21 hours ago, Inte said:

Do you have a log with debug enabled? 

Here you go. Sorry for the delay. It's been a while since I set up bug logging.

It should POP logs in it. Let me know if it doesn't.

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm, I've also just noticed that the player's items do not get stripped from her and placed into the evidence chest. I don't mind that too much, but it seems like part the script for accessing the player's inventory isn't quite working.

By the way, Inte, would you be interested in adding a patch to the mod that lets the player add non DDE outfits to imprisonment? I know it's not realistic, but say one would like to have the PC wear a catsuit when in prison without cheating them on. Just a thought. Thanks!

It's......Buggity Bug Bug Time

I'm reporting these for all three mods POP, DDE and SUM (v4.02).

1/ None of the mods start on install I notice, all now need a save and reload to kick them off (this may be intentional).

2/ I tried about seven or eight times but POP failed to initialise correctly every time and needed a manual reset to get it going.

3/ In the Debug section the logging mode "Debug" option doesn't work at all, in fact it equates to None as I noticed that when I dropped it to Error I had more entries for SUM errors in the papyrus log. It also hides the screen messages "Pop Ready" etc.

Spoiler

ScreenShot244.jpg.028ab58f105f6ce4f0c27e6f48524b72.jpg

4/ Some unnecessary error reporting in logs (I don't use CD nowadays or that UI extension wheel thingy). It's cosmetic and I'm not sure you can do anything about them anyway

[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "uitextentrymenu", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "uimenubase", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "UIWheelMenu", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "UIListMenu", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxslavery_functions", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxframework", missing file?

5/ This one looks a bit more serious maybe, I'm guessing it's having a hissy fit with skyui

[01/26/2019 - 06:17:48PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:48PM] ERROR: Static function GetVersion not found on object consoleutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[iSUmMainQ (0F000D63)].iSUmMain.CheckForMods() - "iSUmMain.psc" Line 41
	[iSUmMainQ (0F000D63)].iSUmMain.RegisterEvents() - "iSUmMain.psc" Line 17
	[iSUmMCM (0F000D62)].isumconfig.SetUpMCM() - "iSUmConfig.psc" Line 1039
	[iSUmMCM (0F000D62)].isumconfig.OnGameReload() - "iSUmConfig.psc" Line 70
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest iSUmMCM (0F000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest iSUmMCM (0F000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

Sorry, you know what I'm like for nice clean logs :classic_smile:

6/ More a question, I noticed there are now toggle in both POP and DDE is there any interaction between them (e.g. will POP still remove DDI items if toggled on in POP but toggled off in DDE).

EDIT:

7/ Found another logging problem. If you change the number of hours for the bounty hunters and save, the screen info messages (e.g. POP Ready etc.) no longer appear. Only fix is to change the Debug logging option to something different then save and reload. (Note: Just changing it and changing it back doesn't work, it has to be saved with a new setting).

EDIT2:

Following 7/ above the bounty hours was a red herring, it just stops displaying the screen message after the following save even without adjusting POP settings. I tried moving from Errors to Info saving/reloading but that didn't work, I then changed it to Warnings saved/reloaded and the screen messages came back. There's something really messed up in that debug and screen messaging routine

EDIT3

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to get the screen messages to appear, changing the login setting sometimes work and sometimes it doesn't. As I found out, it's academic because as soon as you save and then reload they disappear again. I think I've gone about as far as I can with this one, I have a high bounty from the last version in the The Rift so I'll go on and check the main part of the mod works

EDIT4

I'm in Riften Jail, the routine seems good so far (I'll confirm when I complete). I had to do a reload and the screen messages have come back although I've not changed any setting (except setting the BH's to 10 hours). It's very odd indeed

EDIT5 - LAST ONE HOORAY

Everything works fine for the arrest and release, the Jailer faces the right way. Glad to see all the buckets in Riften haven't been stolen:classic_smile:

I'm at a loss regarding the screen message issue, it seems to be fine now so all I can suggest is that once the main POP routine kicks in it somehow fixes the problem. Sorry I can't be more precise I'm just recording what happened

17 minutes ago, verydarknut said:

I have the same problem, MCM not starting. How do I do the manual reset?

Once you have the Skyui screen message saying the mod has been registered in the MCM save the game then restart and load that game and it should then start (may take a minute or so). Bear in mind it will probably fail so then you need to go to the POP Debug section in the MCM and click on the manual restart which will get it working.

Inte's done a big of major surgery on the mod with SUM so expect a few teething problems until it settles down

13 hours ago, Slorm said:

It's......Buggity Bug Bug Time

I'm reporting these for all three mods POP, DDE and SUM (v4.02).

1/ None of the mods start on install I notice, all now need a save and reload to kick them off (this may be intentional).

2/ I tried about seven or eight times but POP failed to initialise correctly every time and needed a manual reset to get it going.

3/ In the Debug section the logging mode "Debug" option doesn't work at all, in fact it equates to None as I noticed that when I dropped it to Error I had more entries for SUM errors in the papyrus log. It also hides the screen messages "Pop Ready" etc.

Reveal hidden contents

4/ Some unnecessary error reporting in logs (I don't use CD nowadays or that UI extension wheel thingy). It's cosmetic and I'm not sure you can do anything about them anyway

[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "uitextentrymenu", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "uimenubase", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "UIWheelMenu", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "UIListMenu", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxslavery_functions", missing file?
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:34PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxframework", missing file?

5/ This one looks a bit more serious maybe, I'm guessing it's having a hissy fit with skyui

[01/26/2019 - 06:17:48PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:48PM] ERROR: Static function GetVersion not found on object consoleutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/26/2019 - 06:17:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:

Sorry, you know what I'm like for nice clean logs :classic_smile:

6/ More a question, I noticed there are now toggle in both POP and DDE is there any interaction between them (e.g. will POP still remove DDI items if toggled on in POP but toggled off in DDE).

EDIT:

7/ Found another logging problem. If you change the number of hours for the bounty hunters and save, the screen info messages (e.g. POP Ready etc.) no longer appear. Only fix is to change the Debug logging option to something different then save and reload. (Note: Just changing it and changing it back doesn't work, it has to be saved with a new setting).

EDIT2:

Following 7/ above the bounty hours was a red herring, it just stops displaying the screen message after the following save even without adjusting POP settings. I tried moving from Errors to Info saving/reloading but that didn't work, I then changed it to Warnings saved/reloaded and the screen messages came back. There's something really messed up in that debug and screen messaging routine

EDIT3

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to get the screen messages to appear, changing the login setting sometimes work and sometimes it doesn't. As I found out, it's academic because as soon as you save and then reload they disappear again. I think I've gone about as far as I can with this one, I have a high bounty from the last version in the The Rift so I'll go on and check the main part of the mod works

EDIT4

I'm in Riften Jail, the routine seems good so far (I'll confirm when I complete). I had to do a reload and the screen messages have come back although I've not changed any setting (except setting the BH's to 10 hours). It's very odd indeed

EDIT5 - LAST ONE HOORAY

Everything works fine for the arrest and release, the Jailer faces the right way. Glad to see all the buckets in Riften haven't been stolen:classic_smile:

I'm at a loss regarding the screen message issue, it seems to be fine now so all I can suggest is that once the main POP routine kicks in it somehow fixes the problem. Sorry I can't be more precise I'm just recording what happened

Bugs, yay. :classic_happy:

1. I've drastically changed their startup. I would have recommended a cleaned save but I've never had any issues with them starting, so I didn't. 

2. See 1. 

3. I will look into that, but that never happened in my tests thus far. Did you get 'POP Ready' before trying this? 

4. Did that happen on startup? If so, then not much I can do about it. 

5. The problem there is SUM cannot find ConsoleUtil. I am trying to grab its version using GetVersion() but since ConsoleUtil is not installed Papyrus starts to panic. The normal workaround for this is to check for the .esp or .esm first, but ConsoleUtil does not have those. So, you have two options: messy log, or install ConsoleUtil. :classic_happy:

6. Those have not changed. If the POP option to remove locked DD is ticked, then DDE will remove regular DDs unconditionally. However, for the quest devices to be removed by POP, both options (in POP and DDE) to remove quest devices have to be ticked.  Also the option in DDE is hidden behind a password. So to tick that one you need the secret password. (No one has broken that password yet. :classic_wink:)

7. The 'POP Ready' issue. The way it works now, 

• Player loads the game. 
  • POP waits about 30 sec. for all other mods to finish loading. 
  • It then starts loading and displays the 'POP Ready' message when done.
  • POP locks itself out for 60 sec. This is to make sure everything settles down. So, if you save within this time frame and then load this save POP will not load correctly. I did it this way because I never thought that players would save a game within 2 min. of loading it.  
    • The reason for this lockout is that on a POP version change the MCM tends to continuously fire the subroutine that tells POP that there is a new version available and to apply the new version. Therefore, POP will start a new process to update, before the previous one finished. This would result in multiple update processes running at the same time. The reason this did not break POP is that only the very last update process that ran, was actually applied. This lockout will prevent this from happening. So, when the first update process starts, POP locks itself out and does not accept any more requests from the MCM to update. 

For the next version I will only apply the lockout when an update takes place as it is not needed when POP is not updating.

E2 - E4. Related to 7 perhaps. 

On 1/26/2019 at 3:05 AM, worik said:

But, please do not forget about those poor souls with an affection to honest steel and iron ?

(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-patched/?do=findComment&comment=2498243)

Unfortunately, those are part of DDi/x 4. Since I don't agree with the politics employed by the before-mentioned mods leader, I will not use them any time soon.   

On 1/16/2019 at 7:47 AM, worik said:

The yoke is a nice humilating idea. Perfect for the parade. :classic_smile:

And if Inte goes for a litle "refreshment", I take the liberty to point out certain nice restraints from the newer DD version.

For the many trips to the entertainment places.... or just because they are there:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot674.jpgScreenShot673.jpg

And especially to make sure the guests stay nearby:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot666.jpg

(selected pictures from https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6715-flower-basket-selected-dd-items-for-pop/  )

If you look at the included items in this mod it has several prisoner devices.

heretical.JPG

7 hours ago, Inte said:

1. I've drastically changed their startup. I would have recommended a cleaned save but I've never had any issues with them starting, so I didn't. 

2. See 1. 

This was using a cleaned save (I always clean before upgrading)

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes the message had appeared

7 hours ago, Inte said:

4. Did that happen on startup? If so, then not much I can do about it. 

Yes, I assumed that was the case though as it's reporting what it couldn't find

7 hours ago, Inte said:

5. The problem there is SUM cannot find ConsoleUtil. I am trying to grab its version using GetVersion() but since ConsoleUtil is not installed Papyrus starts to panic. The normal workaround for this is to check for the .esp or .esm first, but ConsoleUtil does not have those. So, you have two options: messy log, or install ConsoleUtil. :classic_happy:

No probs if it's not doing any harm, thought it best to check. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to do but I'm assuming it's this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66257

7 hours ago, Inte said:

For the next version I will only apply the lockout when an update takes place as it is not needed when POP is not updating.

E2 - E4. Related to 7 perhaps. 

Ah... that explains a lot. I always start with a cleaned game and also reset the game save number back to 0001 so I save it fairly quickly though always after the POP Ready message appears on screen. Saving quickly after loading can also happen if you say load a game in a dungeon and quickly come to a door and save just in case there's something nasty on the other side. Sounds like a good idea to remove it for normal play as it is a bit of an accident waiting to happen, or otherwise maybe put a screen message up warning the player not to save for the next minute or so. (or a message when it is safe to save).

To avoid any confusion these are full saves rather than quicksaves btw

EDIT: Something else just came to mind. Personally, I don't use autosaves but for those that do just going through a door/cell change can trigger a save, so a couple of back and forths in that first minute or so could possibly leave them with problem saves

On 1/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, Inte said:

Unfortunately, those are part of DDi/x 4. Since I don't agree with the politics employed by the before-mentioned mods leader, I will not use them any time soon.   

That's unfortunate, but understandable. :classic_mellow: Forgive me for sticking my finger into that (again). That was indeed avoidable and I should have remembered :classic_sad:

On 1/27/2019 at 11:15 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

If you look at the included items in this mod it has several prisoner devices.

I know them quite well and I am very thankful that they are now included in DD4+ for integrated use.

Yet, as Inte mentioned above, they are and will not be relevant for POP because of sufficiently discussed reasons. Sad from my perspective, but understandable.

On 1/27/2019 at 8:51 AM, Inte said:

7. The 'POP Ready' issue. The way it works now, 

Thank you very much for that explanation! :classic_smile:?

But still, I am not sure if I got it right

• It is safe to quicksave AFTER "POP Ready"
  • it is unsafe to quicksave BEFORE "POP Ready"

Or did I got that wrong? :classic_huh:

On 1/27/2019 at 8:51 AM, Inte said:

So, you have two options: messy log, or install ConsoleUtil. :classic_happy:

CU is not mentioned in the requirements and not in the optionals. ? So I understand it it is redundant and can be left aside? For the price of a messy log. Right?

Hello, i just wanted to report, that in new game (v.4.0.2 and latest Equip version+SUM), i get "POP failed to register" and to "reset". Reloading does the same thing. SUM does load before that, but register failure anyway. I tired to add "consolutil" mod, mentioned earlier as standalone mod, then i get no messages at all. The MCM of POP works in all cases, but all values are set to 0. I am going back to v3.60. Thank you. 

P.S: I used Live Another Life to start the game and everything tried to autoinitiate after selecting starting option.

1 hour ago, ForestElf said:

Hello, i just wanted to report, that in new game (v.4.0.2 and latest Equip version+SUM), i get "POP failed to register" and to "reset". Reloading does the same thing. SUM does load before that, but register failure anyway. I tired to add "consolutil" mod, mentioned earlier as standalone mod, then i get no messages at all. The MCM of POP works in all cases, but all values are set to 0. I am going back to v3.60. Thank you. 

P.S: I used Live Another Life to start the game and everything tried to autoinitiate after selecting starting option.

You need to do a manual reset in the Debug menu, that restarts POP correctly and gets it working

Ok I downloaded this, with all the dependencies (Version 4.02)

The MCM is blank , offering me no options...

edit- The crazy thing is, once I disabled it from my load order, before the mod disappeared from my MCM, I was able to look at all the options and configurations.... aww   

edit 2 - nevermind, i went back and d/l 4.1 and it works fine

On 1/26/2019 at 12:32 AM, Inte said:

You need to update DDe. If POP detects DDe installed it will use it to strip the player. 

Catsuits are a interesting idea, I'll keep that in mind. :classic_happy:

Ah, I did not have the most recent version of DDe! Good thing you just pushed an updated for all of your mods there, heh.

Everything seems to work now. Can't believe that I missed that!

Please do consider it. Nude bondage makes sense in skyrim's setting, for sure, but I for one prefer tantalizing outfits over nudity.

Having a way to ensure that something like, say, a (orange) catsuit is worn as prisoner attire would be great!

22 hours ago, Slorm said:

You need to do a manual reset in the Debug menu, that restarts POP correctly and gets it working

Thanks, i didn't know that i could reset through the debug menu. LOL!  Anyway, i am using 3.60 and i don't notice any issues, despite the fact that i use DD4.0. So, for the time being, i will stick with 3.60. 

20 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

Ok I downloaded this, with all the dependencies (Version 4.02)

The MCM is blank , offering me no options...

edit- The crazy thing is, once I disabled it from my load order, before the mod disappeared from my MCM, I was able to look at all the options and configurations.... aww   

edit 2 - nevermind, i went back and d/l 4.1 and it works fine

For info, with v4.02 once you see the blank MCM save your game then restart/reload it and it will then start up.