Hey FunnyBizness :) I was wondering myself... Komotor did a pretty good job in making LONG animations, and since you already proved to be able to "write" stories with your anims... maybe you could make some long animations too? Might give you some more oppurtunities. And it would slow you down in your task to reach the sexlab/FNIS animations limit :D

I don't actually care if it's consensual, brutal or both (idea: NPC is on back with legs spread, PC is on her/his knees giving oral when somebody/something comes from behind...), i love almost everything you do. :) Since usually it's my toon which gets fucked, the guro stuff doesn't really fit to get back on my knees after that... but i'm planning a FutaSuccubus playthrough, then they'll be quite useful :D

I was thinking about doing that lol I recently started going from the usual 41 keyframes to 91 and wondered what stories I could tell in the 2000 range lol and yep thats what I had to do lol I am a Daedric Prince now since they have no gender lmao

Hmmm i don't know... at least sometimes, i'm glad to have a gender, and especially in Skyrim :D No Daedric Prince for me ;)

Funnybiz, you are a fucking (sex)machine-animator  :o !!!.. the SL cap of the 500 animations will be expanded .. again!  :lol:

I am speechless...... astonishing......

giphy.gif

cheers!

S.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I loveeee that scene from Coming to America!! And thank you Saeros I hope you like the creature series I upload today I figured instead of wait for all of them to be completed I will release the finished ones and release the rest at a later date. I don't like to keep everyone waiting lol

I like the idea of trying to not get caught theme animations. Always neat how you got all these different types. Really helps for role playing.

I totally agree Darkening! I wanted to create a series of consensual animations that were immersive at the same time. I have many more on the way. And Thank you :D

Funnybiz, you are a fucking (sex)machine-animator  :o !!!.. the SL cap of the 500 animations will be expanded .. again!  :lol:

giphy.gif

cheers!

S.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I loveeee that scene from Coming to America!! And thank you Saeros I hope you like the creature series I upload today I figured instead of wait for all of them to be completed I will release the finished ones and release the rest at a later date. I don't like to keep everyone waiting lol

keep it up!  :lol:

I was thinking: there is no "bound animation" to be used with DD or Zaz bound for some "sentient creatures".. like falmers, trolls, giants, rieklings.. or am I wrong?
for example: with my character enslaved and bounded in armbinder, if I preserved bound animation in DD Integration MCM menu (or Zaz Animations menu), no animations starts (for creature).. creature remain freeze and player just use human bound animation.. is funny, fucked by ghost!
IMHO, it would be nice if you help Devious Devices team to incorporate some animations of this type  :P.

bye!

S.

Hey guys! Ok I figured I would release the animations that are fully complete lol don't want to keep you guys waiting for new animations :D

I uploaded version 22.1 and added VampireLordRaped, RieklingRapedAnal, and HorseRaped. Here are some previews I have to get back to finishing the rest of the animations lol Stay brutal!

post-51187-0-17937100-1471478920_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-27625200-1471478894_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-48727800-1471478866_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-67855500-1471478854_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-37071100-1471478840_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-03631300-1471478830_thumb.gif

giphy.gif

cheers!

S.

keep it up!  :lol:

I was thinking: there is no "bound animation" to be used with DD or Zaz bound for some "sentient creatures".. like falmers, trolls, giants, rieklings.. or am I wrong?
for example: with my character enslaved and bounded in armbinder, if I preserved bound animation in DD Integration MCM menu (or Zaz Animations menu), no animations starts (for creature).. creature remain freeze and player just use human bound animation.. is funny, fucked by ghost!
IMHO, it would be nice if you help Devious Devices team to incorporate some animations of this type  :P.

bye!

S.

I will put that on my list! :D

funnybizness - I can't install SLAL full version via NMM because of subfolders. When I tried to "take out" sub folders, I couldn't. bytion doesn't have lastest version(s) in his post. Any suggestion how can I get you mod to be installed?

funnybizness - I can't install SLAL full version via NMM because of subfolders. When I tried to "take out" sub folders, I couldn't. bytion doesn't have lastest version(s) in his post. Any suggestion how can I get you mod to be installed?

My good friend Elf Prince!! Hope all is well man. Hmmmm I don't know how to use NMM or mod organizer...but let me see if anyone is willing to make it NMM friendly. You can also check with Rydin bc he may know how to do that. (He's a genius lol)

Wow so more creature fuck animation really nice to hear, but i really hope you make creature that fuck a human version for your latest animations too :P

We will see bc I really want to make animations for males/futas bc I don't like my Daedric Prince getting raped by creatures. I like to do the raping lol

I think its about time this sexy beast gets the attention she deserves...lol

attachicon.gif7c30370e.jpg

Out of curiosity, where did you get the nude female vampire lord?

here :)http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51560/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D51560&pUp=1 and the vampirelord retexture

fubbybizniss - Thanks for the answer.

I didn't have a problem with installation of your mod before. Only with SLAL Full version package. When your animations were categorized in separate folders, NMM installed them without problem. NMM should also read zipped sub folders but I don't know why it doesn't do with your package.

12000 animations?! looks like they are trying to anticipate Funny's work...it may not be enough

haha!

FNIS handle 12000.. SexLab 1.62 register only 500 sex anims at same time, for now.. (500 for humans and 500 for creatures.. Total 1000)

you can go on SexLab MCM pages to see how many animations slots are occupied.

actually I have 490 human animations  :rolleyes:.. shortly, I will have to choose... 

12000 animations?! looks like they are trying to anticipate Funny's work...it may not be enough

haha!

FNIS handle 12000.. SexLab 1.62 register only 500 sex anims at same time, for now.. (500 for humans and 500 for creatures.. Total 1000)

actually I have 490 human animations  :rolleyes:.. shortly, I will have to choose... 

Also... SL had ability now to disable and remove animations from the list that Player doesn't want to use... and doing so, Player can free some space for other animations. There is an option under "Animation settings" in MCM menu.

haha!

But afaik FNIS counts every single stage as one animation, so we're closer than you might think ;)

But yes, i couldn't use the latest packs myself beofre i upgrade both sexlab and FNIS, but i usually avoid upgrading during a running game. When i've finished slaverun reloaded and Shout like a virgin, i'll upgrade with a new game. :)

Btw. does anybody know: that sexlab can handle 500 human vs 500 creature animations.. animations where a creature and a human is included does count as creature, right?

haha!

But afaik FNIS counts every single stage as one animation, so we're closer than you might think ;)

But yes, i couldn't use the latest packs myself beofre i upgrade both sexlab and FNIS, but i usually avoid upgrading during a running game. When i've finished slaverun reloaded and Shout like a virgin, i'll upgrade with a new game. :)

Btw. does anybody know: that sexlab can handle 500 human vs 500 creature animations.. animations where a creature and a human is included does count as creature, right?

yeah, my FNIS report says 7390 animations  ;)

in theory, animations with creatures count as creatures in SexLab (see in toggle creature animations page).. only exception I remember is for estrus chaurus and estrus tentacle animations (considered masturbaton-->human)

My good friend Elf Prince!! Hope all is well man. Hmmmm I don't know how to use NMM or mod organizer...but let me see if anyone is willing to make it NMM friendly. You can also check with Rydin bc he may know how to do that. (He's a genius lol)

Wait, you don't use NMM or MO, so just manual installation?

Dang, that...that sounds brutal ;).

Yep since Oblivion I manually install and uninstall mods. Of course I had to learn how to use a bunch of things like Wryebash, script cleaner, and TESVedit or else my game would definitely be destroyed lol

Yep since Oblivion I manually install and uninstall mods. Of course I had to learn how to use a bunch of things like Wryebash, script cleaner, and TESVedit or else my game would definitely be destroyed lol

I "love" my mod manager... Why would i install it manually ;):P

SLAL pack worked with NMM  before, when was split in different folders and not packed in "All in on" package that doesn't work with manager. Well.. I will wait until someone does it as it was before.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter if I would install it (manually) or not (100% will not) ... all compliments for your animations funnybiznees.

@Elf Prince

You had better install individual pack from bytion's thread instead of try to install ALL pack in download section.

That ALL pack folder structure are seperate by name and further store actual (outdate) folder that extract from previous bytion's pack.

Latest bytion version in his thread is

AnimObject 1.04

HumanAnimateion 1 = 20.8, 2=21.8

FemaleCreature 21.9a

MaleCreature 21.9a

The ALL pack in download section

AnimObject 1.04

HumanAnimateion 1 = 19.2, 2=19.7

FemaleCreature 13.9

MaleCreature 18.4

I didn't have a problem with installation of your mod before. Only with SLAL Full version package. When your animations were categorized in separate folders, NMM installed them without problem. NMM should also read zipped sub folders but I don't know why it doesn't do with your package.

I had the same problem. In my case NMM didn't like the long filepaths. So I renamed the zip-file itself and all included subfolders.

Give it a try and just make the file-names shorter, load it again into NMM and it should work.

It worked for me!

@Elf Prince

You had better install individual pack from bytion's thread instead of try to install ALL pack in download section.

That ALL pack folder structure are seperate by name and further store actual (outdate) folder that extract from previous bytion's pack.

Latest bytion version in his thread is

AnimObject 1.04

HumanAnimateion 1 = 20.8, 2=21.8

FemaleCreature 21.9a

MaleCreature 21.9a

The ALL pack in download section

AnimObject 1.04

HumanAnimateion 1 = 19.2, 2=19.7

FemaleCreature 13.9

MaleCreature 18.4

Thank you.. When I checked his post last time, he didn't have latest version. I will re-check.

I had the same problem. In my case NMM didn't like the long filepaths. So I renamed the zip-file itself and all included subfolders.

Give it a try and just make the file-names shorter, load it again into NMM and it should work.

It worked for me!

Thanks for suggestion. Didn't think of renaming the main folder.