Hey there! Can someone help me? How do I get 3+ scenes going? I'm setting the player/a npc as the receiver then I put the next 2, or 3 npcs in the list to fulffil the number of npcs the scene requires, and I've tried to put the same animation on all of them or just in the first actor (after the receiver) and when I click on play scene, the scene starts but only with the first 2 actors: receiver + actor number 1. What am I doing wrong here? =/ When I use mass match maker the 3p scenes are working fine!

Hey there! Can someone help me? How do I get 3+ scenes going? I'm setting the player/a npc as the receiver then I put the next 2, or 3 npcs in the list to fulffil the number of npcs the scene requires, and I've tried to put the same animation on all of them or just in the first actor (after the receiver) and when I click on play scene, the scene starts but only with the first 2 actors: receiver + actor number 1. What am I doing wrong here? =/ When I use mass match maker the 3p scenes are working fine!

Having the same issue, tried numerous things to no success! 

Having the same issue, tried numerous things to no success! 

As far as I know, you're doing it right. I might have time to play later and if so I'll try to set up a 4 or 5 way and see if it works. I think the last time I tried it did not, so I got Submit and used its dialog method to get the 5 person Cassanova animation to play.

I tried a few last night and 4 and 5 person animations worked, but I never listed the same animation 4 times. I either put it in for one, or just left it at default or aggressive. I did happen to put the named animation in for the 2nd person, not first, so you might try that.

Hello

1. How he sees the animations? Depending on the version sekslab or only 125-128 animations? I use version 1.62

The animations list is dependent upon sexlab.  SexLab still limits the results of an animation request to 125 (even if the overall animation limit is 500).  When a sex animation request is sent to SexLab, a list of animations is generated based on the parameters set by the mod.  SexLab still limits the results to the first 125 found.  When Tools displays the list of animations, the list displayed is the same list that SexLab generated from the request.

2. Where to place in the sort order? At some place to put in load order?

Should go anywhere I suspect.  Tools doesn't affect or rely on other mods, just SexLab.  It should be after SexLab, and since SexLab is an esm and Tools is an esp, then it should ALWAYS be after SL.  I use LOOT (with some modifications) to order my mods and it places it about 2/3 of the way down the list (mod 180 out of 235).  At least on my current character/mods it does.

I'm not certain what sort of problem this is I ran into, but I keep running into a problem that when I use the menu generated by pressing H and changing the animation I end up with a crash getting the Runtime Library 2010 showing an error after the animation ends. This is with using sexlab 1.62 and applying the fix editing the file for the $Click CLICK error

AAAAAND I fixed it...

Quite the process though.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the 2010 Library.

Then Uninstalled and reinstalled SLTools, applied the fix using notepad

Crash problem seems to be repaired. :3

I understand that the limit is always at 125, we can add more animations but after the conditions/tags are set it'll still be 125 regardless of sexlab tools or not.

It's not always the same 125 animations though, right?  Does it randomly select 125 animations based on the conditions/tags?  I used matchmaker to call up the list, and the second time I did it the animations were different.  I didn't change anything, so is there any way to get a specific animation to stay on the list?  Or am I going to have to remove all but 125 animations for it to properly appear.  Its just matchmaker also, so no tag restriction when i bring up the list besides male/female pair.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont see what Im doing wrong. I install this mod like any other mod. I open up the compressed file in my mod organizer. I activate it with the check. I check to make sure there are no mod conflictions, then run FNIS for users, then start up Skyrim in SKSE. I have all the requirements, which is UI extensions and of course Sexlab. The menu just flat doesnt show up, the menu Sexlab tools is supposed to add just doesnt show up, I even have MCM kickstarter and Ive tried reinstalling it multiple times. Maybe its just bugged and doesnt work? I have used the mod in the past but I try to install the new version and it just doesnt do anything. Does anyone know why I cant install this mod properly? 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont see what Im doing wrong. I install this mod like any other mod. I open up the compressed file in my mod organizer. I activate it with the check. I check to make sure there are no mod conflictions, then run FNIS for users, then start up Skyrim in SKSE. I have all the requirements, which is UI extensions and of course Sexlab. The menu just flat doesnt show up, the menu Sexlab tools is supposed to add just doesnt show up, I even have MCM kickstarter and Ive tried reinstalling it multiple times. Maybe its just bugged and doesnt work? I have used the mod in the past but I try to install the new version and it just doesnt do anything. Does anyone know why I cant install this mod properly? 

You may have already tried this (or found a solution since it's been a week or so) but whenever I first load up my game the menu doesnt open the first time.

I open it and everything freezes like it's open but nothing shows up, I hit escape and things go back to moving, and then I hit the key again and it shows up like it's supposed to. I don't know if this is a well documented thing or a problem with a known solution because I honestly haven't looked through this thread, but that's how I've been dealing with it.

Mr. Goubo, I have some problem running your mod along with some mods like SL Matchmaker, mainly because they tend to shows up ALL registered animations during the scene. I had ~250 character animations registered with SexLab and some of them were missing in the SL Tools menu during the SL scene. I had all animations shows up in the SL Tools menu only when I lowered the number of registered animations below 200 or so.

I honestly don't know if it was asked before, but my question is about maximal capacity of SL Tools hotkey menu. Is it 200 lines or what? Is it possible to expand it up to 500?

The limit is 125 because that's the limit of SexLab / Skyrim / Framework I use, nothing I can do about this unfortunately, you will have to choose carefully what animation you decide to enable in SexLab's MCM knowing that 125 animations can be listed at once.

The limit is 125 because that's the limit of SexLab / Skyrim / Framework I use, nothing I can do about this unfortunately, you will have to choose carefully what animation you decide to enable in SexLab's MCM knowing that 125 animations can be listed at once.

The limit is 125 because the limit on the size of arrays in Papyrus is 128 because Bethesda has their head up their ass and decided that was big enough. It's a limit on all sorts of things that are scripted and causes no end of trouble in the game.

Can it be that this mod heavily conflicts with SkyUI ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/ )? Because i have the impression that whenever i have both running i get bombarded with this in my Papyrus log:

[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] [slac] Checking loaded mods
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueActorState() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1287
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueEraseScene() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1001
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMainScr.Install() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 102
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMcmScr.OnConfigInit() - "POSSMcmScr.psc" Line 36
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMcmScr.OnGameReload() - "POSSMcmScr.psc" Line 43
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMcmScr.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0E042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueActorState() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1287
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueEraseScene() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1001
    [POSSMainQst (5D000D62)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
stack:
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0E042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab version: 16200
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal:                 SlaveTats version:
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal:                  RaceMenu version: 7
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 3010
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab support: TRUE
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal:                   Overlay support: False
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] zbfExternal:      Non SexLab Animation support: TRUE
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] SLT: Erase scene QueueActors - [None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None]
[09/22/2016 - 11:30:36AM] SLT: Erase scene QueueAnimations - [None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None]

Having trouble getting animations with 3 or more participants to start reliably.

Put a character in receiver slot

Put character in Actor slot, choose animation, 3 way

Put character in Actor slot, choose animation? No animation?

I've had both work and both not work and I'm confused as to why not.

This will run just one 3way animation:

- Receiver

- Actor with 3way animation chosen

- Actor No animation

Always the next actor in line and his animation to play with the receiver that count, if you wanted to add another actor in the scene you would have to choose a 4way animation for the first actor then add another actor with no animation.

I agree I could have done a better job explaining this feature, I hope to change it for something better if possible in the future.

This will run just one 3way animation:

- Receiver

- Actor with 3way animation chosen

- Actor No animation

Always the next actor in line and his animation to play with the receiver that count, if you wanted to add another actor in the scene you would have to choose a 4way animation for the first actor then add another actor with no animation.

I agree I could have done a better job explaining this feature, I hope to change it for something better if possible in the future.

Ok I do this and sometimes it works but also sometimes just the receive and the first actor start to do the animation with just the two