On 10/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, zerozerosix said:

I have all the devices and the cursed loot. And whenever or wherever i get arrested the game ctds at some point. New game doesnt work either. Do pop and dcl conflict? 

I'm using both of them and it works for me. DCL even has an option for sending you to the PoP prison. Make sure you have enabled that and disabled the other options under crime or something similar. Other than that make sure you have run FNIS and that your settings for PoP arrest actually leads to something.

On 10/12/2020 at 10:12 AM, 2generic said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to get this mod compatible with SE?

I'm using it as it is and it works surprisingly well. The minor issues I'm having are probably caused by other mods, but you can convert the meshes and textures with CAO if you want to be on the safe side.

8 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I have DD Equip and I'm not getting a goodbye gift when I'm released, despite having the chance at 100%. Do you have to change something in the DD Equip menu?

you have to setup a DDe Outfit in the MCM first, save it with a name and then enter that name in the "good bye gift" field in the POP MCM 

On 10/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, zerozerosix said:

I have all the devices and the cursed loot. And whenever or wherever i get arrested the game ctds at some point. New game doesnt work either. Do pop and dcl conflict? 

I would not recommend using them both together. 
DCL in my eyes breaks the Crime Guards completly on which POP relies on. It can be done but I never got to a point that is healthy for my game. 
a CTD should not happen tho. 

"arrested" is a very general description tho. Would be relevant to know how that arrest took place. 

(for example when I have DCL and POP the guards never arrest me until I talk to them (or some other rare occasions). 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

I would not recommend using them both together. 
DCL in my eyes breaks the Crime Guards completly on which POP relies on. It can be done but I never got to a point that is healthy for my game. 
a CTD should not happen tho. 

"arrested" is a very general description tho. Would be relevant to know how that arrest took place. 

(for example when I have DCL and POP the guards never arrest me until I talk to them (or some other rare occasions). 

Could DCL make the guards in the prison stand still during whipping? Are they the crime guards you're referring to? DCL is essential for me though. Would choose it over a situational mod like PoP any day.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

Could DCL make the guards in the prison stand still during whipping? Are they the crime guards you're referring to? DCL is essential for me though. Would choose it over a situational mod like PoP any day.

I have the whipping problem too even with DCL uninstalled. It started to pop up some time ago unrelated to DCL. 

I was also forced to choose between DCL and POP but in the end decided for POP because it does more for me. DCL can be partially replaced by deviously enchanted chests. And the DCL prison has cool features but is sadly restricting Sex animations to only DD ones which makes all the advantages go away :(

So in short: if POP is already running, DCL should be 100% compatible. Its just when it comes to getting arrested by guards that DCL is interfering (for me it basically disables guards and I have no idea why this is that way because it also hampers DCL itself, but well...)

1. DCL somehow prevents guards from actively chasing and arresting the PC (I had to activly help the guards arresting me by talking to them). 
2. when arresting the PC DCL is interfering with its dialogue still which can lead to (for me) roughly 66% chance to not be sent to prison (even with POP at 100%) because the guards choose to force the payment from you or just put devices on your or something different. 

I thought about circumventing that with Sexlab Adventures civilian Rape feature that would allow guards to stalk and arrest the PC on sight. But I need that mod for other things... :(

Ok I stop now or I will become sad 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I have the whipping problem too even with DCL uninstalled. It started to pop up some time ago unrelated to DCL. 

I was also forced to choose between DCL and POP but in the end decided for POP because it does more for me. DCL can be partially replaced by deviously enchanted chests. And the DCL prison has cool features but is sadly restricting Sex animations to only DD ones which makes all the advantages go away :(

So in short: if POP is already running, DCL should be 100% compatible. Its just when it comes to getting arrested by guards that DCL is interfering (for me it basically disables guards and I have no idea why this is that way because it also hampers DCL itself, but well...)

1. DCL somehow prevents guards from actively chasing and arresting the PC (I had to activly help the guards arresting me by talking to them). 
2. when arresting the PC DCL is interfering with its dialogue still which can lead to (for me) roughly 66% chance to not be sent to prison (even with POP at 100%) because the guards choose to force the payment from you or just put devices on your or something different. 

I thought about circumventing that with Sexlab Adventures civilian Rape feature that would allow guards to stalk and arrest the PC on sight. But I need that mod for other things... :(

Ok I stop now or I will become sad 

I recognize everything you describe here but I didn't know DCL was responsible for that. It's very annoying that guards just ignore you when you have a bounty of 1000 or more on your head, but DCL is the only mod that can give me that bounty since I don't play a thief or a murderer. Sure, there is random bounty in PoP but who put it on you and why? I struggle with the lack of immersion. I'd also have to decide when and how often to apply it myself. There is too much player control in it for my taste.

With DCL, if the guards catch you in the act so to speak(even when raped) there is a chance that they send you to prison but it can lead to double dialogues if you're not careful and try to skip their lines. If you just wait it out like a good boy/girl you have better chances of not getting force greeted again with the vanilla arrest.

In the event that you get the bounty where there are no guards, like Riverwood for example, you can wait for the bounty collector to arrest you. That's exactly what happened to me, and there are no problems with their arrest in my experience. You can also increase the chance for bounty collectors with the mod Timing is Everything. So the mods are playable together but not optimal.

7 hours ago, saltshade said:

I recognize everything you describe here but I didn't know DCL was responsible for that. It's very annoying that guards just ignore you when you have a bounty of 1000 or more on your head, but DCL is the only mod that can give me that bounty since I don't play a thief or a murderer. Sure, there is random bounty in PoP but who put it on you and why? I struggle with the lack of immersion. I'd also have to decide when and how often to apply it myself. There is too much player control in it for my taste.

With DCL, if the guards catch you in the act so to speak(even when raped) there is a chance that they send you to prison but it can lead to double dialogues if you're not careful and try to skip their lines. If you just wait it out like a good boy/girl you have better chances of not getting force greeted again with the vanilla arrest.

In the event that you get the bounty where there are no guards, like Riverwood for example, you can wait for the bounty collector to arrest you. That's exactly what happened to me, and there are no problems with their arrest in my experience. You can also increase the chance for bounty collectors with the mod Timing is Everything. So the mods are playable together but not optimal.

If you have POP BOunty Hunters activated they will catch you in the Dagonar Prison from DCL.... happened to me right at the first time. So POP is not DCL compatibl with BHs activated. 
I made a whole thread about it, SLS, POP and DCL are three of a kind that try to mess with the guards. Sadly Kimy did not even read that I guess or at least did not write anything. 
Monoman on the other hand seems to have altered his guard behaviour to no longer interfere with POP scenes. 

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

If you have POP BOunty Hunters activated they will catch you in the Dagonar Prison from DCL.... happened to me right at the first time. So POP is not DCL compatibl with BHs activated. 
I made a whole thread about it, SLS, POP and DCL are three of a kind that try to mess with the guards. Sadly Kimy did not even read that I guess or at least did not write anything. 
Monoman on the other hand seems to have altered his guard behaviour to no longer interfere with POP scenes. 

I've made a comment about it in the DCL thread. We'll see if she wakes up long enough to read it, but I'm not expecting any changes any time soon.

17 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

@saltshade, have you looked at Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim (FMEA)? Enchanting and alchemical failures can lead to arrest (in town), and you do those things anyway. I'm playing SE now, but iirc it works well w/ POP.

It looks interesting but wouldn't be compatible with all the mods I have in my setup. If there was a requiem patch for the alchemy I might try that part but I already have db enchanted chests and estrus for tentacle attacks.

3 minutes ago, wilson0693 said:

hey guys, stupid question but,

Im getting only mine work, cleaning job, etc. how do i get the parading, whipping etc as mentioned in the details tab.

also when my PC is arrested, it just automatically teleports to the prison. character is not paraded. what do i do?

Didn't think mine work and cleaning existed in this mod? - I think that's in DCL prison feature?

On 10/12/2020 at 10:12 AM, 2generic said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to get this mod compatible with SE?

I'm currently running version 360 of this mod (which is the last version that doesn't require Skyrim Utility Mod), and so far it seems to be working though I've just begun testing. The latest version of PoP gave me consistent CTD whenever I got arrested and reached the Dragonsreach Dungeon.

If you'd like to try it yourself do the following:

TLDR: Use version 360 of PoP and optimize the meshes.

Extended explanation:

1. Download Prison Overhaul Patched version 360.

2. Extract PoP from the zip to a folder (not into your game yet).

3. Download SSE NIF Optimizer

4. Open the .exe file from SSE NIF Optimizer.

5. Click Browse and select the folder where you extracted PoP to in Step 2.

6. Make sure Sub Directories and Head Parts Only is selected and leave everything else as it is.

7. Click Optimize. It shouldn't take very long to do, mine takes about half a second but it may vary.

8. When it says Ready! at the bottom again it's all done. If you want to double check you can look at the files in the meshes folder of PoP and Date Modified should have changed to the time you clicked Optimize.

9. Install the mod the way you prefer (either manually by dragging all the files and folders from the mod to your Data folder, or zip the files back up and install with a mod manager).

Again, I haven't tested it too much. The mod wasn't made for SE so there might still be bugs. Version 360 of the mod is however working a lot better for me on SE than the most recent.

I'm having an issue where the MCM gets stuck in hardcore mode. I keep the hardcore option unticked, but the box gets ticked automatically upon arrest. When I arrive at the cell, the guards leave a gag, collar, and cuffs on, despite them being disabled in settings (presumably because they can't be disabled in hardcore mode). Any idea how to fix this?

1 hour ago, thisisdovahbear said:

I'm having an issue where the MCM gets stuck in hardcore mode. I keep the hardcore option unticked, but the box gets ticked automatically upon arrest. When I arrive at the cell, the guards leave a gag, collar, and cuffs on, despite them being disabled in settings (presumably because they can't be disabled in hardcore mode). Any idea how to fix this?

What were your crimes? 4.41's patch notes say that violent crimes will automatically enable hardcore mode.

Ouch this mod is only for the LE version, it is hard to find on this forum why so excuse me for asking (searching SE does n't give me the answers for SE).

You probably heard this over and over again...

Is there a way to play this on SE? Or will there ever be a SE version?

Just converting a mod often ends in a buggy mess I don't know how to solve since I'm not a modder.

4 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

Ouch this mod is only for the LE version, it is hard to find on this forum why so excuse me for asking (searching SE does n't give me the answers for SE).

You probably heard this over and over again...

Is there a way to play this on SE? Or will there ever be a SE version?

Just converting a mod often ends in a buggy mess I don't know how to solve since I'm not a modder.

I made a little guide to converting it on the previous page in this thread (Here is a direct link to that post)

16 hours ago, Neydzz said:

I made a little guide to converting it on the previous page in this thread (Here is a direct link to that post)

Thanks for the guide, sadly it has other compatibility issues with other mods so I try it on Skyrim LE anyway

Made a clean install of Skyrim LE and it works but sadly very buggy, I will list the bugs after I can't find a bugfix in this thread.

Yes I followed the install instruction, and no there are no mods conflicting as far as I know (high poly head, unp body and hdt hair).

The worst bug being the one that the events go stuck and will never move on (you just stand near your jailer and it will never continue), and more.