• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 7:35 AM, karlpaws said:

Have you opened the mod (this isn't a game, but a mod, 'modification' for the game) in the Creation Kit and converted it to SE?

No

I fixed it using BSA browser

now it works as intended without issue

This file should work

works for me without issue if anyone is interested or lazy to extract the files into BSA browser

Just download this file using vortex or MO2 to make it easierPatched SE SL TOOLS.zip

Special Edition Compatible.... I definitely need to know more about that, because this tolls are really  a must have  and I'm concerned about  the fact I might fail in installing it and or using it.

I would recommend writing down a few explanations about that in the mod's page description.

Thanks for making this mod!

On 10/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, Pakman53 said:

No

I fixed it using BSA browser

now it works as intended without issue

This file should work

works for me without issue if anyone is interested or lazy to extract the files into BSA browser

Just download this file using vortex or MO2 to make it easierPatched SE SL TOOLS.zip

Patch crashes game on load almost every time. Thats probably because you extracted files without folders, in BSA browser.

On 10/30/2019 at 2:18 AM, MazeRunn3r said:

Those .pex and .swf files are in data folder in your file, but they should be in scripts and interface folders.

Interesting

well this seems to be a personal problem

From the downloads im getting it appears that it's working

I haven't had any issues either

tho from what I've seen that sexlab tools can conflict with some mods like defeat

you may be experiencing a mod conflict

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 7:29 AM, Pakman53 said:

Interesting

well this seems to be a personal problem

From the downloads im getting it appears that it's working

I haven't had any issues either

tho from what I've seen that sexlab tools can conflict with some mods like defeat

you may be experiencing a mod conflict

Just now, Talliri said:

MCM menu is there, and I can change around all of the hotkeys... but pressing the hotkeys doesn't do anything.  No menus, no popups... nothing.

Any idea on what would stop Sexlab tool's menus for displaying at all?

On 11/29/2019 at 1:48 AM, Pakman53 said:

do the default hotkeys work?

if so use them

or perhaps the hotkey has been overridden by something else

incomplete download,use LOOT

maybe mod conflict

start a new game?

only things i can think of

Solution for me was start new game

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question for an issue I tried to solve with this mod.

So I used to use sexlab defeat to control scenes (changing to the one I wanted after an act started).  I was advised this tool is better (and it is by a lot).  But I'm still encountering the glitch that made me switch.  I want to know if I can do anything about it.

The glitch is that, sometimes the menu listing the sex acts bugs and stays on whatever the last selection was.  Then I can't choose a new one until I reload my save.  This usually happens after 4-5 sex acts.  For example: I'll have a lesbian act occur.  Then I'll engage in a male/female act, but when I open the menu it only lists the lesbian acts (and thinks I'm still involved in the one I did before).  If I try to change anything it will give me a notification saying it's playing the new act from the list, but nothing will actually happen.  In the case of sexlab tools, it also coincides with a freeze on my ability to change stages with the stage menu.

I can still initiate acts, progress stages, or rotate them using sexlabs base hotkey system.  It's only these added on menus that stop working.  But I'd really like them to work on a more regular basis.

I thought maybe I had too many animations.  So i tried to reduce my total animations to a more manageable number, but the glitch still occurs with the same frequency.  It's kind of annoying.  Is this glitch common? Is there anything I can do?

On 12/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, Aki K said:

I have a question for an issue I tried to solve with this mod.

So I used to use sexlab defeat to control scenes (changing to the one I wanted after an act started).  I was advised this tool is better (and it is by a lot).  But I'm still encountering the glitch that made me switch.  I want to know if I can do anything about it.

The glitch is that, sometimes the menu listing the sex acts bugs and stays on whatever the last selection was.  Then I can't choose a new one until I reload my save.  This usually happens after 4-5 sex acts.  For example: I'll have a lesbian act occur.  Then I'll engage in a male/female act, but when I open the menu it only lists the lesbian acts (and thinks I'm still involved in the one I did before).  If I try to change anything it will give me a notification saying it's playing the new act from the list, but nothing will actually happen.  In the case of sexlab tools, it also coincides with a freeze on my ability to change stages with the stage menu.

I can still initiate acts, progress stages, or rotate them using sexlabs base hotkey system.  It's only these added on menus that stop working.  But I'd really like them to work on a more regular basis.

I thought maybe I had too many animations.  So i tried to reduce my total animations to a more manageable number, but the glitch still occurs with the same frequency.  It's kind of annoying.  Is this glitch common? Is there anything I can do?

I am not completely sure about your issue from how you described it. Could you post a screenshot of this glitched menu?

Other than that, you can force new types of animations by selecting the option to write an animation name or tag.