hey goubo im not sure if this has already been suggested can you add all stage function on the sexlab tool like for example on animation 1 leito blowjob all stages and animation 2 another diff anim with all stages enabled position and another diff anim with all stages  and so on and so forth 

like when your switching an animation using the H key and when it began to stage 5 switch it back to stage 1 and change another animation

and i love your tool make`s changing animation much easier 

This mod not recognize SLAL Leito Pack v1.0 of only animations bed.

Not quite, I can see all bed animations in the Tools menu as well as other object animations. Switching between them is also flawless.

Edit: It may be due to the animation tags which are not picked up by the mod that triggers sex. Try the "Change current scene tag" option. If you choose "Leito" you should see all the anims listed.

Not quite, I can see all bed animations in the Tools menu as well as other object animations. Switching between them is also flawless.

I have SexLab Eager NPCs and yours optins there bed but not see leito bed.

Suggestion for a feature to be added to the tools menu:

Select Voice - Opens a submenu where you can choose which voice file the NPC will use in the animation (will be remembered by Sexlab if the NPCs reuse voice toggle is enabled).

Why?  Currently there is no way the user can tag certain voice sets as aggressive (that I know of) and pair them up with animations that have been tagged as aggressive by their creators. Personally, I have half-a-dozen slots from "extra voices for sexlab" dedicated to rape-oriented tracks and overwritten a half-dozen of Nusbie's files for use during slave-training and the like.  With Sexlab having no way of distinguishing which voice slot has what in it, it’s beyond cumbersome to have to target them with Sexlab (in addition to already targeting them with Defeat), then esc out to the main menu, open up the mcm, scroll to sexlab, then ... and so on and so on every time while one is in the process of trying to bash a new NPC to below their threshold without accidently killing them.  At the same time, I don't want the aggressive sounds to be used for consensual sex either, so the process has to be done for the Lydias, Jodis' and Ysoldas of the game as well.  A tool to streamline this would be really helpful.

Cheers

You won't see the bed anims on the list when using SLEN or Amorous Adventures, I'm not sure, but I think these mods have the "furniture" tag excluded. But if you use Romance or Matchmaker, they will be there.

if you can't see some animations on the Tools list, use the "Change current scene tag" and choose Leito (for example) - then the animations will be visible in the list.

post-29792-0-88231400-1456695807_thumb.jpg

post-29792-0-48036700-1456695845_thumb.jpg

You won't see the bed anims on the list when using SLEN or Amorous Adventures, I'm not sure, but I think these mods have the "furniture" tag excluded. But if you use Romance or Matchmaker, they will be there.

if you can't see some animations on the Tools list, use the "Change current scene tag" and choose Leito (for example) - then the animations will be visible in the list.

Ok, thank you.

Love this mod. 

However, i have a quick question. Can't seem to get 3p or more animations working right. I;ve already have the next 2 in queue but the animation will only play with the receiver and the one with the animation set to it.

Am i doing it wrong? 

Same here, 3p animations don't work, they always involve only 2 characters. What a pity! But the mod still is fantastic. Thank you for creating this!

For anyone having issues getting 3p or more animations to work, I found a solution. What you need to do is set the receiver and actors making sure to select your animations by tag ID in the animation menu where you choose how to select your animations. Enter the tag name ("Arrok" for example) which should show a list of 3p animations by that tag name. This should register the actors properly for the animation you want to play when you start the scene. Hopefully this helps people out.

Great mod. One of the most useful I always have on my must-have-mods-list.

Kindly asking that when you do do a remake, or whatever, that maybe an:

export custom animation(s) to a text file function so one can then use the

exported file(s) to help create custom SLAL animation packs. 

If SexLab Tools already stores this info somewhere on disk, please point

me to where it does so, lol.

For anyone having issues getting 3p or more animations to work, I found a solution. What you need to do is set the receiver and actors making sure to select your animations by tag ID in the animation menu where you choose how to select your animations. Enter the tag name ("Arrok" for example) which should show a list of 3p animations by that tag name. This should register the actors properly for the animation you want to play when you start the scene. Hopefully this helps people out.

Uhhh. yes! This really worked! Thank you very much for this useful information! Finally I can set up a solo masturbation without having to create a receiver! <3

OP, your mod truly is a masterpiece. Thanks to it I could get rid of 4-5 other mods I usually had to use for certain situations. It makes life so much easier (in skyrim).

Great mod. One of the most useful I always have on my must-have-mods-list.

Kindly asking that when you do do a remake, or whatever, that maybe an:

export custom animation(s) to a text file function so one can then use the

exported file(s) to help create custom SLAL animation packs. 

If SexLab Tools already stores this info somewhere on disk, please point

me to where it does so, lol.

Oh yes don't worry I have this in mind already, will try to make this happen, that would be quite cool. :)

Has anyone had an issue where you go to pick a scene and it doesnt doing anything at all? If so is there a solution to fix this?

try reload save game or autosave before

Quicksave and quickload may do the trick, although using auto and quicksave is not recommended by many users. You may also try the "reconfigure" option in the MCM menu (this one helped me).

Thanks for the  suggested fix! 

It does give some level of control over the animations desired. but hopefully there's a fix to it cuz i really want to be able to determine which 3p or more animation is played, especially after FunnyBizness released so may 3p animations. 

=)

Cheers! 

I was searching through the whole thread, but I didn't find anything similar to my issue. Just lately I noticed that during the act when I press the SexLab key for stage advancement (which for me is "0" (zero), SL Tools menu with anims selections pops up (for which I set the "Y" key). I have only three keys bound for Tools: "Y", "Shift+Y" (options), and "+" (queue actors). Has anyone had such problem? Is there any fix for that?

I was searching through the whole thread, but I didn't find anything similar to my issue. Just lately I noticed that during the act when I press the SexLab key for stage advancement (which for me is "0" (zero), SL Tools menu with anims selections pops up (for which I set the "Y" key). I have only three keys bound for Tools: "Y", "Shift+Y" (options), and "+" (queue actors). Has anyone had such problem? Is there any fix for that?

Set the proper key in BOTH mods again, something may have reset one of them while they still think they are set.

Set the proper key in BOTH mods again, something may have reset one of them while they still think they are set.

Thanks, but I already tried that. I'm going to try to set new keys both for SL and Tools, but my keyboard is running out of free keys... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Love this MOD...one of the most important ones to get i may say.

Just a quick question though.

I enabled the free cam in Sexlab and now when i use sex tools and pick an animation i find that my free cam is locked in place.

I can turn around to some degree with the mouse but that's it...can't go crazy like before.

How can i enable it in Sexlab tools?

Love this MOD...one of the most important ones to get i may say.

Just a quick question though.

I enabled the free cam in Sexlab and now when i use sex tools and pick an animation i find that my free cam is locked in place.

I can turn around to some degree with the mouse but that's it...can't go crazy like before.

How can i enable it in Sexlab tools?

Don't use the auto free cam in SexLab.  It can causes some issues (do a search for "free cam/freecam" here at LL and you'll see many posts about it).  It's best to use the manual freecam (number pad 3 by default - this can be changed in the SexLab MCM).