17 hours ago, EndlessRoad said:

It would seem this mod scales everyone to 1.0 when they enter an animation and never puts them back to original size. Have you considered an option to disable that function? I really like the variation in the race's heights.

It's not from POP. Look at your SL settings, there might be something there. 

I have 2 problems which could be my load order or I screwed up something somewhere else.

1. My character doesn't get a gag only a loose wire muzzle, which could only be for khajiit (my PC is human).  The follower get a real gag.

2. The more serious problem is with a female follower.  My character is also female.  When they are arrested and the guards have "fun", a 3 way starts and instead of MMF, either my character or the follower takes a male role.  No where in my animations is FFM nor MFF so I don't what I've done wrong in the installation.  Plenty of male guards around so there is no reason for them to just stand around.  Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

Thanks Inte for continuing with your great work on all your mods.

5 hours ago, hyper15 said:

So I'm gonna guess there is absolutely no way this mod would work without SUM?

Cause that mod keeps breaking other mods I have and stopping them from working, so I can't use it.

Could you elaborate which mods it is breaking and how? It is hard to investigate otherwise.

5 hours ago, hyper15 said:

So I'm gonna guess there is absolutely no way this mod would work without SUM?

Cause that mod keeps breaking other mods I have and stopping them from working, so I can't use it.

In what way? 

Ninja'd :classic_ph34r:

50 minutes ago, Morferous said:

Could you elaborate which mods it is breaking and how? It is hard to investigate otherwise.

50 minutes ago, Inte said:

In what way? 

Ninja'd :classic_ph34r:

It was completely breaking Dragonborn In Distress (thankfully the mod author helped figure out that it was SUM that was causing it) and it was preventing Estrus Charus and Spider from activating.

5 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

It was completely breaking Dragonborn In Distress (thankfully the mod author helped figure out that it was SUM that was causing it) and it was preventing Estrus Charus and Spider from activating.

I don't use Dragonborn in Distress, but I am using Estrus. I haven't noticed the problem there, but I can test that today.

Let's move this to SUM thread, if there is an actual issue there.

1 hour ago, Morferous said:

I don't use Dragonborn in Distress, but I am using Estrus. I haven't noticed the problem there, but I can test that today.

Let's move this to SUM thread, if there is an actual issue there.

I use Estrus as well and have not had any problems

19 hours ago, JahReit said:

I have 2 problems which could be my load order or I screwed up something somewhere else.

1. My character doesn't get a gag only a loose wire muzzle, which could only be for khajiit (my PC is human).  The follower get a real gag.

2. The more serious problem is with a female follower.  My character is also female.  When they are arrested and the guards have "fun", a 3 way starts and instead of MMF, either my character or the follower takes a male role.  No where in my animations is FFM nor MFF so I don't what I've done wrong in the installation.  Plenty of male guards around so there is no reason for them to just stand around.  Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

Thanks Inte for continuing with your great work on all your mods.

1. Not sure why that would happen. Which restraints did you choose in the POP MCM? 

2. You can play with the general tags on that one. POP ships with the general tags set to 'Auto' which results in 'binding,bound,threesome' tags. You could remove the 'Auto' tag and add 'binding,bound,MMF' instead. However, on an arrest with a follower, POP will always try to play a threesome animation involving your PC, follower and captor. 

Your're welcome. :classic_happy:

Possible bug report (very minor/cosmetic)

I was *cough* a guest at Morthal Jail and noticed that after each sex scene my pc was left standing rather than using one of the floor positions (MCM is set to IFloor). Everything else worked perfectly and ZAP had been reset. May just have been a glitch, I'll shout if I see it again.

On 2/12/2019 at 3:13 PM, Fish0 said:

So for what it's worth RE: the MCM not showing up, when I was trying to get this working on Special Edition in Mod Organizer 2, the MCM would only show up if I had the scripts for Devious Devices Integration/Expansion/Equip installed. I didn't need to have the mods themselves, just the scripts, so maybe try that?

This worked, even on a heavy set up, thanks man.

Hello, going to give my feed back after testing this mod to add to my next playthough so i got a bounty of only 54 gold, MCM is configured at default 100g of bounty = 1 day of prison, have been imprisoned on windhelm for 4 days and counting, i havent got no food in the 4 days i have been there, i checked the food in the MCM for random items, playing with a needs mod and is imposible to survive anymore, i used all the food in the prison marked with "steal" (lol?), is there any way to escape? could you place in all jails a container with food that respawn every day? or is hard? also, why the whips 2 shot me? on the third day the jailer decided to hit my char on public and send me into bleed out without stop, also saw healings, but my char was already on bleedout, this happened like 2 more times and got sent into blackout im using the default to stop at default value but the jailer keep it doing it, activating DA, i appeared on the talos church after the blackout and then the jailer went back to prison with my char, my suggestion if this "bugs" cant be avoided is

1 - to give a container in each cell with food respawning each day (doubt is hard to do),

2 - give a damage value of 0 to 1 to the whip,

3 - if the days on prison bugged out, add a way to escape or give an activator to end it, since in the MCM is easy to get lost with the options

1 hour ago, Shinjifan said:

have been imprisoned on windhelm for 4 days and counting, i havent got no food in the 4 days i have been there, i checked the food in the MCM for random items, playing with a needs mod and is imposible to survive anymore, i used all the food in the prison marked with "steal" (lol?)

You get food only after rape/(punishments?) in the cell, that means mainly at nights.

If you need more food lower the time between events in the cell.

It is set to every 3 hours you get "punished" by the guards in your cell.

If you sleep you will miss all the chance to get food.

You can make a minigame for food and sleep out of it. Means you have to earn your food, Prison is not a supermarket.

For example set punishments in cell to every 1 or 2 hours in cell.

If you collect enough food you can sleep for a few hours.

Lower the settings in your need mods for food and sleep. Default settings of need mods normal let you consume an unrealistic amounts of food over the day.

You will have to manage waht you get during Prison.

so i got a bounty of only 54 gold, MCM is configured at default 100g of bounty = 1 day of prison, have been imprisoned on windhelm for 4 days and counting

check also in MCM the cost for your arrest.

if you get arrested for 54 gold and the cost for the arrest is set to 600 gold you will be in Prison for 654 gold or in your case for over 6 days

into bleed out without stop, also saw healings, but my char was already on bleedout, this happened like 2 more times and got sent into blackout im using the default to stop at default value but the jailer keep it doing it, activating DA

You can change the settings for whipping,

for example: stop whipping at 50% health and/or lower the duration of the whippings, especially if your PC has low HP (or low lvl) and if you have mods installed that rise weapon damage (like Deadly Wenches)

deactivate DA/SLdefeat bleedout/defeat during POP or other mods that do whippings, there is always a chance for a conflict

[IIRC POP will check the HP your PC has on arrest? Means if you have a lot of items that rise your HP and get arrested POP will think you have more HP than you realy have => needs confirmation by @Inte]

also to add, char got fkd twice by the jailer, and sex was at the minimum options of punishment, i have alll mods up to date.

I think that can happen if no tags are defined, just define all tags as "auto"

or set chance sex by tags to zero

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You get food only after rape/(punishments?) in the cell, that means mainly at nights.

If you need more food lower the time between events in the cell.

It is set to every 3 hours you get "punished" by the guards in your cell.

If you sleep you will miss all the chance to get food.

You can make a minigame for food and sleep out of it. Means you have to earn your food, Prison is not a supermarket.

For example set punishments in cell to every 1 or 2 hours in cell.

If you collect enough food you can sleep for a few hours.

Lower the settings in your need mods for food and sleep. Default settings of need mods normal let you consume an unrealistic amounts of food over the day.

You will have to manage waht you get during Prison.

check also in MCM the cost for your arrest.

if you get arrested for 54 gold and the cost for the arrest is set to 600 gold you will be in Prison for 654 gold or in your case for over 6 days

You can change the settings for whipping,

for example: stop whipping at 50% health and/or lower the duration of the whippings, especially if your PC has low HP (or low lvl) and if you have mods installed that rise weapon damage (like Deadly Wenches)

deactivate DA/SLdefeat bleedout/defeat during POP or other mods that do whippings, there is always a chance for a conflict

[IIRC POP will check the HP your PC has on arrest? Means if you have a lot of items that rise your HP and get arrested POP will think you have more HP than you realy have => needs confirmation by @Inte]

I think that can happen if no tags are defined, just define all tags as "auto"

or set chance sex by tags to zero

Hi, thanks for the reply, i think would be more easy to left food on some kind of container, for easy compatibility; if i deactivated the DA i probably would be killed by the whips, the only combat mod was tk combat and the "stop the whipping" was at the default (i think at 66% health); the stealing tag on the food on prison caused a guard standing there to witness it at talked me between bars, i ignored him, i guess that can cause issues.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:04 PM, Inte said:

Hmm, that's unfortunate. 

It means that this bug is all too real. Since that is the only way to add a soft dependency in Skyrim and because it does not have a good solution, users will have to install the 'soft' decencies and un-check their esp so not to add to the load number if they don't want them.   

It worked for me too. I just did a fresh install and got everything to show up in MCM except POP. I tried adding the devious devices stuff and POP finally showed up in the MCM.