It's around 20 seconds for me, 30 seconds plus for Punga but that's because he stole my bucket :P:lol:

It could probably be cut down but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it

I gave it back!

I have put in back where you stole it from. But the guards said something about a bounty and locked me up. What bounty? I did not have any bounties in Falkreath?

WOOT 8i.

I'm just off to bed and just spotted this and wet myself :):D:lol:

Can't wait to wake and try it out. Thank you so much Inte

NP.

Let me know how it works.

what setting do i enable to get my fem character to stop pegging my male follower during in jail punishments?

There is a option in the PO MCM under 'Jailed' page.

Hey inte, love the work so far, really enjoying the new features!

If I could come up with a request though -- Could there be an option (MCM toggle if necessary, if people don't like the option i guess) that when the character is are taken as a prisoner they can be shaved by the jail master? Or at least have a racemenu prompt with the jailer proclaiming that they are going to cut their hair for humiliation/induction? I think that would add another level of prisoner humiliation :P

Head shaving? IDK.

No to head shoving.

Hello,

Reporting that my Dova doesn't separate from the pillory after a day of humiliation and sticks with it. Dova and pillory are immobile and teleport to keep up with the jailor. Once in the dungeon, the jailor orders my Dova to enter her cell and that's where it comes to a halt. I have learned to quicksave after every punishment scene (sigh) already, but reloading the scene doesn't help and waiting for an hour also does nothing.

I'm still on 8h because I can't reset PO due to the simulation currently being in effect.

Anyone know of a way to release my Dova from her new obsession with pillories? (some obscure MCN option, console?)

Thanks!

Oh, wow.

Something must have misfired.

You can try the AI key. Choose 'Release All'.

Inte,

That worked and my Dova is cured from her newfound obsession. Thanks!

However, as she was served as light evening entertainment for the viewing-pleasure of Jarl Balgruuf something else happened: as she was used as a soiled matrass by the other prisoner in the cage, bystanders spawn in the cage as well. (I have the parade disabled because of the unpredictable bystanders ruining the scene's immersion, but the evening entertainment scenario still happened.)

I have no clue how that happens, as I have mods with dependencies that require dependencies that have requirements on their own. Long live LL-mods...

Anyway... here's a screenie of that.

post-96314-0-18762200-1474222794_thumb.jpg

They musta thought "I gotta get me some of that"

I think that happens once after an update. Should be OK after that one time.

Yeah, I fear that a hybrid Nord/High Elven girl has little in the way of rights or respect in Skyrim...

I hope that it is one time. I love prison-overhaul and use it since it's very first appearance, but from what I'm seeing the new padding doesn't do much in the way of rescaling the bug-farm. I firmly believe that Inte is doing their outmost, but the reality is that with all the new PO is becoming a female dog to use.

In that light, Inte, would it be possible to also have an option to disable the pillory and just have the Dova reside in her cell for a one day sentence? The guards keep her from becoming bored anyway and they do a crack-job on top of that as well. I'm merely asking and I don't even know if it is possible in the first place. Ignore at will ^^

Without going through the whole support topic due to time limitations ATM, I'd like to ask what could be causing the patch to install over and over. What happens(Often in fact) is, I'll load my save(PO/P both installed properly and working) and after a few secs PO starts updating on its own. It resets its settings too obviously, which is quite annoying. Saving after updates does nothing, with every load there's a good chance it will update again.

That's using POP version G, I noticed you ULed H and I, but in their changes lists I see no mention of this. I'll give version I a shot when I can and see if it's fixed on that.

If it's something I messed up then let me know, perhaps there's an option I haven't noticed somewhere in the MCM?

Ok here I go again.

1. Make sure your PapyrusUtil is up to date.
  2. Load a save.
  3. Aafter a few seconds POP will start updating.
  4. Allow it to finish, i.e. stand in one place, don't go through doors, save or start animations.
  5. 'POP -:- Ready' will appear in you upper left side of your screen when it is done.  
  6. Load your previously saved MCM config .json file (through POP MCM) so you do not have to go through and set every MCM option again. 
  7. Wait 3 hrs in game.
  8. Manual save.
  9. Load manual save from 8.
  10. See if it will update itself again. It shouldn't.
  11. If it does, post a log here.
  12. If not - you're done.

So, if I've interpreted it correctly, 8i gives chance sliders for the random bounties?  I could see a use for that.  In my case, I'd set them very low on chance, but... There'd still be a chance.  Which, let's face it, gives the perfect reason to be paranoid about traveling.

Now, I've got to ask, is it a global chance, or hold-by-hold?  Have to ask because I'd love hold-by-hold.  Just making it more likely that I'd get bounties in certain areas would be nice.  Mostly because I'd probably want Whiterun as a safe-haven while everywhere else is just a little bit dangerous.  And some places are more dangerous than others.

Would also like to request, if it wouldn't be too difficult or impractical, a selection-box for some civil-war awareness.  Basically kicking up the chance for random bounties if you've picked a side.  So if you're a Stormcloak, the Imperial-controlled holds will be more likely to increase your Violent crime bounty.  If you're an Imperial Soldier, the Stormcloaks would be increasing your Violent crime bounty.  Would be something I'd enjoy, because I don't mind the Civil War, but my biggest problem with it is a lack of drive to push me to finish the bloody thing, other than not wanting to bother with negotiations.  If there's bounties involved, then it'd push the Civil War toward completion.  However, as mentioned, I'd like it on a check-box toggle so that those who have no desire for bounties from their opposing faction could turn it off.  Or, have it default off and make those of us who want it turn it on ourselves.

Couple things while testing an arrest in Morthal:

1. Is there a way to disable the PO primary and secondary guards who are warping in? Would prefer not to have them standing around the cell doing nothing.

2. Whipping event seems to be bugged, it starts then immediately stops on both the PC and a follower.

1. Is there a way to disable the PO primary and secondary guards who are warping in? Would prefer not to have them standing around the cell doing nothing.

2. Whipping event seems to be bugged, it starts then immediately stops on both the PC and a follower.

1. They should leave with the boss. If they don't, they will when you leave that cell.

2. Make sure the whipping timer is set high enough.

So, if I've interpreted it correctly, 8i gives chance sliders for the random bounties?  I could see a use for that.  In my case, I'd set them very low on chance, but... There'd still be a chance.  Which, let's face it, gives the perfect reason to be paranoid about traveling.

Now, I've got to ask, is it a global chance, or hold-by-hold?  Have to ask because I'd love hold-by-hold.  Just making it more likely that I'd get bounties in certain areas would be nice.  Mostly because I'd probably want Whiterun as a safe-haven while everywhere else is just a little bit dangerous.  And some places are more dangerous than others.

Would also like to request, if it wouldn't be too difficult or impractical, a selection-box for some civil-war awareness.  Basically kicking up the chance for random bounties if you've picked a side.  So if you're a Stormcloak, the Imperial-controlled holds will be more likely to increase your Violent crime bounty.  If you're an Imperial Soldier, the Stormcloaks would be increasing your Violent crime bounty.  Would be something I'd enjoy, because I don't mind the Civil War, but my biggest problem with it is a lack of drive to push me to finish the bloody thing, other than not wanting to bother with negotiations.  If there's bounties involved, then it'd push the Civil War toward completion.  However, as mentioned, I'd like it on a check-box toggle so that those who have no desire for bounties from their opposing faction could turn it off.  Or, have it default off and make those of us who want it turn it on ourselves.

It is a global chance, and the holds are random.

I don't think there is a global variable/or something, that identifies a hold as belonging to the Imperials or not.

I don't think there is a global variable/or something, that identifies a hold as belonging to the Imperials or not.

Fair enough.  I didn't know if it was feasible to do the civil war thing, hence asking about it.

As for global chance on random holds, I can work with it.  I would prefer hold-by-hold, but random global does about the same effect, just no hold is safe.  Only reason I'd prefer hold-by-hold is for setting certain holds a higher chance of getting a random bounty.  I could micro-manage the effect I want (setting Imperial/Stormcloak controlled holds higher/lower depending on which side I'm on), as well as make Riften the corrupt crap-hole the residents seem to think it is.  Let's face it, if every time you went to Riften, you had to deal with yet another bounty, you'd be of the same mindset.

Again, I don't know the feasibility to swap from random global to hold-by-hold, and I'm sure random will work just fine for what I want to do.  I'll just have to play around with the values to make it somewhere careful enough that it doesn't really get in the way of gameplay, but at the same time makes me wonder when and where the next bounty is going to hit.

I have yet to test it, because all of the other goodies I have been enjoying, but Civil War Overhaul is supposed to make it so your char has to be disguised in order to not get attacked in hostile holds.  If it works, that might be the global variable to use, or maybe CWO could be a soft dependency.

1. They should leave with the boss. If they don't, they will when you leave that cell.

2. Make sure the whipping timer is set high enough.

1. I had disabled bounty hunters altogether. They warped in during the arrest when being led into the cell by the jailer.

2. Whipping timer was maxed.

I'm stuck in Third Person after I've been put in the pillory, I just got out of prison and I can't get out of Third Person, Scrolling with the mousewheel doesn't do anything, and Pressing F doesnt do anything either, Please help :(

That might resolve itself after reloading, but on the fly if you activate a crafting station of some kind (grindstone, enchanting table, what have you) and back out you regain control of the first and third person switching. At least, in my experience.

Hi Inte, if you are still looking for things to fix, two small issues after being released:

1) They let me keep the collar (but not equipped, so I could just throw it in the garbage)

2) I ran across an idle PO bounty hunter outside of Whiterun. The situation this time was that my bounty was above the BH threshold, but I was arrested by a guard. 

I don't use SD+ but I do use an older version of Defeat (as it seems the most stable).

It's been a while since I tested but getting defeated by a guard seems to work fine as the routine is passed to DA and POP kicks in. BH's can give a problem depending on your setup, as once Defeat kicks in and goes through it's rape routine if you have the teleport options on (Wilderness/Inn) there's a chance the pc will get teleported away.

That must really piss off the BH's I bet :D

Well, in fairness they started it first. :)

Assholes.

Thank you Slorm- I'm getting stupid amounts of CTD's and my old enemy greyface is back for another rounds. Once I've got my game smooth again I will loose a fight with a representative of law and order and see what happens. I can't read Papyrus for the life of me- on an unrelated note is it cool to just post them in help and ask people to tell you what it means?

Inte

Suggestion for a future upgrade.

This would need to have a toggle as some people that are into one off game items (like Dawnbreaker/Chillrend) will hate this. Why, I'm not sure as you can make a much more powerful enchanted weapon yourself, but anyway.

When the pc is rehabilitated, because of the seriousness of her crimes there is a chance her weapons and armour are kept by the hold. She either gets a wenches/barkeep outfit so she knows her place (or nothing if you really want to be evil). The loss is permanent, so she'll have to scavenge a bit afterwards.

It would need to be restricted to the armour and weapon slots to avoid breaking vanilla quests so no amulets (Gaulder) or rings (Hircine) but afaik there aren't any quest breakers if you lose a weapon or armour.

Just something to think about

Inte

Suggestion for a future upgrade.

This would need to have a toggle as some people that are into one off game items (like Dawnbreaker/Chillrend) will hate this. Why, I'm not sure as you can make a much more powerful enchanted weapon yourself, but anyway.

When the pc is rehabilitated, because of the seriousness of her crimes there is a chance her weapons and armour are kept by the hold. She either gets a wenches/barkeep outfit so she knows her place (or nothing if you really want to be evil). The loss is permanent, so she'll have to scavenge a bit afterwards.

It would need to be restricted to the armour and weapon slots to avoid breaking vanilla quests so no amulets (Gaulder) or rings (Hircine) but afaik there aren't any quest breakers if you lose a weapon or armour.

Just something to think about

I've played with that idea before, and decided against it.

Here are couple of reasons.,

1. I am like a Dalek without my 'good' armor and weapons. Wolves take me down, wolves!

It is more immersive, I think, to be made very powerful by your armor and weapons rather than by being Amazonian. I have to say that even devious devices make more sense that way. Yes, it can be argued that the devices are 'magically removing your powers' in fact that is how I've implemented them in my mods, but still.  

E.g. in my game I have about 600hp and a Revered Dragon has 12000hp. IDK must be a mod, because he can also takes me out with one Drain Vitality shout.

2. While I was patching SD, I've learned that players do not like a mod 'disappearing' their favorite armor and weapons. I agree.

So I would just not equip my favorite armor when I have a bounty on my head. Or simply keep it unchecked permanently in the MCM.  

thank you for your continuous work on this mod

You're welcome.

Things are going very well with this mod, can someone tell me the arrest upon combat defeat by guard/POP BH options? Between Defeat, SD+ and defunct ones like submit, I would love to save myself some time by finding out what's working well for people.

You can set POP higher in DA than the rest. DA will only trigger POP if your captor has a crime faction. Bandits and the like do not have that.

Hi Inte, if you are still looking for things to fix, two small issues after being released:

1) They let me keep the collar (but not equipped, so I could just throw it in the garbage)

2) I ran across an idle PO bounty hunter outside of Whiterun. The situation this time was that my bounty was above the BH threshold, but I was arrested by a guard.

1. Is that repeatable, or did it happen just once.

2. Must be a leftover from a pre POP 8h patch. Do a

MarkForDelete
on him/her in console.

I have yet to test it, because all of the other goodies I have been enjoying, but Civil War Overhaul is supposed to make it so your char has to be disguised in order to not get attacked in hostile holds.  If it works, that might be the global variable to use, or maybe CWO could be a soft dependency.

That's probably a simple faction association.

Not making the player's stuff disappearing, rather keeping it in a secure storage. The player could get its stuff back 2 ways: being good or being bad. Being bad of course involve sneaking and possibly murder. Being good is just the way of the bureaucrats and involve the player not breaking the law for a period of time (or do some "community" work, idk).