Hello Goubo & All

Love the mod. love how it works but is there is a limit of animations that can be shown on screen during the sex animations as I press H? Though I am not near to 500 anim cap of sexlab yet i'm facing a problem where all my 390 animations dont show up in the sexlab tools list when I press H. I know I have some 4play, MMF, MMMF, lesbo, gay animations which are not suppose to load during 2some sex but excluding all those I have nearly 330 animations of solid 2some sex animations as registered via slal. I have unchecked 'restrict aggresive animations, restrict gay lesbo' options in sexlab. Did FNIS and all that. I can see the animations are registered in sexlab toogle animation page-which ones I want to see in the sl tools list. I can see all those animations in sl tool list when i unregister all other animations and rebuild sexlab registry in slal and register only those animations I want to see but the problem is _ they wont show up when i register around 400 animations. the animations that dont show up in sl tool list is random. sometime i find the animations i was perusing to show up and i see some other animations are gone. I am trying to load up funnybiznesss, leito , komanim, nazonookoto's animations altogether. 

sorry for making it too long but if there is a cap of animations limit in sl tools I request please make it 500. and if someone has some advise to fix this please help me
Thank You.

Hello Goubo & All

Love the mod. love how it works but is there is a limit of animations that can be shown on screen during the sex animations as I press H? Though I am not near to 500 anim cap of sexlab yet i'm facing a problem where all my 390 animations dont show up in the sexlab tools list when I press H. I know I have some 4play, MMF, MMMF, lesbo, gay animations which are not suppose to load during 2some sex but excluding all those I have nearly 330 animations of solid 2some sex animations as registered via slal. I have unchecked 'restrict aggresive animations, restrict gay lesbo' options in sexlab. Did FNIS and all that. I can see the animations are registered in sexlab toogle animation page-which ones I want to see in the sl tools list. I can see all those animations in sl tool list when i unregister all other animations and rebuild sexlab registry in slal and register only those animations I want to see but the problem is _ they wont show up when i register around 400 animations. the animations that dont show up in sl tool list is random. sometime i find the animations i was perusing to show up and i see some other animations are gone. I am trying to load up funnybiznesss, leito , komanim, nazonookoto's animations altogether. 

sorry for making it too long but if there is a cap of animations limit in sl tools I request please make it 500. and if someone has some advise to fix this please help me
Thank You.

This has been discussed numerous times in this thread.  There is a limit of 128 values that can be displayed due to the limits within papyrus (the scripting engine of Skyrim - arrays are limited to 128 values).  When a mod asks SexLab for animations, it will try to find all animations available based on the criteria passed:

mod "a" asks for 2-person, anal animations - it may find 300+ animations.

mod "b" asks for 3-way, FFM, anal, aggressive - it may find 30 animations.

Regardless of how many animations SexLab finds, it then has to reduce that to first 125 (SL reserves 3 of those slots for whatever it needs them for).  So in case 1, the 300 animations would be reduced to first 125, and case 2 would be 30.  So SexLab keeps that list available for the duration of the animation so users can change animations using the 'o' (or is it '0' (zero) - haven't used it so long that I forgot it).  SL Tools uses this same list when you press 'H' to select the animation.  You never get the whole list of all available animations (which would always be limited to the number of actors anyway), just the list that SexLab found when the animation was requested.  But again, the limit of 125 is based on the papyrus limitation.

Hello Goubo & All

Love the mod. love how it works but is there is a limit of animations that can be shown on screen during the sex animations as I press H?  if there is a cap of animations limit in sl tools I request please make it 500. and if someone has some advise to fix this please help me
Thank You.

This has been discussed numerous times in this thread.  There is a limit of 128 values that can be displayed due to the limits within papyrus (the scripting engine of Skyrim - arrays are limited to 128 values).  When a mod asks SexLab for animations, it will try to find all animations available based on the criteria passed:

mod "a" asks for 2-person, anal animations - it may find 300+ animations.

mod "b" asks for 3-way, FFM, anal, aggressive - it may find 30 animations.

Regardless of how many animations SexLab finds, it then has to reduce that to first 125 (SL reserves 3 of those slots for whatever it needs them for).  So in case 1, the 300 animations would be reduced to first 125, and case 2 would be 30.  So SexLab keeps that list available for the duration of the animation so users can change animations using the 'o' (or is it '0' (zero) - haven't used it so long that I forgot it).  SL Tools uses this same list when you press 'H' to select the animation.  You never get the whole list of all available animations (which would always be limited to the number of actors anyway), just the list that SexLab found when the animation was requested.  But again, the limit of 125 is based on the papyrus limitation.

Damn the limitation of papyrus! Thanks for letting me know of this. I guess the solution for this would be a mod that let me choose what I want in sex through specific dialogue with tags to load the exact sex animations. And sorry for not going through the thread before asking for help

Just a quick question, developing a wolf animation series and when picking they race, there is only "wolves", where it is mostly shown as "wolf" in the rest of the animations.  Is this a problem as to why I can't get this animation to come up on the list (after H)?  Or possibly because I need to clear all the tags that are piled up on the frankenstein animation of mine?

Thanks. and great mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried downloading this mod.... downloaded some solitare crap named sexlab tools.  Where is the actual SexLab tools mod?

Your computer probably changed the extension... which mod manager are you using? NMM?

I'm actually using Mod Organizer.   I finally managed to fix this, though.  Had to make a new folder and place files there and then compress to a zip folder for Mod Organizer to recognize this. Had to open archive via zip manager.  Couldn't have done this by right clicking the file though.  Everything seems to work fine now, just took forever to actually figure this out.

• 4 weeks later...

The menu is not coming up at all for me, its in the MCM but no hotkeys are working. I really want this to work & have been messing with it for hours trying to figure out the problem. I have everything installed correctly. I lose the crosshair when sexlab animations start & the keys do nothing while animation plays

Edited by MStill

I can't get the sex scene queue to work right with animations that involve multiple people. I set, for example, myself as the target, then I selected three additional NPCs next in line - all with the same MMMF animation selected. The animation then plays, but with only my character and one of the other participants - the others in the queue don't join in the scene.

• 1 month later...

For anyone who cant get animations with multiple people to work, it seems they will work properly with the first 2 options in matchmaker (consensual animation set and aggressive animation set, I think theyre called). I tried it with a 5p creature animation and a 5p human animation, female player as reciever, first actor in queue with the 5p animation and the rest of the actors with no animation, and they worked perfectly.

If you try to use the options in which you choose the animation, it will have the problem where only the reciever and one actor perform the animation regardless of how you set things up, so it seems there might be a problem with those options. Cant say about the tag option because I personally cant figure out how to use it.

Hope this helps and thanks a lot for making this mod, Goubo.

I have a problem with Sex Tools custom animation maker.  Using an example if I take 3 animations from leito doggystyle, and set them to the first 3 stages, and then I choose another position for stage 4 and 5.  Then I get a weird issue where the first 3 stages of the first animation will play but when I get to the stage 4 where it is another position it doesn't change animations.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys got a small problem, that is not about 3 ways and animation lists.

My SL setup has been working perfectly up until tonight when I encountered a small but very annoying problem after I installed the newest version of COS.

Basically I can no longer switch animations. I hit "H" and the list come up, I select the one I want and it starts playing out, but then the actors immediately leave the position and stand overlapping each other (like the start of a SL scene) and just stay that way until the end stage when they align properly (just for the "money shot"). 

I don't know why COS would cause this kind of problem, but its the only change in the game that coincides with this problem. Any ideas?

9 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Is it possible that this mod is interferring with TDF prostitution dance animations?  I have used the dances for a several playthrus, but now it is freezing and CTD.  

I found out this problem only happens when I exit out of the dance animation using the "jump Key" while in free camera mode.  now all i gotta do is NOT do that LOL

Also since it happens with your mod uninstalled, it is not this mod.  Sorry for the problem.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, Excellent mod btw.

I've been trying to create custom animations, with little success. I have the animations registered I set the stages 1 through 7. Then I register the animation. The animation appears registered and checked in the toggle animation lists. But when I use the matchmaker que. It doesn't appear from the list of viable options. I am not exceeding the 125 limit. There are only 5 animations or so I have installed for testing purposes. and I cannot get it to play by simply cycling through the random lists either. It exists, but does not exist. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem with this mod.

I recently swithed to Mod Organizer and I have a problem with this mod. I can see the MCM of this mod but I can change the hotkeys all i want, they don't do anything. I don't know if this is related to it, but I have also a problem with Sexual Fame, I don't even get a MCM there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 8:47 PM, mentalmike72 said:

can we filter animations by tag?

press SHIT+H

On 3/9/2018 at 8:38 AM, Daegodni said:

Hello, I have a problem with this mod.

I recently swithed to Mod Organizer and I have a problem with this mod. I can see the MCM of this mod but I can change the hotkeys all i want, they don't do anything. I don't know if this is related to it, but I have also a problem with Sexual Fame, I don't even get a MCM there.

I'd guess that Sexual Fame is conflicting with this mod, try removing it. If that doesn't solve your problem, it's likely another mod - You'll have to remove them one by one and see which one is causing it (you can do a bunch at a time, re-enable half, etc... until you break it down to one mod). At least, that's what I think you'd have to do to figure out your problem. Hope that helps and doesn't just waste a ton of time for ya.

MY QUESTION:

Is this mod still getting worked on? I would LOVE to see an PERMANENT export feature for this to SLAL, so that I can make an animation with it, and forget about it. I've been searching for a couple of hours now, reading thru the thread, etc... But I'm not seeing this as an option unless I missed it. I did notice that someone from SLAL (I think that's who it was) was asking about this and that it was in the works - Is this still something being worked on? I'd hate to create a bunch of animations with this just to see them disappear with my next playthru and have to rebuild them all again. This mod is SO CLOSE to being absolutely amazing for this but haven't read anything about it in many posts now, nor is there any mention of it in the updates. I'm sure it's been discussed somewhere, but I've already wasted a ton of time looking for the answer myself.

Please respond, and regardless - This mod is cool, thank you for it.

28 minutes ago, blippyp said:

PERMANENT export feature for this to SLAL, so that I can make an animation with it, and forget about it.

create a bunch of animations with this just to see them disappear with my next playthru and have to rebuild them all again.

I don't know how much work is being done on this mod, but I think through the SLAL system you could create your own animation by listing the various stages in a new animation and loading that as a SLAL pack. I forget where or when someone mentioned that as an option, along with other mentions of reorganizing actors by position and such modifications by editing the SLAL text file included in the pack.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I don't know how much work is being done on this mod, but I think through the SLAL system you could create your own animation by listing the various stages in a new animation and loading that as a SLAL pack. I forget where or when someone mentioned that as an option, along with other mentions of reorganizing actors by position and such modifications by editing the SLAL text file included in the pack.

Hi ty for the reply, I do get that I can make my own animations manually that way, it's really not much different than going thru fnis I think tbh, but the reason why it would be nice to use this is the interface. You can easily specify the animations ('ish) and more importantly, you can immediately see them and decide if it's good or not. For those of us not wanting to go full-on animator mode, this is nice. It just lacks the ability to spit out the animations to SLAL in a format it wants to see them so that we can save them. You don't have to fiddle around with the animation files and figure out exactly what's doing what. You can just specify an animation, a stage, and move onto the next one.

I don't know, it's probably not that hard to make the animations to begin with, and I'm sure there are better ways to go about it. I just think this would be nice, it's in-game, it's accessible. It's a shame it hasn't gone that last stretch to do this.

Well, I didn't mean exactly to make the animations, because that is a lot of extra work.

Each stage is an animation on its own, really (from my understanding) and the animator creates a file that lists each stage of the animation with a few details, including the name of the animation file (which is a HKX file) and then the name, tags and such for SLAL in a file. You could just copy and paste the chunks for the stages you want and save that to a new file.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Well, I didn't mean exactly to make the animations, because that is a lot of extra work.

Each stage is an animation on its own, really (from my understanding) and the animator creates a file that lists each stage of the animation with a few details, including the name of the animation file (which is a HKX file) and then the name, tags and such for SLAL in a file. You could just copy and paste the chunks for the stages you want and save that to a new file.

haha, ya - I know, which is exactly my point ;-P

• 2 weeks later...

So I just tried to use the SexLab Tools to adjust some animations. What I tried to do is setting some "normal" animations as "aggressive" because I have a bunch of animations for creatures I can't use with "defeat". It botheres me that I can use defeat i.e. for normal Chaurus but not for the flying ones.

So I opened one animation from Billyy in SexLab Tools, set it to "aggressive" and added all the stages. Then I registered it to Sexlab. I can find it in the menu of Sexlab, but there is no aggressive tag. And I still can't use it that way.

When I just trigger the original animation by the "Sexlab debug"-spell and try to add the tag via the "shift+h"-Menu, the whole programm completely freaks out. Suddenly an animation für "lurkers" is played! And the animation I wanted to edit is still not added.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Felloutof said:

So I just tried to use the SexLab Tools to adjust some animations. What I tried to do is setting some "normal" animations as "aggressive" because I have a bunch of animations for creatures I can't use with "defeat". It botheres me that I can use defeat i.e. for normal Chaurus but not for the flying ones.

So I opened one animation from Billyy in SexLab Tools, set it to "aggressive" and added all the stages. Then I registered it to Sexlab. I can find it in the menu of Sexlab, but there is no aggressive tag. And I still can't use it that way.

When I just trigger the original animation by the "Sexlab debug"-spell and try to add the tag via the "shift+h"-Menu, the whole programm completely freaks out. Suddenly an animation für "lurkers" is played! And the animation I wanted to edit is still not added.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

If Defeat is only picking aggressive type creature anims, you might be better off just editing the SLAL JSON file for the pack containing that anim and adding the Aggressive tag.

I was going to suggest SLATE but that doesn't do creature anims, and the Sexlab MCM for aggressive anims doesn't list the creature ones either.. I think. You might look in Aroused Creature's MCM, if you have that mod, as I think it has a list but I don't know offhand if that is an internal use list or whether it modifies the anim registry.