23 hours ago, choccream said:

Sorry to bother, but I can't seem to get the mod working. The MCM never appears and nobody takes me to jail. When reinstalling everything failed, I uninstalled all of my mods and attempted to load the game after reinstalling this mod and its dependencies (and the dependencies of those dependencies, etc.) with no other mods installed. I'm assuming I installed something incorrectly, but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

Papyrus.0.log

Looks like a bad install/download. Try re-downloading then reinstall, on a new game. If using MO, check settings because you are missing most if not all POP scripts. 

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SS should trigger if you escape too often,

although that never happend to me yet

how often did you escape?

(or better: how often did you TRY to escape^^)

SS also triggers on release by the % set in the POP MCM. 

14 hours ago, Inte said:

Not sure, but I use PapyrusUtil 3.3 to develop POP. There might be functions in there that do not exist in 3.2. 

Why, is there a problem updating to the latest version of PU? 

No problem, I was simply curious. I'll need to check it against DH in case it needs another patch (hope not I'm really busy in rl atm)

I seem to have a minor issue with the mod at the moment:

When the player is being brought to the jail after an arrest, all of their restraints (even the ones used during the arrest scene) are removed. The player still follows the arresting NPC, but simply just unrestrained. Am I missing an option toggle?

I'm also not sure if the DDe integration is working for me, as I have it set to use DDe outfits (not custom ones, just the default iDDeAny option) but I've yet to see them used on the player. The PO restraints set in the MCM menu seem to be what it defaults to.

Other than that, everything seems fine if not a bit jumpy.

10 minutes ago, Goddess_moka said:

nothing happens when i am being arrested they just stand there or just forget that they just arrested me...
also the configs don't pop up in skyui, does it just not have any configs or is something wrong? i had started a full new playthrough with it soo...

...soo you installed something wrong or forgot a requirement, because POP comes with a rather extensive MCM

10 minutes ago, blisken said:

Hi, I installed all, and the SUM option said that prison overhaul patched "not found". I just download the new file or version. I have to download the 15 file? I dont think so?

you only need one of those files, newest is:

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 401.7z

and the required mods

if you have those already and use DDi, you could try if installing DDe might help

Just now, donttouchmethere said:

you only need one of those files, newest is:

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 401.7z

and the required mods

if you have those already and use DDi, you could try if installing DDe might help

Ok, I  had all without any DD. Maybe DDi is need it after all. Thx

19 minutes ago, blisken said:

Ok, I  had all without any DD. Maybe DDi is need it after all. Thx

Never tried myself,

but DDi should not be needed for POP, unless you use DDe with POP

don't use DDe with POP if DDi is not installed

don't use DDe if no DDi is installed

?

(DDe = Devious devices equip, dependent on DDa,i,x)

(DDi, a, x= devious devices integration, assets, expansion)

Just encountered a wild bug/conflict, and thought I'd share, both because it's hilarious and awkward, and because someone might know offhand what causes it...

So, I'm naked, chained, being whipped through the town, when suddenly, red text pops up saying an NPC (by name, I forget which,) witnessed what was happening. I figured it was just kinky "people are watching your painful humiliation" kinds of things, so I ignored it- the jailer chose that moment to strip and rape me, so he's standing there, me in the dirt, him with his bigass sword, and a raging hard-on, and several more red messages pop up, pointing out witnesses... then the jailer goes berserk, and starts killing "witnesses" naked lunatic-style. It was both beautiful and oh so very awkward...  clearly this is not intended behavior. XD

36 minutes ago, Flashwitt said:

Just encountered a wild bug/conflict, and thought I'd share, both because it's hilarious and awkward, and because someone might know offhand what causes it...

So, I'm naked, chained, being whipped through the town, when suddenly, red text pops up saying an NPC (by name, I forget which,) witnessed what was happening. I figured it was just kinky "people are watching your painful humiliation" kinds of things, so I ignored it- the jailer chose that moment to strip and rape me, so he's standing there, me in the dirt, him with his bigass sword, and a raging hard-on, and several more red messages pop up, pointing out witnesses... then the jailer goes berserk, and starts killing "witnesses" naked lunatic-style. It was both beautiful and oh so very awkward...  clearly this is not intended behavior. XD

?

"NPC (by name, I forget which,) witnessed what was happening."

Sounds to me like SLdefeat thinks you got raped by the jailor and some witness wanted to help you out of your predictment (while other want to add to your predictment)

3 hours ago, Flashwitt said:

DTMT is probably right about the cause, that sounds like a SLDefeat message. That's also a hilarious bug, naked jailor goes postal. ?

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

DTMT is probably right about the cause, that sounds like a SLDefeat message. That's also a hilarious bug, naked jailor goes postal. ?

It really was. And you're probably right about the mod- I mostly just wanted an excuse to share (and maybe a point in the right direction, amidst my mod swamp.) But I left it alone, and kept playing to see what would happen, and a couple of the guards teamed up with him! They started asking for a turn, and helping him kill people every time he thought someone needed killing. Killed some of the other guards... in the end, the street was littered with corpses, and he and the guards kept taking turns whipping me bloody and raping me. Fun scene, though I think some of those NPCs were plot-essential, and I don't want to risk breaking the game because some marginal little plot I'm never going to do got derailed. XD

On 1/22/2019 at 10:36 AM, hella babeli said:

Hmm I seem to have an error FATAL THREAD fail to find animations... 

am I missing something? I have installed a lot of animations in sexlab, maybe I use the wrong tabs? 

Check your tags, or leave them as Auto. 

Reset the SL animation registry. 

On 1/22/2019 at 3:51 PM, KomradePavlov said:

I seem to have a minor issue with the mod at the moment:

When the player is being brought to the jail after an arrest, all of their restraints (even the ones used during the arrest scene) are removed. The player still follows the arresting NPC, but simply just unrestrained. Am I missing an option toggle?

I'm also not sure if the DDe integration is working for me, as I have it set to use DDe outfits (not custom ones, just the default iDDeAny option) but I've yet to see them used on the player. The PO restraints set in the MCM menu seem to be what it defaults to.

Other than that, everything seems fine if not a bit jumpy.

Do you have a log with debug enabled?