On 8.4.2018 at 6:40 PM, karlpaws said:

If Defeat is only picking aggressive type creature anims, you might be better off just editing the SLAL JSON file for the pack containing that anim and adding the Aggressive tag.

I was going to suggest SLATE but that doesn't do creature anims, and the Sexlab MCM for aggressive anims doesn't list the creature ones either.. I think. You might look in Aroused Creature's MCM, if you have that mod, as I think it has a list but I don't know offhand if that is an internal use list or whether it modifies the anim registry.

I think I'll just edit the json file, but I will at least check out the Aroused Creatures-way.

Thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain me how to create custom animations? I chose from different animaions with different stages, i got 9 stages then clicked register. But when i play the animations i get a completely different animation set and some of them doesnt work at all, i mean it plays the same animation again and again through all the 9 stages.. Same problem with the animation SSL Love Sex - i think its the name of that animation-. some of them are working the rest not..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, blee717 said:

Can you give a tutorial for a dummy like me? I can't for the life of me figure it out

get BSA extractor, open up the BSA, put the stuff that falls out into the folder the BSA was in. loose files override automatically. if you are using MO this is especially clean and easy. if you arent . . . well maybe think about it ;D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/ <- BSA extractor

13 hours ago, Elizinator said:

get BSA extractor, open up the BSA, put the stuff that falls out into the folder the BSA was in. loose files override automatically. if you are using MO this is especially clean and easy. if you arent . . . well maybe think about it ;D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/ <- BSA extractor

I use NMM. Do you delete the BSA afterwards and throw the esp into creation kit and zip?

4 hours ago, blee717 said:

I use NMM. Do you delete the BSA afterwards and throw the esp into creation kit and zip?

well i didnt need to do either. i havent used NMM in a long time though, so im not sure xD 

might not be the worst idea to re-save the .esp in the CK for the new form.

I can only see a certain amount of animations at a time even though I registered and enabled more, so every time I start a scene, the page of animations will be different, is this a feature or a bug? If this a feature I can probably just disable some of my animations, I'm also then curious what is the cap to the amount of animations during one scene? 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, S3thus said:

I have the same problem as the previous poster with game failing to launch when SexLab Tools v3.0 is installed. I have the required mods SL v1.63 and UIExtensions for Skyrim SE.

AND do you have all the Mod THOSE mods require? 

Until you reach the END of the MOD A requires MOD B and MOD B requires MOD C chain you have not got all the required mods.

And since you are running SE you need to be sure you are working with the SE versions of those mods.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem, I incorrectly installed eff so i uninstalled it and launched skyrim to see if everything was ok, after a while I managed to get it working normally but when I press h the sexlab tools menu doesn't show up,it freezes as if the list is there.

I had it all working normally  before but after installing eff it stopped working. I have all the necessary mods and I use NMM.

5 hours ago, Sora the Skybeast said:

Just straight up crashes on boot when I try to use this mod. 

You are missing a requirement. If you crash before being able to create a new game or load one, that's always the problem.

2 hours ago, Marakath said:

I'm having a problem, I incorrectly installed eff so i uninstalled it and launched skyrim to see if everything was ok, after a while I managed to get it working normally but when I press h the sexlab tools menu doesn't show up,it freezes as if the list is there.

I had it all working normally  before but after installing eff it stopped working. I have all the necessary mods and I use NMM.

I would guess that some requirement both this mod and EFF have was broken. IIRC NMM dumps things all in one folder and has the tendency to break installs when removing some things.

I'd suggest looking at the requirements for both and reinstalling anything in common. Probably a UI extensions type mod.

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You are missing a requirement. If you crash before being able to create a new game or load one, that's always the problem.

I would guess that some requirement both this mod and EFF have was broken. IIRC NMM dumps things all in one folder and has the tendency to break installs when removing some things.

I'd suggest looking at the requirements for both and reinstalling anything in common. Probably a UI extensions type mod.

The only thing that they both have in common is UI extensions that sexlab tools requires. I've tried reinstalling both sexlab tools and UI extensions but it's still not showing up.

EDIT: I decided to reinstall both ui extension and sexlab tools and loaded a save form a couple of days ago and it's finally fixed. Thanks karlpaws for trying to help me, I probably would have reinstalled all of my mods if if it wasn't for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey i wanted to mix some animations with this mod and did a 10 stage Animation using (mitos lab anubs lustcow and miliky cow animations) but if i start the animation the Actors only staying around is it not possible mix animations or am i doing anything wrong?