On 2/15/2019 at 7:10 AM, Slorm said:

Possible bug report (very minor/cosmetic)

I was *cough* a guest at Morthal Jail and noticed that after each sex scene my pc was left standing rather than using one of the floor positions (MCM is set to IFloor). Everything else worked perfectly and ZAP had been reset. May just have been a glitch, I'll shout if I see it again.

Since POP 4.00 that MCM option was changed to 'sFloorPose'. I thought that 'Floor' was too common of a name and since the pose lists are customizable now, it might be overridden by mistake with a different list. 

On 2/18/2019 at 8:17 AM, cinemagic said:

Hi, Inte. Did you add a new function that pc not generating stamina during in prison?

ALAIR, I didn't encounter this when played with version 3.xx months ago.

Yes, but it has been in there for a while now. 

21 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

When I get arrested my  PC just walks up to the guard and stands there, is there anything I'm doing wrong? I have all the requirements for the mod and the prison and everything else is there. (Also playing on SE not LE if thats an issue.)

I do not support SSE. 

But if that was to happen on SLE, I would say to update/reinstall the latest Fus Ro D-oh. 

Hello, can you please help.

There is no mcm menu for pop. And skyrim utility mod doesn't recognising pop in mcm. I have all the requirements installed, and those are working perfectly. I'm playing on LE version of the game. Oh and when I tried to get arested they said their diolog, thn shelth their weapon, that's it, and I'm free to go. So in simple I can't get arested. By the way I'm not using any devious devices.  (Sorry for my bad english)..

18 hours ago, Inte said:

Since POP 4.00 that MCM option was changed to 'sFloorPose'. I thought that 'Floor' was too common of a name and since the pose lists are customizable now, it might be overridden by mistake with a different list. 

Ahh thanks. I must have overwritten it when I imported my POP configs from the previous version when updating

10 hours ago, death8981 said:

Hello, can you please help.

There is no mcm menu for pop. And skyrim utility mod doesn't recognising pop in mcm. I have all the requirements installed, and those are working perfectly. I'm playing on LE version of the game. Oh and when I tried to get arested they said their diolog, thn shelth their weapon, that's it, and I'm free to go. So in simple I can't get arested. By the way I'm not using any devious devices.  (Sorry for my bad english)..

There will be a workaround for that in the next POP. For now, just make sure you have all soft dependencies scripts installed. 

1 hour ago, Inte said:

There will be a workaround for that in the next POP. For now, just make sure you have all soft dependencies scripts installed. 

Oh ok thanks for replying. And soft dependencies means the devious devices right ? (Though right now I'm using 3.60 v of this mod without any problems.)

On 2/14/2019 at 5:04 AM, Inte said:

Hmm, that's unfortunate. 

It means that this bug is all too real. Since that is the only way to add a soft dependency in Skyrim and because it does not have a good solution, users will have to install the 'soft' decencies and un-check their esp so not to add to the load number if they don't want them.   

So which mods for this are considered soft dependancies? I assume DD is one of them but are there any others?

11 minutes ago, kadsend said:

Is there a way to manually patch this mod for the JK Skyrim mod?

? I'm not sure what's the major incompatibility here. But I would expect nothingmore like some clutter in the streets, as it is with ETaC.

The easiest way for that is it to get a bit familiar with the console and simply console->point-click->disable the clutter

On 2/21/2019 at 11:53 PM, Dojo_dude said:

Any settings in POP's MCM to help increase performance? Like how SL has "seed NPC stats" ect?

Increase performance in what area? If it is at arrest time, I am continuing to improve arrest time however POP has to scan a whole town/city and that is a performance hog. 

On 2/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, navitude89 said:

I have a weird situation with po. It's loaded in mcm, but the menu is empty. setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 isn't helping. Any tips?

Clean your save before install. MCM loading should be improved in the next POP. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Hey Inte, any chance you will ever build some mini games into POP? Like... No long sequence arrest, just little punishments here and there that are no strings attached SL content. Maybe being paraded a bit if arousal is high, involuntarily locked into zaz furniture, put in a pony slut outfit and turned loose, etc...

No specific requests actually on what those mini games would be, but something that uses your mod's functionality to cue short duration events, whatever your ideas on that topic might be...

2 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Hey Inte, any chance you will ever build some mini games into POP? Like... No long sequence arrest, just little punishments here and there that are no strings attached SL content. Maybe being paraded a bit if arousal is high, involuntarily locked into zaz furniture, put in a pony slut outfit and turned loose, etc...

No specific requests actually on what those mini games would be, but something that uses your mod's functionality to cue short duration events, whatever your ideas on that topic might be...

Most of those are already included,

For the no long sequence arrest, un-check 'Scene Arrest' in the MCM. 

There is a option to be put in a DDe outfit on release. 

You can control most of the SL content through the POP MCM. 

8 minutes ago, Inte said:

That uses DDe options. 

Figured that out to. Now I'm wondering which straight jacket is used in the walk of shame as it just appears that I'm naked and my inventory says I should be wearing a straight jacket. I'm asking so that I can check and see if I'm missing it as I've already used bodyslide on ass the items I have installed

Guest AthenaESIV
12 minutes ago, Inte said:

For the no long sequence arrest, un-check 'Scene Arrest' in the MCM

The arrest scene is best part imo, and the parade march... It's the being in cell, or the overall length of the sentence that usually makes it get tedious (but that is due to how prison works in general for the game, not a consequence of your mod).

That's the same with SD enslavement for me, when these things last days I suppose I just find myself wishing they lasted in game hours instead, lol.

Your mod makes imprisonment much better though, a must have, don't get me wrong.

Is it possible to configure the mod to do the arrest scene, with RNG sex scene at that time, then march straight to a pillory, put on public display for a while and then released or RNG Simple Slavery?

Don't mean to annoy, sorry lol... Just wishing there was a more 'quick fix' type punishment system in the game I suppose.

13 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Figured that out to. Now I'm wondering which straight jacket is used in the walk of shame as it just appears that I'm naked and my inventory says I should be wearing a straight jacket. I'm asking so that I can check and see if I'm missing it as I've already used bodyslide on ass the items I have installed

I believe that 'Walk of shame' might be a new DCL feature, not sure. 

If you mean a POP parade scene, that only uses items from DDe which does not have a straight jacket. Although, you could make a custom outfit that has one. Just equip all the DDs you want, then save the worn devices as a custom outfit. Then, you can enter the outfit name in POP's MCM parade outfit option.  

6 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

The arrest scene is best part imo, and the parade march... It's the being in cell, or the overall length of the sentence that usually makes it get tedious (but that is due to how prison works in general for the game, not a consequence of your mod).

That's the same with SD enslavement for me, when these things last days I suppose I just find myself wishing they lasted in game hours instead, lol.

Your mod makes imprisonment much better though, a must have, don't get me wrong.

Is it possible to configure the mod to do the arrest scene, with RNG sex scene at that time, then march straight to a pillory, put on public display for a while and then released or RNG Simple Slavery?

Don't mean to annoy, sorry lol... Just wishing there was a more 'quick fix' type punishment system in the game I suppose.

You can set the 'Max days spent in jail' to 1 or 2. It is all in the MCM. :classic_happy: