Sorry for the stupid question but I was looking through the MCM and i did not see any option for a restart.  A manual PO force restart is mandatory before and after installing the patch.  Can you tell me what is needed? Or point me to the info?

I am going from xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8g to xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8i

I have done nothing more than set up the MCM and start the game, with a couple of Captured Dreams quests done.  My PC is not in any devices and I have not committed any crimes.  I have not even completed Live another Life Unbound yet.

Actually I meant to remove that from the OP. The reset is done automatically (since POP 8a) upon a version update. :blush:

Just make sure you wait for it to finish once it starts*, i.e. don't go through doors or fast travel, or anything that would cause an automatic save. Also, don't update POP while jailed**.

But, should a manual reset be required you can do it from the PO MCM 'Debug' page. The option is 'Force Reset' or is it 'Manual Reset'? ... hmm, something with 'Reset' in it, probably ... can't remember the exact wording atm.

* - Observe the messages in the upper left corner of your screen, 'POP -:- Ready' - will pop up when the reset finished.

** - There is a condition that will prevent a reset while in jail, but just in case.

WOOT 8i.

I'm just off to bed and just spotted this and wet myself :):D:lol:

Can't wait to wake and try it out. Thank you so much Inte

NP.

Let me know how it works.

what setting do i enable to get my fem character to stop pegging my male follower during in jail punishments?

There is a option in the PO MCM under 'Jailed' page.

Hey inte, love the work so far, really enjoying the new features!

If I could come up with a request though -- Could there be an option (MCM toggle if necessary, if people don't like the option i guess) that when the character is are taken as a prisoner they can be shaved by the jail master? Or at least have a racemenu prompt with the jailer proclaiming that they are going to cut their hair for humiliation/induction? I think that would add another level of prisoner humiliation :P

Head shaving? IDK.

Actually I meant to remove that from the OP. The reset is done automatically (since POP 8a) upon a version update. :blush:

Just make sure you wait for it to finish once it starts*, i.e. don't go through doors or fast travel, or anything that would cause an automatic save. Also, don't update POP while jailed**.

But, should a manual reset be required you can do it from the PO MCM 'Debug' page. The option is 'Force Reset' or is it 'Manual Reset'? ... hmm, something with 'Reset' in it, probably ... can't remember the exact wording atm.

* - Observe the messages in the upper left corner of your screen, 'POP -:- Ready' - will pop up when the reset finished.

** - There is a condition that will prevent a reset while in jail, but just in case.

Hah...and here I just went and uninstalled xazPO and the patch and Cleaned my save.......................  lol

Well i am installing it again now....

I'm still doing a long 9 day sentence in Whiterun with version 8h. Works super smooth, just 2 things I find strange. I set food and drink to "random" and get a lot of "deadly stamina poison". I'll be super rich when they let me out. Should that actually be a potion instead of a poison? the second thing is that after 7 days I haven't had a single cage scene. In older versions it was very rare to have a single day in Whiterun without at least one cage scene either in the morning or after the day at the pillory. Am I just cursed by the random number generator or is something broken?

The Skyrim number generator is not the greatest.

As for the stamina poison ... yes I did pick the poison in CK so that's correct, why is it that expensive?

Cages? Well, I did change the way the cage alias is filled in CK to make it compatible with the new custom cage in Windhelm.

Never tested it for Whiterun though.

Perhaps a log, so I can check if that got filled?

If it did, then I would blame the RNG.

As for the stamina poison ... yes I did pick the poison in CK so that's correct, why is it that expensive?

Cages? Well, I did change the way the cage alias is filled in CK to make it compatible with the new custom cage in Windhelm.

Currently my logs are very messy because of other mods. I found the following lines at the time the jailor get me from the cell:

[09/18/2016 - 03:38:28PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain FindAvailableScenario
[09/18/2016 - 03:38:28PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain FindAvailableScenario found ScenarioPillory.
[09/18/2016 - 03:38:28PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain FindAvailableScenario found ScenarioParade.

No cage. I dug around in Tes5edit and think it's a mod conflict with Maria Eden, which modifies Dragonsreach cell. Could that be it?

Something I failed to notice before, related to trying to sort masters, was in the Message tab of TES5Edit:  Parent of a NVNM is not identified as a CELL

No other output, other than what I've already posted of the debug output from TES5Edit.

All navmeshes are attached to their parent cells, otherwise CK would implode.

Still, no idea why that would show up in TES5, maybe it needs an update?

I'm using the most recent TES5Edit I can find (from NM).  That obviously doesn't mean it's not the issue, but I know this sorting issue doesn't happen with 8g and earlier.  Happens with both 8h and 8i, however.

It's worth noting that, before sorting attempts, neither 8h and 8i show any issues when scanned with TES5Edit for errors.  I have nothing beyond that, but I'll help with testing should you have the time/inclination to look into the issue.  Thanks.

Currently my logs are very messy because of other mods. I found the following lines at the time the jailor get me from the cell:

[09/18/2016 - 03:38:28PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain FindAvailableScenario found ScenarioPillory.

[09/18/2016 - 03:38:28PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain FindAvailableScenario found ScenarioParade.

No cage. I dug around in Tes5edit and think it's a mod conflict with Maria Eden, which modifies Dragonsreach cell. Could that be it?

Good catch, I'll look into it.

To be precise it's the METraining&Auctions.esp, not he main mod. It changes the name of Dragonsreach to the German name, probably just an oversight by Zaira. I changed it back in Tes5edit but it didn't help though. How does XPO determine if a scenario is available or not?

Something I failed to notice before, related to trying to sort masters, was in the Message tab of TES5Edit:  Parent of a NVNM is not identified as a CELL

No other output, other than what I've already posted of the debug output from TES5Edit.

All navmeshes are attached to their parent cells, otherwise CK would implode.

Still, no idea why that would show up in TES5, maybe it needs an update?

I'm using the most recent TES5Edit I can find (from NM).  That obviously doesn't mean it's not the issue, but I know this sorting issue doesn't happen with 8g and earlier.  Happens with both 8h and 8i, however.

It's worth noting that, before sorting attempts, neither 8h and 8i show any issues when scanned with TES5Edit for errors.  I have nothing beyond that, but I'll help with testing should you have the time/inclination to look into the issue.  Thanks.

I see, good point about 8g.

I wish TES5 would give a FormID or something more detailed about it.

There is a way to find what's happening, but it involves starting to remove records one by one starting with all the navmeshes until the issue goes away.

Basically

1. Remove record.
  2. Arrange masters.
  3. If it happens again
  4. Exit without saving.
  5. Go back into TES5
  6. Remove the next record, or perhaps 10 at once.
  7. Go to 2. Rinse and repeat until issue is gone.
  8. Note which record did it.

To be precise it's the METraining&Auctions.esp, not he main mod. It changes the name of Dragonsreach to the German name, probably just an oversight by Zaira. I changed it back in Tes5edit but it didn't help though. How does XPO determine if a scenario is available or not?

OK, patched.

Now I need more bug fixes before I can post POP 8j. ;)

OK, patched.

Now I need more bug fixes before I can post POP 8j. ;)

As far as I can tell there are not many bugs left to fix. If Skyrim didn't go into that stupid "circling camera"-mode that halts scenes, I could leave the house now and let Prison Overhaul fully run by itself without getting stuck at all.

Hey guys, I run into a little problem with the patch. Once everything is installed and loaded, each time I try to use magic or a weapon, I have a error message with multiple choice:

--------------------------------------------------------

POP

Make Your Selection

Emergencies Only!

---------------------------------------------------------

Cancel     -     Force Ai       -      Release Current Ai        -        Release All Ai

------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone knows how to fix that?

Hey guys, I run into a little problem with the patch. Once everything is installed and loaded, each time I try to use magic or a weapon, I have a error message with multiple choice:

POP

Make Your Selection

Emergencies Only!

Cancel     -     Force Ai       -      Release Current Ai        -        Release All Ai

You've assigned something to the "F" key which is used as a default by POP to bring up the screen you are showing. If you go into the POP MCM you can change the key to something else

POP

Make Your Selection

Emergencies Only!

You've assigned something to the "F" key which is used as a default by POP to bring up the screen you are showing. If you go into the POP MCM you can change the key to something else

Solution so simple, of course. Thanks dude.

​Could just be a strange issue for me, but my Dragonborn and Dawnguard expansions are in a different order in my load vs how they are in this plugin, so I typically use TESVEdit to sort masters in the plugin after an update.  On 8H, I get an "assertion failure" when sorting.  If I try a 2nd time without reloading TESVEdit, it appears to work without error, but breaks the plugin (Skyrim CTD at menu).  I manually edited the load order with TESVEdit vs selecting the "sort masters" option and didn't get any errors when saving, so it doesn't appear to be a file permission issue.  It's the first time I've had this problem.  I've been doing this process regularly after every update of POP patches.

I blame CK. It orders the masters in order they were added. I don't think there is a way to change that. undecided.gif

It does this when information from a master is added to the plugin. It moves that master to the bottom of the required masters. Tes5Edit does it too and it annoys me when I'm making a merge patch. I tend to notice it a lot in these Sexlab mods because so many of them have a half dozen or more masters listed as requirements and they're usually out of order. Wyre Bash highlights them in orange so you can find them quickly.

Just sort the masters with Tes5Edit after working with it.

Hello,

Reporting that my Dova doesn't separate from the pillory after a day of humiliation and sticks with it. Dova and pillory are immobile and teleport to keep up with the jailor. Once in the dungeon, the jailor orders my Dova to enter her cell and that's where it comes to a halt. I have learned to quicksave after every punishment scene (sigh) already, but reloading the scene doesn't help and waiting for an hour also does nothing.

I'm still on 8h because I can't reset PO due to the simulation currently being in effect.

Anyone know of a way to release my Dova from her new obsession with pillories? (some obscure MCN option, console?)

Thanks!

Just tried out the new chance slider and it's working perfectly (only tested the non-violent so far). :)

The fast forward timer is vastly improved as well. :)

Brilliant update, three cheers for Inte :D

Great. :blush:

hello Inte, i have the same TES5Edit error again with the new version when trying to sort masters. here is the report from TES5Edit. using the newest version of TES5Edit.

I see.

I'm getting this problem where I pay off my bounty but the bounty hunter still tries to arrest me afterwards. It doesnt give me any options though

I'll look into this.

​Could just be a strange issue for me, but my Dragonborn and Dawnguard expansions are in a different order in my load vs how they are in this plugin, so I typically use TESVEdit to sort masters in the plugin after an update.  On 8H, I get an "assertion failure" when sorting.  If I try a 2nd time without reloading TESVEdit, it appears to work without error, but breaks the plugin (Skyrim CTD at menu).  I manually edited the load order with TESVEdit vs selecting the "sort masters" option and didn't get any errors when saving, so it doesn't appear to be a file permission issue.  It's the first time I've had this problem.  I've been doing this process regularly after every update of POP patches.

I blame CK. It orders the masters in order they were added. I don't think there is a way to change that. undecided.gif

It does this when information from a master is added to the plugin. It moves that master to the bottom of the required masters. Tes5Edit does it too and it annoys me when I'm making a merge patch. I tend to notice it a lot in these Sexlab mods because so many of them have a half dozen or more masters listed as requirements and they're usually out of order. Wyre Bash highlights them in orange so you can find them quickly.

Just sort the masters with Tes5Edit after working with it.

Apparently TES5 craps out when sorting masters.  

Hello,

Reporting that my Dova doesn't separate from the pillory after a day of humiliation and sticks with it. Dova and pillory are immobile and teleport to keep up with the jailor. Once in the dungeon, the jailor orders my Dova to enter her cell and that's where it comes to a halt. I have learned to quicksave after every punishment scene (sigh) already, but reloading the scene doesn't help and waiting for an hour also does nothing.

I'm still on 8h because I can't reset PO due to the simulation currently being in effect.

Anyone know of a way to release my Dova from her new obsession with pillories? (some obscure MCN option, console?)

Thanks!

Oh, wow.

Something must have misfired.

You can try the AI key. Choose 'Release All'.