I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get animations involving more than 2 actors to work. I've tried putting the correct number of actors in the que but the animation instead just plays with only two actors involved acting as if the 3rd/4th/so on is there when they are not. I've tried giving the actors the same animation but that didn't work, and I've tried only setting the first actor to have an animation but again nothing. Is there something I'm missing here, or is this a bug?

Are you sure you have appropriate animations installed (consensual and/or non-consensual)? If you do and you want to play an FFM anim to be played you set up a female NPC as a receiver, another female as actor #1 and a male as actor #2. The number of actors should be 3 in this case (of course one of the actors can be the Player).

At least in my config this works 100% of the time.

Yeah, I have done exactly that and had no luck. Instead of playing the animation as intended it will just play the animation with the two first actors and no one else. I've tried giving the 3rd actor the same animation as well but that just results in the animation being played twice with the third actor being placed in the spot the second normally would.

• 5 weeks later...

I was directed to this mod thinking it accomplishes what I am after but it doesn't look like it does.

I'm looking for a way to alter the tags for existing animations, e.g. apply "amazon" tag to a bound cowgirl animation and that way I can tell other mods to pull animations from those with that tag, and it will return all female on male aggressive animations without also pulling other animations.

I was directed to this mod thinking it accomplishes what I am after but it doesn't look like it does.

I'm looking for a way to alter the tags for existing animations, e.g. apply "amazon" tag to a bound cowgirl animation and that way I can tell other mods to pull animations from those with that tag, and it will return all female on male aggressive animations without also pulling other animations.

You want SLATE then. This mod is useful when you do not have the animation starting mod aware of your tags and need/want to change the animation. SLATE has options for adding or removing tags and you can create your own rules to make it simple. For example you can look for all cowgirl or femdom animations and have it add aggressive and amazon.

You want SLATE then. This mod is useful when you do not have the animation starting mod aware of your tags and need/want to change the animation. SLATE has options for adding or removing tags and you can create your own rules to make it simple. For example you can look for all cowgirl or femdom animations and have it add aggressive and amazon.

Yeah I posted int he sexlab support thread and someone told me of slate.

Thank you as well.

Regardless I do think this mod deserves a permanent place on my load order. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried downloading this mod.... downloaded some solitare crap named sexlab tools.  Where is the actual SexLab tools mod?

Your computer probably changed the extension... which mod manager are you using? NMM?

Use a different browser, like Chrome or Firefox.

how do I get the animation list to show up on an npc or player? I press H and nothing happens I do Shift + H and nothing happens.......

You are pressing H while the PC is in a scene, yes? Cause it doesn't do anything when sexlab isn't doing anything.

NPC on NPC sex you'll need to use your Target key and take control of the animation, then you can change it.

how do I get the animation list to show up on an npc or player? I press H and nothing happens I do Shift + H and nothing happens.......

You are pressing H while the PC is in a scene, yes? Cause it doesn't do anything when sexlab isn't doing anything.

NPC on NPC sex you'll need to use your Target key and take control of the animation, then you can change it.

how do i get the Animation list to show? For example I have dildo's in my inventory but when equiped don't do anything. I used SLA Loader to register all animations but i don't understand how to get them started. 

how do i get the Animation list to show? For example I have dildo's in my inventory but when equiped don't do anything. I used SLA Loader to register all animations but i don't understand how to get them started. 

Sounds like you need to take Basic Sexlab 101 and find a mod that lets you start animations. There are spell mods like Matchmaker, dialog mods like Eager NPCs, Follow Me for Sex, and plenty of others.

Either get Matchmaker or use the matchmaker hotkey in Tools to select actors and start a scene.

Sounds like you need to take Basic Sexlab 101 and find a mod that lets you start animations. There are spell mods like Matchmaker, dialog mods like Eager NPCs, Follow Me for Sex, and plenty of others.

Either get Matchmaker or use the matchmaker hotkey in Tools to select actors and start a scene.

Just downloaded matchmaker, going to try that out. I wish they would list that as a required mod or specify on how to get the animation list to pop up. Thank you for helping me XD

Just downloaded matchmaker, going to try that out. I wish they would list that as a required mod or specify on how to get the animation list to pop up. Thank you for helping me XD

Well, both Tools and Matchmaker are add ons to Sexlab, essentially, so it makes little sense for the Tools mod page to list ways of starting a Sexlab scene. Sexlab itself I think lists a number of mods and there are other threads and portions of this forum with suggests of mods for any fetish or playstyle.

• 1 month later...

Im sorry if this as been answered before, but I couldn't find an exact answer.

Does this tool allow to continue a scene after orgasm? Like for example start the animation via SexLab Romance, have vaginal sex, orgasm, then continue to anal for example.

And if it is possible, how to set it up?

Finally is this Apropos compatible? Apropos continues description of the new scene after orgasm?

Thank you.

Does this tool allow to continue a scene after orgasm? Like for example start the animation via SexLab Romance, have vaginal sex, orgasm, then continue to anal for example.

Finally is this Apropos compatible? Apropos continues description of the new scene after orgasm?

Thank you.

1. It doesn't have such functionality. It allows you to change animation X to animation Y by pressing H and left clicking animation Y at any stage of animation X. It also allows you to create your own animation using stages of different animations and adding it to SexLab Registry. Keep in mind it seems SexLab Tools has a limit of how many animations can be chosen by pressing H button, so you wouldn't be able to switch from one animation to another if it wasn't in that list, even though SexLab has no problem to play it.
  2. It is compatible with Apropos, To be sure, use LOOT to sort plugins' order.  Apropos displays description at every stage of animation ( you can customise it in mcm menu) and afterwards sometimes.

Thank you.

Well, you kinda could using this mod but it wouldn't be anything automatic that would happen all the time.

As Vurumal said, hit the hotkey (default is H) and then you can change the tag used to Anal, then hit it again to pick the anim you want or just go with whatever you get.

You'll probably want to use the Sexlab hotkey to go back a stage or three, (Shift Space normally I think) so you don't end your second anim right away.  Sometimes when you change anim tags it will start over, and other times it doesn't progress automatically for me, so I'll have to hit Space to manually advance to the next stage and then it will auto-advance.

Now, I don't remember if Apropos will continue on once it hits the orgasm stage or not.

Thank you.

Well, you kinda could using this mod but it wouldn't be anything automatic that would happen all the time.

As Vurumal said, hit the hotkey (default is H) and then you can change the tag used to Anal, then hit it again to pick the anim you want or just go with whatever you get.

You'll probably want to use the Sexlab hotkey to go back a stage or three, (Shift Space normally I think) so you don't end your second anim right away.  Sometimes when you change anim tags it will start over, and other times it doesn't progress automatically for me, so I'll have to hit Space to manually advance to the next stage and then it will auto-advance.

Now, I don't remember if Apropos will continue on once it hits the orgasm stage or not.

Thank you guys,

I have tried it and somewhat works the way I wanted, changing the tag allows to change animation type, I also increased the time at the final stage so that I can have a little more time, its like you said, sometimes it requires pressing space. And yeah Apropos works like always :)

Can you use this tool to switch to anmiations outside the current type of animation set?

i.e can you change to aggressive animations while currently viewing a consensual?

I tried doing this and it only gives a menu showing the same genre of whatever current animation i was on.

Can you use this tool to switch to anmiations outside the current type of animation set?

i.e can you change to aggressive animations while currently viewing a consensual?

I tried doing this and it only gives a menu showing the same genre of whatever current animation i was on.

No, you can't. It just shows the other animations that could have been picked, the same animations you would cycle through if you used the "O" key to switch animations until you got back to the starting animation.

No, you can't. It just shows the other animations that could have been picked, the same animations you would cycle through if you used the "O" key to switch animations until you got back to the starting animation.

You can, you can switch animation type, search individual tags or even animation by name hold SHIFT key when pressing H

You can, you can switch animation type, search individual tags or even animation by name hold SHIFT key when pressing H

Ok, I rarely ever use this at all so it's not surprising that I didn't know that. Thanks.

Ok, I rarely ever use this at all so it's not surprising that I didn't know that. Thanks.

Don't feel bad.  I use this all the time and I didn't know that either...

Don't feel bad.  I use this all the time and I didn't know that either...

I'd say Wax and Rayes, you're both technically correct. You can't see aggressive anims while a consensual one is playing. You have to change the tag selection, and then pick a new anim if the one randomly selected isn't what you want.

Swmas has the directions right.