7 minutes ago, huankeliao68 said:

i talked to the guard , then i can chose "i submit, take me into the jail" only, but nothing happened, or the guard began to attack me until dead.

The mod isn't initialized correctly or completely or both.

Do you have the correct and most recent POP version? Hopefuly!

Did you switch from old PO to POP wihtin the same game? Bad idea!

Did you start a new game after the change? Good idea!

POP takes time and Papyrus ressources to initilize. Did you see "POP - ready" in the top left corner?

@Inte

A question around the Riften cell

Are these ZAP items used by the mod?

Spoiler

S124145.jpg.e51a4983479d22967ae6b6e20aa5adaf.jpgS124148.jpg.1d6b0dd741dcfbdc26b1f029d531add8.jpgS124150.jpg.850f65734ec48b9484137795b92efac2.jpg

I spend a bit (*cough*) of time in here and never saw them in use by the officials. Are they just for decoration?

Except of course, when the curious cat could not avoid them any longer :classic_blush:

13 hours ago, worik said:

The mod isn't initialized correctly or completely or both.

Do you have the correct and most recent POP version? Hopefuly!

Did you switch from old PO to POP wihtin the same game? Bad idea!

Did you start a new game after the change? Good idea!

POP takes time and Papyrus ressources to initilize. Did you see "POP - ready" in the top left corner?

I have the 359 POP version.

I uesd the Skyrim ModOrganizer to install all of the sexlab's mods. I uninstalled all of the sexlab's mods, then to install the new version mods. Is it ok? Or i must install a new skyrim game?

I started a new game after the chenge, all mods were working well except the new POP MOD.

PapyrusUtil v3.3 was extracted files manually into the SKSE folder and Scripts folder. but i don't know if it worked well. I did't see "POP-ready" in the top left corner.

Everything is ok except the POP mod~~~~

40 minutes ago, huankeliao68 said:

I did't see "POP-ready" in the top left corner.

That's the important point... until this line appears, there is no POP in your game.

I uninstalled all of the sexlab's mods, then to install the new version mods. Is it ok?

I'm sorry, I didn't get the meaning of what you wrote. ? It looks like english is not the native tongue for both of us.

Anyway, I get the suspicion you have much more things that need to be sorted out before POP will appear.

extracted files manually into the SKSE folder and Scripts folder.

I think this is an example of at least one action, where you took the worng turn. If you have a mod manager, you should use it.

Manual interference is something you should only do if you know EXACTLY what you are doing .

For now, I assume that your manual doing was a bad idea.

In regards to Papyrus in MO it is a good idea, to have it in the left pane as it's own mod, as far down in the priority order (highest number) as possible and most of all: making sure NOTHING overwrites it

Everything is ok except the POP mod

And what is "everything"?

I suggest the following steps to understand and fix what went wrong in your setup

1. making sure you have a functional Skyrim installation at all
  2. making sure you have a working Sexlab on top of that
  3. making sure the other prerequisites of POP are functional
  4. POP on top of that

As a start, I suggest  we have a look at your complete setup.

1. How many mods do you have active?
  2. You have Modorganizer? You could post your left pane and your right pane
  3. Did you install everything in ModOrganizer or did you interfere anywhere else manually? Nothing bad in that by itself. It just that it will be nearly impossible for anyone else to understand and retrace what went wrong on your end
  4. IF you post your setup please use spoiler tags to keep this page readable.
Spoiler

These things. Screenshots, lists, ... they belong in here.

Spoiler

image.png.00d3496f8f72cd9888c6dcd7289b37b7.png

Spoiler

image.png.a273f4b2a95efd5f557d25869a95bb02.png

Spoiler

image.png.4b9b5fecbedbe0776479a7bdc4918412.png

Spoiler

image.png.3a6d3d18a46c6ceda5078c7919ab4a63.png

image.png.4d33f376dde69d29b75c1de66db3b8ef.png

image.png.947634595c32e6e3a02755fa5c45b880.png

image.png.4f12cf3e18ff4e5bb33ddf5bf5bdf46f.png

Spoiler

image.png.268cf57473272964fdb97250d3d7e362.png

image.png.896c48c0afa7e65fa8e9d4058d0cbf7a.png

Spoiler

image.png.bad83806be307a63a1ae077b2a1ac6a6.png

Hello~ I have 252 active mods.

I've found the problem. There has a conflict between POP.ESP and DW.ESP(Dripping when Aroused)

Spoiler

image.png.c4e482ba781ce8f2e2e154e213b62aff.png

The esp‘s order as shown in the picture above,the DW mod could work well,but the POP could not work(no POP title).

Spoiler

image.png.44a375069434bcd83b5279ade61b3e10.png

If I change their order as shown in the picture above,the POP could be working and show “POP-ready”,but the installation of DW(Dripping when Aroused) will go wrong. Look at the following two pictures. 

Spoiler

image.png.bb825a20f90604fa8ecc98ca3892e240.png

Spoiler

image.png.4224ae953a32e34d588c19a172aff523.png

But in the MCM,i can find the Dripping when Aroused and POP, i think it is not working. So, what should I do now? Or give up one of the MODs? Thank you~~~

Spoiler

image.png.6513cc98929d844609424e1591f16eba.png

7 hours ago, worik said:

That's the important point... until this line appears, there is no POP in your game.

I'm sorry, I didn't get the meaning of what you wrote. ? It looks like english is not the native tongue for both of us.

Anyway, I get the suspicion you have much more things that need to be sorted out before POP will appear.

I think this is an example of at least one action, where you took the worng turn. If you have a mod manager, you should use it.

Manual interference is something you should only do if you know EXACTLY what you are doing .

In regards to Papyrus in MO it is a good idea, to have it in the left pane as it's own mod, as far down in the priority order (highest number) as possible and most of all: making sure NOTHING overwrites it

I suggest the following steps to understand and fix what went wrong in your setup

4. POP on top of that

3. Did you install everything in ModOrganizer or did you interfere anywhere else manually? Nothing bad in that by itself. It just that it will be nearly impossible for anyone else to understand and retrace what went wrong on your end
  Reveal hidden contents

7 hours ago, worik said:

4. POP on top of that

Hide contents

Please take a look at the above reply. 

25 minutes ago, huankeliao68 said:

Dripping when Aroused

:classic_unsure:Sorry, I never had a look into that one ... don't know.

And keep in mind that it may not necessarily be the esp's. It can as well be something in the scripts of both mods that clashes.

39 minutes ago, huankeliao68 said:

I've found the problem. There has a conflict between POP.ESP and DW.ESP

I fear there is some confirmation bias going on

I always use POP & DW (like in: different load orders that always inclue POP and DW) without conflict

there must be something else in your load order that conflicts

probably not even related to pop or DW

Its odd that DW looks for MME (milk economy), because its not even related

you have MME installed or deinstalled it and forgot patches?

you have a modified version of DW?

32 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

there must be something else in your load order that conflicts

In that case the left pane (priority order) of your mods in MO and the version numbers of the packages will become important ?

Edit:

And additionally: on the right pane is a "data" tab... you could browse  through that view and check the red lines if anything strange is overwriting something from POP or DW

1 hour ago, huankeliao68 said:

image.png.4224ae953a32e34d588c19a172aff523.png

DW requirements:

-SexLab Framework
-(Optional)SexLab Aroused (Redux), required for dripping => DW can't find SLA
-(Optional)Schlongs of Skyrim, required for futa support(Cum dripping effect when having Woohoo with females with bonus) => DW can't find SOS
-(Optional)DDi/Zap, required for gag drooling support  => DW can't find ZAZ

MME.xxx.xxx might be just Ed86's odd naming and not related to MME at all

its realy hard to see in your load order, but:

I can't see ZAZ

means you probably didn't install all requirements of POP or DW

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can't see ZAZ

ZAZ..esm is there (2nd picture)  ... put since only the right pane was posted (ignoring my explicit advice to post both *cough*) the version is still unclear and to be guessed. :classic_wacko:

... and if any patches are floating around there and overwriing stuff.... (which is again not visible in plain esp-lists :classic_sad:)

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

DW requirements:

-SexLab Framework
-(Optional)SexLab Aroused (Redux), required for dripping => DW can't find SLA
-(Optional)Schlongs of Skyrim, required for futa support(Cum dripping effect when having Woohoo with females with bonus) => DW can't find SOS
-(Optional)DDi/Zap, required for gag drooling support  => DW can't find ZAZ

MME.xxx.xxx might be just Ed86's odd naming and not related to MME at all

its realy hard to see in your load order, but:

I can't see ZAZ

means you probably didn't install all requirements of POP or DW

Before installing POP, i have been using DW. But as long as the order of POP is in front of DW, DW will not work.

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

still worik needs a picture (or better exported load order) from your LEFT plane in MO

Screnshot please. ... the versions are only visible there (if at all) ...

The export just tells the names .

10 minutes ago, worik said:

ZAZ..esm is there (2nd picture)  ... put since only the right pane was posted (ignoring my explicit advice to post both *cough*) the version is still unclear and to be guessed. :classic_wacko:

... and if any patches are floating around there and overwriing stuff.... (which is again not visible in plain esp-lists :classic_sad:)

The  left pane, i used my native language to write mod‘s name·····not english,so·····?

33 minutes ago, huankeliao68 said:

··not english

That's ok, it isn't mine either.

To get the understanding of what I am talking about and what we try to figure out possible conflicts in your setup :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZQpzf_iAE&list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

15 minutes ... I hope you can understand the english narrator? Or subtitles for your native tongue?

The interesting things of your setup are now

• left pane, the package names, their priority order AAAND their version id's
  • left pane double click DW and check the conflicts tab
  • left pane double click POP and check the conflicts tab

... and pretty sure, we will detect a few other things not right in your setup

EDIT : ... because your load order on the screenshots doesn't look thaaaaaaaat healthy at first glance.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:24 AM, Dep200 said:

Hi All,

New here but I am having a problem POP it seems not matter what I try I get hung up at the jailer.  I just stand there and can not do anything.  I have even tried just installing what I need for POP on a clean save, way back at the beginning of my character and I get the same result.  Arrested, taken to jailer and freeze nothing happens.  If I try and talk to the guard that arrested me or the jailer just says this person is busy.  I have tried to wait it out but nothing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dep

Debug log? 

On 12/13/2018 at 12:51 PM, Siudhne said:

When being released from jail AND receiving a goodbye-gift, I'm frequently getting locked out of my inventory (after sex, I think). I can restore it temporarily with ZaZ, but it's quite annoying. This persists even after all gift-related bondage has been removed. I suspect the magic collar at work.

Try a ZAP reset. 

On 12/13/2018 at 10:12 PM, Xiaron said:

I seem to be dealing with the brown undies SoS bug when the cage triggers. I had thought that got fixed since trying to search the support thread turns that it's in a patch, did I install or set something incorrectly?

Edit: Okay, only two times. Been alright since then.

The Prisoner in the Blue Palace in Solitude is also standing on the floor under, and not in the cage. Known issue or another sign I may have something messed up?

The prisoner being under the cage is a new one. Maybe it has something to do with the way the game loads objects? I.g. if it loads the cage after the prisoner.  

On 12/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, worik said:

@Inte

A question around the Riften cell

Are these ZAP items used by the mod?

Hide contents

S124145.jpg.e51a4983479d22967ae6b6e20aa5adaf.jpgS124148.jpg.1d6b0dd741dcfbdc26b1f029d531add8.jpgS124150.jpg.850f65734ec48b9484137795b92efac2.jpg

I spend a bit (*cough*) of time in here and never saw them in use by the officials. Are they just for decoration?

Except of course, when the curious cat could not avoid them any longer :classic_blush:

I know the tub does not fit the ambiance at all. Perhaps I should remove it? 

2 hours ago, Inte said:

I know the tub does not fit the ambiance at all. Perhaps I should remove it? 

Yes, please. :classic_shy:

or even better :

2 hours ago, Inte said:

I know the tub does not fit the ambiance at all. Perhaps I should remove replace it with other useful ZAP furniture and a corpse or skeleton bound to it

May have been just a flook, but after release I could not open any door's, barrels, chests are anything.

running xaz PrisonOverhaul - Patched 360

and xaz Devious Devices - Equip 351

I think you just did some sort of update, it says 2 hours ago, at this time I will try that, and see if happens again.  Have only your 2 mod's, and DDI 4.2 running, and all mods needed for them to run. No other sexlab mods, and used Loot to sort Load order.

Only other mods I have loaded are clothing, and a few utilities like add item, unread books glow, that sort of thing.

But here is load order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SlaveTats.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Unlimited Training.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
CWneutral.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TalvasScriptSpammerFix.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
SissySuite.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Zipsuit.esp
Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp
StoneheartStudio Jewelry.esp
amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Dwarvenbikini.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
GGFriendlyWhore.esp

I know Load order is not real helpful, but if you see a known problem maybe could tell me.

Was fun, you have improved many thing's, and I enjoyed it a lot, just after release not being able to open anything was bothersome  :)

O I have attached log, is large, but I played for quite some time, and did racemenu, and waiting at start of game, waiting was for bounty hunter, to appear.

Papyrus.0.7z

Just to continue a bit on that thought here :

12 hours ago, Inte said:

I know the tub does not fit the ambiance at all. Perhaps I should remove replace it with other useful ZAP furniture and a corpse or skeleton bound to it

If you have otherwise unused ZAP furniture for decorative purposes in the cells, how about the following idea:

• use the previously unused furniture for a "light" punishment
  • this "light" punishment routine is called just the same way as the other ones
  • punishment time starts
    • the jailer locks the player into the furniture (soft version)
    • the jailer strips the player first and then locks the player into the furniture (hard version)
  • spectators are lead into the cell and assemble in front of the player
    • the jailer alone
    • or jailer+guards
    • or jailer+other prisoners, preferably brutes
    • or jailer+nobles
    • or jailer+steward/Jarls's huscarl
    • the number should depend on the available space in the cell and be limited. I'd say no more than 3
  • now the actual punishment is either
    • the player gets verbally insulted and humiliated (soft)
    • or the player gets verbally humiliated, groped, smacked and spanked IF the furniture allows for that (medium)
    • or the player gets verbally humiliated and the spectators masturbate and/or urinate(MCM option) on the player (hard)

The same scene could also be stretched a bit out to make it easier on the Papyrus engine. That way it will always be just 1 spectator in the cell.

When he is finished and left the player still bound in the cell, the next spectator will spawn out of view and start his turn. We can continue this until the punishment time ends.