Thank you for your work on this mod through the past few years.

I'm having an issue with 450 in LE... if the arresting guard gets into a fight while walking the db to jail, the guard, after winning the fight just stands there. The pathing or ai seems to stop there. The db is still leashed to the guard, but the guard forgets where they were going(I have days like that:)

Is there a way to restart the guards ai? I tried resetting the ai package in SUM but no luck.

Everything else in POP seems to work ok in town, its just if the db gets arrested while in the wilderness, and the arresting guard goes aggro.

14 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

I'm having an issue with 450 in LE... if the arresting guard gets into a fight while walking the db to jail, the guard, after winning the fight just stands there. The pathing or ai seems to stop there. The db is still leashed to the guard, but the guard forgets where they were going(I have days like that:)

Is there a way to restart the guards ai? I tried resetting the ai package in SUM but no luck.

1. In the console select the guard and type TC and hit 'enter'.

2. Exit console. This will allow you to take control of the guard.

3. Walk him down the road some.

4. Repeat No. 1 to return to normal.

5. This should reset the guards AI package.  

13 hours ago, Inte said:

From your log, there are some broken scripts on your current save. Try to clean your save of POP or a new game. 

Ok, so when I start a new game, all of the actors are standing outside of the carts and the initial conversation plays out but no one goes anywhere. 

When I follow your steps to cleaning a save, SaveTool comes up with the exact same hits with each new save, so I'm not getting any progress there either. Any thoughts why that would be?

23 hours ago, Ryonassassin said:

I am new here, I just started downloaded this mod for my Skyrim SE, and all other required mods for this Prison Overhaul to work but it seem like I can run it the point getting captured, bound and then stuck at the part when giving into the Jailer.. Im not sure what to do next :/

You sure you got Fuz Ro D-Oh?

17 hours ago, Ryonassassin said:

yes I have it, it seem to work to the point where the Jailer said "you've done well" to the captor and then nothing else happen.

Never mind I managed to make it work now. Thanks 

This works for Special Edition? I wasn't sure at first because the mod page itself says it isn't compatible, but if it works I'd download it

1 hour ago, SR2552 said:

This works for Special Edition? I wasn't sure at first because the mod page itself says it isn't compatible, but if it works I'd download it

Im still testing it at the moment, the scripts seem to be ok except for the whipping scene, the animation went out of shape and froze right after a few hits.

vlcsnap-2020-08-10-02h21m35s574.png

vlcsnap-2020-08-10-13h17m34s526.png

I tried to replace the ugly skyrim basic cage with the better looking ZAP Cage. 

I was surprised how well it worked out. Needed to adjust the height a bit...
There are still some issues:

1. need test with the double cage (might require more adjusting of the zap nif
2. in small ares the cage blocks NPCs (and they stuck their heads in the cage floor :D
3. Havent tested the cage door yet. I just left the normal door in place without any issues. PC enters and leaves without problem

See screenshots :D
(btw: sometimes NPCs still "teleport" into the cage. Happened with the normal cage as well.) 

20200810092501_1.jpg

20200810092448_1.jpg

20200810091033_1.jpg

20200810090957_1.jpg

20200810090918_1.jpg

20200810090912_1.jpg

20200810090909_1.jpg

had some problems with the collision object, so I decided to go for a different approach and just added more bars to the existing cage, using ZAP resources.

You can try this already if you like, but works only for the small cage (only half of the big cage will be effected).

Plans:
- Improve Door
- Add Big Cage
- Improve Textures of the big cage bars (they look like 1980s...)

Installation:
Place anywhere, it overwrites the Skyrim basic cage, so no incompatibilites.
Should also affect SD+ Cages. 

20200810192205_1.jpg

20200810192149_1.jpg

Improved Cage_Version-0-1.7z

Okay, I am having an extremely strange glitch. zbf-labelled prisoners are being spawned in the Bee and Barb in Riften. I actually asked in the ZAZ thread when it first happened and only two NPCs spawned (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/146871-zaz-animation-pack-version-9-work-in-progress/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-3094686) but now I have rather a lot more! Any help you can provide would be appreciated, and if I can provide you with anything in the way of logs etc then please let me know.

As a quick edit: I tried unticking Prison Overhaul from my load order, then walking into the tavern (I had a save just beforehand.) The slaves are all gone, so I'm fairly sure it's the work of PO. Not sure of the exact cause beyond that. Hopefully a fix can be found as PO is one of my favourite mods.

20200811005843_1.jpg

5 hours ago, DvPl said:

Okay, I am having an extremely strange glitch. zbf-labelled prisoners are being spawned in the Bee and Barb in Riften. I actually asked in the ZAZ thread when it first happened and only two NPCs spawned (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/146871-zaz-animation-pack-version-9-work-in-progress/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-3094686) but now I have rather a lot more! Any help you can provide would be appreciated, and if I can provide you with anything in the way of logs etc then please let me know.

As a quick edit: I tried unticking Prison Overhaul from my load order, then walking into the tavern (I had a save just beforehand.) The slaves are all gone, so I'm fairly sure it's the work of PO. Not sure of the exact cause beyond that. Hopefully a fix can be found as PO is one of my favourite mods.

20200811005843_1.jpg

Do you have any mods that change the interior of the Bee and Barb? If so, try disabling it. I had this problem too, and it was related to a mod called beggars brawl arena. Once I removed it the slaves were gone.

On 8/9/2020 at 11:21 PM, Ryonassassin said:

Im still testing it at the moment, the scripts seem to be ok except for the whipping scene, the animation went out of shape and froze right after a few hits.

vlcsnap-2020-08-10-02h21m35s574.png

vlcsnap-2020-08-10-13h17m34s526.png

See if you can manually pose from SUM. 

On 8/10/2020 at 8:02 PM, DvPl said:

Okay, I am having an extremely strange glitch.

That is indeed strange and a bit funny. But no, POP does not place any slaves there, in fact POP does not even touch that location.

Open your current load order in TES5 and look at what is modding that cell. 

BUG Report (I reported earlier, but maybe was lost. @donttouchmethere I think you confirmed this in PM):

- POP MCM -> Extras -> Add/Remove XX Sex Tag    I "Tag" is not working.

I can write whatever tag I want and try to add or remove it to "General Sex" Pillory Sex" etc. etc. but it is never added. 

I had to modify the exported Profile JSON directly and only then could add or remove tags (they show up when i click "Show existing XXX tags")
Problem persists tho, no matter how I modify the JSON. 

Tested it while IN Prison and while OUT.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Tested it while IN Prison and while OUT.

POP v4.50

I added 3 different tags in that MCM field and they never got accepted ?

Thought it's a glitch on my setup and needed further testing (tested mainly while PC in POP already), but seems I'm not alone with that issue.

Tried also to add tags to that MCM field before POP arrest with the same result.

Didn't tried it with different setups.

On 8/13/2020 at 7:13 AM, Inte said:

That is indeed strange and a bit funny. But no, POP does not place any slaves there, in fact POP does not even touch that location.

Open your current load order in TES5 and look at what is modding that cell. 

How exactly do I do that? Did you mean TES5edit?

And as I said, unticking POP fixed it, though I'm not sure if it's necessarily the cause.