Hellol Funbiz

a comment and wish from me about your zaz furniture fuck animations :

they look awesome like everything from you

i think the fucking on these furnitures should come after the original meaning of them and that is whipping.

so can you make whipping animations with these furnitures so we can use it like a foreplay ?

eventually with a duration timer so everybody can set it as he likes it ?

If you cant maybe you can ask Inte to do this, because he is sucessfully doing that in the pop.

Thanks

Well I love the idea but I can only create the animations. I wouldn't know how to do anything else :(

OK, SLAL pack updated, thanks to my friend xyzeratul.

He told me that he has fixed all the small details he could fix.

Animobject mod update to 1.02. it no longer needs NSAP support, fully independent, but Pillory still broken, I haven't found a way to add that. 

Human pack 1 update along with animobject mod  and fix some small tag mistakes.

Huamn pack 2 update to latest 17.4 animations and correspond to tag and object fixes listed above. 

Animobject mod update to 1.02. it no longer needs NSAP support, fully independent, but Pillory still broken, I haven't found a way to add that.

Human pack 1 update along with animobject mod and fix some small tag mistakes.

Huamn pack 2 update to latest 17.4 animations and correspond to tag and object fixes listed above.

You and xyzeratul are a Godsend thank you.
Guest Shashankie

What's broken in pillory?

What's broken in pillory?

one from MolagStandingYoke is broken, I could fix it but not with my laptop right now, don't have the resources file. 

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Any one knows what this animation is called?

GayLoverDoggy :)

Funnybiz and Bytion are my heroes :D

I like to view us as villains lol :P

Praise Molag Bal, praise Funnybizness! I really love your necro animations, they're the best!

Do you think you can make one more like standing doggystyle with the guy holding the girl by the chest? ^^

I think you will find that in v17.5 veryyyy soon. Hehe and thank you!

might be a stupid question... What is the difference between Human Anims 1and 2? But anyway... The Table is working for me now...THANX!

Difference is #1 has all the animations up to v16.9 and #2 has all the rest up to v17.4 :) and thank you my friend

might be a stupid question... What is the difference between Human Anims 1and 2? But anyway... The Table is working for me now...THANX!

Difference is #1 has all the animations up to v16.9 and #2 has all the rest up to v17.4 :) and thank you my friend

I guess we will never really be frinds... I'm much too addicted to your work for that. And I have very special view on what it means to be frinds. What we really need is a nice little easy to handle mcm tool for editing the tags.

... and someone who could add the estrus anims as female masturbation and something simmilar for the males. (an Estrus Blow Job!?)

And maybe the missing NSAP Aims..... 

Man I HATE this limitation on animations! >.<

I wanna use your new ones so badly but nope.avi FNIS wants to be a dick. -_-

Error 9, got rid of your human animations 1 and 2 and had enough space to get through the generation process. This sucks man. :@

not sure why you need any animations other than fb's

pleb

These really are the best animations. I'd love to see one of skull fucking a decapitated head. Or is that too hard to do? I know Skyrim gets weird about severed heads and animations.

That means a lot Queenbee bc there are many talented animators on LL and I tried to figure out how to do it but I couldn't get it to work. But anything is possible with determination and a sick mind lol

Error 9, got rid of your human animations 1 and 2 and had enough space to get through the generation process. This sucks man. :@

pleb

Reeeeee...you've stolen my black heart. Lol

Fore

Yes, another limit I had never expected: 1000 sequenced animations. I'll make an update soon. In the meantime you can use this:

These really are the best animations. I'd love to see one of skull fucking a decapitated head. Or is that too hard to do? I know Skyrim gets weird about severed heads and animations.

That means a lot Queenbee bc there are many talented animators on LL and I tried to figure out how to do it but I couldn't get it to work. But anything is possible with determination and a sick mind lol

pleb

Reeeeee...you've stolen my black heart. Lol

haha :P

Hey everyone! Really quick just wanted everyone to know I will take a break from sex animations...(just one day lol) so that I can create some more animations that can be used...cough* when you've just been cough* abused...since its unlikely for you to just walk normal after your body has been used...hehe hint hint Stay brutal!

Hey everyone! Really quick just wanted everyone to know I will take a break from sex animations...(just one day lol) so that I can create some more animations that can be used...cough* when you've just been cough* abused...since its unlikely for you to just walk normal after your body has been used...hehe hint hint Stay brutal!

looking forward to whatever youre working on next!

looking forward to whatever youre working on next!

Thanks man I hopefully will have them up by tomorrow morning :)