23 hours ago, shiagwen said:

yes, but that mod never changed, so the call is still there. your pop version doesnt hear it anymore.

I have not changed that event for POP. How old is that mod? Perhaps it was calling the old PO? 

17 hours ago, Garagulu said:

yeah i can change values but they di not take effect, sum seem to work fine to me ( but i am not a modder)....some ideas for test it?

Is it for SE? 

All those values are controlled by SUM. 

17 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

I've been searching for a direct answer:

Is this version safe to install on SSE? I'm assuming it is, or do I have to run it through the conversion process manually?

Form 43 mods are never safe to install on SSE. There is a high chance of save getting corrupted, due to differences in form list.

Do I remember wrong, or did this mod already have SE conversion? I didn't have luck finding it, though I am currently suffering from annoying pains and my attention span isn't exactly great.

54 minutes ago, Morferous said:

Form 43 mods are never safe to install on SSE. There is a high chance of save getting corrupted, due to differences in form list.

Do I remember wrong, or did this mod already have SE conversion? I didn't have luck finding it, though I am currently suffering from annoying pains and my attention span isn't exactly great.

Sorry to hear that, and best wishes to feeling better soon hopefully.

I recently searched around for POP SE conversion, but a direct page has been taken down. comes up as an LL search error. Though I did see several users say that this mod could be installed on SSE......

I'm assuming if I just run the esp through the creation kit and save it to SSE format it could work, but I NEVER want to try that with any mods on LL, given how expansive or prone to bugs they can be.

Alright so I tried a manual conversion of POP thru the Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Installation went without a hitch. In game, I suffer from 2 problems:

(Keep in mind this is for SE)

MCM is blank. It shows up but there's no options. I followed the instructions in this thread from last year on how to get the MCM to show. Still no luck, it's in the list but there are no options.

Tried the workaround to kickstart it through S.U.M. Then I noticed "Form Lists" isn't a selectable option in my S.U.M installation on SE.

I don't believe either of these mods are going to play nice together in my load order.....but for the record, S.U.M seems to work as intended.

20 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Alright so I tried a manual conversion of POP thru the Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Installation went without a hitch. In game, I suffer from 2 problems:

(Keep in mind this is for SE)

MCM is blank. It shows up but there's no options. I followed the instructions in this thread from last year on how to get the MCM to show. Still no luck, it's in the list but there are no options.

Tried the workaround to kickstart it through S.U.M. Then I noticed "Form Lists" isn't a selectable option in my S.U.M installation on SE.

I don't believe either of these mods are going to play nice together in my load order.....but for the record, S.U.M seems to work as intended.

I also have the same thing for my own MCM menu. I

m going to try putting it at higher priority in the MO2 and see if that works.

On 8/31/2020 at 9:32 AM, Inte said:

Look who's still around. :classic_happy:

Still around.

Covid situation forced me to take another job. I am often 14 hours away from home. That has left me very little time to play. RL has claimed the few free days I had, so I have been in sidelines this year. Long days with lousy pay, but it is money to pay bills. I can't complain about it, when many of my friends are currently unemployed due to crisis. Situation doesn't get any better, until I can get back to my real job, which left me far more time to play games and work with other stuff.

I can hear my Skyrim character nagging me from the archive, demanding to get back and enjoy freedom of the plains and... end up being entertained by Whitrun guards for picking some wrong pocket on the way. ?

Nice to see that  you are all still here. I lurk around and reply when I can .

6 hours ago, Inte said:

I'll take a look, thanks for the bug report. 

Another small bug I noticed is that, if you disable the Hardcore option in MCM, and you are arrested, the Hardcore option is enabled again and greyed out during jail time. And even with Hardcore option enabled, I can still use Wait function.

17 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Another small bug I noticed is that, if you disable the Hardcore option in MCM, and you are arrested, the Hardcore option is enabled again and greyed out during jail time.

That is by design and it depends on your crimes. Violent crimes (murder, assault, etc.), will always switch hardcore option on. 

17 hours ago, NoJoker said:

And even with Hardcore option enabled, I can still use Wait function.

Not sure why that is for SE (I cannot test it in SE).

It works fine in LE. 

some minor stuff to report. not a big thing, so probably not worth fixing when its too much trouble to do so. 

- Solitude Cell: every other time the Jailer is in the way there, so it takes a long time until teleported into the cell. 

Suggestion: allow "free movement" like in the walking sequence to be able to speed things up without the need to go into MCM debug

- Pillory: the Jailer (and sometimes other NPCs) like to "walk" on top of the PC, standing on their back. WHile it looks funny it is kinda annoying. 
Dunno if this has to do with where the marker is or something, just wonder if it could be prevented somehow (maybe a marker next to the PC where the Jailer can walk to?)

7 hours ago, Inte said:

That is by design and it depends on your crimes. Violent crimes (murder, assault, etc.), will always switch hardcore option on. 

Not sure why that is for SE (I cannot test it in SE).

It works fine in LE. 

What is the point of even having that option if we can't turn it off/on on demand? Thought the reason it was there was an option for the user to disable or enable the hardcore option