On 5/15/2022 at 12:14 AM, AnonPika said:

So my save is absolutely fucked. I got arrested but the jailor wouldn't jail me (even after every possible fix I found here) so I tried to un-install then reinstall the mod but now "initialization is prohibited" because i'm "jailed" even though my sentence is complete and they can't free me without the mod.  Is there any way I can free myself with commands or configs? I have already tried super cleaning my save with save cleaners.

This, actually. I think this is what I'm experiencing.

On 5/14/2022 at 11:02 AM, Wubziz said:

Help, when arrested Jailer does nothing and I'm stuck bound at the place where the Jailer normally starts the conversation after PC was taken into custody.

I'm on LE, using version "xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.32.0 LE".

ALL "Required Mods" are installed.

When trying to unstuck Jailer, teleport Jailer to PC or other things listed under "Debug" the jailer walks away as if I'm not there waiting.

Also in the whole procedure I see no text (subtitles) about stuff happening in any way.

Please help!

This is closer actually.

On 5/15/2022 at 2:14 AM, AnonPika said:

So my save is absolutely fucked. I got arrested but the jailor wouldn't jail me (even after every possible fix I found here) so I tried to un-install then reinstall the mod but now "initialization is prohibited" because i'm "jailed" even though my sentence is complete and they can't free me without the mod.  Is there any way I can free myself with commands or configs? I have already tried super cleaning my save with save cleaners.

It's a bit complicated, but if you still need this or for posterity, here it is,

1. In SUM's MCM go to the actor page and select your PC. (My PC is Xion)

Spoiler

20220515131832_1.jpg

2. Then go to the 'StorageUtil' page and under the 'Select Container' choose 'Selected Actor'.

Spoiler

20220515131900_1.jpg

3. Scroll down to 'StorageUtil Values' and under 'Value Type' choose 'IntValue".

Spoiler

20220515131914_1.jpg

4.Scroll further down to find 'xpoPCArested, xpoPCArrestStart and xpoPCinJail' and make sure they are set to 0 (zero). If not, select them and then set their value above in 'Save' to 0. 

Spoiler

20220515131937_1.jpg

5. Done

On 5/17/2022 at 1:32 PM, rasyas10000 said:

Having a frustrating issue that I've had every single time I've run POP on fresh setups and all sorts of things, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Basically, whenever a sex or punishment scene is supposed to play, the game either freezes up fully, giving me a "Punishment started at 0 seconds!" message, or I get that same message, then I get "<Character> had fun for (3-5) seconds!", but no actual animation plays and we just skip to the next event, be that taking me to a cell, etc.

I took a snap of the console log when it happened, but I can try to figure out how papyrus logging works if this isn't enough.

image.png.3de85bfe08b44d000a5c26f4cfb4c2f6.png

It looks like SL cannot add the actor correctly, make sure your SL installation is correct, and also reset your SL animation registry. 

Edited by Inte
On 4/30/2022 at 10:32 AM, GNoter said:

Hello.
I was arrested for a serious crime and was sent to vanilla prison.
I tried to arrest manually from MCM debugging but I got the message "Not a viable captor!No children!
Of course I am not playing with a child character. The other SexLabMods are running fine.
What could be the cause?

I will improve the manual arrest for the next version.

Greetings,

I quite enjoyed your mod. Once I got if running, I considered a permanent part of my load order.

that being said....?  (unwanted suggestions incoming)

1. move the default bondage animation away from zaz a to a slal pack. I still get bad misalignment/static errors. A lot posts deal with these not firing.

2. windhelm dungeon is an interesting wip but guiding stuck jailor/guards gets old quick.

3. put a mod like "get over here" or any mod like as a soft or recommended  requirement.

some time the AI pathing is so bad. the guards lead you away from your destination or gets stuck.(doorways, objects, nothing)  being able teleport the npc or youself can really ease the experiance.

4. guard dogs, that's not in the mod, is it?

5. lights.... more, It's a dungeon, I know but it might as well fade to black if you can't see anything..

6. false bounties..."hey we know the bounty's a fake, but you pissed off wrong guy and they have the coin to make it real, sorry"

Anyway, like I said, I enjoy your mod and use it with [master of disguise} look forward to what you do next.

cheers!

49 minutes ago, Joe_Oni said:

1. move the default bondage animation away from zaz a to a slal pack. I still get bad misalignment/static errors. A lot posts deal with these not firing.

These should be available by tag. Just disable all non tag animations.

54 minutes ago, Joe_Oni said:

2. windhelm dungeon is an interesting wip but guiding stuck jailor/guards gets old quick.

3. put a mod like "get over here" or any mod like as a soft or recommended  requirement.

some time the AI pathing is so bad. the guards lead you away from your destination or gets stuck.(doorways, objects, nothing)  being able teleport the npc or youself can really ease the experiance.

1. Open console.
  2. Select your captor.
  3. Type TC.
  4. Close console.
  5. You can now take control of your captor. Guide him/her closer the the destination.
  6. Type TC again to release control. 
54 minutes ago, Joe_Oni said:

5. lights.... more, It's a dungeon, I know but it might as well fade to black if you can't see anything..

Want more lights? Where exactly?

55 minutes ago, Joe_Oni said:

6. false bounties..."hey we know the bounty's a fake, but you pissed off wrong guy and they have the coin to make it real, sorry"

There is already a feature that adds a random bounty in a random hold. All configurable in the MCM. 

1 hour ago, Inte said:

These should be available by tag. Just disable all non tag animations.

1. Open console.
  2. Select your captor.
  3. Type TC.
  4. Close console.
  5. You can now take control of your captor. Guide him/her closer the the destination.
  6. Type TC again to release control. 

Want more lights? Where exactly?

There is already a feature that adds a random bounty in a random hold. All configurable in the MCM. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get over here has the advantage of 2 hotkeys (select) (move to) Just a suggestion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't remember exactly. It wasn't regular jail. No beds, some wooden horses (i Think) and a bound prisoner. It was very dark in my game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I remember seeing the random bounties...I took a break from skyrim I while back so I'm a little hazy of details.

BTW I liked the cell in the inn...dawnstar? I think. A little crowded and some of the zaz anim didn't fire right, but clever

thanks again

21 hours ago, Caladian said:

For the SE version it doesn't recognize the fact that DD combined all of the different DDs into one and thinks I don't have DDe.  W/o going back versions of DD, any fix for this?

POP on SE works okay with DD for SE and with DDE for SE. I have tested that.

Please provide a screenshot of the MCM > Prison Overhaul > System page.

Edited by Herowynne

Hi, the mod has been working pretty spotty for me and I can't quite tell what's causing it. It kind of feels like something is stopping the scripts from working at certain points in time. I can get arrested just fine, but the problem starts with the punishments.

With the pillory nothing ever happens, no events or anything, and there seems to be about a 50/50 chance I get taken back out again or I might be stuck forever unable to do anything.

When starting and ending sex scenes, POP seems to just stop working, leaving me just as stuck as in the pillory, the last line the NPC said being on the screen endlessly.

I seem to be able to kick POP out of being stuck sometimes by messing with the "Teleport to.." debug options, loading out and back into the area, or by waiting for an hour, but POP will often just hang again on the next thing it needs to do. I managed to get through a short sentence but I had to mess around at every step and I ended up just using the wait function until the sentence was over.

Does anyone know what might be causing this behavior?

hello, the mod is great and will definitely be better than the original prison, but I had one problem:

when the pillory event turns on, the jail master comes to me and takes me to the object, then nothing happens.
the problem is solved only if you wait until the release and the guard will let you go.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Or does anyone know how to solve this problem?

(sorry for my english, everything was translated by google)

7 hours ago, 1337228 said:

when the pillory event turns on, the jail master comes to me and takes me to the object, then nothing happens.

It sounds like the pillory animation is not available in your game.

Are you using the latest version of Zaz? You want to use Zap 8.0+

Did you run FNIS after installing Zaz?

21 hours ago, 1337228 said:

the problem is solved only if you wait until the release and the guard will let you go.

13 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Having the same issue. Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried running it with only this mod and its requirements and it still persists. I've also installed Zap 8.0+ (and run FNIS before launching every time I changed anything). There's also no crowd gathering when I have the crowd option on (I've tested with both on and off because the options said something about turning it off if no events are happening), so it feels like something isn't firing before punishments can even start happening.

I can manage to get pillory animations to start through the testing functions in the Zap MCM menu, so I feel like that  part is working well enough.

14 hours ago, Herowynne said:

zaz pack 8.0 installed
FNIS Behavior XXL has been updated,
Moreover, with the sexlab defeat mod the pillory animations work fine

51 minutes ago, 1337228 said:

zaz pack 8.0 installed
FNIS Behavior XXL has been updated,
Moreover, with the sexlab defeat mod the pillory animations work fine

the entire DD is also installed, 
and so is the skyrim mod utility.
And all requirements are also met

6 hours ago, Inte said:

Make sure its a major crimes arrest. Almost no punishments happen for minor crimes.  

Oh is that intended behavior? I was indeed testing with minor crimes. I seem to remember stuff always happening if you're taken to the pillory in older versions from years ago, so I just assumed it was supposed to now.

unfortunately i always get  CTDs while being arrested...i have all the required mods except address library (needed by PapyrusUtil) since there doesn't seem to be an oldrim version. any possible fix?

edit: 

turns out my unpatched uie was the problem. finally got the mod to work, that until it was punishment time…zaz animations wouldn’t load, as in the characters would just stay idle (sounds and effects would normally play) and 90% of the time the game would crash once the animation ended.  the problem really seems to be zap as simple slavery crashed too…i use nemesis and not fnis, so that may be why? if anyone has a suggestion i’d really appreciate it

Edited by dumbcloud

spent for night to find out why Prison Overhaul Patched arrest freeze
because Fuz Ro D'oh author put the version no. in readme document,
we all assume that 2.1 is the latest version for se... i think POP should put
an alert message on description.

the match version should be

SKyrim SE 1.5.97 ==>> Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7
Skyrim AE  ==>> Fuz Ro D'oh 2.0 or 2.1

Sorry if this has been suggested before, but would it be possible to add a choice for followers to not join in the cell? They move to their own cell if choosing against it. (obviously can just stand at jailer's office alternatively) As it does seem to limit the animations that can be picked when you're both in the same cell and all.

Also, I've only ran into this once, but is there a check for having follower not go to the same pillory(or similar)? As I ended up in the exact same spot with PC and Follower. Again, only happened once, rare occurance.

14 hours ago, chowsingsing3008 said:

spent for night to find out why Prison Overhaul Patched arrest freeze
because Fuz Ro D'oh author put the version no. in readme document,
we all assume that 2.1 is the latest version for se... i think POP should put
an alert message on description.

the match version should be

SKyrim SE 1.5.97 ==>> Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7
Skyrim AE  ==>> Fuz Ro D'oh 2.0 or 2.1

Yes, I completely agree, this is very important advice!

For anyone else experiencing a problem with POP not working for them, or appearing to freeze, or get stuck...

Please be sure that you have the correct version of Fuz Ro Doh for your version of Skyrim SE versus AE.

Skyrim SE 1.5.97 requires Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7
Skyrim AE 1.6.xxx requires Fuz Ro D'oh 2.1