On 1/16/2019 at 10:20 AM, shiagwen said:

Sexond idea :

Billy has made 8 yoke animations,

you could use them in the Parade if you give the pc the yoke at the berginning and have breaks during the whipping during this folk can fuck pc with the yoke

You can make your own outfit in DDe that has an yoke, and have the POP parade scene use it. POP will detect if you are wearing a yoke and animate accordingly. Well ... except if the yoke is from DD 4, then POP cannot detect it because Kimy removed the required keywords. 

7 hours ago, Inte said:

You can make your own outfit in DDe that has an yoke, and have the POP parade scene use it. POP will detect if you are wearing a yoke and animate accordingly. Well ... except if the yoke is from DD 4, then POP cannot detect it because Kimy removed the required keywords. 

The Point is here, that the whipping Parade gets breaks in which sl fucking appears. is this actual possible ?

Feature Suggestions:

The Giving Up button leads to a random bounty in any hold, any Capturer is Viable, for Bandits, they simply say something like "Hey im gonna pay off my bounty with the Pc"

Fort Prisons as Prison locations with own Crimefactions

Zaz Furnitures in the Cells you are forced to use during Cell time, Configurable through Mcm

Some sort of Autodefeat event

Keep up the great work

Guest AthenaESIV

First off, Inte thanks for your awesome mods!

So ok... there has always been a lot about this mod I really like...It has a ton of appeal, but I am not too big a fan of the sitting in a cell thing and marching back and forth repeatedly (the running option is awesome, but the walk is so much hotter, lol... I just don't like when the walk lasts for like 10+minutes and you have all sort of loadscreens). Basically I know if I get caught up with this mod it will be like a 20-30min + delay, so it is a deterent to ever chancing breaking the law, rather than simply making it intesting and appealing.

My question is... is there a setup in the MCM I can do with this mod that basically would remove the prison cell almost entirely? Like, arrested, stripped paraded to dungeon, processed, paraded to front gate, and released?

I am trying different things with the mod, but just wondering if anyone found a setup they like that doesn't have a lot of down time or load screens... Just some exploitation, possible public sex depending on the crime, and then released so you can get back to playing.

Ideally a lite SL prison mod would be amazing, maybe not feature rich like this, but just sex punishment for breaking the law that aims to get out of the system asap. I just have a feeling it is possible with this mod as is if I setup the MCM properly (all except the no load screens part, unfortunately... But I will take what I can get, lol)

Anyway, this is still def the #1 sl prison mod imo by far, thanks for what you do!

15 minutes ago, hackdot said:

my bad i googled it and didn't see it also don't see it in required mods ?

It's a bit hidden in the update logs:

Warning .::. New requirement added.  SUM  is now required. 

guess it's because it's new and older POP version don't support it but are still aviable

EDIT: well I just proved that I can't read too ?

• Required Mods (this mod will not work without these and their dependencies)
Dawnguard
Dragonborn
2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's a bit hidden in the update logs:

Warning .::. New requirement added.  SUM  is now required. 

guess it's because it's new and older POP version don't support it but are still aviable

EDIT: well I just proved that I can't read too ?

• Required Mods (this mod will not work without these and their dependencies)
Dawnguard
Dragonborn

that has to be added recently cause it was not there earlier  lol 

Sorry to bother, but I can't seem to get the mod working. The MCM never appears and nobody takes me to jail. When reinstalling everything failed, I uninstalled all of my mods and attempted to load the game after reinstalling this mod and its dependencies (and the dependencies of those dependencies, etc.) with no other mods installed. I'm assuming I installed something incorrectly, but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

Papyrus.0.log

15 hours ago, choccream said:

Sorry to bother, but I can't seem to get the mod working. The MCM never appears and nobody takes me to jail. When reinstalling everything failed, I uninstalled all of my mods and attempted to load the game after reinstalling this mod and its dependencies (and the dependencies of those dependencies, etc.) with no other mods installed. I'm assuming I installed something incorrectly, but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

Papyrus.0.log

So I decided to add a bunch of other mods, one of which required I run bodyslide. The MCM appeared afterwards and the mod now works. I think bodyslide might have solved it. Anyway, good mod. I'll probably use it with furniture world on a crime profile. That way, even if I escape the guards, I might still face punishment.

8 hours ago, Slorm said:

@Inte

Just pure curiosity as I see papyrusutil 3.3 is a requirement now. What does that do that v3.2 doesn't do?

Not sure, but I use PapyrusUtil 3.3 to develop POP. There might be functions in there that do not exist in 3.2. 

Why, is there a problem updating to the latest version of PU?