:o I always wanted to fuck a bear xD! Also who's the lady?! I'd like to tap dat ass as well :o

Guroooo! Looks like we meet again lol :P sweet man I will be finishing up several creature animations and then upload them this coming week. As for the lady I just made her yesterday so that I don't have to keep switching to male model when showcasing my animations lol I will just use a daedric prince since they have no gender lol no name for her yet but I am think of one. :)

Ayyy Ahaha :D How do you keep it up lol?! Making all these animations chugging along like a machine xD Also, well done on the new animations. It's funny I subbed to your old thread and I didn't know it's not being kept up with so I didn't know you continued making animations on loverslab, but then I took a look at the downloads tab and saw this thread! I missed out on so much! 

LOL man I was wondering where the hell you were! So that explains it :lol:  welcome back man! More creatures coming this week!...oops I should say cumming. hehehehe

looks like I can still update once or twice for you guys, leaving next Tuesday.

SLAL pack update to 21.8

PS:I put GiantGayMissionary in male creature pack, because it's all about the creature's gender,  assumes people's gender these days are to dangerous, you just be whatever you want. :shy:

Can somebody confirm about the issue which Shinji and a few other mentioned, that the objects won´t appear, is fixed? I still use an older version ot that Package here and have the same problem even after the tips for fixing the animeobject file from, i think it was bytion. It´s not for every animation. Those, which added tables for example, worked as intended. But those addings restraints, or exspecially Pillorys, don´t show the object.

The only things not working is Yoke and under table blowjob, because there isn't any objects in the original mod resources files, Pillories are all working as intended on my end.

Thanks for your response, bytion.

Just one thing i noticed. The file SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects, which is installed first should not be overwritten by other files. Unfortunally, the packs

here from this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/?p=1559422

all want to overwrite the file meta.ini

Is this ok or should i prevent this, too?

SLAL pack update to 21.8

PS:I put GiantGayMissionary in male creature pack, because it's all about the creature's gender,  assumes people's gender these days are to dangerous, you just be whatever you want. :shy:

Can somebody confirm about the issue which Shinji and a few other mentioned, that the objects won´t appear, is fixed? I still use an older version ot that Package here and have the same problem even after the tips for fixing the animeobject file from, i think it was bytion. It´s not for every animation. Those, which added tables for example, worked as intended. But those addings restraints, or exspecially Pillorys, don´t show the object.

The only things not working is Yoke and under table blowjob, because there isn't any objects in the original mod resources files, Pillories are all working as intended on my end.

Just one thing i noticed. The file SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects, which is installed first should not be overwritten by other files. Unfortunally, the packs

here from this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/?p=1559422

It's safe to overwrite the meta.ini file(s).

About the AnimOBj file, that should not be overwritten, but with one exception:

If you have also Katzumi's SLAL packs with the Anub anims installed, you should use the ANimObj file that comes with that pack;

it contains all the objects for both the Anub Anims and FunnyB anims.

@FunnyBizness

Thanks for your great work (even if not everything is really my taste) but there are real beauties among them

HEY GUYS! Lol ok I was going to wait to finish during the week after I got back but then I realized most of you guys play during the weekend so being the crazy dude that I am I spent ALLLLLL night creating these animations for all of you to enjoy over the weekend! I hope you guys enjoy them while I am bored this weekend lol (My in-laws don't have Skyrim so yeah.) Stay brutallll!! :lol:

Here are some previews of what is in the new v21.9 update.

FemFalmerDoggy

post-51187-0-12437100-1471083578_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-96769100-1471083563_thumb.gif

FemaleBearDoggy

post-51187-0-15081900-1471083596_thumb.gif

HorseLoveDoggy (bc my shadowmere needs love too...note that if you use the horse mesh with the penis it aligns perfectly!)

post-51187-0-43044200-1471083633_thumb.gif

RieklingRaped (I was sick of these little bastards raping my OP Daedric Prince lol)

post-51187-0-29671100-1471083617_thumb.gif

So how does it detect female/male creatures and female/male human? Is there a mod you're using or is it just the darkness but that creature looks nude.

I forget where I got the female falmer with the big ass and yeah that one isn't nude but there are nude ones in my game uhhh I am pretty sure I got it searching loverslab and google like nude female creatures or something but I can't remember exactly where in LL :(

omg...more horse loving for my over sexed succubus Mia..and she at lasts gets to strap up..and do some raping of her own..thank you so much for all the beastly new things to do my friend...now i have a new idea..its a boar and dog..going to town in both holes..we can talk about it..and how much if you want to lol  :D

So how does it detect female/male creatures and female/male human? Is there a mod you're using or is it just the darkness but that creature looks nude.

I forget where I got the female falmer with the big ass and yeah that one isn't nude but there are nude ones in my game uhhh I am pretty sure I got it searching loverslab and google like nude female creatures or something but I can't remember exactly where in LL :(

i think it is this one here

@Funnybizness

thanks alot for your great jobs bro! great animations ^^

2 question

1. when will be the SLAL_PACKS updated with new creature animations?

2. love the new hoese animation, can u please make more male creature animations?

thanks alot again :)

at the beginning of the mod-description (i think its the third paragraph), there is a link that leads to the SLAL Packs

i think it is this one here
Yes thank you lol I was way off. :D

omg...more horse loving for my over sexed succubus Mia..and she at lasts gets to strap up..and do some raping of her own..thank you so much for all the beastly new things to do my friend...now i have a new idea..its a boar and dog..going to town in both holes..we can talk about it..and how much if you want to lol :D

Sounds good I am doing what I feel is lacking in skyrim...I have a special pack of consensual animations that I am pretty sure no one has ever done. I am starting this week plus more female and male creatures but I will put yours at the top of the list if its commissioned work. :)

Wow so many animal animation you got here, is there any chance you also make it for the female victim? falmer, bear and riekling need more love too from you  :D

anyway the horse raping are fucking awesome its like in some doujin, really love your work  :)

SLAL pack update to 21.8

here from this post:

If you have also Katzumi's SLAL packs with the Anub anims installed, you should use the ANimObj file that comes with that pack;

@FunnyBizness

Thanks for your great work (even if not everything is really my taste) but there are real beauties among them

Hi Cecik,

thanks for letting me known of the SLAL Package of Katzumi with the animations of Anub. ;)

So i did upgrade a few things including FNIS today and follow your advice. I installed the SLAL Files of the Katzumi Packages and then the ones with the animations of FunnyBizness without the AnimObject File.

No problem at all, but the objects didn´t show up, even the Tables of several MolagBal Animations. Did i messed up something?

Install Order was:

1. SLAL

2. First Anub Pack (SLAL Anub Human 2a (incl. an AnimeObj.esp))

3. Anub Pack 2 (SLAL Anub Creature 2a (incl. another AnimeObj.esp overwritng the first one, which i confirmed)

4. the SLAL AnimeObj.esp fix from his Download Section (overwriting existing one from the packs above (point 2 and 3)

---> for that i found something. Please see Spoiler.

Change Notes from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2852-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation/

Change Note Please read carefully:

Added new Animobj.esp as fix for the brocken one in the 2.0 Release.Just put the ESP in your Data Folder and let it override the brocken one.The 2a Downloads already include the changed Anim.esp

Anub Creature/Human 2.0 Added Chair Doggy + Werewolf_Test, some minor changes to Riekling, added new Animobj.esp from Anub should contain all Animobj from Funnybiz,Leito + Anub so till the next Animobj upgrade by Funnybiz this esp should work with all.Creature and Human contain the same animobj so you can overwrite one another without problem.

3.6a Added the missing Animobj.esp.BEWARE this will override the one from Bytions Funnybiz so you can only use Animobj.esp at the moment. The 3.6a Animobj.esp has the sweetroll for the Sweetroll animation if you don´t need that use the 3.6 download without the animobj.esp.

5. All FunnyBizness Animation Packages without the AnimeObject Files

Could it be, that the esp i installed with step 4 messed it up?

sorry for bothering you guys. :)

greetings

*Edit*

i checked the folder SLAL Anub Human 2a.7z\Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\Anub from the Katzumis Packages, and both just contains theollowing files:

chair.nif

cratesmalllong05eeco.nif

poisonparalyze01.nif

rocks03.nif

rocks04.nif

sweetrool.nif

Comparing to the AnimeObect from Funny´s Site it is a little bit less, i would say?

So, somebody will respond to my question ?

For several reasons, I had to remove Skyrim and reinstall it, and now I am engaged in installing mods.

Therefore, I would be grateful for the help.

You need this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/?

Thanks, it helped.

Is there a modes that corrected animations ?

Because in some scenes there is a small problems with the animations (nonessential but still).

For several reasons, I had to remove Skyrim and reinstall it, and now I am engaged in installing mods.

Thanks, it helped.

Because in some scenes there is a small problems with the animations (nonessential but still).

sexlab itself could do that, use the hotkey to adjust animations or in MCM menu

@Funnybizness

thanks alot for your great jobs bro! great animations ^^

2 question

1. when will be the SLAL_PACKS updated with new creature animations?

2. love the new hoese animation, can u please make more male creature animations?

thanks alot again :)

at the beginning of the mod-description (i think its the third paragraph), there is a link that leads to the SLAL Packs

they are not updated with latest version, will we get updated ones here?

Thanks, it helped.

sexlab itself could do that, use the hotkey to adjust animations or in MCM menu

I already tried to do it.

With those animations in which I have a problems, these hotkeys do not work.

SLAL pack update to 21.8

here from this post:

@FunnyBizness

Hi Cecik,

thanks for letting me known of the SLAL Package of Katzumi with the animations of Anub. ;)

So i did upgrade a few things including FNIS today and follow your advice. I installed the SLAL Files of the Katzumi Packages and then the ones with the animations of FunnyBizness without the AnimObject File.

No problem at all, but the objects didn´t show up, even the Tables of several MolagBal Animations. Did i messed up something?

Install Order was:

1. SLAL

2. First Anub Pack (SLAL Anub Human 2a (incl. an AnimeObj.esp))

3. Anub Pack 2 (SLAL Anub Creature 2a (incl. another AnimeObj.esp overwritng the first one, which i confirmed)

4. the SLAL AnimeObj.esp fix from his Download Section (overwriting existing one from the packs above (point 2 and 3)

---> for that i found something. Please see Spoiler.

Change Notes from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2852-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation/

Change Note Please read carefully:

Added new Animobj.esp as fix for the brocken one in the 2.0 Release.Just put the ESP in your Data Folder and let it override the brocken one.The 2a Downloads already include the changed Anim.esp

Anub Creature/Human 2.0 Added Chair Doggy + Werewolf_Test, some minor changes to Riekling, added new Animobj.esp from Anub should contain all Animobj from Funnybiz,Leito + Anub so till the next Animobj upgrade by Funnybiz this esp should work with all.Creature and Human contain the same animobj so you can overwrite one another without problem.

3.6a Added the missing Animobj.esp.BEWARE this will override the one from Bytions Funnybiz so you can only use Animobj.esp at the moment. The 3.6a Animobj.esp has the sweetroll for the Sweetroll animation if you don´t need that use the 3.6 download without the animobj.esp.

5. All FunnyBizness Animation Packages without the AnimeObject Files

Could it be, that the esp i installed with step 4 messed it up?

sorry for bothering you guys. :)

greetings

*Edit*

i checked the folder SLAL Anub Human 2a.7z\Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\Anub from the Katzumis Packages, and both just contains theollowing files:

chair.nif

cratesmalllong05eeco.nif

poisonparalyze01.nif

rocks03.nif

rocks04.nif

sweetrool.nif

Comparing to the AnimeObect from Funny´s Site it is a little bit less, i would say?

Oops, my bad.

Should have explained it better.

You should install both packs incl. the AnimObj files, but you have to install Katzumi's AO-files as last file so you will have all AO's available in game.

(The AnimObjects for FB's animations are defined in Katzumi's esp, but the assets are not included)

Excuses for the confusion.