A year ago I used the version for Special Edition and it was a favored mod. Since then I moved on to Fallout and ugh...nvm that! So, back to Skyrim for another play thru.

But times have changed and the SE version of this is gone :(

Still, a few have suggested this can work on SE so last night I installed it. No CTDs. I got arrested and led to the pillory, after that it was cage time. This is where I called it a night as mod confict buggered everything. Some aroused dogs decided to join and there I was in the cage with the prisoner and two dogs and that just mucked everything up.

So this morning tried again...no dice.  Everything appears functional but something was off. I was led into the cell and the jailer decides it's time for some punishment but at the same time I am to be led out to ...some activity...don't know which...cage...pillory, who knows. Because it doesn't happen. Since punishment started Sexlab is activated to start a scene but the participants wander off to start the leashing thru the prison back to the outdoors. So now there is a fight between POP and Sexlab.

Kept trying...eventually made it outside for a Parade. Went well at first but then I don't know what happened. The jailer stripped and we go into a scene. This altered things and the citizens whipping me got flagged as hostile and the guards went to town on them.

Tried again...and again...and again. Just won't work. On arrest guards get stuck trying to walk thru a castle door. Again with the Jailer wanting to have some fun in the cell while also saying "Follow Me"

At one point I made it to the cage at the Inn in Solitude..only for one sex scene to play out. After that he just stands there mute like a mindless character in a computer game with no direction being given to him.

I so enjoyed this the last time I played and it was the only Prison mod that worked. Now, none of them work :(

I can't spend hours of my time loading saves and trying to get thru even an hour of prison time much less a day!

On 6/19/2020 at 8:19 AM, shiagwen said:

Actually i have a bigger problem with POP. It is overtaken by some other mod, no idea which one. Arrest goes directly in prison cell with vanilla content. Text of arrest comes from cursed loot.   CL crime is 100 % POP.

DCL works fine for me. 

DFWS sometimes breaks the POP arrest scene after the 'fun' part, but POP usually recovers by automatically restarting the arrest. 

On 6/19/2020 at 8:19 AM, shiagwen said:

Another problem : very often some dds are not shown in the inventory and are not taken off by dde. i have to show inventory, look for worn bad id and and removeitem by console. annoying.

This is a known issue for corsets. 

On 6/19/2020 at 8:40 AM, ShenGo said:

Thank you SO much for the reply. The first time I crashed, I had told all my followers to wait in the Bannered Mare. Should I dismiss them completely instead? In this instance, I had Lucien, Kaidan, and Gelebor. Lucien was hooded and all three of them continued to follow unless I tell them to wait ahead of time, so that answers that question, lol.

I'll add support for multiple followers in the next version. I'm thinking that the closest valid follower will get arrested with the PC and the rest (up to 6) will wait in place. 

I cannot duplicate your MCM settings being ignored. I would need a log with POP logging set to 'debug'.  

On 6/19/2020 at 8:16 PM, donttouchmethere said:

from followers that didn't stop following and open cell doors

Not sure as I never ran into that issue before. It's not coded or addressed in any way in POP. If they open your cell door the sentence will end and you will considered an escaped prisoner with all the benefits that provides.

from random POP bounty

That bounty gets stored so it will not interfere with the current sentence and applied on release. 

What happens if bounty hunters hunt the PC while in POP prison?

It doesn't. While in prison the bounty quest is terminated. This shows up in the MCM as 'The BH is celebrating your arrest'.

While in POP prison: is it possible to change sex tags in POP MCM during POP prison time?

Which sex tags? Cage 'partner'? Jail Master?

What POP MCM setting for tags define the SL animations during the POP cage scene? (I get the 3p ones working, but the FF/MF ones only show the broken zaz animations with SL tools)

Tags only work for 'Tag punishment' and are the POP general tags. 

Something else is also odd. Followers don't stop following anymore after POP arrested, that worked well in older versions of POP.

It shouldn't have worked in older versions as multiple followers was never implemented, but it will be implemented in the next POP. 

piss puddles xD

:classic_blush:

that animationless DDe elbowbinder on the NPC hurts my feelings more than FIFA texture)

What animationless elbowbinder? 

On 6/25/2020 at 10:31 PM, drunken toad said:

Hey Inte do you remeber how I've asked about the zbf slaves in the Bee and Barb before? Well, I think I figured out why they are showing up. I believe it was the beggar brawl arena mod making them show up in my game and cause a missing table with a floating candle. After I removed it from my load order and started a new game they disappeared (good riddance lol, I don't know why it bothered me so much). But I'm still curious, are they supposed to be there? I'm not positive if it's zaz or pop putting them there, I ask here because the console says they are from pop. Please, I need to know?

POP does not do anything in Bee & Barb. 

Do you have a SS of the console?

On 6/26/2020 at 1:40 AM, drake329 said:

Is there a solution you could suggest?  Thank you.

The follower selection is very stringent. The next POP will make all followers that fail this selection process wait at the arrest location. 

Which follower were you using at the time? 

On 6/29/2020 at 1:14 PM, gr4ssi said:

Hi all, I have an issue with the installation triggering after loading a fresh clean savegame.

I have a couple of mods(~232) and in my old game everything worked okayish, but now I loaded a fresh new game in Whiterun and waited forever to get all the MCMs and animations and stuff to appear, but the POP install just won't trigger.

Sexlab for example finally started installing after a couple saves and reloads the second day I played.

The mod is enabled, and when I remove it, the game misses it on load.

I already tried re-installing but that didn't help.

Any ideas, or is the only solution to not enable everything at once when starting a fresh game?

Thanks for your insights and input.

Cheers!

Make sure SUM and POP are the latest versions. Also try installing SUM first, then POP. 

On 7/2/2020 at 12:56 PM, Tron91 said:

@Inte

Morthal Guard House Door Ref needs to comply with the Unofficial Skyrim Patch which adds the MorthalGuardHouseKey as the key to the door. All the guards spam at the door as they can't continue the sandboxing package.

POP does not need to modify that door, must be a dirty edit in POP. :classic_blush:

I'll take a look and patch it for the next POP. 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:35 AM, shiagwen said:

4.41  mcm option to select cell whipping poses

how does this work ? never seen this option in mcm.

You can enter a single ZAP pose name, or a poses list name. You can edit those lists in SUM or in SUM's .json files.   

On 7/5/2020 at 12:50 PM, Malphias said:

I can't spend hours of my time loading saves and trying to get thru even an hour of prison time much less a day!

Sorry about that, but SE is not supported, atm. 

6 hours ago, Inte said:

Sorry about that, but SE is not supported, atm. 

Booo :(

Not a chance to ever give that Nomkaz person another chance? Or at least release his last SE conversion?

I understand that You're strictly against any kind of monetization of mods but, from what I've seen, all that Nomkaz did was creating a patreon site when one can support him. It's not like it's obligatory or there are any paywalls for anything. And big modders like Kimy did something like that before him/her.

Besides why not renegotiate the terms? After all, he/she did what was a proper thing to do which was immediately removing the conversion from LL when he/she was asked

8 hours ago, Inte said:

I'll add support for multiple followers in the next version. I'm thinking that the closest valid follower will get arrested with the PC and the rest (up to 6) will wait in place. 

I cannot duplicate your MCM settings being ignored. I would need a log with POP logging set to 'debug'.  

I'll see if I can get one. I haven't played that save in a while, as I've since been running only test games to attempt to identify some crashing in certain towns. In those games, POP is disabled, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Inte said:

Which sex tags? Cage 'partner'? Jail Master?

Those are not sex tags ?

Maybe this is the right word: "sexlab animation tags"

10 hours ago, Inte said:

Tags only work for 'Tag punishment' and are the POP general tags. 

Will add more tags there then

10 hours ago, Inte said:

Not sure as I never ran into that issue before. It's not coded or addressed in any way in POP. If they open your cell door the sentence will end and you will considered an escaped prisoner with all the benefits that provides.

I think it's another mod that adds those. (looking at you SCBs ?, if only I could find out who set trespassing bounty in SCB MCM to max ?)

10 hours ago, Inte said:

That bounty gets stored so it will not interfere with the current sentence and applied on release. 

10 hours ago, Inte said:

It doesn't. While in prison the bounty quest is terminated. This shows up in the MCM as 'The BH is celebrating your arrest'.

Thanks, two probably clusterfuck inducing issues less!

98 more to go ?

10 hours ago, Inte said:

It shouldn't have worked in older versions as multiple followers was never implemented, but it will be implemented in the next POP. 

I must admit, I never had so many follower like in this game, so I never had issues with following followers in POP or DCL.

Now one gets POP processed, while the rest keeps following (same for DCL, only that they now all follow).

Workaround for me: before PC looses all control quickly set all followers to wait

I'm still not sure if it's because:

> NFF update

> more followers than ever (normally I have 2)

> DFC patch for NFF

> changed mod functions might force me to move POP and DCL below NFF/DFC in LO

5 hours ago, atetete said:

Booo :(

Not a chance to ever give that Nomkaz person another chance? Or at least release his last SE conversion?

I understand that You're strictly against any kind of monetization of mods but, from what I've seen, all that Nomkaz did was creating a patreon site when one can support him. It's not like it's obligatory or there are any paywalls for anything. And big modders like Kimy did something like that before him/her.

Besides why not renegotiate the terms? After all, he/she did what was a proper thing to do which was immediately removing the conversion from LL when he/she was asked

Really? I have his conversions all over my  mod list...never even noticed that he has a Patreon. Why was this one any different?

15 hours ago, Inte said:

POP does not do anything in Bee & Barb. 

Do you have a SS of the console?

No sorry, I deleted the beggar brawl arena mod once I figured out it was the reason the npc's/missing table and floating candle were showing up.

I just wanted to confirm that they were not supposed to be there so that I could know my pop install wasn't screwed up somehow. Thanks for clearing that up?

Such a bizarre issue though. 

32 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Really? I have his conversions all over my  mod list...never even noticed that he has a Patreon. Why was this one any different?

Seems like some of Nomkaz's mods have something like this. Some of them don't. Probably POP's conversion had this...  

image.png

27 minutes ago, atetete said:

Seems like some of Nomkaz's mods have something like this. Some of them don't. Probably POP's conversion had this...  

Yea, but the conversion is still hosted here in downloads. It's not for pay, that is just if anyone is willing to give him a donation for his efforts. No big deal, they do the same thing all the time at Nexus.

25 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Yea, but the conversion is still hosted here in downloads. It's not for pay, that is just if anyone is willing to give him a donation for his efforts. No big deal, they do the same thing all the time at Nexus.

You mean WAS hosted, right?

1 minute ago, atetete said:

You mean WAS hosted, right?

Actually...I'm not sure it isn't. Maybe I'm wrong, I can't remember now. But gathering together the mods for this play I scoured the web for Prison Overhaul and found an SE version using SUM 1.30 ...the version I used a year ago. But again, it was VERY DIFFICULT to find. In fact, I found a link to it in one of my very own messages from a year ago LOL, thru google. The search engine here didn't find it.

But I want the latest version so I am playing with this one. Yes, *sigh*, it DOES work on SE, people...I am not imagining it. There is no BSA to unpack and the form ID doesn't appear to be an issue. It's running in my game. The issues I noted above are not because of game versions but scripting on the part of the mod.  Such as when a punishment is triggered the mod should refrain from also triggering a 'daily' event such as Parade or Pillory until the punishment event has concluded.

I'm in prison right now, I've turned off the arousal mods so that they won't interfere in any of this mods events so I'm waiting to see what  happens. I haven't gotten out of the cell yet...enduring punishments from the guards every two hours...which by my count now places me in the cell for at least six game hours LOL