sorry to ask, how can I set all animations to display in the list, seems it always display the animations about the key word, but I want all animations to be displayed in the list...How can I do that? or to say how to modify the Custom key word? I do not know where to config it 

3 hours ago, jianshi051 said:

sorry to ask, how can I set all animations to display in the list, seems it always display the animations about the key word, but I want all animations to be displayed in the list...How can I do that? or to say how to modify the Custom key word? I do not know where to config it 

I am not sure you can display all animations you have installed in the list, since it is limited in number it can display (iirc 128).  You're better off changing the tag it is using to display the animations if the mod that started the animation used more than one tag to select the animation it called.

Using another mod like SLATE to change the tags on animations to make more, or fewer, available via a tag could also help with that.

19 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I am not sure you can display all animations you have installed in the list, since it is limited in number it can display (iirc 128).  You're better off changing the tag it is using to display the animations if the mod that started the animation used more than one tag to select the animation it called.

Using another mod like SLATE to change the tags on animations to make more, or fewer, available via a tag could also help with that.

Thank you for reply, as knowing it has a limited number I feel so relief to accapt that~ :)

Edited by jianshi051
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey im having problem opening the window where to chose stage or animation i tried changing keybinding

the mod is being loaded into MCM where i change settings and stuff but i cant open the window during the animation.

I have tried changing the loadorder of the tool but it not working.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Perk-Reset-MCM.esm
AzarHair.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SexLabTools.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
BDSICHC.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BDIC.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
CerwidenCompanion.esp
QASmoke in riverwood.esp
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
Change Spouse Outfits.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
HelmetToggle.esp
Beards.esp
Jewelry limiter.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SkyRE-Patch.esp
VOBS.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
RSChildren.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Smelter_Riften & Solitude.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp
WeightlessDragonBones.esp
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp
WeightlessFood.esp
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp
WeightlessPotions.esp
WeightlessScrolls.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNIS.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
strongcarriages.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp

Edited by nakoni
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I love this tool but I'm having a slight issue. When I start an animation between two characters, the female npc "stutters" at the beginning while the male character/creature stays with the initial animation, so that they are a little out of sync. They sync up if I move to a later animation, but if I try to go back to stage 1 the creature will usually be stuck on the previous animation.

Does anyone know a fix or having this issue too?

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2021 at 12:18 PM, greenmango12 said:

Though there is SE version which offered by user .  but as for me,  (actually today I up-date some mod, then confirm each mod again)

Download LE version, (this mod) >> de-archive rar.  then  there is BSA,(LE version), so you just need to un-pack bsa by BSA un-pack  tool. (eg download BAE then un-pack it)

after that  remove bsa from this mod directory.   (because you already have loose files),  then locate the mod (this LE ver),  lower place so which can overwrite same name files if it is  offered by other mod.

To this mod work, you need sexlabframework(SE)  , and UI extension (SE) .  , (you just install and  keep UI extension SE as same as sexlab SE), then you may find some file will be conflict, (swf) etc,   but after all locate this mod, to  overwrite same name files when you have.. with your mod manager. 

I only show my current MO2 load order ,and plug in.. and how files conflict..(ths mod offer),  but no problem. , if you care other mod overwrite same name loose file,, avoid it to locate this mod (loose file) can be winner of conflict.  at least for me,  all mods still work without problem.  (eg SE tag and track or defeat baka edition.)

orderandconflict.JPG.99e158196cf242f12c98348a105f1751.JPG

then I locate plug in like this, (but may not cause issue even though you change order,)

sexlabtools.JPG.a9a64ba1066a1f4b948560c30cef5677.JPG

If you are MO2 user, when you install MOD which include BSA,  MO2 ask you, to extract bsa + remove bsa.. actually I used it today, then it work (so  you need not manually un-pack bsa (LE) which not compatible with SE version.

At same itme if you have installed other version already, then not worked for you,, simply un-install , then save once . and remove un-attached reference and instances by clean save tools. then load in game, >> save again..

after that, finally  re-install this LE pack (but un-pack bsa then only remain loose files and esp) , then load clean save data.. it may take sometimes to up-date MCM correctly, but sonner or later, you may see sexlab tools MCM menu, and all short cut key actually work for me.  (the case if it not work you happend to set other mod use same short cut, usually it often cause issue.) 

Though  I do not touch animation editor. so do not know if it work correctly or not.. (I do not use it for LE too) at least start animation with set receiver , actor, and set animation work for me without problem.. (so This LE version still work with SE  , with just un-pack bsa)

setting.JPG.0009876d1f6e3acca5e137b0d43429ae.JPG

start.JPG.23fd68850c973928e19dd047b11d7b19.JPG

Hello, I have a question. In the first stage I have many animations to choose(hj  kiss bj ), but the next stage just shows an animation. What happened? Could you help me?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

So I've been trying to make this mod to work with SE/AE and I finally did it (I'm using AE v1.6.640 but it should work for other versions too), it works with current SexLab 1.65 and 1.66 and even with current SexLab Utility Plus for me. 

I offer some advices and workarounds as why it might not work for some of you:

I dunno about conflict with ''UIExtensions'', I have it installed (latest SE 1.2.0 version) as original SexLab Tools description mentions it as actually required mod..

Another thing, make sure that you don't have ''H'' key mapped to any other mods, if so try remapping it in MCM menu. When sex scene starts simply press ''H'' (you can press ''Left Shift'' + ''H'' for additional options).

I might have a theory that if you disable crosshair it might not work, but this is not confirmed but just a suggestion. 

Finally I'm attaching my slightly modified version, nothing fancy just unnecessary files removed and esp converted to form 44 so it won't corrupt your save if you decide to remove the mod in the future for whatever reason (even tho removing any mod with scripts is not generally recommended).

P.S Install it on a new game or a save that never had SexLab Tools installed before.

I hope this will help somebody. 

SexLab Tools v3.0.zip