations? (so you can order your female follower and watch, also would be great for female players) I don't think anyone has ever made an aggressive lesbian animation (no strapons), let alone a FF vs. F one.

I dont think you have a animation like this with her arm bound behind her back do you where they are standing up?

Damn, do you have a name or link for that movie?

I dont think you have a animation like this with her arm bound behind her back do you where they are standing up?

I like it! I think I tried it  when I first started but I've learned a lot since then so I may try it again :)

this was needed for a long time..! :D

LoversRapeVictimMissMFF

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(755).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(759).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(758).gif

LoversRapeVictimDogMFF

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(757).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(756).gif

LoversRapeVictimBJMFF

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(754).gif

These three new animations are a little dream come true! :heart:

I am very glad you like them! :lol:

Amazing! a missing combination that I never thought I needed! :lol:

I sort of remember sometimes multiple actors animation have trouble tagging the correct victim vs aggressor however.

Thank you afa! :D

Fantastic, thanks for those, they look perfect. Any plans for some matching lesbian aggressive animations? (so you can order your female follower and watch, also would be great for female players) I don't think anyone has ever made an aggressive lesbian animation (no strapons), let alone a FF vs. F one.

I'm not into lesbian stuff but like I always say maybe one day I'll just create it lol and thank you mouse! :blush:

Hey guys here are some of the works in progress :P

post-51187-0-52421900-1471944990_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-43911100-1471944999_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-69606100-1471945019_thumb.gif

Huh..I just now realized this....something is strange that happens with the bound servant rape animation....the wrong sounds play when it begins, like, instead of the wet sounds, it sounds like instead a blowjob is being given. xD

Sounds like the animation got mislabeled in the pack file (EDIT: it is exactly this, just DLed it to check), this is actually a pretty easy fix you can do yourself.

Just open up the source folder, if you're not using MO, go to data -> SLanims -> source -> Pack name (funnybiz1 probably?, don't have pack installed atm), then find the text file, probably under the same name. Then, find the animation you're talking about in the list, under the name there will be a line saying "sound=Sucking", you want to change that to "sound=Squishing".

Then, this depends on if you use MO or not. If you're not then there should already be an app in the SLanims folder called SLAnimGenerate placed there by the main SLAL mod, if you're using MO it won't be there, so you'll need to copy it from the SLAL mod to the SLanims folder in the pack mod.

Once you've got the app in the right place, run it, and it will bring up a window with the pack name up top and (NEEDS BUILD) next to it. Press the "Build Category" button below, then exit.

Finally, I'm not sure if this part is necessary since we haven't changed any animations, but to be safe I would run the FNIS for modders app, tell it to find the fnis list for the pack, located from the mod file, or the data file (meshes -> actors -> character -> animations -> "Pack name" -> FNIS_"Packname"_List.txt.

I'm 99% sure this will fix it for you.

Ahhh..just one problem...you know that SLAnimGenerate thing? I use it to make sure SLAL animations get put in the game right, so when I open it..nothing opens, but it makes sure everything is alright(After I run FNIS of course)..but yeah, no menu opens up when I activate that pyw file.

Ok everyone I will be creating something that is ESSENTIAL for sexlab that I have tried before but due to my limited skills at the time didn't come out as I wanted. So I will be recreating this special mod and use what I have learned stay tuned bc I think you guys will LOVE IT ^_^

Oh god. Sure you know how to raise interest! :D

Regarding the Falmer, Evacuation (and Anubs) animations are great, but there is only one oral for a single falmer... and it's consensual. Funnybiz you only can fix that!
Also, as a suggestion, what about a rough wall oral... that is something that is sorely missing too. 

Huh..I just now realized this....something is strange that happens with the bound servant rape animation....the wrong sounds play when it begins, like, instead of the wet sounds, it sounds like instead a blowjob is being given. xD

Sounds like the animation got mislabeled in the pack file (EDIT: it is exactly this, just DLed it to check), this is actually a pretty easy fix you can do yourself.

Just open up the source folder, if you're not using MO, go to data -> SLanims -> source -> Pack name (funnybiz1 probably?, don't have pack installed atm), then find the text file, probably under the same name. Then, find the animation you're talking about in the list, under the name there will be a line saying "sound=Sucking", you want to change that to "sound=Squishing".

Then, this depends on if you use MO or not. If you're not then there should already be an app in the SLanims folder called SLAnimGenerate placed there by the main SLAL mod, if you're using MO it won't be there, so you'll need to copy it from the SLAL mod to the SLanims folder in the pack mod.

Once you've got the app in the right place, run it, and it will bring up a window with the pack name up top and (NEEDS BUILD) next to it. Press the "Build Category" button below, then exit.

Finally, I'm not sure if this part is necessary since we haven't changed any animations, but to be safe I would run the FNIS for modders app, tell it to find the fnis list for the pack, located from the mod file, or the data file (meshes -> actors -> character -> animations -> "Pack name" -> FNIS_"Packname"_List.txt.

I'm 99% sure this will fix it for you.

Ahhh..just one problem...you know that SLAnimGenerate thing? I use it to make sure SLAL animations get put in the game right, so when I open it..nothing opens, but it makes sure everything is alright(After I run FNIS of course)..but yeah, no menu opens up when I activate that pyw file.

You also need python 3.X installed to run it, forgot to mention it before.

Hey funny, I was wondering, what mod, if at all, do you use to get only the male on creature animations to be the only animations played when you have sex with a creature.

I use Sexlab defeat, but for some reason, when I assault a creature, I get the on the receiving end of the sex stick, and your animations don't play when I'm the male assaulting the creature. :P

Awesome work on the M&F on F animations, FB. Something that was sorely missing from all animators ... until now.

Here's an idea for something brutal. How about a Werewolf on Werewolf animation. While nominally "consensual" it's an opportunity for BOTH sides to be out and out full on aggressive, biting, clawing, bitch-slapping with each side alternating getting the upper hand (dom role passing back and forth), 1 anim could work for both Male PC with Aela and Female PC with Farkas/Vilkas.

Cheers