49 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

than it's time to check if POP works at all:

to check if it's only the scene that got stuck and not the whole POP try:

> POP MCM, debug, choose "skip player scene"

this should teleport you right to prison where the jailor takes over or continues with the next POP scene

> you could try to reset the AI via SUM

> if it happend during the transfer to prison after the arrest scene you could try and use "skip walk" to prison (in POP MCM), should teleport you to that jailor right away

if nothing happens after skip player scene or if the arrest scene is always borked, than you could create a papyrus log and post it for Inte to look into that issue

(best way for Inte to see where POP got stuck)

how do i make a papyrus log?

4 minutes ago, DredayAJO7 said:

how do i make a papyrus log?

here are some more informations about it:

but basicly you do this in skyrim.ini (the one you find in users/documents, edit with a text editor)

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.6

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 1.6

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 2000.0

iMinMemoryPageSize = 128

iMaxMemoryPageSize = 512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes = 76800

bEnableLogging = 0                 => 1

bEnableTrace = 0                      => 1

bLoadDebugInformation = 0    => 1

bEnableProfiling = 0

than a Papyrus.0.log  will be created that you can post here

don't forget to deactivate papyrus logging in skyrin.ini after your done, it can slow down the game a lot (or even cause CTD)

58 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

but basicly you do this in skyrim.ini (the one you find in users/documents, edit with a text editor)

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.6

iMinMemoryPageSize = 128

iMaxMemoryPageSize = 512

bEnableProfiling = 0

don't forget to deactivate papyrus logging in skyrin.ini after your done, it can slow down the game a lot (or even cause CTD)

Thank you so much, I hope he is able to find something with it.

On 1/31/2019 at 3:50 PM, Slorm said:

A question I've been meaning to ask out of pure curiosity. If I set the bounty routine running at say 2:15 pm game-time for say every 5 days with the BH's set for 24 hour delay. If on day five I get a bounty which triggers the BH's do they wait until 2:15 pm the following day before coming for me. I think the question I'm asking is what time in game does the bounty come into effect, is it the time I started the routine +5 days or something like midnight of the 5th night (hope that's clear)

POP will not update while jailed.

The random bounty just adds a random bounty every interval you set in the MCM.

Once your bounty for any hold goes over the BHs limit set in the MCM, the BH delay timer is triggered. When the delay timer expires, a set of conditions are checked. If the conditions are satisfied the hunt begins. Every time you change cells, another set of conditions are checked to see if the BH should teleport to you. 

So to answer your question, there is not a specific time that triggers the bounty. It all depends on when one of your bounties reaches the specified limit, and conditions.  

20 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Minor thing: Your mod's description doesn't describe anything.  If it is no longer a patch to another mod, and works on its own, then it needs a proper description.

Hmm, good point. But, when a mod is titled 'Prison Overhaul' I would never think it overhauls chickens. 

15 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I go invisible on the stairs in Solitude, and that's the only place so far where the prisoner in the cage is always in the wrong place. Solitude is just odd I guess?

Which stairs and cage? 

15 hours ago, Viskym said:

I was updating from 3.60 to 4.03. Got CTD whenever enters Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.

Switched back to 3.60, and it works fine. 

Tried to place POP esp at the bottom, still CTD.

Could anyone else confirm the bug?

edit: just tried 4.01. Works fine

Tried it, cannot duplicate it.

POP 4.03 works even on an uncleaned POP 3.60 save (I did it as a test only, NOT recommended as a playthrough).

I suggest you follow post No. 2 and clean your POP 3.60 save.  

14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.6

iMinMemoryPageSize = 128

iMaxMemoryPageSize = 512

bEnableProfiling = 0

I was going to say that you are using a old POP version, then I noticed that log is from September 2018. :classic_happy:

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Hmm, good point. But, when a mod is titled 'Prison Overhaul' I would never think it overhauls chickens. 

Fair enough, but if I said I had an "inn overhaul", "town overhaul", or "house overhaul", the average reader wouldn't think it involved most of the things this prison overhaul does.

This mod isn't really about prisons per se; it is about what the characters inside those prisons do and about replacing a fade-to-black mechanic with something involving gameplay.  Strictly, it is a "prison experience overhaul".

Regardless, still a very minor point.

1 hour ago, KelvinB said:

I couldn't seem to get POP activated in game.

2QSfx.png

2QSfy.png

Did I miss anything?

POP MCM does not seem to be appearing.

Thanks in advance!

Very strange, same exact thing happens to me when trying to use Vortex and POP, switching over to MO. Tired of Nexus and their BS.

5 hours ago, Inte said:

POP will not update while jailed.

The random bounty just adds a random bounty every interval you set in the MCM.

Once your bounty for any hold goes over the BHs limit set in the MCM, the BH delay timer is triggered. When the delay timer expires, a set of conditions are checked. If the conditions are satisfied the hunt begins. Every time you change cells, another set of conditions are checked to see if the BH should teleport to you. 

So to answer your question, there is not a specific time that triggers the bounty. It all depends on when one of your bounties reaches the specified limit, and conditions.  

Ahh, no sorry I've not made myself clear, I'm talking about the time of day the *bounty* is applied once the bounty routine is set running

Let me explain why I'm asking. I camp out a lot and using a RND bedroll I prefer the BH's not to turn up just as I'm waking as they'll sometime grab you before you can pick up the bedroll. It can also be messy as I use PAF and Bathing in Skyrim so don't want the BH's grabbing me while abluting.

So if I set the bounty routine running at 2pm for 5 days does that mean the bounty is applied at 2pm on the 5th day, which would mean the BH's would appear around 2pm on the following day?

Sorry if I'm being a bit dense here.

(On the Solitude issue I wasn't in jail at the time I was in that small back garden near to the Blue Palace, so it must be quite a busy area script wise)

9 hours ago, Inte said:

Which stairs and cage? 

The stairs and cage both in the Blue Palace. About halfway up the stairs on the right my PC goes invisible, and the prisoner is always waiting on the floor below the cage, then teleports in and out of the cage as scenes trigger. 

Hey so, I've reordered everything in my loot order to one that was recommended, reinstalled this completely and all, and I still can't get it to work, it won't even register in MCM.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore, I've got all the prerequisites, all my other mods work, I've regenerated FNIS, I really don't know what to do anymore.