I liked much the secret lovers animation, thank you.

May I ask a little question about your animation, sexlab have two things that bothers a little, the first is the alignment before sex, I read a lot in the sexlab topic thats very difficult to change, the other depends on the animators, the transition from one animation to another, I have found that some animation require more time that defaul time of sexlab for that animation transition form one scene to another look more natural, it is rare to see that sometimes the actors go through each others for the next scene, your animations work with sexlab defaul time or require them more time?, some animation progress naturally, but other dont, example the 5some and some of 4some

hey guys can someone tell me how to play the giantess animations without the giantess turning into the male counterpart im using naked giants and the (irresistable aura) magic thnks 

Go to Creature Framework and unselect Sexlab Nude Creature from Giant race.

Thank you FunnyBizness for the amazing animation you keep blessing us with. And thank you bytion for organizing and preparing them for us.

I have a suggestion/request if you don't mind, is it possible to separate the "Necro" animations into their own SLAL pack?

Thank you!

Thank you FunnyBizness for the amazing animation you keep blessing us with. And thank you bytion for organizing and preparing them for us.

I have a suggestion/request if you don't mind, is it possible to separate the "Necro" animations into their own SLAL pack?

Thank you!

You could always just make your own, learned myself using this guide http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide/ , it's a pretty simple process, took me like 20 minutes to learn.

Making your own pack is great cause then you can fill it with exactly what you want (especially good for avoiding animation limits), just some copy pasting of animation files and text and you're good to go.

hey guys can someone tell me how to play the giantess animations without the giantess turning into the male counterpart im using naked giants and the (irresistable aura) magic thnks 

Go to Creature Framework and unselect Sexlab Nude Creature from Giant race.

thanks TnTTnT oh and  i have a mod that has a function to display sexlab animations by pressing 0 and my question is how to get the wisp fuck animation to work  all i have showing is the female rape animation ? thnks again for the quick reply

Thank you very much for some great animations. Your work is very much appreciated, and I hope you continue to put out wonderful animations.

That being said, I am having difficulty getting deadly mutilation to work with the animations when using sleeping necro mod. I have disabled sexlab cumshot, and unchecked all boxes pertaining to stripping of any sort under the sexlab settings for normal and aggressive. I also disabled adding cum effects under the sexlab options as well.

The sexlab mods I have installed include creature framework, MNC, SOS, Beeing female, sexlab werewolves, romance, matchmaker, tools, I believe that's it.

I only ask because it bugs me that heads and limbs respawn when using the necro mod. I will be forever grateful to anyone who can help me. Any solutions that I could find in the thread didn't seem to work for me as the body still respawns with the head for example.

And those new w.i.p. animations look great!

Haiya FB. Found this and thought it would make a cool troll animation. ^_^

giphy.gif

Stay Brutal

Thats freaking HOT! Thanks Nightwolf :) ...I will create the animation lol but not for trolls they're a pain to work with for me. Always asking me to pay a toll n stuff...no seriously though for me they're difficult to control when animating...bc they're too damn strong...no bad joke ok I just hate working with no skeleton rigs lol ^_^

Maybe more huge cock (or bigger characters) animations instead of monster :)

Would be fun see a character big as Zangief fucking someone in skyrim haha

You read my mind :D

Thank you FunnyBizness for the amazing animation you keep blessing us with. And thank you bytion for organizing and preparing them for us.

Thank you!

My pleasure Ellewah! ^_^ and I was going to do that but...then I recived many requests for animations, new oops *ahem* I almost gave away my other secret projects lol ...anywhoooo I realized I would much rather work on my projects than fiddle around with doing that. Sorry though. And I am sincerely apologizing I'm not saying it to be a dick. :) But you can create your own packs. Stay brutal:)

Thank you very much for some great animations. Your work is very much appreciated, and I hope you continue to put out wonderful animations.

That being said, I am having difficulty getting deadly mutilation to work with the animations when using sleeping necro mod. I have disabled sexlab cumshot, and unchecked all boxes pertaining to stripping of any sort under the sexlab settings for normal and aggressive. I also disabled adding cum effects under the sexlab options as well.

The sexlab mods I have installed include creature framework, MNC, SOS, Beeing female, sexlab werewolves, romance, matchmaker, tools, I believe that's it.

I only ask because it bugs me that heads and limbs respawn when using the necro mod. I will be forever grateful to anyone who can help me. Any solutions that I could find in the thread didn't seem to work for me as the body still respawns with the head for example.

Thank you Lord! Uhhh...hmmm...try going into the sexlab mcm menu and going into strip options while the scene is in action and see what items are equipped on the victim. It should show what slots are being used and you should be able to find the culprit :)

giphy.gif

Stay Brutal

Thats freaking HOT! Thanks Nightwolf :) ...I will create the animation lol but not for trolls they're a pain to work with for me. Always asking me to pay a toll n stuff...no seriously though for me they're difficult to control when animating...bc they're too damn strong...no bad joke ok I just hate working with no skeleton rigs lol ^_^

Haha, touchex2

You could always just make your own, learned myself using this guide http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide/ , it's a pretty simple process, took me like 20 minutes to learn.

Making your own pack is great cause then you can fill it with exactly what you want (especially good for avoiding animation limits), just some copy pasting of animation files and text and you're good to go.

Thank you for sharing the guide link, i'll diffidently check it out.

My pleasure Ellewah! ^_^ and I was going to do that but...then I recived many requests for animations, new oops *ahem* I almost gave away my other secret projects lol ...anywhoooo I realized I would much rather work on my projects than fiddle around with doing that. Sorry though. And I am sincerely apologizing I'm not saying it to be a dick. :) But you can create your own packs. Stay brutal:)

I know you have your hands full creating these awesome animations for us (Forever thankful :)), I was actually asking bytion that since he/she is the one providing the SLAL packs :D

Thank you Lord! Uhhh...hmmm...try going into the sexlab mcm menu and going into strip options while the scene is in action and see what items are equipped on the victim. It should show what slots are being used and you should be able to find the culprit :)

So I took your advice, and found the items attached to the decapitation slot prior to the animations taking place. I have everything in sexlab set to not strip from the female under all three profiles (normal, aggressive, etc.) however the male character and the female still unequip like the settings hadn't been changed at all.

Submit, and Sleep necro unequip things prior to animation, but the sexlab necro mod seems to work, not removing or adding items in the slots that matter as far as I can tell. Any idea what's going on? The problem, it seems, is that the mods are stripping everything, and nothing is in the slots during animation. (which in turn causes removal of any amputations/decapitations).

Man I love your animations though, wish there was more haha!

So I took your advice, and found the items attached to the decapitation slot prior to the animations taking place. I have everything in sexlab set to not strip from the female under all three profiles (normal, aggressive, etc.) however the male character and the female still unequip like the settings hadn't been changed at all.

Submit, and Sleep necro unequip things prior to animation, but the sexlab necro mod seems to work, not removing or adding items in the slots that matter as far as I can tell. Any idea what's going on? The problem, it seems, is that the mods are stripping everything, and nothing is in the slots during animation. (which in turn causes removal of any amputations/decapitations).

Man I love your animations though, wish there was more haha!

Lol your wish is granted I will be uploading a few more animations tonight! And I personally use sexlab defeat so I honestly don't know what the problem could be. :(

Thank you for sharing the guide link, i'll diffidently check it out.

I know you have your hands full creating these awesome animations for us (Forever thankful :)), I was actually asking bytion that since he/she is the one providing the SLAL packs :D

Ohhh lol ignore me then :blush:  but just so you know I believe Bytion is traveling at the moment and won't be available for a while. :(

there is something strange: i have alle the new fem creature anim, except the fem-vamp-lord, why?

Bytion won't be updating for a while due to traveling so it probably isn't updated. He did say that who ever wants to take over while he is gone can do so. :)

Some works in progress :blush:

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(701).gifattachicon.gif

This one!!! Awesome!!!

Lol I really like this one too. :lol: Thank you Mr. Prince!

@Funnybizness Although I believe you stated it's not you're preferred style, I must say very well done on the Lovers Animations, both Quickie and Doggie.  Combined with a few other Mods (Arousal, SLEN's Dragon Event) they are the perfect animations to play.  The right amount of Passion and Aggressiveness when my after my Dragonborn absorbs the Soul of such a powerful beast, especially the longer battled ones.

Kudos my good sir Kudos.

giphy.gif

Stay Brutal

Maybe more huge cock (or bigger characters) animations instead of monster :)

Would be fun see a character big as Zangief fucking someone in skyrim haha

You read my mind :D

I was about to say, thats a BEAST animation right there!

Hey guys before I leave for the weekend I uploaded the next batch of completed animations and fixed the "DraugrMissionary" animations. Turns out they were backwards lol sorry guys! Ok uhhh so I always run into a sexy big breasted/ big butt dead draugr corpses when I visit ruins and always wanted an animation the let me bang their lifeless sexy bodies sooooo yeah. Anywho here are some previews of what is in Version 22.2 Stay brutal and enjoy the weekend! :lol:

DraugrMissionary(Fixed)

post-51187-0-97788100-1471673680_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-49277600-1471673664_thumb.gif

NecroDraugrRaped(finally figured out how to make the butt jiggle without HDT lol)

post-51187-0-65111200-1471673710_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-72673700-1471673694_thumb.gif

RapistStandingDog

post-51187-0-20394600-1471673758_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-67086500-1471673740_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-44712400-1471673726_thumb.gif

RapistProneDog

post-51187-0-38021400-1471673775_thumb.gif