So, my Prison Overhaul Patched disappeared from my MCM, I have no idea why, but the functionality doesn't seem to work anymore either.

I'm running Skyrim Special Edition, so it's converted mod, but it used to work just fine and I don't think I've installed anything that should interfere since

Skyrim Utils still recognizes I have it, reporting Prison Overhaul Patched version 4.50.

I've tried running "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but doesn't seem to appear after it's done registering the menus either

Any ideas what could be the issue?

edit: for clarification: when a guard comes to whine about my huge debts to the hold, I can choose "I submit, take me to jail", but it doesn't trigger anything and then the guard just halts me again, same options, over and over again

Idk what's going but as much as I love this mod I can't get it working. None of the debugs work. I try to trigger an arrest through the menu, that doesn't work. I try to add bounty, and it doesn't work ( was up in a guards face talking to him nothing happened.). When I attack someone and get sent to jail in goes to vanilla prison.

Papyrus.0.log

On 7/25/2020 at 2:54 PM, Kaotik said:

So, my Prison Overhaul Patched disappeared from my MCM, I have no idea why, but the functionality doesn't seem to work anymore either.

I'm running Skyrim Special Edition, so it's converted mod, but it used to work just fine and I don't think I've installed anything that should interfere since

Skyrim Utils still recognizes I have it, reporting Prison Overhaul Patched version 4.50.

I've tried running "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but doesn't seem to appear after it's done registering the menus either

Any ideas what could be the issue?

edit: for clarification: when a guard comes to whine about my huge debts to the hold, I can choose "I submit, take me to jail", but it doesn't trigger anything and then the guard just halts me again, same options, over and over again

Update on this issue:

It was SexLabs Cumshot SE that interfered, it seems. After getting rid of it, new games have Prison Overhaul Patched in MCM like it should be.

However, I can't seem to get it to show up in my current game, I've tried running ReSaver to clean the save, too, with no luck.

Any ideas, or is it yet another 14 levels wasted?

On 7/27/2020 at 3:01 PM, Kaotik said:

Update on this issue:

It was SexLabs Cumshot SE that interfered, it seems. After getting rid of it, new games have Prison Overhaul Patched in MCM like it should be.

However, I can't seem to get it to show up in my current game, I've tried running ReSaver to clean the save, too, with no luck.

when POP disappears (or does not show up at all) it has been a bad Load Order in general or POP was at the wrong spot.
Did you try putting POP towards the end of the ESP Load Order?

Bug Report (at least I think...)

WINDHELM:

- After Arrest the Jailer Freezes after the line "Lets put you into ur cell" - none of the DEBUG Options work (See below)

- Teleporting to Cell puts me in some strange unfinished place with very bad lighting (forgot to take screenshot sorry), looks like a "WIP area.

- Telporting to Cell door puts me in a small cell that looks proper (cant tell if its the correct one because I never got arrested in Windhelm before)

- Teleporting to Jailer or vice versa does not work.

Anybody else?

Hmm, I just tried to find the correct way to set up an Item exclusion list for POP but... yeah, literally failed completly :D
I am no coder and I am honest I am not able to grasp the meaning of 80% of the stuff in SUM... 

Would it be possible to get a small tutorial on how to correctly select an item, put it in a list in SUM and then load that list in POP?
I basically just want to keep my wigs and stuff like piercings. 

Thank you so much! The exclusion is a great idea, just seems I am unable to understand how to use it, sorry. 

I am currently trying this mod with POP:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27759?tab=description

I set the timer to infinite (no auto idle) and use the idle hotkey to make the PC idle like an NPC in the Cell. 
Its quite fun to watch honestly :D
If this works reliably (end Idle when the guard says "Get down" with hotkey again (toggle)) it might be worthwhile to set more idle markers into the cells (leaning, sitting, etc). The PC is also using zap stuff by itself :) 

ok... with teleport I got into the cell in Windhelm. 

But to be honest it looks kinda of awkward. Its so big, too big IMO :)
The weird thing about it is the light. I deleted all the lights at the ceiling but the room is still lit like in direct sun :(

I just started with basic tutorials of CK level building, so I cant do shit yet. Really would be nice to see the cell beeing smaller or at least darker? 

Might be for me the contrast is even bigger since I am using ELFX for interiors too, making them really dark.

Maybe I can find a way to add that room to the mod, hmm. 

20200731041109_1.jpg

Another thing:

Would it be possible for both Cell and Cage scenarios to trigger 3P and 4P animations?
I m experimenting with Sexlab Add Actor, but the mod is not very reliable, can mess things up and I suspect it to cause Sexlab CTDs :(

So I wonder if it would be possible to have a slider for "more guards" in the cell and "more prisoners" in the cage? 

On 7/31/2020 at 4:13 AM, Nymra said:

I am currently trying this mod with POP:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27759?tab=description

I set the timer to infinite (no auto idle) and use the idle hotkey to make the PC idle like an NPC in the Cell. 
Its quite fun to watch honestly :D
If this works reliably (end Idle when the guard says "Get down" with hotkey again (toggle)) it might be worthwhile to set more idle markers into the cells (leaning, sitting, etc). The PC is also using zap stuff by itself :) 

ok... with teleport I got into the cell in Windhelm. 

The weird thing about it is the light. I deleted all the lights at the ceiling but the room is still lit like in direct sun :(

I just started with basic tutorials of CK level building, so I cant do shit yet. Really would be nice to see the cell beeing smaller or at least darker? 

Might be for me the contrast is even bigger since I am using ELFX for interiors too, making them really dark.

Maybe I can find a way to add that room to the mod, hmm. 

Spoiler

20200731041109_1.jpg

This is a very interesting idea with the "True Player Idling" mod, I'll definitely try it too ?:thumbsup:

It seems to me that the light source comes directly from the ceiling, maybe try to focus on this part?

Small Issue:

When in the pillory or a similar furniture outside POP resets my camera to "third person" again and again (not all the time, but after some time, maybe animation cycles, dont know.

This is a bit annoying (and POP is not the only mod who does this) and I never understood what the purpose is. I use freecam very often in scenes and this is just messing it up :D

so the question is:
- Why is there force third person camera at all?
- and can it be removed? 

On 7/27/2020 at 9:01 AM, Kaotik said:

Update on this issue:

Look here.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nymra said:

Bug Report (at least I think...)

WINDHELM:

- After Arrest the Jailer Freezes after the line "Lets put you into ur cell" - none of the DEBUG Options work (See below)

- Teleporting to Cell puts me in some strange unfinished place with very bad lighting (forgot to take screenshot sorry), looks like a "WIP area.

- Telporting to Cell door puts me in a small cell that looks proper (cant tell if its the correct one because I never got arrested in Windhelm before)

- Teleporting to Jailer or vice versa does not work.

Anybody else?

Depends,

1. If you can move around then your PC's AI package most likely stopped. Hit your SUM AI hot key and choose 'Force AI'. If no go then, it's a broken scene. Hit your SUM AI hotkey and choose 'Restart Scene'. 

2. If you cannot move around then, it's a navmesh issue.  

On 7/30/2020 at 4:26 PM, Nymra said:

Would it be possible to get a small tutorial on how to correctly select an item, put it in a list in SUM and then load that list in POP?
I basically just want to keep my wigs and stuff like piercings. 

Yes, look here. 

On 7/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, Nymra said:

It was a joke between @Punga and I. He/she said that the original Windhelm cell was too small. :classic_wink:

At that time @Punga, @Slorm and I were joking around that there should be more buckets in the cells too, started with Riften. :classic_happy:

On 7/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, Nymra said:

The lights you can see are just for looks, the actual light object you cannot see in game. 

Tho, you might be able to see them if you start your game with visible markers. Add this to your Skyrim.ini to try.

[Display]

bShowMarkers=1

Rergardless, I will add a light switch on the wall by the entrance that will turn off all lights there but one.  

On 7/31/2020 at 8:49 PM, Nymra said:

Would it be possible for both Cell and Cage scenarios to trigger 3P and 4P animations?

3P already triggers if you have a companion along. 

4P - not enough room and people.  

Just now, Inte said:

3P already triggers if you have a companion along. 

oh, have to try just now. 
At this point I had the bright idea to just bring along a male prisoner, haha. 

Just now, Inte said:

4P - not enough room and people.  

But hmm, the most cells and even whiterun would be big enough for 4P I think. and there is the jailer and at least 2 guards, so ppl should be available? 

2 hours ago, Dackson said:

I'm having an issue where anytime a scene plays (an arrest scene, or being turned over to the jailer if I turn off arrest scenes) the actors end up simply facing each other and not moving. I've tried various debugs and some of the suggestions I've found here and nothing has worked so far. Any ideas?

SexLabDebug.0.log 3.3 kB · 0 downloads

LE? If so you can try this, 

POP log would be more helpful. 

58 minutes ago, Nymra said:

When in the pillory or a similar furniture outside POP resets my camera to "third person" again and again (not all the time, but after some time, maybe animation cycles, dont know.

Never had that happen. Sounds like you are trying to move while your PC is locked in place.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Why is there force third person camera at all?

So you can see more of your PC instead of just her hands. :classic_wink:

20200730104847_1.jpg 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

- and can it be removed? 

Why would you want to? 

4 minutes ago, Inte said:

Never had that happen. Sounds like you are trying to move while your PC is locked in place.

So you can see more of your PC instead of just her hands. :classic_wink:

20200730104847_1.jpg 

Why would you want to? 

hmm, that is strange, 

I am in free camera (moving in free camera) and out of nowhere the free camera is reset. Sometimes it happens several times in a row. 

Naked Dungeons mod does the same (also uses ZAP furnitures) and I just removed the scripts parts there and never had issues with it since. 
Free camera is never interrupted and there are hotkeys for switching between first and third person.

Regarding ZAP Furnitures:
Most of the time the camera is stuck within the furniture anyway, so force third person usualy does not help there (an issue I will adress soon by removing collision from all furnitures so that PC, NPC and cameras can move freely :D

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

But hmm, the most cells and even whiterun would be big enough for 4P I think. and there is the jailer and at least 2 guards, so ppl should be available? 

Oh, for cells, yes there is definitely enough room there. :classic_happy:

I have not looked into 4P animations all that much as many players have complained about the scarcity of 3P animations let alone the 4P.   

6 minutes ago, Inte said:

Oh, for cells, yes there is definitely enough room there. :classic_happy:

I have not looked into 4P animations all that much as many players have complained about the scarcity of 3P animations let alone the 4P.   

must be old news (while I still read that alot from mod authors :P) . There are quite a few around if you get all the SLAL packs. At least enough to get some variety going even when only using the more aggressive ones. 
Interestingly enough due to Billyys work there are a whole damn lot of Creature group animations haha. 
And I am in the process of making alot more (while most of them will be in the bukakke area (my lego SLAL pack evolves around existing anims),
still not able to make animations myself.

But I thought about making some FFMM animations by just pairing 2P animations together. Of course with the intent of creating something nasty that way.