Hello, I am new to modding and I'm having some issues. 

The game crashes whenever an arrest is made. If I have the arrest scene enabled, the guard goes through the whole dialogue sequence and then we just stand there and nothing happens. If I disable the arrest scene, then after the dialogue the PC gets into the arrested position but before the restraints are put on the game crashes. 

I'm not sure where the logs are stored but if someone could let me know I can post it. 

Also, I've read through previous posts that are similar to my issue but have never been able to find a solution that worked for me. So sorry if this is a common issue or if I'm too stupid to get it

I crashed during an arrest scene and ever since, all my settings are ignored, even after loading an older save. They're correct in the MCM, and I even tried re-importing them, but still experienced literally the OPPOSITE of everything I had set.

I don't know why I have such bad luck with this mod... :( It has to be just me, yet even trying it with nothing but its requirements, it is barely functional for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. ? And I can't just turn it off, so I have to either NEVER get arrested, or restart a 175 hour game from the beginning....

I tried a manual reset, twice. The first time, it started using the imported settings, but any changes I had made after importing were ignored. After importing settings, I disabled follower arrest and set them to wait. Every setting worked except my followers were hooded and followed me to prison.

Then it crashed again. So I did another manual reset, and imported my settings again. This time, ALL my settings were ignored again.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:00 AM, shiagwen said:

So what can you do ?

common city gate guards are switched and have their routine, so they cannot used for dd stuff. placing a new city guard  outside which enables dinie intervention (getting rid of all dds) when leaving and using ddloading (getting a  saved dd outfit when enter the city).  of course that city guard is not really necessary to do that manually at the city gate.

I think there is already a mod doing something similar, no? 

On 6/15/2020 at 5:28 PM, atitagain4444 said:

Hello, I am new to modding and I'm having some issues. 

The game crashes whenever an arrest is made. If I have the arrest scene enabled, the guard goes through the whole dialogue sequence and then we just stand there and nothing happens. If I disable the arrest scene, then after the dialogue the PC gets into the arrested position but before the restraints are put on the game crashes. 

I'm not sure where the logs are stored but if someone could let me know I can post it. 

Also, I've read through previous posts that are similar to my issue but have never been able to find a solution that worked for me. So sorry if this is a common issue or if I'm too stupid to get it

Which Skyrim version? SE or LE?

Which restraints, POP or DDe?

Which ZAP version? 

7 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I tried a manual reset, twice. The first time, it started using the imported settings, but any changes I had made after importing were ignored. After importing settings, I disabled follower arrest and set them to wait. Every setting worked except my followers were hooded and followed me to prison.

If for LE, take a look in the POP MCM 'Status' page, make sure everything there is OK. 

POP only works for one follower at the time. Which follower are you using? POP has only been tested with vanilla and 3DNPC followers.

Other than the follower, what other settings are failing. 

7 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Then it crashed again.

Do you still crash if you have no followers at the time of the arrest?

6 hours ago, Inte said:

I think there is already a mod doing something similar, no? 

Looks like.  Never seen that before. i will test it. Thanks.

Actually i have a bigger problem with POP. It is overtaken by some other mod, no idea which one. Arrest goes directly in prison cell with vanilla content. Text of arrest comes from cursed loot.   CL crime is 100 % POP.

Another problem : very often some dds are not shown in the inventory and are not taken off by dde. i have to show inventory, look for worn bad id and and removeitem by console. annoying.

6 hours ago, Inte said:

If for LE, take a look in the POP MCM 'Status' page, make sure everything there is OK. 

POP only works for one follower at the time. Which follower are you using? POP has only been tested with vanilla and 3DNPC followers.

Other than the follower, what other settings are failing. 

Do you still crash if you have no followers at the time of the arrest?

Thank you SO much for the reply. The first time I crashed, I had told all my followers to wait in the Bannered Mare. Should I dismiss them completely instead? In this instance, I had Lucien, Kaidan, and Gelebor. Lucien was hooded and all three of them continued to follow unless I tell them to wait ahead of time, so that answers that question, lol.

However, it's not the only setting being ignored. I tried unchecking 'NPCs use arrest scene', but I don't EXACTLY know what it's supposed to do. I assumed it was supposed to skip the whole turning you around and cuffing you, having you lie on the ground, punishment, marching to prison sequence. But all of it still played out.

Crowd was disabled but people still taunted and whipped my PC, including her husband. Blindfold, gag, iron mask, and hood were all set to none, but she still got blindfolded and gagged. Prison outfit was set to naked, and she got the whole vanilla shebang. Whipping and Voyeurism were disabled, but they still happened... Its as if it's using default settings no matter what the MCM says. It also kept me in first person during the arrest scene, which it didn't do before.

Edit: Oh, also, everything in status said okay, at least after both resets it did. I clicked 'force manual reset' waited for the 'pop ready!’ message, waited 3 hours, and the status page said everything was fine.

I'm in clusterfuck wonderland ?

A few questions:

• What happens if the PC gets another bounty while in POP prison already?
    • from followers that didn't stop following and open cell doors
    • from random POP bounty
  • What happens if bounty hunters hunt the PC while in POP prison?
  • While in POP prison: is it possible to change sex tags in POP MCM during POP prison time?
    • I ask because I tried to change/add tags and it seems like the MCM tab with the changed tags gets stuck (changed Minor arrest tags, or to be more precise, I tried)
    • after that POP became really CTD happy (unplayable)
  • What POP MCM setting for tags define the SL animations during the POP cage scene? (I get the 3p ones working, but the FF/MF ones only show the broken zaz animations with SL tools)

Something else is also odd. Followers don't stop following anymore after POP arrested, that worked well in older versions of POP.

My guess is either newer NFF versions don't let POP control those followers or Lupines NFF patch changes something that makes POP and DCL unable to set the followers to wait (not even sure if DCL even tries).

Solution so far: I set those followers to wait via NFF MCM

Maybe I have to move NFF higher in LO ?

things that make me happy during POP testing:

punishment scenes =D

piss puddles xD

heavy shiny bondage from DDe (need to try other outfits or modify them, that animationless DDe elbowbinder on the NPC hurts my feelings more than FIFA texture)

it never gets boring (either because it works or because clusterfuck)

So it's been a while Since I posted last time, but still having the same issue. No MCM in game. Ive completely removed all aspects of POP from my computer then redownloaded and installed, result is the same problem. >.<

edit:nvm figured the problem. Error caused due to SuM patch not being up to date

Test Result City Bondage :   Unplayable.  Because of cell tracking the horse moves on the spot at every new cell. for 2-4 seconds. Beneath this you have to care at a spot where you can craft. Bondage happens not at the gate but at the first cell that counts to the vitxy, which is mostly far outside.

Hey Inte do you remeber how I've asked about the zbf slaves in the Bee and Barb before? Well, I think I figured out why they are showing up. I believe it was the beggar brawl arena mod making them show up in my game and cause a missing table with a floating candle. After I removed it from my load order and started a new game they disappeared (good riddance lol, I don't know why it bothered me so much). But I'm still curious, are they supposed to be there? I'm not positive if it's zaz or pop putting them there, I ask here because the console says they are from pop. Please, I need to know?

I have long loved your work, however I am running into an issue after updating to 4.5.  The system refuses to recognize any follower (vanilla or custom).  I have tried uninstalling and putting in an older version, using the reset, and I have tried to see if SUM could have a follower manually added to the "follower" faction (if one exists) but I can't seem to get it to recognize.  Is there a solution you could suggest?  Thank you.

So I noticed that the sex scenes triggered by this mod only use the animations from either ZAZ pack or this mod itself.

And if I use Sexlab Tools mod to select other animations, there will be nothing to select except the currently playing animation.

The animation-swapping hot key of Sexlab can't do the trick as well.

It shouldn't be a tags problem, because I have so many other similar kind of animations that have the tags needed.

Are these intended? Can I change it?

16 hours ago, TKfuckbad said:

So I noticed that the sex scenes triggered by this mod only use the animations from either ZAZ pack or this mod itself.

And if I use Sexlab Tools mod to select other animations, there will be nothing to select except the currently playing animation.

The animation-swapping hot key of Sexlab can't do the trick as well.

It shouldn't be a tags problem, because I have so many other similar kind of animations that have the tags needed.

Are these intended? Can I change it?

Yes you can change it. Go into zaz mcm and disable the option for override animaiton if needed, then pop will use the tags of your choice. 

On 6/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, drunken toad said:

Yes you can change it. Go into zaz mcm and disable the option for override animaiton if needed, then pop will use the tags of your choice. 

Sorry but can you tell me where that option for override animaiton is?

I can't find it...

Hi all, I have an issue with the installation triggering after loading a fresh clean savegame.

I have a couple of mods(~232) and in my old game everything worked okayish, but now I loaded a fresh new game in Whiterun and waited forever to get all the MCMs and animations and stuff to appear, but the POP install just won't trigger.

Sexlab for example finally started installing after a couple saves and reloads the second day I played.

The mod is enabled, and when I remove it, the game misses it on load.

I already tried re-installing but that didn't help.

Any ideas, or is the only solution to not enable everything at once when starting a fresh game?

Thanks for your insights and input.

Cheers!

8 hours ago, TKfuckbad said:

Sorry but can you tell me where that option for override animaiton is?

I can't find it...

It's in the zaz animation pack mcm, under the sexlab tab. You also need to go into pop mcm and disable the punishments zap doggy, zap missonary, zap skull fuck. If you don't want to see any zap animations that is.

Here is a previous post I made that may help you.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:22 AM, drunken toad said:

You have to disable the cell punishments in the mcm, doggy, missionary, and skullfuck. Then you have to enable the punish by tags option. From there you go into the sexlab animations menu and see what anims are available. The tags should be listed under the animations. If there are certain animation you like, see if they have a common tag. Add the tag to the prison overhaul mcm extras page under general sex tags. For example, I simply add aggressive as the tag and suppress the oral tag. Also, when you set aggressive anims via the sexlab animation selection. It will either add or remove an aggressive tag from a chosen animation. So say I like a certain animation and think it should be set to aggressive, I would select it to be considered aggressive and then it would appear in the prison overhaul animation selection. For example, I do this with leito doggystyle because I like the 3rd and 4th stages of that animation.

You may also need to go into the zaz animation pack mcm and uncheck the option for override animation if needed.

3 hours ago, gr4ssi said:

Hi all, I have an issue with the installation triggering after loading a fresh clean savegame.

I have a couple of mods(~232) and in my old game everything worked okayish, but now I loaded a fresh new game in Whiterun and waited forever to get all the MCMs and animations and stuff to appear, but the POP install just won't trigger.

Sexlab for example finally started installing after a couple saves and reloads the second day I played.

The mod is enabled, and when I remove it, the game misses it on load.

I already tried re-installing but that didn't help.

Any ideas, or is the only solution to not enable everything at once when starting a fresh game?

Thanks for your insights and input.

Cheers!

This should be posted in the technical support section, doesn't sound like a pop issue to me. That being said, all mcm tabs should be available in the alternate start cell. After you start a new game wait for all messages in the top left of your screen to stop. When it finishes, save and reload (sexlab should auto install on first reload). If any of the mcm tabs aren't available then something is wrong on your end and you may need to consider starting from scratch (depending on what mod manager you use).

"is the only solution to not enable everything at once when starting a fresh game?" What ever mods you are going to use for a for a play through should all be installed and enabled before starting a new game". Don't add or remove mods mid play through or you're asking for problems. I have about 30 mods that add mcm tabs and they all load right away on a fresh start. 

On 6/30/2020 at 1:20 AM, drunken toad said:

It's in the zaz animation pack mcm, under the sexlab tab. You also need to go into pop mcm and disable the punishments zap doggy, zap missonary, zap skull fuck. If you don't want to see any zap animations that is.

Here is a previous post I made that may help you.

Thank you!?