On 8/11/2020 at 3:27 AM, drunken toad said:

Do you have any mods that change the interior of the Bee and Barb? If so, try disabling it. I had this problem too, and it was related to a mod called beggars brawl arena. Once I removed it the slaves were gone.

I do indeed have that mod installed. Lemme try uninstalling it, as I don't actually use it...

EDIT: It hasn't fixed the problem (i.e. removed the NPCs) but with it installed, I couldn't actually enter the tavern without the game crashing due to running out of memory. I suspect it is what has been spawning the NPCs, so I'm just going to remove them and see if any more spawn.

4 hours ago, DvPl said:

I do indeed have that mod installed. Lemme try uninstalling it, as I don't actually use it...

EDIT: It hasn't fixed the problem (i.e. removed the NPCs) but with it installed, I couldn't actually enter the tavern without the game crashing due to running out of memory. I suspect it is what has been spawning the NPCs, so I'm just going to remove them and see if any more spawn.

Did you fully uninstall it, or just deactivate the esp? And did you start a new game afterwards, or load an existing save to check. When I uninstalled it, I started a new game and the slaves were gone. If that doesn't work then there is probably some other mod interfering with Prison overhaul.

In regards to the crash, have you tried the mod crash fixes? If not I highly recommend you try it out. And don't know if you have enb installed or not, but properly configured enb memory settings can greatly improve performance and reduce crashing. If fps is a problem you can still use memory settings without graphics.

Just now, drunken toad said:

Did you fully uninstall it, or just deactivate the esp? And did you start a new game afterwards, or load an existing save to check. When I uninstalled it, I started a new game and the slaves were gone. If that doesn't work then there is probably some other mod interfering with Prison overhaul.

I uninstalled it and loaded an existing save (I'm 130 hours into this one and not eager to begin from sceatch). The slaves were still there, but as I said I was unable to even successfully enter the Bee and Barb with it installed due to a crash. The slaves were still there when I went in, but there were no more of them, and this glitch didn't appear until after I had added Arena to my modlist.

Don't mod mid-playthrough kids.

7 minutes ago, Garagulu said:

i am asling for some advices....the mod work weel but it took about 2 hours to finish a jail sentence, some tips for make it shorter?

you can adjust the timescale in MCM (General or Arrest or Prison, somewhere) 

The shorter the timescale the faster time will pass. 

If you set it to 60 all the time the jail sentence will take only 24 real minutes per Jail Day

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

you can adjust the timescale in MCM (General or Arrest or Prison, somewhere) 

The shorter the timescale the faster time will pass. 

If you set it to 60 all the time the jail sentence will take only 24 real minutes per Jail Day

Time scale is 60, so if i set time scale 40 it goes faster than 60? Or viceversa...

And for example the number of events/punishments it adjustable? Th:)

12 hours ago, Garagulu said:

i am asling for some advices....the mod work weel but it took about 2 hours to finish a jail sentence, some tips for make it shorter?

You can also look at the max no. of prison days MCM option. If you set that to say 1 then, you will only spend 1 day in jail regardless of the crime. 

On 8/14/2020 at 7:32 PM, Nymra said:

BUG Report (I reported earlier, but maybe was lost. @donttouchmethere I think you confirmed this in PM):

- POP MCM -> Extras -> Add/Remove XX Sex Tag    I "Tag" is not working.

I can write whatever tag I want and try to add or remove it to "General Sex" Pillory Sex" etc. etc. but it is never added. 

I had to modify the exported Profile JSON directly and only then could add or remove tags (they show up when i click "Show existing XXX tags")
Problem persists tho, no matter how I modify the JSON. 

Tested it while IN Prison and while OUT.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, donttouchmethere said:

POP v4.50

I added 3 different tags in that MCM field and they never got accepted ?

Thought it's a glitch on my setup and needed further testing (tested mainly while PC in POP already), but seems I'm not alone with that issue.

Tried also to add tags to that MCM field before POP arrest with the same result.

Didn't tried it with different setups.

Cannot duplicate this bug. All is fine in my game. 

Take a look at post No. 2 under 'Stuff for Players'/'To Add Tags to the POP Animation by Tags System' and make sure you followed the procedure correctly.  

11 hours ago, Inte said:

Cannot duplicate this bug. All is fine in my game. 

Take a look at post No. 2 under 'Stuff for Players'/'To Add Tags to the POP Animation by Tags System' and make sure you followed the procedure correctly.  

I read the description but now, no change. 

There is also no "Auto" Tag in any category.

I can, no matter how, not add or remove any tag from the existing ones via the MCM. 
Might this be a problem with a custom profile beeing used? Meaning I loaded my MCM settings via JSON?

Is there a debug for moving NPCs out of the cage? (they sometimes pop into the cage in the different locations)
Sorry if I am just unable to see it if it exists. 

Similar problem is the jailor going to sleep in some cells :P
I deleted the beds which fixed it "in a way" 

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

I can, no matter how, not add or remove any tag from the existing ones via the MCM. 

Have you a log? 

Might this be a problem with a custom profile beeing used? Meaning I loaded my MCM settings via JSON?

That would only affect the 'Auto' tag, but it will not affect the operation of the tag system. 

Is there a debug for moving NPCs out of the cage? (they sometimes pop into the cage in the different locations)
Sorry if I am just unable to see it if it exists. 

You can use SUM to teleport them to origin (CK placement position). 

Similar problem is the jailor going to sleep in some cells :P
I deleted the beds which fixed it "in a way" 

I did notice that too, it is an easy fix, however I kind of like the Jail Master sleeping so close, and yet I am not able to do anything about it (I play hardcore and I'm always fully bound in the cell). 

On 8/18/2020 at 4:51 AM, Inte said:

You can also look at the max no. of prison days MCM option. If you set that to say 1 then, you will only spend 1 day in jail regardless of the crime. 

time scale does not work, it does not change ( between 60 and 20 for example) the option is toggled but it does  not change from 10....is some mods maybe overwriting?

16 hours ago, Garagulu said:

time scale does not work, it does not change ( between 60 and 20 for example) the option is toggled but it does  not change from 10....is some mods maybe overwriting?

Can you change any values in the POP MCM?

Make sure SUM scripts are installed correctly. 

16 hours ago, gender65 said:

My follower was also arrested at Dawnstar ,stripped naked ,but when we were released,the follower was left naked, and his belongings were not returned to him.

That's not good. Was it a custom follower? The follower possessions are stored in the Jailer's Place. You can get them back from there.