Hi Goubo,

I dl the 3.0 yesterday, it has new features that I don't really know how to use. Can you help explaining it to me how to use the matchmaker queue?

I moved the usage from esc to x and it did say that farkas was targeted and the screen froze until i hit tab. And if I used it on nothing it will say begin scene.

So, how do I use it, choosing the scene for them etc?

Thanks,

Blitz

this is great, maybe some cheat additions would be nice to the menu, such as

1. setrelationshiprank player (1,2,3,4)

2. player.additem 0000000f ($amount)

3. kill

4. Player.moveto {some different optional areas to move to}

5. disable

6. unlock

Just ideas.

anyway is very good stuff as always Goubo your stuff is really well thought out, and scripted.

My problem is slightly different form the ones I read here.

I had SL Tools 2.0 and I tried to upgrade to 3.0.

I unistalled the previous version before (all files) then I installed the 3.0 without entering the game and making a new save.

Anyhow, in the MCM menu I have nothing but the logo. No settings pages, nothing.

But the mod itself seems to work because the H and Shift+H hotkey work both without problems.

Any advice?

My problem is slightly different form the ones I read here.

I had SL Tools 2.0 and I tried to upgrade to 3.0.

I unistalled the previous version before (all files) then I installed the 3.0 without entering the game and making a new save.

Anyhow, in the MCM menu I have nothing but the logo. No settings pages, nothing.

But the mod itself seems to work because the H and Shift+H hotkey work both without problems.

Any advice?

I'm using MO and this was my fix.

I had the same effect. I fixed mine by leaving SL Tools 2.x installed and adding SL Tools 3

at a higher (so  v3,x overrides v2.x) priority. I then got an upgrading-installing message from

v3.0 and all my menus work great.

--

The SL Tools 3.x custom animation editor kicks serious ass too... love it.

Should be a failure of the translations (related folder in Data/Interface) files, probably, OR, you have a localized version not included in the translations list.

BTW, I was able to solve the "non MCM problem" only following a "clean savegame plus" procedure.

1. Unistalled version 2.0

2. In game, wait 30 seconds, save.

3. Exit and clean the latest save with SaveTool.

4. In game, wait 30 seconds, another save.

5. Installed the 3.0 version (this time, I had to adjust the load order while before if appeared in the same spot as version 2.0).

6. Load the game again.

7. Wait 30 seconds, open MCM (general) close it, wait for "1 new MCM menu registered" message.

8. Finally I have the MCM for version 3.0

Edit: @ zebedinlee

I found the culprit for $Click problem.

1. Navigate into the Data/Interface/translations folder.

2. Search for "SexLabTools_english.txt"

3. Open it with a text editor (notepad is enough).

4. Add a new line just below the one that starts with $Reconfigure

5. Write:   "$Click [use the tab spacing here only one time and no other spaces] CLICK"  without quotes.

6. Save the file.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry late response.

Hi Goubo,

I dl the 3.0 yesterday, it has new features that I don't really know how to use. Can you help explaining it to me how to use the matchmaker queue?
I moved the usage from esc to x and it did say that farkas was targeted and the screen froze until i hit tab. And if I used it on nothing it will say begin scene.
So, how do I use it, choosing the scene for them etc?

Thanks,

Blitz

The hotkey serves too function:

- To add an actor in any slot press the key, you need to have them under your crosshair, seeing their name then a menu will automatically open letting you choose an animation for them (except for the receiver that don't need anything assigned to them, they just be compatible with the actor and their assigned animations next in line)

- If you don't have any target pressing the key will open the queue menu and from there you can click on any actor in the queue to modify their animation, make them follow or not etc.

You set a receiver and when you hit begin scene it will check for the next actor in the line and play its animation or a set of animations you set for them, if this next actor has a 3+ actor animation selected it will take the next actor in line if there is one and if they are near enough.

And the scene continue until all actor have played their assigned animations with the receiver.

this is great, maybe some cheat additions would be nice to the menu, such as

1. setrelationshiprank player (1,2,3,4)

2. player.additem 0000000f ($amount)

3. kill

4. Player.moveto {some different optional areas to move to}

5. disable

6. unlock

Just ideas.

anyway is very good stuff as always Goubo your stuff is really well thought out, and scripted.

Thanks dude :)

tbh what you suggest is kind of out of the scope the mod, it is mainly done to have control over a sexlab scene and have tools around it.

This is an awesome mod!  Any chance you can add control of sexlab expressions as well?

Sorry but not likely to happen, for me it would be a lot of work for a detail.

I just clean installed version 3.0

I have the $ sign on some options. For example Reconfigure $Click or Unregister animation $Click

Is this normal. In the screenshots this does not appear. I appreciate help to fix this. Thx

I actually forgot to add "Click" in the traduction file because my Defeat mod already had it in its traduction file, that's why it is translated correctly in my screens, thanks NicoleDragoness for explaining how to fix this. :)

the matchmaker part replaces ashals match maker ?

It can yes, it just works differently.

The mod works great, except for the animation selector in the animation creator..

I select an animation for stage 1 and it simply does nothing.
The box reads "None"  indefinitely and I can't do anything to change that.

Is there any way to get around this?

• 2 months later...

im having an issue where i installed the mod , it shows up on the MCM and i can configure it but it does not actually work

during sex scenes the hotkeys do nothing, no windows ever come up

is there a specific load order or something im missing?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is sexlab or one of my mods, but the animation creator isn't working. When I mix animation many times, when they change states, the current state repeats, but misaligned, sometimes it back to normal after a stage or two, sometimes don't. 

I only tested in sexlab 1.61, I will see in other sexlab, but definitely it isn't working. Do it need PapyrusUilt 3.1? because I had it, but sexlab couldn't recognize it.

• 5 weeks later...

im having an issue where i installed the mod , it shows up on the MCM and i can configure it but it does not actually work

during sex scenes the hotkeys do nothing, no windows ever come up

is there a specific load order or something im missing?

I confirm the same issue, attached load order minus SL Tools since i removed it.

LO.txt

I confirm the same issue, attached load order minus SL Tools since i removed it.

Kinda useless to post a load order and not have the mod you are having a problem with included in that load order, isn't it?  How do we know if you had it in the wrong order?  Anyway, it should work fine in that load order, but I would probably put it after UIExtensions, since SLTools requires UIE.  One thing to also note, it's possible that SexLab itself is blocking the kb entry - there is an option in the SL MCM to disable certain functions (kb press for instance) when the PC is a (rape) victim in a sex scene (I believe it affect SLTools kb entry as well).  Could this be what you're seeing?

Just a couple of notes on your load order:

1)  If you have the High Res Texture Packs, then you might as well get the Unofficial HRT Patch (UHRP) from Nexus.  The fixes in this patch are NOT included in USLEEP.

2)  You have both SLEN and SexLab Trainers.  Both mods do basically the same thing (use sex to pay for training) and SLTrainers hasn't been updated in a while (2+yrs).  You should drop SLT and save yourself an esp slot.

3)  Speaking of dropping an esp slot, have you considered using ModOrganizer?  (it appears you are using NMM or manually installing).  1 of the major benefits I found with MO is that you can let MO manage bsa files (which it does by default), and so mods that are empty (esp files that only exist so that it's bsa files will be used) can be disabled saving yourself some slots.  For example, the HighResTextPacks and the UHRP can both be disabled, but MO still will use the files included in the bsa files (the textures) because of it's bsa management.

I love this mod, but have been having some issues since upgrading to sexlab 1.61:

1) I can no longer create animations (they will not play)

2) the playlist of available animations bears no relation to what I see on the screen.

Has anyone else had these issues? Can they be resolved by simply reinstalling sextools?

on 2) I have issues picking new anims but when a mod has started the anim, and I suspect its method of sending tags to sexlab is restrictive. Especially with lesbian because it reads the game gender and not SL gender. Usually I try "change tag" and pick one that should give me what I want, and that works.

As for #2:

Basically, the results you see with the animation selector with SLT is the same results received from SexLab when a mod asks for the animation by whatever method (tag, rape, etc).

So Mod1 asks SexLab to start a sex animation passing in the 'lesbian' tag.  SexLab find 5 lesbian animations and random picks one to play.  If you hit the '0' key (or whatever the SL key is to switch to a new animation), SL will switch to the next of the 5 lesbian animations found.  SLT displays the 5 lesbian animation found by SexLab with the initial request from Mod1.  So basically if you think the animations displayed are incorrect, it is more likely that the calling mod passed something vague (or didn't pass anything, just asked for any animation) for the requested animation, or SexLab found the wrong results.

I can't comment on #1 because I have never used that functionality.

I love this mod, but have been having some issues since upgrading to sexlab 1.61:

1) I can no longer create animations (they will not play)

2) the playlist of available animations bears no relation to what I see on the screen.

Has anyone else had these issues? Can they be resolved by simply reinstalling sextools?

on 2) I have issues picking new anims but when a mod has started the anim, and I suspect its method of sending tags to sexlab is restrictive. Especially with lesbian because it reads the game gender and not SL gender. Usually I try "change tag" and pick one that should give me what I want, and that works.

Update: I found it started working again after I re-registered the anims via sexlab's MCM. I have not yet tested to see if I can make new animations again.

Great tool, thanks so much for sharing. Been playing with it today and have figured most of it out (v3.0 and most current SL,MO,LOOT).

Edited the text file with no problems. I noticed the L.Shift+H does not bring up the tool menu. Works fine with the hot keys (after  manually mapping them), so no problem.

I can't get my custom animation to play though.  After registering it, it shows up  and it is toggled on in the "SL Toggle Animations" menu. At this point is, there something else I need to do ? When I hit the H key, it doesn't show up in my list of available animations., nor spamming the "O" key.

Can anyone verify this feature works?