On 6/24/2022 at 4:54 AM, chowsingsing3008 said:

ok, did you try reinstall prison overhaul, uninstall and make save, than reinstall the mod?

Yes, I even tried to use older versions of both SUM and POP, but that required to downgrade SexLab, and other mods that I have installed. I have the same problem in Simple slavery, but the only problem i have there is no subtitle and lipsinc from fuz-ro-dah, the mod will eventually give me one of the outcomes.

So I redid the patch downgrade to se 1.5.97, and got rid of all mods that will modify town. No progress, now my items get equipped but i will still stay there and do nothing.

Edit: I give up. It works on my other pc, but it doesn't work here. I found no answer to what is causing this. I guess i'll have to wait for a POP update. Maybe then it will work, or maybe not.

Edit2: I finnaly got it working:

-Key things that i did:

* I disabled Public indicency from Cursed loot. It seem that even for a high end processor, having to many scripts running at the same time, might freez the processes for those scripts, so having less, will mostly likely make the mod work better.

*I downloaded the correct version of Fuz-Ro-Du-h.

*I repatched the game and cleaned the master files.

*and adjusted the load order so most of the heavy scripted mods will sit on the bottom of it.

*For Cursed loot to work in conjunction with POP, POP must be set lower in the load order than Cursed loot, and in the mod list. I don't  this is necessary, but it's the only way it's working for me, It might be because I have other scripted mods.

ScreenShot2.png

Edited by you1995
On 6/14/2022 at 9:04 PM, Maitso said:

Have a bit of an odd one (in my opinion :P). I've been testing the Xcross a little. At times in the past I've had animations playing normally, however now, for some reason there's a flash of an Xcross animation(I think, could be mistaking the original pose for one), before it just turns into a no device, Zap animation that plays.

The only thing I could think of is changing the Xcross tags under Extra. First cleared the AUTO tag, then ran into the first issue with a comma being at the start, for some reason, so a space before the first keyword then fixed that. However no matter whether I put Xcross or XCross, the earlier mentioned issue pops up.

My Sexlab does have animations with keywords spelled in both ways.

Not really sure where to look to fix this :S

It seems to be an issue isolated to PoP, far as I've so far been able to find. However not isolated to the Xcross, the pillory has the same issue, as well as in the cell it both seems to ignore keywords and gender selection of assailant.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 9:04 PM, Maitso said:

Have a bit of an odd one (in my opinion :P). I've been testing the Xcross a little. At times in the past I've had animations playing normally, however now, for some reason there's a flash of an Xcross animation(I think, could be mistaking the original pose for one), before it just turns into a no device, Zap animation that plays.

The only thing I could think of is changing the Xcross tags under Extra. First cleared the AUTO tag, then ran into the first issue with a comma being at the start, for some reason, so a space before the first keyword then fixed that. However no matter whether I put Xcross or XCross, the earlier mentioned issue pops up.

My Sexlab does have animations with keywords spelled in both ways.

Not really sure where to look to fix this :S

On 7/3/2022 at 2:24 PM, Maitso said:

It seems to be an issue isolated to PoP, far as I've so far been able to find. However not isolated to the Xcross, the pillory has the same issue, as well as in the cell it both seems to ignore keywords and gender selection of assailant.

Further narrowed down to the Tags selection, as putting them on default didn't change anything, but setting the options in the Pillory tab to, for example, Sex, it does pick the proper animation, no selecting one, debugging, and starting/playing another.

Edited by Maitso
1 hour ago, Diver13666 said:

Hi! Is there a way to make it compatible with Dawn of Skyrim mod (in MCM config or by patching it)? The mod works, but PO's bondage furniture in cities clips with the stuff added by DoS.

It is possible, but it is a lot of work.

I used to have POP, JK's Skyrim, Dawn of Skyrim, and the JK's Skyrim + Dawn of Skyrim compatibility patch all together in my load order.

I studied the conflicts between them, and I was able to make a compatibility patch for POP and JK's Skyrim - see link below.

Unfortunately, I realized that it would be too much work for me to also try to accommodate Dawn of Skyrim, so I removed Dawn of Skyrim from my load order, and kept POP and JK's Skyrim.

Hi

My PC and a follower just spent a day in POP's care in Riften.  Basically it consisted of a parage round the town until release

On release, the follower's inventory seems to be intact, but her outfitted items, clothes weapons etc have gone, and she's left with the basic prison clothes which I can see in the console

I tried to remove them via the console and provide a new outfit, but the prison clothes 'reequipped themselves and I can't get rid of them

I'm sure it's probably a minor quirk that happened on release, but none of the Debug etc options seem to deal with something like this

Anyone got any ideas as to how to fix itt?  If not, I'll just restart before the event, but it would be good to fix

TIA for any help

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

It is possible, but it is a lot of work.

I used to have POP, JK's Skyrim, Dawn of Skyrim, and the JK's Skyrim + Dawn of Skyrim compatibility patch all together in my load order.

I studied the conflicts between them, and I was able to make a compatibility patch for POP and JK's Skyrim - see link below.

Unfortunately, I realized that it would be too much work for me to also try to accommodate Dawn of Skyrim, so I removed Dawn of Skyrim from my load order, and kept POP and JK's Skyrim.

And what if I just deactivate clipping objects in cities? Just for aesthetics. I know cages can be disabled in MCM and bondage furniture events can be set off/on, so maybe if I disable some of them the mod won't break?

On 4/30/2022 at 8:32 AM, GNoter said:

Hello.
I was arrested for a serious crime and was sent to vanilla prison.
I tried to arrest manually from MCM debugging but I got the message "Not a viable captor!No children!
Of course I am not playing with a child character. The other SexLabMods are running fine.
What could be the cause?

I am aslo having this issue. I tried to also force arrest via actual crimes and after a bit the guards became hostile, killing me. 

On 7/13/2022 at 4:39 PM, Maitso said:

Further narrowed down to the Tags selection, as putting them on default didn't change anything, but setting the options in the Pillory tab to, for example, Sex, it does pick the proper animation, no selecting one, debugging, and starting/playing another.

SS of your Extras page and a log.

Make sure both POP and SL are set to write to the log.  

On 7/17/2022 at 2:04 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Hi

My PC and a follower just spent a day in POP's care in Riften.  Basically it consisted of a parage round the town until release

On release, the follower's inventory seems to be intact, but her outfitted items, clothes weapons etc have gone, and she's left with the basic prison clothes which I can see in the console

I tried to remove them via the console and provide a new outfit, but the prison clothes 'reequipped themselves and I can't get rid of them

I'm sure it's probably a minor quirk that happened on release, but none of the Debug etc options seem to deal with something like this

Anyone got any ideas as to how to fix itt?  If not, I'll just restart before the event, but it would be good to fix

TIA for any help

Log?

On 7/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, tiptuptiger said:

I am aslo having this issue. I tried to also force arrest via actual crimes and after a bit the guards became hostile, killing me. 

Log, showing the arrest? 

9 hours ago, Maitso said:

I couldn't find an option to turn logging on or off for SL. So if it is missing in the logs, where would I be able to find this? O.o

Everything looks OK on POP's side.

I need a log from SL. You enable logs by enbling the debug, see bellow:

Spoiler

20220730002258_1.jpg

8 hours ago, Inte said:

Everything looks OK on POP's side.

I need a log from SL. You enable logs by enbling the debug, see bellow:

Reveal hidden contents

20220730002258_1.jpg

Thank you for the fast response and clear directions. Here are the new logs.

Also apologize if this gets double posted. Some posts don't seem to show on my side so resending.

Papyrus.0.log

On 7/31/2022 at 6:08 AM, Inte said:

Do you have the whole log and nothing but?

The one you posted ends right when things get interesting.  

Sorry, I closed the game basically moments after the animation swap happened to try and keep the logs as short as needed. To short as it turned out.

I let it run for a little now, and actually had another anomaly. Someone (Maul) initiating because of the character wearing restraints. Not noticing PoP was already busy apparently. Both him and a guard teleporting on top of my character as Madesi and her were mid-animation before he did so and only triggering after Madesi finished.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Maitso
On 8/1/2022 at 2:31 PM, Maitso said:

Sorry, I closed the game basically moments after the animation swap happened to try and keep the logs as short as needed.

So, the main problem is that the furniture dissapers during the animations?

If so, from your log I can see POP picked a Billyy's pillory animation; make sure you did not install the 'Invisible Furniture Pack'; or go in POP MCM 'Pillory' page and turn on the option 'Enable Static Pillories In Animations'.

On 8/1/2022 at 2:31 PM, Maitso said:

Someone (Maul) initiating because of the character wearing restraints. Not noticing PoP was already busy apparently.

In POP MCM 'Pillory' page what is the option 'Time Between Events' set to? 

10 hours ago, Inte said:

So, the main problem is that the furniture dissapers during the animations?

If so, from your log I can see POP picked a Billyy's pillory animation; make sure you did not install the 'Invisible Furniture Pack'; or go in POP MCM 'Pillory' page and turn on the option 'Enable Static Pillories In Animations'.

In POP MCM 'Pillory' page what is the option 'Time Between Events' set to? 

No, the problem is that it switches from a pillory specific animation to another specifically not pillory animation. The same happens for Xcross, and even the in-cell animations switch from an initial choice fitting with the keywords to one that does not.

The timer is currently set for halve an hour, but isn't PoP supposed to block other events from happening?

2 hours ago, Simolone said:

Ok after some research the problem come from my Fuz Ro D'oh version

If you have the same problem download 1.7 version (for special edition)

This is very good advice. If you are using SE or AE, the wrong version of Fuz Ro Doh for your game will cause POP arrests to get stuck.

Please be sure that you have the correct version of Fuz Ro Doh for your version of Skyrim SE versus AE.

Skyrim SE 1.5.97 requires Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7
Skyrim AE 1.6.353 requires Fuz Ro D'oh 2.1

If you go to the bottom of the Description page for Fuz Ro Doh on Nexusmods and click the Spoiler button, you will see the complete list of Fuz Ro Doh versions and their corresponding game versions:

2.1 - Update for runtime v1.6.353
2.0 - Update for runtime v1.6.342
1.7 - Update for runtime v1.5.97
1.6 - Update for runtime v1.5.80
1.5 - Update for runtime v1.5.73
1.4 - Update for runtime v1.5.62
1.3 - Update for runtime v1.5.53
1.2 - Update for runtime v1.5.50
1.1 - Update for runtime v1.5.39

Edited by Herowynne